Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I bought the grey leather iPhone 12 cover and feel the price for the quality is very good. It gives good protection and looks and feels like a more expensive brand!
Would recommend without hesitation.
I ordered brown in error and immediately emailed and they managed to change to correct colour prior to dispatch....great service👍
Good quality very pleased with it. Nice thought putting a cloth screen wipe in.
Definitely worth the money.
Very pleased with the phone case. Arrived within 2 days of purchase and excellent quality. Thoroughly recommended.
Lovely quality case and great customer service when we ordered the wrong one! I bought this as a present and will be treating myself to one now.
Really good service and a very good quality product.
Excellent customer service and products
Very good quality however front cover slightly bent so case doesn't close completely ,hoping leather will soften over time , and charging port cut out is not perfectly positioned so lead catches some times
Super quality cases. I still have one I bought for an IPhone 6 and it’s still like new. I now have one for my iPhone 12 and it really good quality at a reasonable price
Elegance and quality in one very attractive item.
I can no longer use my wallet, as the button to use when using a credit card button on the right of phone will not press as is set too far down from the case , also other buttons very difficult to use . It seems the plastic is not plyable enough ! So disappointed as love the case in looks !!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your case. All of our cases are designed to work fully functionally and the plastic should be soft & pliable enough for you to press the buttons with ease.

Please could you kindly email our Customer Services team with your order details at sales@snakehive.co.uk?

We can then look into this further for you and get this resolved.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Excellent quality. Thank you!
The phone case is really good quality and feels amazing. The website was super easy to use and delivery was quick.
We brought this as a gift for a friend and was so impressed with the quality we brought one for ourselves. Great communication and fast delivery. Would recommend to anyone.
Product quality
Could personalise with initials on website hence 4 not 5
Absolutely beautiful, the colour and quality superb
The ordering was easy and we could see exactly what we were ordering with many views to look at. The speed of delivery was also great receiving it within days of ordering. The actual phone case is really well made and feels more expensive with a luxurious feel.
Upgraded my phone to 12 mini so needed new Case. Had snakehive on my previous iPhone 7. Great quality looks super. Nice leather feel that weathers well with use. Fast delivery. Great new case. Teal colour is good. Thank you. Really like this product and will continue to buy on future phone upgrades!
Awesome case
Delighted with my phone case thank you
Easy to use web page and they delivered on time and very upmarket service
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,575 reviews