St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
It is a lovely dress.
My fourth order and great to have found a brand with consistency. Good fabrics abs great fit
I love my sun dress. It’s slightly too long but it looks fab - just need to be careful not to trip up on it!
Love this brand so much! I have 8 sweatshirts and all are great quality / designs and I get so many compliments wearing them!
Absolutely LOVE my recent purchases of two dresses from the summer collection- perfect for this fab weather once again, St Bert’s did not disappoint 😊
I love it. Can not wait to wear it on holidays. Thanks
Perfect for throwing on in the summer after a sea or lake swim. Great for and quality, thank you!
Good range of retro clothes for the kids, bought a number if things recently. Sizes are spot on. My only nag are mu daughters shorts, the inner advertising label is very sharp. Unable to remove, hopefully a few washes will soften it
I bought 2 gorgeous jumpers from here. I've been eyeing up one of them for months and ended up going for 2 different styles. Love them both. Really good quality. Fab bright colours.
Good quality, good price, and cool, and it arrives that fast it’s like the fella drives directly to your house after taking the order
Beautiful quality clothes that really stand out from the crowd - great colours, and they wash so well too. Love them all thanks! x
Great quality clothes and efficient service.
Swift delivery. Great colours. Comfortable fabric. Purchased mostly because it is ethically sourced and made.
I’m very pleased with my sweatshirt. It’s a good fit, feels decent quality and it arrived promptly
I ordered the towelling beach dress and I love it so much. True to size. Super fast delivery and amazing quality. Thank you.
Lovely kit and very well made. It's so refreshing to see '70s retro clothing for adults as well as kids. I'd love to see petite sizes/lengths too please - the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.
Fantastic customer service; ordered one day, delivered the next. And absolutely love my sweatshirt with the rainbow stripe sleeves. And can't wait until the star sweatpants are in stock.
Bright, colourful, fantastic quality and clothes to brighten up us all after a difficult 18 months. Great customer service and super prompt delivery. love them!
Extremely fast shipping meant we were able to have new holiday dresses delivered in time after our destination went on the green list! Incredible quality and so comfortable. We love them! Thank you so much!
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 7th July 2021 St Bert‘s 5 star review on 7th July 2021 St Bert‘s 5 star review on 7th July 2021
I ordered two dresses and a sweatshirt and I love them all! Bright colours, good quality fabric and easy to wear flattering shapes. I’ve had lots of compliments already!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.91 based on 1,208 reviews