Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Nice quality product but XR case must be updated so voice calls are less muffled when cover is folded back for calls."
"Great product and speedy delivery. A bit put off in leaving a review due to the free key-ring sweetener/guilt trip...."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Our key ring offer is a thank you for purchasing from us and it is in no way an encouragement to leave a positive review.
Like many companies we ask for product feedback and this helps us to develop and improve our products for our customers

Snakehive
"cover is susceptible to spillage and hard to clean and magnet not strong enough to fold back and hold the cover open"
Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk and let us know which phone case you have and we can give you some advice on how to clean your case.
Over time to leather will soften which will make it easier for the magnet to hold the cover open.

Snakehive
"This is the second phone case I have bought from snakehive. The first one I had for two years and did an excellent job. Unfortunately this new one, after two days, the back of the phone holder has come away from the leather."
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm very sorry to hear that there is an issue with your Snakehive phone case.
Would you be able to email me on sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can get a replacement phone case sorted for you.

Snakehive
"High quality of case damage by low quality of initials added on front as "personalise""
"I cannot yet write a review. 5 weeks and have not yet seen the product. I believe it could be from the Canadian Postal Dispute?"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We have sent you a private message about this issue.

The case you ordered was a pre-order so the case was not dispatched to you until a few weeks after your order date.
As you said yes there are postal strikes which will cause a delay to the parcel arriving with you however it has only been 7 working days since you order was dispatched from the UK so we would not typically expect your order to be with you yet.

Snakehive
"It would be great to have delivery tracking. I have no idea when my parcel is coming.... hard to ring delivery eta on your website."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I have sent you a private message so we can get this resolved for you.
As this parcel is travelling from the UK to Australia there can sometimes be a delay with parcels being processed through customs,

Snakehive
"Not as soft as you’d assume, especially on the inside (no suede or microfibre lining)... just raw leather and exposed (rough) stitching. I am fearful that this sleeve may damage the iPhone camera over time."
"- Not as soft as I expected (on the inside) - Thicker / bulkier than expected - Hard stitching protruding on the inside - I am worried that over time this case could degrade the surface of the iPhone camera lens."
"Appealing case design but poor finish and lacking quality checks. The camera holes of the leather case and the plastic holder were misaligned. I had to rip the plastic holder off the leather case and glue it back properly myself. Not exactly what I'd expect to have to do on a shiny new case..."
"I bought the Vintage Moss Green Leather Wallet for iPhone X/XS. The product was beautifully made with good quality leather, however I had to return it as I found it too heavy overall once I put my iPhone XS in. Most importantly, the colour was much duller than I expected (not even nearly as ‘limey’ or luminous as the photograph implies)."
"Keeps phone safe but microphone is a bit hidden by the case and voice muffled"
"It’s a great case but as marked really easily so a little disapponted."
"Quick delivery, however the item I received was not the same colour as the picture suggested. I have kept the item as I like the colour of this one too, but it would help if the colour was correct. Other than that I would have given 5 stars."
"I haven’t recieved the product yet"
"I was surprised to find the leather was suede - not very practical for regular handling as it will not be easy to keep clean. I thought it was normal leather so I’m very disappointed! The case itself is exactly as discribed. SNT"
"nice quality, clip fastening appears to be wrong way round? it is at the back"
"Well made, looks smart and arrived quickly. The card pockets aren't large enough however and it's a real struggle getting cards in and out.. we're hoping that the leather will stretch over time??"
"Item arrived quickly."
"Very helpful and friendly service and staff. Unfortunately unable to provide the satisfaction that I required. Not a bad experience though."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,867 reviews