Starlistings International Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

"TRIED TO ORDER STAR AT LEAST SIX TIMES WITHOUT SUCCESS.EVERY TIME IT GOT TO PAYING THE SITE REVERTED BACK TO THE BEGINNING,ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC WHAT A WASTE OF TIME."
"Still haven’t received my package 3 weeks later"
"I was in touch two times about a problem and it still wasn't sorted told me the same thing twice and it wasn't fix even now 3 weeks of having the star it still isn't working"
"Item never arrived."
"Never received anything?n"
"Big deception for me... the person for whom it was a birtday gif did not receive the sms and did not receive the email... I looked at the registry page and I can find the star but registered at a different date than requested. I wrote to customer services and still waiting for an anwser. my order number: SL4794528"
"Didn’t receive my text message or email. Ordered the 5th feb and still waiting 2 weeks later"
"Ordered off you 4 weeks ago and still haven't received my item. Really not happy as it was a christening present."
"Christine White The Bear,  was not the Bear on the web site. The Bear was white, small and no pink bow. Ment to be a Brown bear but, we got a white bean bag Bear which was very poor quality. Spent a lot of money on this and was not worth the price. The certificate that came with it was just dots on a paper. How do you look for the named star ? Very disappointed and we are now having to go on another web site to buy another one, as this was a present for someone and we are ashamed to give it to them. It's now been a week since I have emailed star listing International and I still have had no reply. I emailed them on there own wedsite last week. I know they worked over Christmas as we ordered the star Christmas eve so they have had plenty of time to reply. The person who this was a present for died yesterday. So I would like to say thank you very much and what a con you are and I will be putting more bad feed back on other sites for your conpany."
Hello Christine
I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the gift set that you received. We did have to alter the bear in the packs as our supplier had problems with their supply and the brown bears will be back in stock in February. We have had good feedback from other customers regarding the white bears, but of course everyone's opinions are different, which I fully appreciate.

If you would like to return the gift set to us, we will be happy to issue you with a full refund.
"First of all the certificate which was supposed to be ‘instantly downloadable’ never came through. The package when delivered was blank! If the certificate had been instantly downloaded we would have known there was a problem with their site. Customer service is apporling. They were fully aware that there was a problem and. Nobody has been in touch even though both emails and voicemails and contact from a groupon representative. Groupon has since refunded me. Wouldn’t waste your time or your money! A special Christmas present was ruined because of this!"
"If I could give zero stars I would. I ordered my star over 2 weeks before Christmas and on the 12th received an email saying it had been shipped and would come within 7-10 days yet it never came an on the 23rd of December I was sent an email asking for a review on an item I hadn't received. So on the 24th I sent an email explaining my problem and how I would like it to be resolved as I didn't want to write a bad review if they were going to rectify the problem but I received a one sentence reply three days later that said "Your order was shipped on the 12th December so should be with you now?" which is extremely annoying as that is what I'd stated in my email to star listings, I did not wait three days for the facts to be relayed back to me. I'm still waiting on a reply but I'm very disappointed with the service."
"On the order page are drop down menus giving choices of the meaning of your star eg the hero, the professor etc Or so I thought. We made our choices accordingly choosing the hero and the princess. When the certificates arrived though, there was no mention of either of these. They said no one had ever made the assumption that I did in over 10 years of trading. To cut a long story short, yes they did offer a refund but we had to pay the return postage and ALSO pay a £5 fee for the return. So out £13, we would have gotten around £5 back. Also as these were needed for a specific date, we didn't have time to get replacements. They assumed that they were for xmas (they weren't) and that I had 6 shopping days to get other certificates, pretty sure royal mail doesn't deliver on the 24thand 25th. They were not prepared to show any goodwill at all, I think the least they could do was offer a partial refund and let us keep the certificates. The last email from them was downright rude, and they also made threatening remarks about consequences if anything was posted on social media. So I would give them zero stars if I could. Don't go there people."
"Awful service- I ordered on 09/12/17 as a present for my mother in memory of her parents (my grandparents) as it shows on the picture below standard delivery is between 7-10 days maximum. It’s now the 23/12/17 and I’ve still not recieved my star pack. Absolutely gutted as this was the main Christmas present for my mam. To add insult to injury it took 4 communications from myself before the company even bothered to reply. And when they did they wouldn’t send another or refund me without me returning the package that I still don’t have. I know this company is relitavely cheap and deals can be had on places like groupon but I couldn’t stress enough not to buy from them. I feel they don’t take their customers seriously. Without custom they wouldn’t have a business.. a sentiment I feel should be respected. Clearly have taken too many orders at Christmas and not being able to supply their demand. A Christmas present ruined for me unfortunately. Do yourself a favour and refrain from shopping there."
"The picture of the stars is not clear enough for a child to easily identify what star is theirs. Yes it gives the coordinates of the star but you should have shown a picture of the actual constellation and pointed out which one it is."
"The certificate wasn't coloured or laminated as asdvertised ..there was writing in it that looked like a 5 year old had wrote .."
Hello Julie
We don't actually have any gift sets that are advertised as coloured or laminated so I'm just wondering if you are thinking about a different company? The writing you are talking about is a particular font type that we have always had success with, but we will take your comments on board, thank you.
"It's a lovely idea, makes a really special gift. However, I don't think you should allow multiple stars to be called the same name. It takes away the personal value from the gift. When naming a star, you should tell the customer about other stars with the same names. Thank you."
"I did not receive the package, I mean what I odered."
"Hi, I got an email saying that my order should have arrived, but it has yet to arrive, and on the email it says to contact and you via email or phone and the email was protected so I could not use it and when I called the office was closed and I have yet receive a reply from my message left"
"did not receive products. email address provided to ask for assistant bounced back as not in use. I've been charged £61 for something that was supposed to ease the pain of telling my children their Nan had died, when actually it ended up making things worse as the scheduled texts etc did not arrive as expected and there was no confirmation of me even existing as a customer until i was asked for a review of my purchase today. PLease do not be fooled into spending money on this."
"The certificate and gift came very quickly but was very disappointed with the size of the lettering on the certificate. I did email to complain and they asked me to send a copy, which I did, but then heard nothing from them. I emailed again and again and I am still waiting for a reply. Have been waiting for about 6 weeks now. Terrible customer service. Would definitely not recommend this company."
Starlistings International is rated 4.55 based on 705 reviews