St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
I ordered the star t-shirt in a large (I fit the large in a St Berts sweatshirt and I’m a size 14) and sadly it was tiny. The large is definitely no bigger than a 12!
Fantastic quality clothing and the communication with the company was brilliant.
I have not stopped wearing my new joggers, love them, they make me feel happy!
Love love LOVE! 💕 💗 💕
Love St Bert’s best find this year. Lovely quality and washes well. Something for all the family. Excellent delivery. Had a problem with a jumper and they sorted it straight away.
Great quality sweatshirt absolutely love it.
Great service, great quality! Absolutely love my new top!
I absolutely love my new St Bert’ top. So soft, fab colours, good fit, lots of comments! Such super service and very speedy delivery too. Looking forward to adding some more items to my Christmas list! Thank you St Bert’s - as excellent as always.
Lovely pink skiing sweatshirt. Love all your ski wear! Please please can I request you do an adult version of the ski lift t-shirt, I would totally buy that.
Love my new green velour zip top. Funky neon stripes at collar and cuffs. Havent taken it off sincce I got it. Goes with masses. Would not hesitate to purchase another in fact am tempted by the grey one too. Superfast delivery too.
Everyone thrilled with their clothes
Love everything we’ve ever bought from St Betts! Finally got some face coverings that we are all happy to wear!
Gorgeous trousers. Good quality and the side stripe is really vibrant and on trend. Sadly they didn’t suit me so I returned but if you are less curvy than me then I would definitely recommend.
I received my goods but no order number on it so I am sending back a couple of things without it on which I hope is ok? otherwise St Berts is awesome, thanks,
Ordered two jumpers that I am literally in love with! Amazing quality and such bright jolly colours that brightens up both my day and those around me! Thank you St Bert's for bringing some much needed colour into my life again! Vanessa
Love my new SMILE jumper! So warm and soft and a gorgeous green colour. Always fab quality and adds to my extensive St Bert's collection/jumper obsession. Thank you
fab tshirt, niece will love this! Lovely bright colours, nice print and soft material, great quality all round! super quick delivery! thank you
I ordered jumpers for my niece and nephew and they arrived really quickly and I love them! The colours are so vibrant and cheerful and the quality is great - I know they'll love them too! :-)
I am now addicted!!! Love love all the bright colours and great styles.... thank you!! 🌈
Absolutely adore my new sweatshirt! Beautiful quality and bright colours as well as soft too! Delivery was super speedy which was good as I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 645 reviews