St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Amazing styling and quality. Love it!
Another amazing purchase from St.Berts. These clothes are so comfy, durable and fun. I may of had to purchase a thing or two for myself - ooopps . Thanks guys as always xx
We live St Bert’s kids clothes, just purchased the play suit for my daughters friend for her birthday! I hope she loves it!! We do!
Ordered a great hoodie for myself and a jumper for my husband. Size for ladies came up a bit large but men’s seemed ok. Had an issue with the mans jumper but it was quickly rectified and the comms was good. Really like both items a lot and would definitely buy from again.
Excellent service, great clothes.
Super speedy delivery and fantastic quality products. I was buying a pressie for my god daughter but really want to get it ALL for myself!
I absolutely love my St Bert's jumper, the colours are fab and its so soft!
Added my second SB jumper to my collection & gradually kitting out all the godchildren & kids, happy days! Thank you,
I absolutely love the sweatshirt, however I need to exchange it for a size that is out of stock! I’m hoping I’ll get an email about it being available again soon! Meanwhile I have to watch a very lucky friend enjoy wearing it as much as I would like to!!! There are other designs I would like too but again not available at the moment in XS! Hopefully they will be very soon too!!
I now own three sweatshirts and one pair of track trousers from St Bert’s and love them all. They are all of high quality, are very soft, and wash well. They allow you to be casual but “put-together.” I am constantly looking at their website to see when new styles come out. Keep up the good work!
I had been looking at St Bert’s jumpers for a while and when I saw a Valentine’s Day discount I thought why not! I’m so pleased I went for it. Delivery was super quick (I wasn’t expecting it to be 2 days later!) and the quality and colour of the sweatshirt I have is wonderful! It’s warm and cosy but also is so lovely and bright, Perfect for cheering you up on these wet, miserable days! I will be buying more!
Love my new jumper, the coral colour is just great and makes a fab change from pink. Really liking wearing it, deliberately pull it out on the grey-ist of days, to cheer me up if it doesn't anyone else!|!! Plus super speedy delivery for standard, think it arrived 2 days after I ordered, just great!
Great quality, fantastic top, love it. I will be ordering again.
Love the ladies rainbow sweatshirts, first I got the navy blue, then the pink and now the marina blue. All of them so beautifully soft and well made. People complement them every time i wear them. I now match my daughter as she has the pink and the navy. We love St Berts and our kids love them too.
I took advantage of a 3 for 2 offer on long-sleeved t-shirts for my son. They're superb quality, lovely and soft, super-stylish, and arrived extremely quickly too. Highly recommended all round.
Easy ordering, quick delivery. Very pleased with the fit and my daughter loves the colour and coziness.
Loved the sweatshirt, vibrant colours, well made and soft fabric.
Extremely impressed with the ordering process, quality, fit and speed of delivery - and my very fussy tween loved the hoodie. I will be ordering again!
Fabulous tops and lightening quick delivery!!
Absolutely love the jumpers and sweatshirts from St Berts. Beautiful colours, designs and materials. Both my son and daughter absolutely love theres and my daughter cant wait to wear them skiing.....
St Bert‘s is rated 4.93 based on 207 reviews