Starlistings International Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy

"Bought for a Christmas present, great packaging - was perfect for the gift it was intended as. Quick delivery, great presentation as well."
"We ordered the star as remembrance to our friend's son. They were really touched by the whole concept and we were very happy with the process and the product."
"Really simple and easy to purchase, arrived quickly and is a lovely gift idea"
"As an older person I completely messed up the listing. However Natalie at Star Listings came to the rescue. I am truly impressed with not only the quality of the product but their customer services are brilliant. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending them a worthy company all around"
"I was so pleased with the service I received from Starlistings International. I made an error when placing my order, and they went out of their way to fix it for me, the customer service was excellent. Our star pack arrived very promptly and lovely presentation. I would highly recommend."
"I was a bit concerned about my purchase as I hadn’t received the item a week after dispatch. However after contacting the team I received a reassuring email (very quickly I might add!) and i received my item 2 days later. I purchased this as a gift after the passing of my uncle and I must say, the presentation is absolutely wonderful. Well worth the wait. The addition of the feathers and stars in the box make all the difference too. It’s sych a special item and I couldn’t be happier with what has been received. Lovely prentation and really good communication. Thank you."
"Perfect gift for a christening! My godson looks for it every night! Love the option for quick delivery. Many thanks !"
"Couldn't have been more help when I placed my order, answered every question I had and when the product came it was perfect. Thank you so much."
"Perfect for what we wanted"
"My present arrived on the correct day and was lovely. Thank you"
"This is the 3 rd star I have had and it’s all always been goid"
"Love the idea of giving my daughter a star of her own"
"Great packaging - was perfect for the gift it was intended as. Quick delivery, great presentation as well. Super satisfied customer"
"Amazing service. Made the order on a Tuesday for a memorial service on the Thursday. I called to request urgent delivery and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The order arrived as promised and I was delighted with it. Beautifully presented, lovely finishing touches such as white feathers. So special to remember a little one forever! Thank you x"
"Beautiful packaging makes the perfect gift! fast delivery"
"Fantastic would definitely use again 😊"
"Stunning the presentation was amazing thank you arrived early and we'll packaged"
"Nice, thank you!"
"Ordered a basic star naming package which came in a box for a christening gift. It was perfect! The box was well protected for posting and when I opened the package the gift was beautifully wrapped. There were lovely white feathers enclosed with star sequins. It really added to the beauty of the gift! Very happy with my purchase and would definitely use again!"
"An absolute brilliant service! My godmother’s son loved it! My godson loves his little blue rabbit! Thankyou so much :D"
Starlistings International is rated 4.55 based on 718 reviews