St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Fab clothing. Bought 2 jumpers great quality. Lovely colours would buy again
Love it thank you
Face masks that the children actually find comfortable to wear. Thank you 😊
We all now have a selection of St Bert’s clothes. I love me T-shirt dress, the kids their tops and hoodies. No other brand for us!
Oh my! Absolutely LOVE it, amazing colours and quality
I went onto St Bert's Website when I saw a friends beautiful green rainbow jumper. I then bought a t-shirt and jumper for myself which both fir beautifully. The gorgeous colourful clothes bring a smile to my face when I wear them; and I have had many compliments. Great quick service as well thank you.
Lovely style , good quality, fast and efficient service.
I took my son shoe shopping and saw a lady wearing a fabulous st Barts Jumper and on her recommendation looked up the website and found a beautiful cheery jumper of my own! Lovely colours, very comfy to wear and one happy customer! - I will be back:) Sarah Hampshire
Lovely sweat shirt so soft..
washed brilliantly
The masks are well made, lovely soft material and we love the pop of colour. Particularly popular with the children.
Teenagers would benefit from slightly longer elastic.
At Bert's is a recent discovery for me after searching for clothes that suit my lifestyle with style. They appeared more expensive than high street so I was expecting good quality. They did not disappoint. The fabric is great quality and the clothes are made to a high standard and great fit. Finally sleeves that are long enough! I am in my 40s and was tired of the boring colours and styles on the high street. St Bert's is certainly not boring, they are comfortable and fun.
I was extremely happy with my order. It arrived in good time and the quality of the item was very good.
Great service, very prompt delivery. Lovely quality of clothing. My daughters and I love our clothes.
Very speedy delivery. Excellent quality clothing, I love my Hoodie.
This is my third sweatshirt from St Berts. Absolutely adore their colourful retro designs and I worried that as they look so wonderful, the other details might be compromised but no such issue because I’m just as delighted with the quality and fit. Great to see the brand stocking a wider spectrum of sizes for the female form too.
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 10th September 2020
It’s perfect - My son actually likes wearing his mask! x
I just love the feel of the cotton used - it’s just so soft - colours and fit get a big thumbs up - dresses aren’t too short. Now you’re using the same colours and fabric to make masks, it makes wearing one a pleasure - keep up the good work!!
We are so impressed with St Berts. The quality of the clothing is excellent. It washes well, doesn’t loose shape or colour and lasts.
The posting service is swift as well.
We have yet to return any items to you as we have no need to. Exceptional 5* service. Thank you St Berts.
Fabulous!
Another pair of gorgeous soft joggers, with amazing bright stripes.🌈I can’t get enough of them, the comfiest clothes ever!
Face masks have been so admired too and fit brilliantly.
Service 5 star as always!
What’s not to like - great designs, amazing quality and quick delivery. I really love this company.
I ordered face masks which were lovely when they arrived. Very quick service. Received my order within 2 days of ordering. Very happy customer 😊
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 611 reviews