St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
We love St Berts clothes here so so soft definitely a favourite ❤️
Love my new jumpers, brilliant design, lovely bright colours and super comfy!

Also fantastic service from St Berts with really fast delivery service.
Loves the dresses thank you - the fit is perfect, love the zingy colours!
Ordered the coral Terry dress and it’s marvellous!! So pleased such a useful dress to pop on when at home doing nothing and I am looking forward to taking it on holiday for by the pool . Such good quality . Might even order the navy 😊
I love bright colours combined with comfortable fabrics, and St Bert’s didn’t let me down! Ordered a T-shirt and jumper for me and a sweatshirt for the hubby - all look fab and we’ve loved wearing them already!! People keep asking where they are from so they stand out in a good way. Super easy ordering and quick delivery too. Thanks 🙌🏼🌈
Oh my goodness... I love all my St Berts clothes. The girls look adorable in their playsuits and they feel so comfortable. The hubby loves his hoodie and I am very happy with my shorts! Can't wait to buy more things from this fresh, fun, British brand. Thank you ❤️💙🧡💜
Love, love, love my new red and pink chevron sweatshirt. It fits perfectly and is great quality, very soft and comfy to wear. (washes well too!) Bought it before our Cornwall holiday and had so many lovely comments! HUGE thank you. x
Great quality as ever, so we’ll received by my granddaughter, she lives all your clothes.
My new rainbow sweatpants have arrived and couldn’t be more thrilled about them, the neon colour mixed stripes are gorgeous and the cotton is heaven, absolutely love them and I’m normally not one for trackie bottoms but they rock!
I’ve had to steal my daughters twilight shorts from her bedroom to wash as she hasn’t taken them off! 👍
I love my new t-shirt dresses. They are very comfy and a change to the jeans and t-shirt I’ve been wearing through lockdown. Also look great with a denim jacket (I think!).
You can’t help but SMILE when St Berts deliver!
Not only are the clothes fun, bright and colourful, they are fabulous quality and true to size! Love it all x
St Bert‘s 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
We just love St Berts 💕 Fast delivery and super comfy, colourful clothes!
Love my new bums!
Super soft and comfy.
Definitely my new go to item.
Absolutely love my dress from you, in fact I want to order another in a different colourway
Excellent stuff. Funky and of good quality.
Pleased with the quality of our purchase
Lovely clothes but please can you start selling your fabulous items in a size XL!
Amazing clothes, great quality, love the bright colours and quick delivery. I can’t stop extending my collection and will definitely be buying more in the future x
Supper quick delivery fabulous quality had so many compliments loving the range and pops of colour perfect for summer evenings
Good quality nice bright colours very funky
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 535 reviews