Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

Saara Duguid
Verified Buyer
"First time using Starlistings International and I found the site easy to navigate to choose the correct gift. I ordered the star chart gift set for a friend and work colleague for their 50th birthday. I chose to name the star after her mother who had sadly passed away a year ago and she is missed every day. Delivery stated 7-10 days but it arrived very quickly, less than 7 days in fact. I was very impressed and I would highly recommend a gift from Starlistings International. Well done indeed!"
Jackie Cooke
"Beautifully presented."
"This would have been 5 star as myself and the family were delighted with everything about this package apart from the bear was meant to be blue. The colour was very important for family and sentimental reasons so this did take the shine off things. Apart from that we were very happy with the product."
Linda Donovan
Verified Buyer
"Everything was as described; prompt service."
Maggie Pankhurst
Verified Buyer
"The ordering process was straightforward and the present arrived within a couple of days. I will be giving the present tomorrow and I am sure James will be delighted."
"I ordered the christening gift pack. It was in a lovely box. But i was a littke disappointed to find a blue rabbit instead of a brown teddy with a blue bow which was stated i would get. The child that was getting christened is one at the end if month. I did not have time to call you about this. But it does not state anywhere that you may get an alternative cuddly toy! But overall a lovely gift."
SHARON JONES
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my star for my boyfriend who has just lost his sister. It arrived just a couple of days later. And was really lovely. I know he will treasure it. Thankyou for great service"
Janet Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived quickly and was good quality. Perfect gift for a remembrance."
Kim Mcknight
Verified Buyer
"My daughter was delighted with her gift"
"Bought as a birthday present. Ordering was simple. Delivery was made on the day of the birthday even though I had only ordered a few days before. Unusual gift, especially for the person who has everything. Would recommend this company."
"It provided a great product for a decent price. I looked on other sites and this was the cheapest and had the largest variety. My product came 2 days after I ordered which was very efficient."
"An excellent product that was delivered very quickly. For a christening, it was an ideal gift and the parents were thrilled with such an original idea."
"Very nice certificate Makes a lovely token present"
"We bought this for a colleague who had unfortunately went through a bereavement. The way everything was presented was beautiful."
Jo Thornhill
Verified Buyer
"The boys are over the moon that their Grandad has a star so they can see it in the sky to remind them of him"
Jackie Moore
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly, however, the star chart is not easy to read for the layperson so I doubt we will ever find it in the sky"
"Easy transaction and product itself is of good quality. Receiver loved it, so all good. If I was to be critical, the present was for a male 21st, so having a sparkly band, white feather and gold stars as part of the package was maybe a little OTT. We removed them before giving, and didnt spoil anything, just a thought maybe ?"
PENELOPE ROSS
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with our order. The star we ordered was for a christening and arrived promptly. It was in a beautiful blue box, beautifully embellished inside with stars and feathers. The oak star was of excellent quality."
"As always beautiful product and perfect as a christening present - was a little disappointed that personalised message/ note was not included"
"Item never arrived."