Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"quality of leather good but was not happy with the colour. I wanted bright blue but the actual colour is a very dark blue. not happy. can you do anything about it? Edwin Leigh 07926597799"
Thank you for the time to leave us a review, I am very sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your phone case from us.
Would you be able to email our customer service team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
"The Slimline wallet is Disappointing, slippery to feel making it easy to lose your hold . Your Phone in position is Difficult to turn On and Off . The Offer of a Free Key ring is bit of a Con , to try to Receive one you have to go on their Web site and sign up to agree to Receive their Advertising through your E- mail address . Your Delivery address is NOT asked to provide and therefore NO. Key is sent . ???????? ."
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue when claiming your free key ring.
You need to enter your order number on the form and from there we can then access your delivery address and can then get the key ring sent out to you.

If you experience any further issues then please do contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they can help you with this!

Snakehive
"I had the bamboo style for my samsung galaxy S5 Neo, and I love the look of the rosewood one on my new galaxy S7 edge. However, the hole for the charging socket is a little too deep and the charger can fall out easily if you're not careful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very sorry to hear that there is an issue with your new phone case. Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk with some pictures of the issue and they can look into this for you?

Snakehive
"The fitting for I Phone SE is pretty tight and the magnet is not working well!"

Snakehive
"Hi, I purchased a vintage black leather wallet for my Huawei P8 LITE phone eleven months ago (12 February 2018) and was very happy with it ( smart looking wallet), but now I have to take it out of it's wallet to take a photo as the area around the camera has gone so limp it puts a shadow on all photos taken, very disappointed as it isn't a cheap item I am now waiting on delivery for a hard back case. Disappointed customer J.P.Reck."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We have sent you an email so we can get this resolved for you.

Georgie
"Good and well made case asked for a 2017 but got the 2016 version after e-mail sent to confirm the 2017 version. When closing the case turns volume on phone/ringtone off so no use for my 2017 phone, had to enlarge apetures for buttons with a file. Tried to contact no reply."
Hi Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We have sent you an email to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
"Beautiful leather and luxurious quality. I like it, but can't help feeling that the design isn't entirely right. It's a very large wallet and is a bit clumsy to use. Too big to comfortably fit in your jeans pocket - yet it only holds 4 credit cards and folded bank notes. Not really practical for everyday use. I would love to see a more compact "traditional" wallet design that holds more cards and unfolded bank notes."
Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case. If you would like to send us an email at sales@snakehive.co.uk and attach your order number with this, we can look into this for you.
Kind Regards,
Elise
"Afterparty One week i’am still wating for my order,"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Could you email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

Snakehive
"Very good case but thought it might be plain black leather. on the front and back not very serviceable. Mr H Green. harrygreena6@hotmail.com"
"Although the quality of the pouch was very good, no allowance had been made in the manufacture to accommodate outer plastic phone protector on my S7 which can save your phone from damage whilst out of pouch in use,hence my phone did not fit and had to return it, credit to Snakehive `tho they refunded my money promptly."
"Great for protection and stylish looking. Really nice in the olive green. However the case muffles the phone microphone somewhat and I frequently have to. Remove from the case in order to be her during a telephone conversation"
"Quality item, only disappointed that the free key ring that was promised never turned up 😢"
HI Micky,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
I have sent you a private message to sort this out!

Georgie Snakehive
"The phone case is lovely. It was just a shame it arrived in a branded bag because the surprise for his Christmas present was ruined. In the grand scheme of Brexit, trump and global crisis it’s really no big deal but I just thought I’d mention it in case it’s something you’re going to review. Wishing you all success in 2016 Taa. Deb."
"The supplier service was excellent from start to finish - I have no complaints at all, but the item itself left a lot to be desired. Considering its high cost of £25, its cheap leather and phone holder plastic together with a faulty design are the reasons behind my 3/5 star rating. Briefly...the leather seems unduly thick and, as a result is hard and unyielding. The flip over magnetic clasp is small - weak, and barely meets its closing contact. The plastic material that holds the phone is not supple enough and in consequence, I found that inserting the phone required undue force. Nor is it ample enough to comfortably fold up and over the edges of the phone. My biggest irritation however was the inability to insert any cash or store cards in the obvious slots provided in the left hand cover because their design made it too narrow to take any them. I put cards in the pouch behind the slots to test the case for closure and couldn't because of the poor clasp and unyielding leather - (see earlier info). This phone case is only on a par with identical cases that I have subsequently seen and which are half the price or less. I am definitely disappointed with my purchase - I expected much better for the price I paid."
"not very good qaulity"
"Lovely case, however slightly disappointed, I read great reviews regarding the packaging is great and would make a lovely present. Mine is a present and come in a clear plastic bag."
"This is the 2nd Snakehive mobile case I have had ordered online taking advantage of a Black Friday deal, the case arrived on time and in a nice box as usual with a nice screen cloth too."
"Hi, the plastic case is coming away from the leather case your glue is not good enough apart from that it’s ok thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
If you could email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk with some pictures of the issue and your order number and delivery address and we can get this case replaced for you.

Georgie
"The case does not protect the phone, how it should be. The quality, the design is very good. Poor return postage policy."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
"Great quick delivery and lovely presentation. The suede cover for the IPhone XR case marks very quickly but sadly there was no dappled leather choice for the new XR cases as that is much more durable but not available as an option. Could I suggest that you introduce that in a future option for the XR"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I will pass these comments onto our design team.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,876 reviews