Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Great product and efficient service. Arrived day after order. Beautifully packaged.
A very good quality product at a good price. Packaging and presentation was excellent. I'm very pleased with the whole experience.
Goods arrived a day after ordering. Can’t get better service than that.
Extremely happy with my phone case - pure quality - I needed advice before purchasing - I couldn’t have asked for better help - it’s appreciated when you know who you’ve emailed is knowledgable and makes sure you’ve been assisted. Thank you from one very happy customer!
I have purchased three ‘vintage’ iPhone SE cases from Snakehive (for work and personal use), two in 2019 and one just arrived today. They offer ample protection, but also they wear extremely well and have real ‘feel appeal’, lovely to handle.

The product, service and delivery have been faultless - so much so that I contacted the company to ask where I could leave a review.
Extremely impressed with the quality of the phone wallet, it looks and feels great! It came in a really lovely presentation box too. Delivery was very quick also(next day). I will definitely order from this company again and would have no hesitation to recommend them to others!
Great product , beautifully made and excellent free postage and delivery time. Faultless.
I’ve had one for 4 years but new phone new case. Snake hive leather cases are far better than the Apple cases.
Great quality case to protect my phone and keep my cards! Highly recommend!
Excellent. Quality. Totally fit for purpose.
Simply nothing to moan about!! All excellent. Service. Price quality. Delivery
Faultless
My first purchase and it won’t be last
Looked beautiful when it arrived. Suede leather which easily marks and stains. Only 2 weeks old and looking grotty. Very Disappointed given the price
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us, and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather, similar to suede at first, and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

To clean your case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.
Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust.
Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather.
Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

If you would like us to look into this further for you we would be more than happy to do so. Please feel free to send some photographs and your order details to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can advise with this further.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
good delivery goods are as described early days but appears to be fine
Fast service and easy tracking.
I very. Good item and fast delevery
The phone was delivered very quickly and I was impressed by the box it came in. This is my second Snakebite phone case. I can thoroughly recommend the company.
Very impressed with the quality of my Samsung s20+ case which arrived beautifully packaged.
Fits the phone perfectly and the craftmanship is superb, I would not look anywhere else for a case.
Happy customer:)
Lovely quality case but suede finish does get dirty really quickly
Very Prompt service from Snakehive.
Efficient service.
Bought as a gift... recipient very pleased. Seemed good quality and value.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,128 reviews