Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great service! Nicely presented certificate and star map. Made for a nice Mother’s Day present from my 2 yr old to her mum. Would recommend!
Wonderful personal service. Lovely packaging Truly exceptional gift. An extra special present that gave happiness and love
Such a beautiful gift for mother's day, my mum absolutely loved it.
Fast delivery, good product exactly what I needed, dad was pleased with his present
Brilliant, everything was as I asked and very quick Thankyou.
This was a wedding present and very much loved!
Amazing product, if u want something original then go for it
We bought this as a present for our grand-daughters we wanted an unusal gift which would span the 16 year age difference and this has lived up to all our expectations . Something interesting and educational for them both as the grow and learn .
A beautiful gift. Speedy delivery
Delivery was quick and as expected. The behind the desk team has answered and rectified all my queries.
Beautifully presented. Prompt delivery. Very happy with this purchase.
I am unsure of what I have done so far. This was a 60th birthday present. I felt like unless I paid for numerous add ons, I will receive nothing of any use. I thought I would be able to name the star and know where the hell it is. I don't have a clue if I have even selected a star in the constellation Aquarius.
I cannot fault Starlistings... I have ordered two registry entries for my childrens birthdays and the gift packs are beautiful. They're really magical to open and so worth the money. The customer service ladies are extremely helpful as I had to contact them about some changes I needed to make to my order and their help was amazing, totally went the extra mile. Would highly recommend.
Love the idea but too much plastic (tinsel etc) plus I had a typing error
I received this as a Christmas gift from my daughter, what a lovely pressie, one that will last forever.
Amazing! Beautifully packaged and im excited to give it to my husband as his birthday present.
Simple process All information has arrived No issues but should anything occur I will be in touch
This is the 3rd starlistings purchase all have been hugely popular. The service is first rate and the certificates and charts are on excellently quality paper and look great framed. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend to anyone to purchase a starlisting for any occasion
Really please with this, bought it for our Grandsons christening, the certificate was packaged beautifully with feathers and sparkle, lovely touch
my best friend lost her grandad recently and when I bought her this it came just how I imagined! It was a beautiful gift and she and her family loved would definitely recommend
Starlistings International is rated 4.52 based on 986 reviews