Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

"It’s was lovely would recommend it to any one"
"Certificates arrived in lovely presentation box with white festhers & dmall siver star"
"This Starlistings ‘name a star’ made the perfect christening gift for my friends son. The certificate and star map came in a lovely presentation box and the white feathers were a wonderful added touch. You can include your own special message to that person which makes it even more personal and my friend was so happy to have a star named after her son. Delivery was also super quick and arrived in less than 24 hours. Incredibly happy with this company and would highly recommend."
Jennie Button
Unverified Reviewer
"I have just bought my second star as yet another gift, I love the way it’s presented, so pretty. When my gifts have been opened my granddaughter and my life long friend both fell in love with them straight away. I will definitely return later for my baby granddaughter and for my granddaughter that is due later on this year. Thank you star listings, carry on your excellent service."
"The site is easy to use. I have ordered two star names now they are great gifts for so many occasions and at a great price. The presentation pack arrived as promised and the certificates look great when framed."
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"Christine White The Bear,  was not the Bear on the web site. The Bear was white, small and no pink bow. Ment to be a Brown bear but, we got a white bean bag Bear which was very poor quality. Spent a lot of money on this and was not worth the price. The certificate that came with it was just dots on a paper. How do you look for the named star ? Very disappointed and we are now having to go on another web site to buy another one, as this was a present for someone and we are ashamed to give it to them. It's now been a week since I have emailed star listing International and I still have had no reply. I emailed them on there own wedsite last week. I know they worked over Christmas as we ordered the star Christmas eve so they have had plenty of time to reply. The person who this was a present for died yesterday. So I would like to say thank you very much and what a con you are and I will be putting more bad feed back on other sites for your conpany."
Hello Christine
I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the gift set that you received. We did have to alter the bear in the packs as our supplier had problems with their supply and the brown bears will be back in stock in February. We have had good feedback from other customers regarding the white bears, but of course everyone's opinions are different, which I fully appreciate.

If you would like to return the gift set to us, we will be happy to issue you with a full refund.
Vanessa Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Being able to specify a special name and date."
Jason Lapierre
Verified Buyer
"My girlfriend just broke up , your gift is now useless plus the value of the package isnt worth it"
Gill Oates
Verified Buyer
"First of all the certificate which was supposed to be ‘instantly downloadable’ never came through. The package when delivered was blank! If the certificate had been instantly downloaded we would have known there was a problem with their site. Customer service is apporling. They were fully aware that there was a problem and. Nobody has been in touch even though both emails and voicemails and contact from a groupon representative. Groupon has since refunded me. Wouldn’t waste your time or your money! A special Christmas present was ruined because of this!"
Cindy Beedell
Verified Buyer
"Seamless service!! Will definitely use again. No waiting on either departure or arrival (flight was late) Very happy!!"
"Quick delivery. Bought as a gift in memory of family member. Very pleased with it."
"I was so pleased with the items I ordered it was so easy to place the order and was quick delivery took about a week and that was over the Xmas period thank u as it meant a lot to a little boy who lost his nanny it has helped him to cope and understand in his own way as he looks for her in the sky thank u again xx"
"Super quick service and a delighted recipient! Thankyou"
"Arrived before time well presented. Extremely happy with the gift set one I got. I would definitely use this place again :)"
"Perfect gift. Delivery was fast even before Christmas. It was beautifully presented. Would recommend."
Duncan Prideaux
Verified Buyer
"Great idea. Made my wife’s Christmas. Fantastic service and speedy delivery. Would recommend"
"I paid for express delivery (£7.50) which came when expected. Only thing is, I expected more from the presentation. I bought this as a remembrance gift for Christmas, but aside from that overall I was happy with it."
Peter Schmidt
Verified Buyer
"As I left Xmas shopping extremely late again this year (typical bloke), the downloadable certificate was a huge bonus. The gift earned me loads of brownie points for a minimal investment !!! Many thanks Pete"
"Lovely item and fast delivery"
Leah Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented and arrived quickly. Only thing I wish I’d seen was where the star groups were. Purchased one for a constellation in Southern Hemisphere so unlikely I’ll see it unless I travel."
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 548 reviews