Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

"Named a star after a friend’s daughter for her naming day. Website was easy to use and we received our gift pack really quickly. Documents were really nice presented, which really made the gift feel extra special. Would definitely do this again in future."
"i bought the certificate as a christening gift and was suprised of the quality and presentation. fantastic gift.] thank you"
"5 stars on all counts!"
"Certificate is printed on really beautiful parchment which adds to the gift. I haven't given the gift yet but I know they will love it. The star map is small but informative, even the envelope is pretty cool!"
"Really good quality chart, bought for a child and easy to understand and read"
"Everything as I wanted but the text I added and star name were very small or would have been 5 stars"
"Super value for money ! Came very Quickley has brought great comport ! Would highly recommend"
"Beautifully presented and a lasting gift Thank you"
"TRIED TO ORDER STAR AT LEAST SIX TIMES WITHOUT SUCCESS.EVERY TIME IT GOT TO PAYING THE SITE REVERTED BACK TO THE BEGINNING,ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC WHAT A WASTE OF TIME."
"Bought a star in memory of a friend and her children, I wanted a nice gift to send to her parents. It came beautifully presented in a box with feathers and little star decorations sprinkled over it. Customer service was fantastic as I had made a spelling mistake but they sorted it quickly for me. Would highly recommend this company."
"Very good service lovely remembrance gift"
"I bought a star clock with certificate for my great nephew's christening. This was beautifully presented in a lovely box with feathers and little stars and arrived promptly and well packaged. I was very happy to give this as a gift and would highly recommend."
"Bought as a present for a friend who lost her brother to suicide. I named the star after him and she loved it x"
"This was for a christening and was an excellent gift choice at a respectable price"
"Good communication whilst choosing, prompt delivery and excellent product. Very very pleased thank you. I will definitely be ordering more!"
"Came within 48hours of ordering. Beautifully presented. Perfect to hand straight over to my daughter for her birthday. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy this again."
"Really impressed would recommend,loved the speedy delivery"
"Still haven’t received my package 3 weeks later"
"Quick delivery. A really lovely presentation box. Something I’m sure the recipient will want to keep."
"2nd time buying didn't get right colour of teddy"
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 691 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!