Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
The case for the Hauwei P30 Pro is beautiful inside, unfortunately I can’t say the same for the outside with the suede covering - less than a week in and it’s looking a bit worn and scruffy already. I can’t see me keeping it long term before I change it for something else.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to advise with some cleaning tips for you.

Snakehive
The fabric is not brilliant. A leather case would be better.

I have looked into your order and can confirm that the item you ordered is the Vintage Burnt Orange Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone XR.

I do apologise that you are not satisfied with the finish of your case however I can confirm that the case you have ordered is made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

If you have any further enquiries relating to your purchase please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk.

I find it to bulky.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am sorry to hear that you find your case too bulky.

Please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can certainly try to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
On 9th March I ordered Vintage Navy Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone 5/5S/SE, but until today 19th March I have not received the package. This could be due to the Corona-VID19 virus.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us. I can confirm that your order was shipped from our UK warehouse on the 9th March. We anticipate delivery to Spain within 4 - 8 working days.

Today is the last working day so hopefully it should be with you very soon, however please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to look into this for you.

Snakehive
Great on arrival top class leather product ...but as leather needs taking care of ...don’t buy if you don’t take care of your phone like me 🤔
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am pleased to hear that you like your case.

As our cases are made from a natural, top quality leather product, they do require some TLC from time-to-time to keep the case looking as good as new!

Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to offer you some cleaning tips to help with this.

Snakehive
Ordered a case to fit Apple iPhone XR. Lovely case but once on phone sound was muffled and had to return.
Refunded very quickly
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent experience with us.
We are sorry to hear that you have had this issue with your case, however we are glad to hear that you were able to return this quickly and receive your refund.
We do hope that you consider us again in the future.

Snakehive
I have a apple mobile does not quite fit but it will do.that is the trouble buying on line buying the right item
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that the incorrect item has been ordered. Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to assist with this further for you.

Snakehive
The latch was a bit longer on the old telephone model and I could have about 6 cards in there. The new one opens after a while.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.

Please can you contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to look into this for you.

Snakehive
Everything was ok with the service.

We are always looking for ways to improve our service! Please do feel free to contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if there is anything we can do to assist with your purchase.

no comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. Please do feel free to send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk if there is anything that we can assist with at all, we strive to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with their purchases!

Snakehive
After my iPhone 6 packed up I replaced it with an iPhone 8. The new case I had to buy, because the lens is larger on the iPhone 8, is not nearly as good as my previous case. The old one used to snap shut and put the phone into “sleep” mode. Very satisfactory. The new case does not do this and I have to remember to use the “sleep” button each time. On asking about this at Snakehive customer services I was told that this is how it is with the iPhone 8 cover. Not so satisfactory.

I can confirm that our phone cases do not support the 'sleep/wake' function however please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can try to resolve this for you.

Snakehive
Pleased with it in general but disappointed the case holding the phone is not in proper alignment with the leather outer casing. Not much out but it the slight slant does take the edge off it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that the silicone TPU is misaligned.

Please can you send us a photo of your case to sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can look into this for you. Our cases are covered by a 12 month manufacturing warranty so we can get this rectified for you.

Snakehive
Whilst the actual cover is of good quality and the navy blue looks really good I find it uncomfortable when taking a call. First I am left handed and the small fastener that secures the cover becomes a nuisance and then if you have to open it to use I find it cumbersome. I think if used in your right hand it is fine. I will probable buy another one without the magnetic fastener. Sorry Snakehive.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that you are not finding it comfortable to use our case. We will certainly pass this feedback on to our supply team so that we can look into designing cases for our left-handed customers!

In the meantime please do contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any enquiries at all.

Snakehive
Quality of the phone case is ok to a certain extent - the outside part is good however the part that holds the phone does not have all the relevant holes punched out in the plastic so you can lock the phone or turn the phone up and down easily ☹️
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please can you email us with your order number at sales@snakehive.co.uk? Our phone wallets do have all of the relevant cut outs for every phone model so that you can use your phone and press the buttons etc., so we would very much like to look into this for you.

Snakehive
The case outside looks very old, would think the item has been used for several years making the smartphone not smart.
Am slightly disappointed with the colour which is a bit dull!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are very sorry to hear this. Please can you send some photographs of the case to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to help resolve this for you.

Snakehive
Excellent case in many respects and would have scored 5 except that the case had no hole for the phones port on this Pixel 3a XL case. A case of this quality should have had a head phones hole. Very careless of Snakehive not to have spotted this.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback on your recent purchase with us. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case, however we can see that you have purchased a case for a Google Pixel 3 XL, not a Google Pixel 3a XL. These cases are the same size but have different cut-outs. Please feel free to contact Customer Services at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to resolve this for you. Kind Regards, Snakehive
Lovely outer case but the plastic inside section which holds the phone needs wiggling to get charger cable or headphones right into the socket for my iPhone SE- quite annoying.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please send us an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to look into this for you.

Snakehive
nicely made cover. but dimensions were not clear. Consequently was too small;

Never mind, found a good use for it !
The delay is too long with DHL.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,856 reviews