St Bert‘s Reviews

Becky Holmes
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Becky Holmes
Sam Moore
Really happy with my purchases and also lovely personal customer service (which I wasn’t honestly expecting, from a Facebook clickbait find!). I don’t usually like hoodies on me but I absolutely love the one I bought, as well as two sweaters. Will definitely be buying again.
Very straightforward and easy to use site, hoodie & hat arrived on time and are excellent quality. Definitely see myself using St Berts again, highly recommended.
Delighted with the speed of delivery and quality of my sweatshirt.
wife loves her new jumper
Amazingly fast delivery!
LOVE IT! I absolutely love my St Bert's items. I bought them as a self gift when feeling sorry for myself when I was unwell with Covid. I bought a lovely sweatshirt and bottoms. The items came super quick and look amazing, fit brilliantly and are of excellent quality. The fabric is good quality and lovely and sort. Unfortunately for me, my flatmate loves them too and he has nicked the sweatshirt for himself. He also has his eye on the bottoms too! I will just have to buy some more, I am super thrilled with my purchases.
I just love this brand! I now have TEN sweaters and the colours, quality, fit and style are just fab. I feel happy wearing them all and get so many compliments. The only problem is that I could run out of wardrobe space! (I also have hats / scarves / beach bag and some of the kids clothing!) Great job St Berts!!
The quality and cheapness of the material is Under pAr
Exactly what I wanted. Cosy, bright and makes me feel good.
Very straightforward transaction, quick delivery, and goods are excellent quality.
Stylish and contemporary style clothing. Great colour combinations, bright and fresh. Items arrived promptly and well packaged. Already eyeing up further purchases…
These trousers!!! Not only are they super soft and incredibly comfy, they also absolutely rock a casual look. Beautifully crafted and designed and fantastic value for money. Service was flawless too. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
As someone that loves wearing bright and colourful clothes, your range ticks every box for me. I love the bright colours of the Seventies, but St Bert's does this stuff in a modern and stylish update. Excellent value, hugely comfortable and just plain bloody beautiful i love them. Wear the rainbow, y'all!
Ordered various items on line and they arrived the very next day beautifully packed. They are Christmas presents, but am quite sure they will all be loved. Very many thanks for your prompt service. Monika - Wimbledon
Absolutely love the jacket! Have had so many comments on it!
Beautiful bright, super soft, top quality product, I absolutely love it and so does everyone else, its been much admired! Well packaged and swiftly delivered with tracking to reassure me :) Will be ordering again soon, thank you
Bought 4 hats for the family. All well made, super quality. The sizes are spot-on for kids and adults. These look fab on!!
I have still yet to receive my item which is now overdue - any help appreciated
I started to buy off St Berts in the summer time absolutely love this range I always get compliments whenever I wear some of their tops. Love love love it and the delivery service is so quick and efficient. Would highly recommend the quality is excellent !!
Love the stuff that St Bert's do... bought a few hoodies and jumpers for me and my wife this past year. Great fit and feel. Had an incorrect size sent in the most recent purchase but the guy I spoke with made it so simple... sent me the right size out the next day even before I had returned the hoodie. Included a pre paid returns label and just asked that I sent it back. Trust!!! Recommend both their products and their service!!!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.90 based on 1,350 reviews