Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Smashing plum colour and the magnet closer works well, my only disappointment would be the plastic casing that holds the phone securely in place doesn't quite fit on the right hand side of my phone, it's a little baggy it's as if the button covers are in the wrong place and are therefore not letting the plastic hug the phone properly.I chose this phone over others hopeing i would get a quality cover as it wasn't a cheap, my husband ordered the blue one and his fits much better.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase with us.
I'm very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.
However, please feel free to contact our Customer Services team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can look into this issue for you and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Snakehive
The Snake hive product is self seems to be excellent, it is a really nice case, however mine came either with some oils on it or wear, it has an ugly patch on the front.. i guess it will wear like that in the future, but a bit annoying on a new product.. stitching seems perfect, the leather crumples a bit ugly at the back, when you open the cover, but my older iphone 7 otterbox did the same, so guess this is just the properties.

Shipping were fast an non time. so a decent product, however were this not shipped here to Denmark, then i would have sent it back, because of the "defects" bit ot works fine..

it is however a bit unhandy if you do watch a lot of video on you phone since the cover would like to close on it self, so it might not be the best product for that. you loose some agility with your phone, because it is quite thick leather.
Average performance
Was a bit disappointed with quality, looked a bit cheap and is creasing already so not sure it will last that long!
Got an email one week ago to state that my order was on its way. It took 8 days to arrive!
I can confirm that your order was processed and dispatched to you on the 30th December. We estimate delivery to Ireland in 4-7 working days.
Please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any further enquiries.

Snakehive
Despite being sold as a wallet for my samsung galaxy s10e I found it to be a rather tight fit with the plastic base being slightly too small for this phone.
The holes for the sockets on the phone do not line up as well as they should which means that I have to remove the phone from the wallet to enable me to plug its charging cable in..
The top right hand corner of the plastic holder does not look as it should and only just holds the phone in place.
It also has an overpowering smell of pvc which I dislike.
Should have been better than this.
The cover arrived quickly and well packaged. However the top part of the cover does not fold in line with the bottom part. Not miles out but not perfect.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.
Please feel free to send our Customer Services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk along with a photograph and your order number so they can resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Elise
Arrived quite quickly.The cover is slightly disappointing. The colour comes off on to my fingers and after just a few days use it’s looking more worn than I would have liked.
I was very disappointed to find the item was not the colour I ordered and it was a gift so I didn’t know that before it was opened - not very impressed by my first order from you .
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the colour of your case once it arrived.
We endeavour to ensure the colours on the website match the true colours of the products. If you would like to contact our Customer Services at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they will be able to look into this and have a replacement case sent out to you as soon as possible.

I will also mention this to our web and photography team to look into amending as soon as possible.

Elise
The phone case is good quality but sadly I did not receive the glass screen protector promised in the deal as it transpired that they did not offer one for my particular phone. Sadly they say they are not expecting them and have not offered me anything else as an alternative.
We are sorry to hear that you were unable to claim for a matching screen protector, however I can see that we did offer an alternative screen protector if you wanted to gift this to someone.

Snakehive
I ordered a wallet designed to house the iPhone 6 and 6S, but it did not fit my 6S because the camera aperture positioning was not compatible with the position of the camera. I am returning the item and trust a replacement will be satisfactory.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.
If you would like to send our Customer Services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
Solid, quality, a bit on heavier side but works for me - reassurance my phone is protected. 3 useful spaces for cards and plus extra pocket - all I need. My fav grey was sold out, went for the navy - elegant and nice colours. V happy
Did not receive yet
I cannot fault the service. Delivery was timely. Neither can I fault the quality of the product. The problem I have is that I would describe the outer finish of the case to be suede rather than leather. Consequently, it marks very easily and I am sure will look quite scruffy within a few weeks. I would not have purchased had I realised this.
Closing part doesn’t sit flush with the phone , it curves up at each end
I am trying to get used to the new style phone carrier recently purchased. I find it difficult to use for normal phone calls due to the shape. I have previously had an over the top holder which i preferred
Nicely made case a bit tight for my iphone 6- case is very stiff ,i ordered vintage black leather but it is more of a suede feel so gets dirty really quick
I’ve only given it 3stars because I received it on the Saturday after Black Friday.
Their black Friday deal included £25 worth of extras. I lost out because I should of waited but I’m still peeved. It’s a really nice case,my only gripe with the case is the strap as it’s too short when you have 3 cards and a bit of money in it.
Unfortunately the outside front of the case was badly scuffed
Very helpful and speedy advice given when asked, products arrive in good time fairly minimally packaged - less unrecyclable plastic would be good, but considerably better than many companies.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,856 reviews