St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Gorgeous sweatshirt, great colours, Really fresh design, fantastic quality, super speedy delivery. Gets lots of comments! I love it, Would thoroughly recommend it and will be back for me.
Bought two jumpers for me and one for my son. I LOVE them! Colours and fit are fab and they’re super soft and comfy.
I absolutely love my new jumpers-I treated myself to the white and pink Sweatshirts with logos and blue with stripes on sleeves and reverse . They are of fantastic quality and lightweight enough to wear in summer when it’s cooler over a floaty dress and flip flops or with jeans.
Makes me feel like I live by the sea !
The quality of this sweatshirt is amazing. So think and soft. Will definitely be placing another order. Delivery came next day too
Great service & great quality product
Our kids love the brightness of these clothes and we love the retro look. They form wardrobe staples for our kids and are there 'go to' shorts and tops. Always speedy delivery and great customer service.
I ordered a lovely cosy jumper that looks great and washes amazingly- good job as it’s white! You certainly pay for the quality.
The quality of the clothes and the service I received are second to none! I’m waiting for another item to be in stock so I can buy for them again. Thank you!
Absolutely love the quality, style and design in the kids collection!
Excellent service. Items arrived really quickly after plenty of order updates and love the clothes. Well made, good fabric and amazing colours. Haven’t washed them yet but sure they’ll be fine. Thankyou.
Excellent service. Very speedy delivery. Great quality item. Will definitely order again.
Fantastic t shirt! Beautiful colour and lovely quality very soft. Fit is true to size. Will be ordering more !
Great communication regarding delivery
TIP TOP! It’s always a bit of a risk the first time you order from a company you don’t know but the quality of the clothing is excellent. The fabric the T-shirt is made from is an excellent thick fabric. It fits well. Delivery was quick. I’ll definitely buy from St Bert’s again 👍
Beautiful sweatshirt, excellent quality, superb customer service with quick delivery, will buy again
Absolutely love my St Berts jumper!
Prompt delivery and really pleased with t shirts, true to pictures and the kids live them.
Order arrived quickly and the receipient is very pleased with the t-shirt and shorts. Great design and quality.
Great quality clothing, gorgeous soft material, quick delivery will definitely order again. Thank you St Bert's
I bought 3 sweatshirts (size L as I am a size 12/14 but like things a big baggier!). Great quality, designs and fit. Really pleased 😀
Lovely Bright and soft sweatshirts and very quick delivery. As soon as I received mine my daughter wanted one too!!
This jumper is just lovely . Fits perfectly feels so soft and lovely colours . Can’t wait to order another . I ordered it and it came the next day . Top class all round
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 473 reviews