St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Great quality gear, shame stock levels seem low
Absolutely love everything that ordered- great style and quality
St Bert’s is the clothing dream which represents the perfect family day out! Clothes which are cosy, created lovingly to last (and to be passed around which ever family member wants to borrow!) and clothes which suit any hour of any day! From the slopes, to the surf. From hot chocolate on the sideline to bedtime, the one guaranteed route to family comfort, style and smiles is St Bert’s.
Excellent service, Items received the next day and the kids love them.
First time I’ve ordered. Really easy process. REALLY efficient delivery and quality is fantastic. So soft! Will be back for sure. Thank you!
Fantastic service with next day delivery and brilliant quality. Would highly recommend
Great quality and very cool stuff
Thank you. I love all of my order and will be back later today for some more bits! The whole package was wet but I’m guessing it happened in the post system and in this terrible weather but because it was packaged so well none of the clothes were actually wet so please don’t worry about it (and I’m only telling you because you sent this review!) x
Beyond delighted to receive our bundle of gorgeous St Bert's clothes. As cosy, comfy and colourful as ever and so pleased to now have some St Bert's in the summer wardrobe too - my 5 yr old asked if she could wear her amazing playsuit "every single day please mummy"! Might have to buy some more! Very satisfied customers - thank you
Beautiful unisex clothing. My daughter isnt a girlie girl so this collection is perfect for her she chose two pairs of trackie bottoms ,T shirt, hoodies and shorts. The quality is great and delivery was super quick. Will definitely be buying more.
Great products as always at amazing prices in your 5-6 range. Gutted you are finishing that age group but looking forward to the new woman’s and men stuff coming up. X Also love you on Instagram. Always perk up my morning!
Fab super cool clothing! My son says his new top is sick, but I think it’s really nice (!😆)
What gorgeous quality and a unique striking design that turns heads. Perfect for any little active adventurer who wants to stand out from the crowd. Will definitely be shouting about this brand. Emma
I just can’t get enough of St Bert’s! The clothes are perfect for my kids both my son and daughter. My daughter hates “girly” clothes but loves the St Bert’s style. Even better that they now come in adult size as I’ve always been so envious of my kids St Bert’s! They wash really well and last forever. Thank you St Bert’s!!
Love my purchases - but love even more the fact that I can fit into a kids aged 13+!!! For those who are wary of ordering kids clothes, I’m a size 8/10 in the bottom, shorts fit and are gorgeous and a size 10 on top, with boobs, and the t-shirts fit perfectly 💋 seriously chuffed customer - thank you xx
Delivery brilliant, good quality. Have had many comments about it
Bought a gorgeous hoodie for my daughter. The quality is fantastic, the colours are wonderful and we have been asked by a couple of strangers where it is from. True to size , good service and great product . I am after one for myself now!
My 11 yr old daughter loves your T-shirts and hoodies. So do my 5 and 9 yr old boys! Great unisex, cool retro design clothes for children. Well made, good quality and highly functional - highly recommend.
Fab kids clothes!
Love my jumper. Excellent quality. Super soft and lovely bright colours. Washes well
St Bert‘s is rated 4.94 based on 144 reviews