St Bert‘s Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
"Such gorgeous clothes and so well made. They were delivered the next day- five star company. Will definitely use again."
"Bright, great quality and unique. My order arrived promptly. Fab! Looking forward to the surf range too."
"I love St Bert's! The colours, vintage detail and soft cotton fabrics are fab. I have a 6 year old son and he looks so cute in St Bert's. We live in London and holiday on the Isle of Wight, and wear St Bert's in both locations."
"This is a gorgeous jumper - so soft and such good quality. I don't want to take it off!"
"The snuggliest, softest, cosiest sweatshirts I have ever worn! I've literally been living in my rainbow one for skiing so had to buy some more for wash day as well as kitting out the kids and husband - we adore them, thank you St Berts"
"Comfy and washes well, lovely bright tops that aren’t just Navy! I am a mum of 3 boys so this brand is pretty perfect on and off the slopes. Xx"
"Wow! Just wow. Cool clothes for kids! They look great are super comfortable and the best thing is both our 11 year old boy and 9 year old girl love them! Please make more for bigger people!"
"Great quality, arrived quickly and styles are fab 👍😄"
"My daughters, niece and nephew love love love these clothes. They pretty much live in them they are so comfy. Washing them has to be done quickly, which is really easy as they wash and tumble dry beautifully."
"I’ve been buying St Bert’s gear for several years and love it. The clothes last forever as are such good quality, the colour never fades and the shape holds good after several seasons of wear by older then younger sib. I especially love it because it’s so different to anything else on the market - a compromise between the obvious sports brands and high street. The kids always get complimented in St Bert’s and love the gear for its comfort and style. Hugely recommend it!"
"I couldn’t recommend St. Berts more ..... my son can’t keep out of the sweatpants as they are so soft, even after multiple washes, and my husband loves his hoodie. It’s so hard to find original clothing, particularly for boys and St. Berts ticks all the boxes."
"Very much enjoying our recent purchase of boys tracksuit bottoms, ski t-shirt and the particularly fabulous grey rainbow hoodie for my daughter. It's perfect gear for the kids to change in to after school as it's all very comfortable. Good and speedy delivery service too!"
"The thing I love most about St Berts clothes is the quality of the fabrics - from the very first pair of PJs I bought for my daughter, to the latest sweatshirt I've just bagged at a bargain price in the sale, the quality is consistently amazing. Super soft sweats and track pants that wash beautifully, keep their colour and size and most importantly, stand the test of children's wear and tear! Loving that I can now treat myself too with the adult range! Lots more of the same and PLEASE bring back your PJs..we love them!"
"Fabulous good quality clothing for active kids. Wash well and keep their soft quality too. Bright fun and affordable. Brilliant clothing for beautiful kids and adults alike."
St Bert‘s is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews