Starlistings International Reviews

322 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Rosaleen Place
Verified Buyer

So happy my lug arrived so soon .
What good service to any one who want to try It !,,
Sally Norris
Verified Buyer

I've used Starlistings twice now, and I wouldn't use anyone else. The scrolls come in a lovely parchment type paper, and are bound with tiny gold and silver stars and beautiful white feathers. The large wooden stars are very well crafter with your star name etched in black, in a very nice font. I've seen other companies' goods that friends have used, and none are as good as this.
Alan Johnson
Verified Buyer

Enabled me to purchase something different yet special
Verified Buyer

Excellent christening present delivered on time
Patricia Poole
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and delivery was very quick. Would recommend them.
Heath Gowers
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with my purchase, very well presented gift
Linda Obrien
Verified Buyer

It was a lovely gift to my friends who lost their daughter
Carl Rees
Verified Buyer

Of all the websites I looked at I am so glad I went with Starlistings. It was even delivered earlier than stated. Best birthday present my son had received...he said.
Many thanks for making a dad a happy dad and a son an appreciative one (rare for my boy!)
Chris Maguire
Verified Buyer

After a disappointing damaged parcel instant replacement sent with no problems. Customer service excellent. Thank you will use again and recommend
Meredith Bourget
Verified Buyer

This is such a unique concept! Awesome gift for a loved one who is crazy about the universe! Very happy I bought this!
Amy Barrowdale
Verified Buyer

Absolutly amazing product. So happy with the result. Will definitely order again.:) x
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly but a bit disappointed as I thought there would be some sort of certificate and or frame
Verified Buyer

I loved the personal touch involved in choosing our star I loved the presentation in which it was delivers in the beautiful box and the scrolls wrapped in feathers the beautiful bare,it was a present from my 5 year old daughter to her aunty who was absolutly delighted with her star
Nicola Beggs
Verified Buyer

Code didn't work as Groupon hadn't provided update, contacted Starlistings and Natalie rectified the matter quickly. The gift was much appreciated.

Mugs arrived damaged, no labelling to say parcel was fragile

Mugs arrived damaged, no labelling to say parcel was fragile
Verified Buyer

I ordered the email and text pack. Email and text were not sent at the time and date specified. I had to email to get the text and email re-sent. Disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Order arrived on time and was beautifully packaged! Didn't realise that the note would be on the certificate though, we thought that it would come as a separate piece of paper to write on. So that could have been made clearer. But the product is beautiful and would recommend to anyone! Thank you for the perfect christening gift
Gillian
Unverified Reviewer

Quick delivery beautiful gift presented in a beautiful box very high quality at a great price looked very expensive
Nicola Jones
Verified Buyer

It's beautifully presented and arrived quickly
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 322 reviews