Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
I bought a subscription for my partner and he is chuffed with his socks. The personality quiz was funny and actually hit the nail on the head when it came to analysing my partner. I also love a bit of humour and appreciated the email about your Sock Geek process! Very pleased!
Great service, speedy delivery, even given the current constraints. We liked the fact that we could choose socks to suit the recipient's personality. A fun gift gratefully received!
Great design and quality.
I liked the socks and they came quite quickly
Fantastic, great quality, quick efficient service. Oh and unusual sock patterns much more interesting than your average sock. Strongly recommend. Bought as gift beautifully packaged...... and my very own sock geek very happy with his subscription.
Brilliant as always
Great service and a quirky gift idea.
Great efficient delivery!😀
They were quite dark, dull. Not what I expected.
Hi,
We do offer to replace any socks that your don't love, so drop me a mail at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk to arrange that.

Your first design was on the darker side to our usual Extreme designs but that's to ensure that we send a variety of socks. We could always add a note to your subscription that's you'd prefer brighter socks in future. That way we'd substitute and socks that we felt might be too dark for you.

Stay safe.
Harry
Second time I’ve ordered from Sock Geeks. Just as good as first time. This time I ordered a three pack of socks as a gift. Delivered quickly and recipient was delighted!
I bought a subscription for my Mum's 79th Birthday present. She didn't have many cards to open + presents were even thinner on the ground! She was over the moon with her funky socks, loving them + the great quality. Thanks guys 👍 serious brownie points gained!
Easy to use website, delivery really quick. Quality product
Couldn’t be happier
Colourful, interesting socks but my main reason for subscribing was that they are also thick and comfy.
All good thanks
Sock geek are the best. I forgot to email them to say I had moved house and ended up missing a month. Told Harry at sock geek when I changed my address and he ended up sending me an extra pair of socks to make up for the month I missed! Excellent product and fantastic customer service!
Subscribed as a present fir my father and it hasn’t disappointed. Arrived within a couple of days, in a lovely presentation box. Nice pair of socks too. Looking forward to seeing What he receives the next five months.
Well worth the money & a great idea for a gift for someone that has everything!!
My husband loves his socks so this gift has been a big hit! I would totally recommend you guys to others. Lovely service.
Great socks, great service and a great idea
Excellent service. Great quality socks.
Great designs not seen on the High St delivered to your door every month.
Fantastic colours and patterns.
Just re-signed for a year.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 698 reviews