St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
My skiing fan of a 7 year old was so pleased with her new clothing!
Amazing service and such lovely tops
Love it all 😍- great fit, colours and quality. Super speedy delivery and loving the ladies range 😀🌈
Love what I ordered, the style, colours snd quality. Unfortunately , as I am a size 6 , size S is too big for me and I have to return my order.
Astounding customer service and beautiful quality, super soft and stunningly colourful clothing.
I absolutely love all the products I bought from you - hoodie, t shirt and sweat shirt - al amazing quality and I can’t wait to be ordering more from you. Next day delivery to was great. So glad I discovered you! Thanks
Wow what beautiful jumpers! Great quality, beautiful tones and I have had alot of compliments. I am singing your praises to everyone, thank you for cheering my wardrobe up! Carly xx
Wonderfully bright fun clothing, for all the family. A little different from the high street, offering some individuality. Good quality and nice packaging
The jumper is gorgeous! Super soft material, so cozy! And the colours are perfect, it’s just like the photos on the site and insta, so often they can be misleading, but not with St Bert’s. Thank you!!

Also, love the posts and stories on Insta! 😍 You guys have me stitches! Please through another Apres Ski Party! ⛷🥂😂 xx
I absolutely love the clothes. I bought the navy blue dress and the bright green rainbow sweatshirt and they are fantastic quality, so soft and for perfectly. Extra pleased with the dress, just the right length. MORE please! I’ll be back next payday.
Delighted with my sweatshirt. Lovely and soft and a perfect fit! Delivery was super quick. I'm sure this will be the first of many purchases!
Lovely quality items, bright colours. Wish they were bigger in size or offered larger sizes
Great service! My order was dispatched and arrived very quickly. The items were well packaged and I was delighted with the colour and quality of the jumper and hoodie that I had ordered. I will definitely be ordering from this company again and will be on the lookout for this seasons new designs being back in stock again in my size!
My daughter aged 10 loved her green jacket & the sizing was perfect, (11.-12). Delivery was quick & efficient.
Love the look and the Joggers are so soft. Colours are bright and the style is so wearable.
Always big fans of your lovely stuff! Latest delivery absolutely to the usual standards of quality and gorgeous sunny designs! Thank you!
Only my second item for myself and it makes me want more. This fleece feels amazing quality, beautiful colours and comfortable
Always a winner - superb quality, joyful colours, fab designs and prompt delivery. My kids and I love our St Berts gear and get very excited whenever a new parcel appears (like some of this season’s t-shirts which arrived last week!).
Great top. Love the colours! Recipient of gift very happy! 😊
My daughter loves these towelling shorts and will love on them this summer. Have bought them before and so glad they are back again. So well made, simply the best.
St Bert‘s is rated 4.91 based on 387 reviews