Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Sandra Donoghue
Verified Buyer

Bought this one for a 1st birthday parents were delighted with it .i have bought a few for special occasions in the past -always well received .
Shirley Daly
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery & nice product for the money.
Claire Mcdonough
Verified Buyer

did not receive products. email address provided to ask for assistant bounced back as not in use.
I've been charged £61 for something that was supposed to ease the pain of telling my children their Nan had died, when actually it ended up making things worse as the scheduled texts etc did not arrive as expected and there was no confirmation of me even existing as a customer until i was asked for a review of my purchase today. PLease do not be fooled into spending money on this.
Verified Buyer

Would recommend this to anyone! Such a great personal present
Karen Swindekls
Verified Buyer

I have used Starlistings many times they are always extremely efficient. The goods come beautifully packaged and always very quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again
Verified Buyer

A step by step guide to help me choose exactly what I wanted and suggestions when I needed help
Verified Buyer

Everything is in great condition
Marie Wright
Verified Buyer

Starlistings were very professional, easy to order, and delivery was fast. My grandson was so happy
Verified Buyer

Bought this as an christening present and our cousin totally loved it. Came 4 stars as communication could have been better. Didn't get an update to say it had been despatched etc. But was happy with the gift
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, lovely certificates, great gift idea
Would of liked a bit more information in the pack
Not sure how real this is, have tried to search for the star on a data base and came back with nothing... hoping that the star has really been registered!
Elizabeth Keenan

Beautifully presented
Lucia Toscani-Pay
Verified Buyer

I purchased one for my dad initially when he passed away as I wanted a star with his name on . So for my sons 18th I wanted a star there to so he was there too . When my youngest son is 18, I will name a star after him as well .
I found the whole process very easy . The whole presentation in the box is beautiful and is something I think in years to come my sons will appreciate .
I also purchased one for my husband when he was 21 , and it was greatly received and he is now 50!
I think you can't go wrong for this unique but special gift for someone special
Wendy Harvey
Verified Buyer

Omg the look on my husbands face when I gave it him on our 25th Wedding Anniversary was priceless I was so happy on how it was nicely presented in its own little box we are going to have the certificate framed fir everyone to see.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Nicely boxed. Makes a good present. Pleased with purchase.
Joan Sage
Verified Buyer

Was so pleased with.my order. It was for a little girl in my family.who is in Great Ormond Street Hospital. Currently having cancer treatment .was a star for our little star
Verified Buyer

I bought the star as gift to my sister who sadly lost her son
And by getting the star it will make sure his memory is kept alive
The packaging was beautiful and the way it was packed and designed was amazing was a truly special gift
Joseph Hayhurst
Verified Buyer

A perfect gift to remember a special day, date or person. Can't thank you enough for helping give my wife something to allow us to remember for ever! Cheers

surpassed our expectations
Patricia Cornford
Verified Buyer

I ordered one of these 11 years ago in memory of my mom. I was very pleased with it and I have just recently received the one I ordered in memory of my dad. Your company is excellent and I received the parcel very quickly on both occasions. I would highly recommend your company. Thank you very much .
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 419 reviews