Starlistings International Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy

"Fast and reliable service. I got exactly what was expected. Impressive gift. Thank you."
"I find it the perfect gift for the christening of my great nephew, something a little bit different."
"Excellent product.. my friends baby was named after a star and I was able to buy the star with her name on for her christening, made her mum so happy."
"Excellent service and delivery on time well impressed x"
"Very happy with it and made my friend I got it for also very happy"
"It was beautiful, such good quality and a lovely way to remember my best friends grandad who passed away."
"Love this idea got another star done for my 2nd niece a star always there to treasure 👍"
"I ordered 2 school bags for my son. They are great! Couldn’t ask for a better company. Delivery Was quick"
"Recipients very pleased with gift."
"Im a first time customer to starlistings and placed an order for the 'name a star' and bear gift set for my Granddaughters christening, as her name Nova actually means the brightest star. I found the order process quite easy and i must say how pleasantly surprised i was with my order. It was delivered in record time very securely, the gift was presented beautifully in a box sprinkled in feathers. The gift as a whole had everybody commenting how unusual and lovely it was. I will certainly be using this company again in the future"
"Lovely presentation and a perfect gift for life Thanks"
"Bought a star for a dear friend. Certificate was beautifully presented together with star map. Both my friend and myself were thrilled with my purchase"
"excellent lovely people. beautiful charts and package. Stars & white feathers a lovely touch thank you X"
"Wonderful gift for a bereaved daughter on mothers day, supplied with beautiful stars and white feathers. Highly recommended"
"Highly recommend this company, are order was with us two days after ordering, beautifully presented and everything we could want for our grandsons christing,we were amazed at the speed of delivery after ordering late Thursday and arriving Saturday!"
"First time using Star Listings and was very impressed with the quality of the product and speed of delivery. I would certainly use this company again."
"A great idea for a christening. Each of my christened grandchildren has one"
"I was very happy with the service that I had from you even the person it was for loved the gift I would recommend you to my friends also use you again"
"Fantastic, speedy service. Great value too! The recipient loved the present and was really happy with it. I wouldnt hesitate to use this company again."
"The product was fantastic delivery very good on time."
Starlistings International is rated 4.57 based on 814 reviews