Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

Rachele-Anne Shea
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to register the star - the recipient absolutely loved the present!"
"My niece had a baby who was born sleeping. So I thought that this idea would be very comforting for them. It came in a beautiful box the feathers and stars were that extra special touch. Outstanding ☺"
"Well presented, very quick delivery."
Margaret Hainey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of Stars Very Quick and Helpful service Would recommend My friend appreciated it alot"
"Very prestine presentation and is exactly as shown on the website"
Nicola Green
Verified Buyer
"It was lovely thank you. I purchased the Star for my friend The card inside was just right for her following her bereavement"
"I was over the moon with this gift that I bought my Godson it came within days and the packaging was beautiful not only the box it came in but also the little extras with the stars and feathers inside I would 100% recommend to others"
Susan Gilberts
Verified Buyer
"We bought a star from you for our Godson. The reason we chose to buy from you was the beautiful packaging, compared to others & when it arrived we we're absolutely thrilled to bits, not only with the packaging, but the contents also, as were, the rest of the family.We would have no hesitation in recommending you to others. Thank u Starlistings x"
Trisha Bair
Verified Buyer
"It made me happy as the star is in memory of my stillborn granddaughter and lets her wee memory live on thank you so much xx"
"The memorial gift was absolutely lovely. Packaged well and very lovely touches inside."
Jaquie Stobbart
Verified Buyer
"So special and magical ⭐🌟❤"
"Ordered the starter gift pack for our neighbors who sadly lost their baby boy at birth, they were overwhelmed with the gift and will treasure it forever!"
"The star was for a friend who had just had a bereavement and was perfect in every way the words and presentation were just right"
"A gift for a friend and his son after his wife crossed into the Light and as always the service was impeccable and the on line chat helped me to make the right choice."
Rosaline Marwood
Verified Buyer
"What a wonderful gift, I bought a star for my cousins family after he sadly passed away. It was received with tears of happiness and smiles. A little bit of comfort knowing he is still shining on, many thanks"
"Ordered with only a few days before the event and they made sure we had it for the special day fantastic service."
"Price is great and received it quickly"
Tim Davies
Verified Buyer
"Good presentation box. The wording which is printed on the certificate could be bigger"
Michael Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Great birthday present and made the day..... quote was wrong, but did not spoil the day."
Natasha Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I purchased this for my dad which was to commemorate my mum passing. It came quickly and was more than I’d hoped for. Many comments from friends and family."
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 650 reviews