Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Ordered name a star for my great niece christening it turned up very within days. When I opened the package I was so impressed from the quality of the box it came in to the little touches of the white feathers and stars and the beautiful way the certificate and star chart were scrolled. Can’t wait to give this present over. Thank you Starlistings
Ordered one in memory of my later partner and as a heavenly 60th birthday gift snd it’s beautiful ❤️ presentation perfect , the white feathers in the box were a lovely touch and the wooden star finished it all off … thank you so much Starlistings a perfect way to remember my star in heaven x
I was very impressed with the way my star listing certificate was presented !! Beautifully boxed . Thank you.
Beautiful packaging and the girlfriend really appreciated it. 4 stars because I added the silk rose and it was missing from the box
Great service. They even phoned before sending certificates out and good job because I’d made a spelling mistake. It’s a lovely keepsake to 3 young children who suddenly have been left without their mummy. But now they can look up to see her shining down at them x
Excellent!!!!! Waiting for my second order - and will keep in mind for future presents.
Great personalised gift
Bought as a gift for a friend, to commemorate the first anniversary of his husband’s passing. It helped make a difficult day a little more bearable and he loves it. The presentation box is so good and makes it really special. The white feathers are a particularly nice touch.
Very good have used a few times now would use again
Great service. Pack arrived very quickly, and everything was present and correct. Really happy with the purchase, which was for a birthday present. Would decinitely recommend Starlistings on this badis
Bought this as a christening gift they loved it. Well presented and good quality
Our second purchase from Starlistings International. Great value gift packs and excellent customer service. Was a slight issue that was rectified quickly by Natalie. Would definitely buy more gift packs in the future.
I bought a name a star for my great nephew's christening and when it arrived I was delighted with it beautiful presentation box exactly what I wanted easy to order very very pleased will order again 😀
Great service, beautifully boxed and arrived fast, Second item I have bought
Absolutely incredible service. Team called me as they saw it was needed urgently and they got it sent the next day. Such a beautiful gift, beautifully packaged. Extremely happy. Thank you so so much 😊
Excellent service, this is the 3rd time I have purchased these good quality and very quick delivery.
Absolute stunning, I love it. Its the perfect gift for someone who has everything x
The gift us amazing my son loves that he has a star named after him.. came fast and easy to sort out. Really good price highly recommend
What a speedy and professional service. Thank you, the star and information arrived just in time to honour my son at his funeral and the star has been passed to his 7 yr old twins to remember their father by.
Such a beautifully presented name a star gift. My son was thrilled to receive it, especially the teddy. The silver feather and star confetti made it look extra special too and a beautiful box. He can’t wait to try and spot his star in the sky. Highly recommend this as a gift for a special occasion.
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 1,326 reviews