Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Paul Kennedy

Great gift
Fast delivery
Barbara Baker
Verified Buyer

Excellent present for my grandson born this year. The quality gift arrived well within the delivery time quoted and was packed very well.
David
Verified Reviewer

Ordered the named star as a gift and was really happy with the purchase. The delivery was lightning quick! And the packaging and contents of the gift box I ordered were really lovely. Would highly recommend. Thank you Star Listings!
Stephanie Hatton
Verified Buyer

Bought my dad a star for his 84th birthday, he is terminally ill with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He loved the idea that he had his very own star. The plaque and scrolls were beautifully presented and brought tears to our eyes. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to let my dad live on with his own personal star.
Leanne McDaid
Verified Buyer

Very easy installation and very helpful seller
Linda Spark

Beautifully presented. Prompt delivery. Everything was perfect
Elinda Allan
Verified Buyer

Perfect Xmas gift that lasts forever
Julie Black
Verified Buyer

The certificate wasn't coloured or laminated as asdvertised ..there was writing in it that looked like a 5 year old had wrote ..

Excellent gift beautiful idea
Libby Johnston
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service and nicely produced certificate. Website easy to use and good choice of constellations I'm both hemispheres.
Verified Buyer

A brilliant gift idea and fabulous service. Fast delivery and the best after sales service I've ever seen. 10/10 isn't enough ☺.
Marie Robinson

Excellent delivery
Jean Kearney
Verified Buyer

I bought a star for a 1st birthday present to be put into a time capsule to be opened on the 18th birthday. The parents wanted something of our own choosing that was a bit different so what better present to give. Instead of thinking "out of the box" I thought why not think "out of the planet". The service was excellent, the presentation was stylish and impressive and I was very happy with it all. Let's hope in 18 years time the recipient will like it too, I'm pretty sure he will. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Satisfactory. Made my friend very happy. Not sure if I believe in the authenticity of this system however....
Verified Buyer

The whole gift was beautifully presented
Jacqui Williams
Verified Buyer

As this is for my step daughter for her mum who suddenly passed I think this is amazing know all she has to do is look up to the stars for real knowing it's there forever.
Eva Graham
Verified Buyer

Star gift was better than expected. Wonderfully packed. Looking forward to seeing his reaction on Christmas day when he opens it.
Julia Hoy
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer services lovely presentation certificate I am very happy with my purchase
Verified Buyer

I'm very pleased with this item. Such a lovely gift to give to my partner. Very happy
Cheryl Magor
Verified Buyer

Its a Christmas present for my partner and for his brother who passed away this not only shows my love as his partner but the fact his brother is looking after him in away i no he will be emotional but happy and youve made this possible thankyou
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 473 reviews