St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Love the jumper - great fit and colour and have lots of complements and passed on the St Berts contact
Love their bright colours and sunny, practical designs. Perfect for all the family on warm and cold beaches ... be they in UK or elsewhere.
Love my terry skirt and top
Good service - shame that only after I purchased in excess of £150 of goods the beach bag offer of spending this much and getting a bag free applied! Have not washed anything yet so can’t comment on that but all items look great and feel good quality. Great vibrant colours!
I ordered a sweatshirt and a t shirt and they are both really lovely, bold colours. The fabric is really soft and the fit is perfect. If you need to contact customer services they are friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from them again.
Absolutely love my new skirt - the fit is true to size and it’s fantastic quality. It also arrived incredibly quick - thanks St Berts!
Really good quality clothes, I love my new jumper
Great clothes, well made and such lovely colours too. Delivery is super fast. What’s not to love?
I love this clothing brand - totally wearable and reasonably priced, I'll be shopping again. The dress I bought fits like a glove and washes well too!
Order arrived in a timely manner, my children and I love the clothes as they are so soft. Will definitely be ordering again.
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Delivery was so quick! Very impressed. I ordered in the afternoon and it arrived with the post the next morning. Great quality sweatshirt too!
My partner loved the dress, thank you.
Wonderful Brand. We all wear their clothes and they last!!! Love the colours and the quality is excellent.
Very pleased with both tee shirt and terry towelling dress Thank you
great colours true to site - great quality - fast delivery and no messing Love these sweatshirts - a sweatshirt with a big of va va voom!
Extremely quick delivery. Products are a great quality
I ordered a dress and T-shirt, within 20 mins of placing my order I had an email to say it had been dispatched: amazing service! When the parcel arrived I couldn’t fault it, beautifully packaged and the items were exactly as described. I particularly love my new dress, so comfy, the fabric is so soft and the colours bright and summery. Couldn’t ask for more and will definitely buy again!!
The colour is absolutely lovely and the material is soft as baby clothes – I love this.
Lovely hoody, good quality and great colours.
I love these traky bums - this is my second pair - they are fun!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.91 based on 1,208 reviews