St Bert‘s Reviews

St Bert‘s 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Julia Onions
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Sabina Spence
Super speedy delivery! I had my order within 3 days of ordering. I love St Bert’s clothes, they’re super soft and wash well...even better in the sale too!
Lovely stuff. First bought from them at a fair a few years ago so was delighted to see them online and be able to put an order in.
Really love their stripy blue sweatshirts, easy quick efficient ordering and receipt of goods. Had to send them back because they didn’t quite fit me well enough but it won’t stop me ordering again from the company!
Love the quality as well as the bright colours of the designs. I bought the rainbow sweatshirt at Car Fest a couple of years ago and everyone comments on how lovely it is when I wear it. Recently treated myself to a mountain stripe sweatshirt.
Absolutely amazing!
Original designs.
Fabulous quality.
Bold and bright colours.
My daughter always gets lots of compliments when wearing St Berts!

Practical- the clothes always was wash well.
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 15th April 2021 St Bert‘s 5 star review on 15th April 2021
This is my 4th jumper from St Berts. The colours and design are what first attracted me to this brand but what keeps me repurchasing from them is the fact that the quality and fit is so good. I’ve bought many other jumpers from independent companies with their individual logos and designs that are nice but never come up to the same standard of quality as St Berts.
I also love the fact that I have a jumper that is so versatile to wear that is just that little bit different enough to stand out from the crowd.
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 14th April 2021
. . . I'd had my eye on this jumper for a while so snapped it up in the sale. Not disappointed! Nice thick material, comfy to wear. . . Only trouble now is that I want more!!
We love St Bert’s clothes and are delighted with our latest purchases. They arrived super fast in their distinctive orange packaging. Fabulous quality and colours as always and everything washes really well. My oldest loves the hoodies and t shirts and the little details like thumb holes.
My youngest can’t wait to be old enough to fit into them!
Ordered 2 items. The wording on the website led me to believe that all garments were made in Portugal (they’re not, the hat I ordered was made in China) when I pointed this out to the company they quickly updated their website to make this clearer to future customers. Great to see a company actively listening to feedback.
My first purchase from St Bert's and I certainly wasn't disappointed! Lovely fabric, vibrant colours and washes really well. The sizing was accurate too. I'll definitely be purchasing again in the future!
Hi. I ordered a couple of items and I’m sure the website said that if you ordered a bag, you would get a free tote but the order arrived without the tote bag. Otherwise it was great. Nice quality and great colours.
We love your clothes! Lovely quality products!
I was blown away by the quality of the clothes, amazing quality. The colours are beautifully bright and stunning. Very happy with the whole process and just delighted with the end products. Thank you!
We are very happy with the service received from St Bert's and the hat, snood and clothing I purchased for my daughter is really nice quality. The colours and patterns are just fab too.
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 13th April 2021
My son LOVES his hooded ski jumper with the thumb holes and it’s a nice length rather than being too short
Love the quality of St Berts usually but the white on a T-shirt was quite thin and see through.
Won't put me off ordering other products though as I love everything else I've bought. Especially the kids stuff!
Lovely quality, ethically produced and good service.
Just bought a gift card for someone but found it impossible to submit their email address so it can be sent direct to them. Now i have it in my inbox.
Great service & delivery. Love my jumper and face mask! Will be back for more!
Second sweatshirt I've bought. Great to find such good quality sweatshirts in bright colours. Sizing is spot on as well. Fast delivery. I would happily buy one of each thing 😊
St Bert‘s is rated 4.91 based on 1,068 reviews