St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Good quality nice bright colours very funky
Gorgeous, colourful sweatshirt! Very nice quality too.
Warp speed delivery and the clothes are gorgeous thank you! Great colours and quality - love!! ❤️
Delivered promptly. Good quality, unique design and great fit for my daughter of 8 and son of 10. Has washed well too.
I am soo pleased with my purchase. I ordered the women’s sweatshirt in chevron vermillion orange & absolutely love it. The colours are soo striking & the material is really good quality. I will definitely b ordering from here again. Highly recommend.
We LOVE the St Bert’s clothes! They are so lovely and soft and such great quality - they are always my children’s favourites! Thank you x
Absolutely love my new sweatshirt! I was introduced to St Berts through Gift Pop Boutique on Instagram. I was looking for a new sweatshirt but something a bit different than you find on the high street. I was torn between the pink and grey and the pink and red, but went in the end for pink and red and I love the bright colours, really cheers up a rainy summers day! Thank you xx
I am in between sizes and ended up picking the wrong size, I ordered, returned and received the exchanges all within a week so excellent service. The t-shirt and dress are so soft and comfortable but my favourite item is the zipped hoodie, I love it. Will definitely be buying more in the future.
I ordered a sweatshirt for myself and I'm really really pleased with it. The quality is excellent and the colour is vibrant, fun and original, it really exceeded my expectations! The customer service was great, I ordered on the Sunday and by Tuesday it had arrived. I'd definitely recommend to friends and will be shopping with you again! I was a bit skeptical about purchasing because I'd only seen on Instagram and this hasn't always worked out, but I needn't have worried at all!
Love the pink sweatshirt. It’s cosy and comfortable. Great fit, washes well and no ironing required.
I ordered my clothes on a thurs and received sat morning! Amazing service.. clothing such lovely quality and it all fits perfectly. 3 very happy children!
Great service & amazing products. Love love love my purchase !
Love love love! St Bert’s clothing. Quality materials and vibrant bright colours. Men’s women’s and children’s clothing all superb and well sized. Beautifully soft fabrics.
Really impressed with the quality of the clothing and the speedy service. The sweaters are just what we need this year; bright, colourful and all round mood enhancing. I’ll be back for more. Thank you. 😀
I just love my Pink Rainbow Chevron jumper. In these uncertain times, I set myself an eBay challenge to sell enough from my wardrobe to buy it. I only wish the items were a little less expensive, then I would buy more from the range.
Lots of love,
Marie Morris x
Loved our delivery from StBerts. Arrived swiftly and well packaged.
I ordered shorts and T-shirts and a sweatshirt. Every item was lovely and soft and has washed perfectly. So happy and will order again.
Love my chevron rainbow T-shirt and red and pink sweatshirt!
The fabric is so soft and the fit is just right. I ordered a L (I’m usually a size 14/16) and it isn’t too long or too tight!
Looking forward to getting some matching bits for my kids now x
We absolutely love St Bert's! The gorgeous quality, the bright colours, the quick delivery and the lovely people.
Fantastic service, ordered and delivered within 48 hours. Quality is amazing, so soft. I’m the proud owner of two jumpers and a t-shirt and I can’t wait to add to my collection.
So pleased with my order. Great quality any my order came in a matter of days.
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 540 reviews