St Bert‘s Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
"Lovely, funky T-shirts - great quality, lovely bright colours and so far washing well!"
"So happy to have found this brand as I love the uniqueness & fun of the designed. Quality is really good and my kids loved all the items I bought. Very simple to purchase on the website and lots of information on the sizing etc. Thanks"
"Hi Ben and Sarah - FABULOUS service and wonderful product!! Hope you’re all well? Nessa x x x"
"My whole family loves SBerts clothing! Great quality garments that wash really well and super are comfortable, in the loveliest of colours."
"Love it! so stylish and nicely made."
"Colours were viberant and lovely quality."
"Fabulous service and the much awaited package arrived exactly on time. Staff very accommodating when pre-ordering the luscious new rainbow jumper and adding it to an existing order. The products are so gorgeously soft and snuggly. My boys are loving their new goodies and I'm actually slightly gutted that I've had to take the rainbow jumper off to stick it in the wash! thanks St Bert's. Lara-Kate x"
"Love St Berts, the clothing is great quality and the kids love the designs"
"Very pleased with service and quality - and my son loves his new top - will send a photo from the Alps at Easter!"
"Love this brand - clothes are really good quality and the bright colours don't fade in the wash."
"My order arrived really quickly and the jumpers are lovely; such soft material and striking designs. Now I just need to convince myself I don’t need the same jumper in 3 different colours..."
"Bought a WOMEN'S RAINBOW SWEATSHIRT in DRESS BLUE. Fantastic quality and design. I absolutely love it and get compliments every time I wear it! Look forward to seeing more new designs for women."
"Fabulous clothes, my 11 and 9 year old girls love them, bang on trend with the colours and design, I'm tempted to buy a sweatshirt for myself!"
"Beautiful quality, soft fabric with really cool print designs. Arrived in double quick time too. Perfect for our ski holiday."
"Marvellous service from the beatuful founders - AS ALWAYS. Thanks St. Berts. Happy Mathers. Xx"
"Such gorgeous clothes and so well made. They were delivered the next day- five star company. Will definitely use again."
"Bright, great quality and unique. My order arrived promptly. Fab! Looking forward to the surf range too."
"I love St Bert's! The colours, vintage detail and soft cotton fabrics are fab. I have a 6 year old son and he looks so cute in St Bert's. We live in London and holiday on the Isle of Wight, and wear St Bert's in both locations."
"This is a gorgeous jumper - so soft and such good quality. I don't want to take it off!"
"The snuggliest, softest, cosiest sweatshirts I have ever worn! I've literally been living in my rainbow one for skiing so had to buy some more for wash day as well as kitting out the kids and husband - we adore them, thank you St Berts"
St Bert‘s is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews