St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Great quality, and fab colours
Ordering process was quick and simple, and delivery was fast! Very well packaged item and can't believe the quality of the sweatshirt! It's so soft and comfortable! Such a gorgeous design and fits perfectly!
Lovely soft jumper, lovely colours and the perfect length. I love the fact the sweatshirt isn’t tight elastic at the bottom, so it hangs nicely rather than bunched up. Now, what to order next!
Great service and clothes excellent quality.
Great brand, wonderful clothes
Super swift delivery and really lovely quality products. I’ve bought a sweatshirt for myself and for the kids too. Great colours and fit 👍
very good quality and soft to touch boys love them
High quality product and fast delivery. Will buy again as soon as they are outgrown!
Love the styling and quality of the clothing - just a shame every thing was wrapped in plastic packaging.
Fast delivery and great quality clothes. A massive hit with my niece for her birthday.
Great quality clothing. Easy ordering and quick and efficient delivery. Very pleased.
The softest most hard wearing clothes for kids. Please do a range for teens as my kids will grow up soon!!
As a busy family living in Cornwall ,quality and style goes hand in hand but in casual wear. Absolutely love SB clothing and would happily set up shop for you here as it is perfect for the Cornish lifestyle. Colour, Quality and beach / outdoors / sporty vibe. Well done
Love my new hoodie, its a gorgeous colour, fits perfectly and is deliciously soft and comfortable to wear.
Really happy with my gorgeous jumper. Delivery was very quick and the quality and feel is superb. Have received lots of compliments already!
St Berts! We love you! Gorgeous clothes for adults and children! AND they wash really well. No shrinkage or fading here! Highly highly recommend!
I love my sons new blue top with the pink skier on it! Thank you. The material is lovely and soft and it is a great colour too.
Cannot rate St Berts highly enough! I have never come across a brand quite like it. The quality is amazing, such incredible cotton and so very soft. It is so comfortable to wear with vibrant and cool designs. Every member of my family get very excited when a St Berts parcel arrives through the post! The communication and customer service is also 1st Class. St Berts are the best!!
The product is really nice and of great quality. My kids and us as adults live it.
Great service. My order (my 1st) arrived promptly. Delighted with my purchase