St Bert‘s Reviews

St Bert‘s 5 star review on 24th February 2022
Emma Morley
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 15th February 2022
Jess Stanley
First time ordering and bought 2 sweatshirts (all you need is love was one of them in pink) I ordered size M (I am a 10/12) and they fit perfect! They look great on and the quality is lovely and thick. Prompt delivery. Have received many compliments! Definitely order more things from them.
Fantastic quality, super speedy delivery. Overall a faultless service from start to finish, highly recommend
Great fit, fabulous quality and lovely and soft. I just love the neon touches and I shall really enjoy wearing this this summer!
Quality sweatshirt and extremely quick delivery. Very impressed.
Delighted with my sweatshirts! Lovely bright colours and excellent quality! A little more expensive than I’d usually pay but I’m trying to change the way I shop and think the clothing would last a long, long time!
Great quality and love the design. States “fit is on the generous side” which I wouldn’t agree with as I’m usually S/M and purchased the medium and would say it’s smaller than expected after reading that description
Love my new 'Double Star' sweatshirt, fits perfectly and so comfy!
Super quick delivery. Exceptional quality and well-made sweatshirts. So soft and fluffy. Lovely bright colours to cheer up your world. Lots of lovely comments from family. Will be ordering more.
Absolutely fantastic service! I ordered a sweatshirt and it arrived the next day…gorgeous colours, true to size and excellent quality! 👏🏻
Great service, super fast delivery and NHS discount what's not to like
Absolutely love my haul from St Berts. Soft cotton, comfy and good fits. I love it. Someone stopped me today to ask where my jogging bottoms were from! So glad I found this site.
Quality made products with vibrant colours, true to size. Love this brand!
Stars and Stripe V-neck sweatshirt was so unusual - I couldn’t resist! It’s really lovely quality and arrived really quickly after ordering. Sizing is as per website so overall am VERY happy with my purchase!!! As recommended in Insta via Ladyofthemanor77
Lovely sweatshirts, as good in the flesh as they looked on the website.
I’m absolutely in love with my new sweatshirt & shorts. The quality is excellent & I just love the vibrant colours. I got a lot of compliments on the first time of wearing!
Great quality product for tjhe price and a seamless delivery too!
The sweatshirt i ordered was much smaller fit in arms and body than I anticipated and I ordered a size larger than usual.
As evere amazing quality and service, unique products we love
Great quality of clothing, great designs, all round v happy - I now have four sweatshirts!
Ordered some kit for myself and the kids (hubby got jealous) - absolutely love everything! So well made, comfortable and fabulously bright, what more could I ask for? Thank you St. Bert’s.
St Bert‘s is rated 4.88 based on 1,557 reviews