Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Click Here

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"This case Mark's very very easily and after a weeks use it is already looking shabby.I did expect a bit more wearability for 27 pound.No Snakehive not one of your best cases."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive
"This is my second case from Snakehive and I love the quality and style of the cases. My Xperia Z5 Compact fits beautifully in the leather case but I had to really wiggle my debit card in the card slot to make it fit in and I wouldn't be able to store one of my business cards in there as it just wouldn't fit without getting squashed which is a disappointment. I don't expect to have to stretch out the leather to fit a standard side card into the slots. Case looks great though."
"It's ok, but my phone keeps slipping out of the cover. Also the cover seems to mark very easily"
"Nice case. But discolouring"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your Snakehive case.

All of our products come with a 12 month warranty so we would be more than happy to replace this item for you.

Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to arrange this for you.

Snakehive
"Was a bit disappointed as I paid to have GQ put on the front but it was not done"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase from us.

I am sorry to hear about this, however I can confirm that personalisation has not been added onto your order and you have not been charged for this.
If you would like to add this onto your case it would be an additional £6.95, please feel free to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to help you with this.

Georgie
"Attractive case nice leather interior but marks easily only had case for 10days and already cleaning it with water wipe"
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case

Snakehive
"The described colour of the IPhone cover was not what arrived. Rey disappointed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
We would be more than happy to exchange this item for you if it is in an unused condition.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with this.

Snakehive
"I didn't like it and sent it back hopefully you will send me something nice instead I left a short note in the onvelop thanks for ir help"
Good Afternoon Derek,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case.
If you would like to talk to our customer services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk they will be able to advise you with this issue.

Snakehive
"Quick shipment, nice leather, on the more expensive side, concerned that since my earlier purchases savings in materials are being made."
Good Afternoon Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the quality of your case.
If you would like to speak to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you about this issue further.

Elise
"Though the case is a beautiful nubuck leather, this means it marks very easily, which I was prepared for. The awful smell on the case has not dissipated even after a few weeks of use and I would not purchase again as a result of this. It doesn't smell of leather but of chemicals."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on our recent purchase from us.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your S10e case.
We have found that sometime there can be an initial synthetic smell due to the glue used in the production process and the fact that the covers are packed immediately after this process but after a short time this will fade and it will smell of true leather. However we would be more than happy to replace this item for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us, and we will be more than happy to arrange this replacement for you.

Kind regards,
Snakehive
"Good quality but does not protect the screen so I was disappointed."
Than you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent purchase from us.

I can see that your order was placed for a back case which does not cover the front of your screen. If you would like your screen to be covered as well we would recommend a wallet style case.

However, please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any further enquires.

The Snakehive Team
"Good quality case but the colours are not as advertised (considerably darker in real life) so I'm not happy with the one I bought. I think if they were edited a little less and more true to life I would have chosen a different colour."
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your case.
If you would like to send our Customer Services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they will be able to advise you further with this issue.

Elise
Snakehive
"I am a bit disappointed as the outside of the case is suede and marks easily, I thought it would be leather. Good fit though."
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather and to clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive
"When I made enquiries about the belt pouch I asked about a belt clip however the pouch arrived with just a belt loop which involves undoing the belt and taking it out of belt loops on trousers to remove it. There is nothing on the website to explain that the only option is a belt loop, they do not sell a version with a belt clip. Disappointing. I will be continuing my search for another product with a belt clip."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry that you experienced can issue with this order, we do state on our website that: "The back of the pouch features a leather belt loop to easily attach the pouch case to your belt for added practicality and ease of use."
However, I am sorry that we were unable to find something more suitable for you on this occasion.

If you have any further enquires then please do not hesitate to contact us on sales@snakehive.co.uk

Snakehive
"Great case . Only problem is that the wireless charger wont charge the phone through the case ."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"A product trying to be two things - a wallet and a phone case. Pack the case with cards, fill the large inside pocket with whatever and the case becomes a purse with hardly any room for the phone. And the front sides turnup. Please, rethink the product. Forget the large inside pocket, this area should be used for internal structural support i.e. inside the lining."
"For the cost I am slightly disappointed with the additional personalisation. I was expecting it to be embroidered at least. The case itself as a Nuebuck leather should've been treated for staining."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with you case.

As we state on our website we personalise the cases with a hot foil press.

"It’s really strongh"

Snakehive
"Ordered as a navy Leather case as described. However it arrived as suede. A nice item but after just a week the suede appears shappy and unattractive. I would avoid suede for an item receiving constant handling."

Snakehive
"Snakehive seem like a very professional company, delivery was quick. their products are a little overpriced considering my experience with the recent purchase."

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,841 reviews