Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

"Good presentation box. The wording which is printed on the certificate could be bigger"
"I ordered the christening gift pack. It was in a lovely box. But i was a littke disappointed to find a blue rabbit instead of a brown teddy with a blue bow which was stated i would get. The child that was getting christened is one at the end if month. I did not have time to call you about this. But it does not state anywhere that you may get an alternative cuddly toy! But overall a lovely gift."
"Arrived quickly, however, the star chart is not easy to read for the layperson so I doubt we will ever find it in the sky"
"Presentation box nice."
"Quick service well packaged. Certificate was a little basic and details small at the bottom. Would have preferred a separate larger printed certificate with details so they could be seen and a separate star coordinate chart."
"Quick and easy to order. Quick to be delivered. Very pretty packaging. My only fault is I think I've actually paid for a box with alot of feathers in it and star confetti and a teddy cos the star on the chart is very tiny could only just see it so I doubt you being able to see it in the sky."
"A lovely gift idea but expensive for a cheap looking teddy and paper"
"Quick delivery, lovely certificates, great gift idea Would of liked a bit more information in the pack Not sure how real this is, have tried to search for the star on a data base and came back with nothing... hoping that the star has really been registered!"
"wasn't easy to sort out but happy with the gift"
"You should mention times are in GMT when you choose a time. I'm EST and my girlfriend got her text message 5 hours before when I wanted to. So she got it randomly while at work instead of being close to me in bed. Sucks."
"Arrived quickly but a bit disappointed as I thought there would be some sort of certificate and or frame"
"The product itself was good but I have left 2 messages for customer service and they have not replied to any of them and I have tried to phone as well but no one answered."
"Disappointed that the package was not in a presentation box - but was pleased with the product. Recipient was very pleased."
"It came really fast and had a cute little envolope so I could gift it nicely. The website was cool and explained what every constellation meant and which one would best suit who you were giving it too. The only thing is the certificate looked really cheap in general. It was just printed out with nothing nice or personal. I bought another one at a different website and it came with a nice wax seal and a ribbon, plus it was personally signed. Just a little bit nicer looking would have been nice."
"I named a star for my friend after her brother who sadly passed away. She was over the moon with it. It was presented lovely but unfortunately it wasn't what I expected. I expected the name of the star to be very noticeable as if came as a certificate but it was printing in tiny writing at the bottom & I don't feel as personal as it could have been seems to be a generic certificate used for everyone & & just edited with simple text at the bottom."
"Extremely dissapointed in that i have not received any certificate"
"I named a star after my wee brother and he was delighted with his gift and so were the rest of my family. The product makes an excellent gift and it arrived safely and promptly. The only downside was that after being told to spell the name that I had chosen correctly, the name on the certificate had a slight error. My brother has a French name and I typed the e in his name as an acute é but the certificate used a grave instead – è."
"My partner loved this gift, just a little difficult to find, felt guidance was a little lacking for a non-professional!"
"Bought two, one with a teddy no one with a plaque the Planck was beautiful and well worth every penny, unfortunately the teddy was not. I expected it to at least have a tag with the name of the star or something, but no, just a tiny plain teddy worth probably no more than £5. Max! Very disappointed. Will probablyly be back for more with the plaques but not the teddy."
"A little underwhelmed by it. Was OK for sale price but found the print very very small and faint. Could benefit from being clearer."
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 668 reviews