Starlistings International Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy

"Amazing quick deilivery and the packaging was beautiful. The way the certificates are wrapped makes it even more magical"
"Brought for my sister and brother in law for their pet Cat. The delivery was quick, however I believed the messages would be on the same bit of paper as the star, so I had to frame the star but left the message out."
"Was supposed to be an instant download come 3 days later with a poor excuse explained in an email that had already purchased from another company after they didnt get it to me And been completely ignored poor customer service Wouldnt buy from again and paypal are returning me the money"
"This has been a great experience. It's been lovely to purchase a gift to remember a family member who has passed, and the service has been swift and efficient, the product beautifully packaged with care and attention, and a good range of well priced options. Thank you"
"Thank you . My step daughter was thrilled with the presentation package especially as this was completely different . The package was beautifully made up and as a result I would recommend giving a Star listing to any person who has everything. Chris Crossley"
"The young lady we bought it for absolutely loved it."
"It is always a well received gift and the service is excellent"
"Extremely quick service, very easy to understand and order, very quick delivery all in all an A+ service :-)"
"I Burt a ztar 4 mi prezus dog but coz I'm thik Burt l I wudnt b able 2 see zo Natalie of live chat promizd 2 teplaze it with l owtzide I live zoon az their open nu year if zhe duz u will get 5 ztarz I did azk 4 help wen buying it tryd zayin we're I live zhe told me CNT zpell tuff avvot lernin dizbiltyz n zhe told me go wochin peter pan wontz that Goya du wiv r ztar hope thy du gave uz a nu ztar wot I can zee"
"Excllent service. Initial problem which was sorted by return, very helpful pleasant stafg. Would definately recommend the company. 5*"
"Absolutely perfect. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. It was a gift and the person loved it. Thank you"
"Prompt delivery of my order even though I didn't order it till the 16th December. Was presented lovely , with all the information easy to understand. Would highly recommend this company ."
"FAKE COMPANY WITH FAKE STAR BUYINGS. NO SUCH STAR THAT IVE BROUGHT. NOT EVEN LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE. DO NOT BUY OFF HERE. I’M CONTACTING THE BANK TO SEE I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK FOR 2 PIECES OF PAPER!!!"
"Very easy to order. Delivery time was amazing. Packaged lovely. Was a lovely wee gift would defo order again!!"
"Beautifully done perfect present"
"Absolutely brilliant service, completely saved the day after being let down by another company."
"Excellent service and exactly what we wanted ."
"Amazing came early was wrapped beautifully when I opened the box there was white feathers and star confetti was a really nice touch. Have recommended it to a few people who have then purchased from here. Such a beautiful gift thanks."
"I purchased a Star Tin nearly a year ago now, ( as a treat to myself). It is the perfect ‘Everlasting’ gift, and I am delighted with it. I used a name very special to me, that I did’nt want to lose, now I can look at the night sky, and remember ..............Thank you so much. I may well choose something else in your range shortly. M. Smith........."
"The packages were issued very quickly and well presented in a lovely box....I bought 2 in remembrance of a very good friend & my Dad both died within days of each other...the kids who received the stars were in awe and couldnt understand how a star could be named after their grandma & grandpa..they were overjoyed with them...thank you StarListings."
Starlistings International is rated 4.55 based on 765 reviews