St Bert‘s Reviews

St Bert‘s 5 star review on 5th January 2021
JULIE Marriott
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Annabel Deans
Absolutely adore my new sweatshirts and bobble hat which I have barely taken off since it arrived. Amazingly quick delivery and the quality is spot on. Thick but not so thick if you get my drift. I have had lots of nice comments on the designs and how cosy they look. Immensely glad I have found St Bert's.
I am so pleased with my t-shirt dress! Lovely quality. I look forward to wearing it. Super fast delivery too.
The quality is great. Really comfortable to wear and looks great. The delivery was also super quick. Thanks!
Great designs, warm and soft. The first woolly hat my daughter is able to wear without causing her head to itch! Highly recommend
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 15th January 2021
The cosiest and best purchase this lockdown! My husband was so jealous he copied .... fab service and amazing product.
I brought a sweatshirt and pants first and I just love them.
Next I got a face mask, which I have to say is the best face mask I have got, so have now ordered 3 more.
Such amazing quick delivery and excellent service
X
Well made item, good quality. Comfortable and lovely colour. I was complimented on the item on the first day of wearing it. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Excellent service, delivery took no more than 2days after order which was brilliant. And the quality of the clothes are excellent, so soft and comfy, great fit. Would highly recommend this company
Lovely soft material and long arms - fabulous!
Loved the design but sadly I had to return the top as the fit under the arms and across the top of the chest was far too tight.
I am so happy I discovered this brand.
Have bought hoodie, tote bag and joggers all of which are amazing quality. Love all the designs, I want everything!
Such amazing quality and quirky cool designs
Love my 2 new jumpers and leggings. Great fit.
Lovely clothes. I ordered the men’s rainbow striped hoodie and jogging bottoms. I ordered a medium sized bottoms but was a bit too big so exchanged for a small. Much better fit and so comfortable. It was handled very quickly too. Top quality clothes and top service.
Such comfy and gorgeous clothes. I love the bright cheerful colours! They make me happy!
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 11th January 2021 St Bert‘s 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Love, Love, Love our new hoodies. Excellent quality and really comfortable. Definitely be purchasing again.
Beautiful sweatshirts that fit perfectly and brighten up the day with their colours! Very fast delivery, very happy customer :-)
Great clothes and accessories . They wash well , look lovely and last a long time . We’ve bought many items over the last few years and always get compliments wearing them.
Once again fabulous quality goodies & amazing customer service from St Berts! Lovely vibrant colours on our hats & scarves, lined too so nice and cosy! My ten year old is a huge fan of the colourful clothes as is her mum! In a world of doom & gloom St Berts continues to deliver a ray of sunshine!
We are all St Bert’s obsessed in our family! My girls are literally sleeping and living in their tops and leggings they received for Christmas and only take them off so I can wash them! Super soft, cosy and comforting during another lockdown. Loving the hat and snood too - just fabulous and brightens up each day 🌈 🥰🌈
St Bert‘s is rated 4.91 based on 831 reviews