Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Lovely product when it arrived ! Took nearly two weeks for delivery ! Received the review request before the goods !!!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with how long it look for your item to arrive.
I can see that you order was shipped to France and we estimate delivery will take between 3 to 6 working days.
Today is the 6th working day since we shipped your order so you order has arrived in the advertised timescale.

Snakehive
"Bought phone cover for Motorola Moto H 3rd gen. Very high quality for price but holes for buttons not quite right."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"The wallet side if the case is very tight for holding several credit/Business cards"
"Ordered 2 cases, 1 x galaxy A5(2017) & 1 x IPhone SE. Galaxy case fitted perfectly and came with a box, SE case without a box and did not fit. Got refund minus p&p for the return of SE case. Disappointed as the SE case was supposed to be a present. 3* because SE case did not fit, which is the main purpose of the item. The quality of item looks and feels great."
"I’m very disappointed with the case. The phone fits but struggled to put my three cards in and then it won’t shut flat. Added to which I expected a hard wearing leather but it’s a suede that within 5 minutes was badly marked. It’s now in the drawer."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with these issues.

Snakehive
"This is my second review to you. I will repeat that the leather case is very good however the plastic made to fit inside to hold the phone is not good. The hole allowed for the On/Off button doesn't work. I find it frustrating when I attempt to turn the phone On or Off I have to rely on my finger nail to make it happen. This not correct. I would not buy this type of case again unless I can test the case before purchase."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can see that you have been in contact with our customer services team who have offered you a full refund. If you do need any more assistance please do not hesitate to contact them on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to help you with this

Snakehive
"The quality of the leather folder is good but the plastic holder inside does not line up with the on/off switch very frustrating."

Snakehive
"Disappointed with this purchase. The leather marks extremely easily. Arrived with marks on it particularly noticeable was the clasp. Really nice colour but wouldn't purchase again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with this.

Snakehive
"Previously bought a Snakehive case for a Nokia phone and was very satisfied. However, the latest one for my Apple 6s fell short on a couple of points: - the cut outs in the soft plastic holder don't line up properly with the phone's access buttons - the case doesn't close snugly flat (no, I haven't put any cards in the storage slots)! Not quite the premium case I'd expected."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help resolve this issue for you.

"A bit to bulky"
"Lovely wallet, slightly darker in colour than expected plus I was expecting the personalisation I ordered - or thought I did. Something must have gone wrong in the ordering process. Delivery was excellent and quick, product is good quality."
"I'm very pleased with the product no complaints, but I ordered a pink n cream you sent lilac n cream."

Snakehive
"I was slightly disappointed with the cover this time as its description says black leather.When it came the outside of the case had a Swede type effect. Not the simple smart leather look of previous covers I had brought."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with you case. I can see that our customer services team has been in contact with you regarding this.

Snakehive
"I have not received my order yet :( Tue, 5 Mar, 15:03 (8 days ago now) I received an email that my order has been shipped. But I live in the Netherlands, so it probably takes a while?"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to look into this for you.

Snakehive
"Whilst snake hive gave me my money back and indeed I received my refund. They seemed a little “unbothered,” a bit “aloof,” so to speak. For such a company that creates a great product? I saw no greatness or wow factor, the iPhone wallet was NOT a great product."
"Looks good a great fit but is scratching my screen saver not so good"
"We should gave choice of font! Otherwise it's okay!"
"A lovely case but needs some sort of protection as its hard to clean"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your phone case.
Please feel free to get into contact with our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"Great phone case pity about all the unnecessary and excessive packaging"
"Lovely case, but it blocks the microphone so noone can hear me on the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to look into this issue for you.

Kind Regards,