St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Love, love, love my new red and pink chevron sweatshirt. It fits perfectly and is great quality, very soft and comfy to wear. (washes well too!) Bought it before our Cornwall holiday and had so many lovely comments! HUGE thank you. x
Lovely clothes but please can you start selling your fabulous items in a size XL!
Always a joy to deal with and wonderful clothes
I had been looking at St Bert’s jumpers for a while and when I saw a Valentine’s Day discount I thought why not! I’m so pleased I went for it. Delivery was super quick (I wasn’t expecting it to be 2 days later!) and the quality and colour of the sweatshirt I have is wonderful! It’s warm and cosy but also is so lovely and bright, Perfect for cheering you up on these wet, miserable days! I will be buying more!
Absolutely love the jumpers and sweatshirts from St Berts. Beautiful colours, designs and materials. Both my son and daughter absolutely love theres and my daughter cant wait to wear them skiing.....
Excellent service, as ever. I have been a customer from the very beginning when the owner used to deliver to SW11 on his moped! Delighted.
As always St Berts deliver the gifts, the comfort and the smiles that everyone needs. Thankyou you fabulous team x
I can’t rate St Berts highly enough.. (I’d actually love to work for them)
Their sweatshirts are a high quality, wear and wash well. They are warm and stylish. The communications I’ve had have been so friendly and helpful, supporting a small family business just feels so much nicer. I have purchased a few for gifts too and they’ve been loved by the receiver too! Just deciding on my next purchase 😁
Great fast service and gorgeous sweatshirt. Love the feel and colours.
Love your gear can I sell it for you in Cornwall?
St Bert’s is the clothing dream which represents the perfect family day out!
Clothes which are cosy, created lovingly to last (and to be passed around which ever family member wants to borrow!) and clothes which suit any hour of any day!
From the slopes, to the surf. From hot chocolate on the sideline to bedtime, the one guaranteed route to family comfort, style and smiles is St Bert’s.
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 536 reviews