Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"this is my third Snakehive phone cover but i,m afraid it will be my last one, the older ones were better in my eyes as they had more padding in them to protect the phone from dropping. this one offers less protection."
"Here are the multiple reasons for my 'VERY POOR' ratings: 1. In early October, after purchasing a new iPhone and needing a case ASAP, I had fallen in love with your bottle green case, but had several questions about it so I sent an email to you (which still has not been answered!!!). 2. Decided to purchase your case anyway, and immediately placed the order with my Mastercard, but you instead charged it to a PayPal account that I never use. That order was confirmed online on October 19th. 3. On October 22nd, I received your email that the shipment was on its way. 4. Today is October 29th, and I just received my order at the end of the day. ***After all of my iPhone angst, I LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful, well designed and constructed. Now I shall no longer have to carry my phone around in an old plastic checkbook case)."
"Makes the phone quite thick Does not switch off phone when you close it. Good quality leather Good choice of colours Will change and buy a Samsung"
"Not the best. The case scratches if placed in my bag or how I hold it leaving marks, even when taking extra care. Needs to be more secure when in case. Collects dust easily on the inside. Top cover leaves marks on the phone screen. Apart from that it’s sturdy. If I thought it was going to mark as easy as this, I may have chosen a different colour with a different texture. Excellent delivery time,"
"Amazing prompt service. This is the second cover bought from Snakehive. The last one is over a year old and looks ans performs like new so I have bought one as a gift. Excellent product."
"The colour was not as expected beige rather than golden yellow. I was quite disappointed and the leather is suede so not really cleanable . The service and packaging was great and it arrived promptly. It would have been a hassle to send back though so I kept it as it fitted my phone inside snugly ."
"I bought a phone case from you last year, very pleased , not sure a bought this one as it is marking already."
"Good quality looking classy but the suede can look dated quickly"
"Lovely phone cases, great service. The case arrived very quickly and was packaged very well."
"The leather has already started to come away from where you put the phone. I paid extra for a “quality case” but sadly very disappointed."
"the case is of very good quality but I got confused about the model"
"Leather case is OK, but could be better. The wallet is too narrow to take £10 notes (perhaps dollar bills are narrower?). Previous case (iPhone 6 Plus - almost exactly the same size as the XS Max) did take £10 notes with ease."
"The phone cover was delivered very fast. No problem there. I was not clear as to whether this mobile cover was plastic or leather when I ordered but it is plastic. No matter, it was a low price. My gripe about this product is when I use the mobile lying in bed the phone falls out of it's cover. Not secure. I have attached double sided sticky tape to the inside cover to attach it to the back of the phone. That seems to have worked. Obviously it would be better if the fit was a little tighter. The colour is true to that on line. The magnetic mechanism works well."
"I love the leather inside of the phone case however if I had known the front and back are suedelike I would not have bought the item as it marks very easily"
"We have been very happy with our Snakehive products before and I only needed a new case as the corner by the photo lens was soft and covering part of lens. Problem with this new one is clear plastic "container" covers the hole for the recharger plug a bit and I have to make sure I lift it away with my thumb nail so the plug goes in properly and charges the phone - a bit irritating if in hurry and carrying things. Otherwise fine."
"Nice tactile case. Decent protection from bumps etc. Leather reacts poorly to rain bobbling and creasing. Not sure how long lasting it will be."
"Whilst the case is a very good fit and I like the colour, it is more of a suede finish which is not as practical as the leather I was expecting and I hate the feel of it! So I would not recommend this product."
"As of right now the experience has been acceptable as the website was easy to navigate and the ordering was easy. I am not in the UK (or EU for that Matter) and have not yet received my case and will update once I do."
"Cannot fault quality of materials and workmanship. Unfortunately the wallet element of the case is so bulky (even without using the slots) that it does not close flat to the phone. This leaves the case looking as if it is overstuffed and certainly not providing full protection for the phone. Disappointing, considering the cost."
"Would be happy if I could receive my order prior to the review :)"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,829 reviews