Starlistings International Reviews

278 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Verified Buyer

It came really fast and had a cute little envolope so I could gift it nicely. The website was cool and explained what every constellation meant and which one would best suit who you were giving it too. The only thing is the certificate looked really cheap in general. It was just printed out with nothing nice or personal. I bought another one at a different website and it came with a nice wax seal and a ribbon, plus it was personally signed. Just a little bit nicer looking would have been nice.
Lisa Ireland
Verified Buyer

Amazing service beautiful packaging and very quick delivery. Thank u x
Yvonne Derbyshire
Verified Buyer

Very nice remeberence product and well presented.... quick delivery .... beautiful A+
Liam DONAGHY
Verified Buyer

Amazing everything was perfect and it arrived before its delivery date 😁
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality and service.
Verified Buyer

Star Listings International gave the wrong address to the courier service, so despite me paying for the speedier delivery, I received the package late. I had to chase up the courier service and thus Star Listings. Not happy. Won't buy from here again.
Kelly
Unverified Reviewer

Great package arrived very quick totally happy
David Lavigne
Verified Buyer

I dont receive my order. I buy this for my wife for here birthday and i receive nothing.
Plus it was supposed she gets a text message for her birthday and nothing at all.

I am very disappointed
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and product.
Patricia Price
Verified Buyer

It was packed beautifully I was very pleased over all
Verified Buyer

The gift package arrived in good time. I was very impressed with the whole thing - box, chart and certificate - and the stars inside made it special. This is a really good gift and I will certainly be visiting Starlistings International again.
Jodie Davies
Verified Buyer

Lovely packaging and good value for money.
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the presentation and quick delivery , I will most definitely recommend star listings to others .
Kenny Allsop
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, I named a Star after my Daughter for her 16th birthday, everything went very smoothly and my paxk arrived within a few days.
Stephanie Pyne
Verified Buyer

I bought this for my mum in memory of my grandad passing away and she loves it . I bought this instead of flowers and it's so beautiful to have on the wall.
Verified Buyer

Lovely gift set - very pleased
Barbara Langham
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with your service and would certainly recommend your company to other people. Thank you. Barbara Langham
Zoe-Ann Campbell
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and utterly love the envelope that comes with the package that I got.
Nicola White
Verified Buyer

The order came quicker than expected and was exactly what I wanted as a gift to my friend. Great product!!!
Verified Buyer

Ordered for a gift for a friend and to see how pleased she was with it made my day
Starlistings International is rated 4.53 based on 278 reviews