www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The index is not easy to use references to APPS for example are split up. References to one APP occur in different places. I would wish to find all the information to one item in one place
The problem when buying a new smartphone is that there are only very brief instructions.In order to get the best out of the new phone one needs a good book of instructions and this is where OTC can help.I have still got a long way to go but the written instructions I have followed so far are very helpful and I feel confident I will benefit from working my way through the whole instruction book.
Have not had it deleverd yet?
As there are no written manuals provided when you buy a smartphone these days and i don't like reading instrutions from a screne this was very usefull. Very helpfull to someone like me of advancing years who has difficulty mastering new technology.
I found this manual for the Sony XZ1 Compact to be of extremely helpful as it is my first smart phone, i was struggling to work out how to use the phone so i ordered the OTC Manual, It made working the phone a doddle!!!. I have only given 4 out of 5 because the print is so small in the manual that i really did struggle to read it, please give the option for a larger print version. Richard Dale.
Afraid I don't understand the working of smart phones but I will be studying the manual carefully over the next week or so
User friendly website and ordering system; efficient delivery service. Excellent way of obtaining a hardcopy reference manual for a new and unfamiliar Samsung phone. Good quality manual and spiral binding allows for easy use. Very useful reference manual.
Very comprehensive, useful both for new users and future reference
EASY TO FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS AS LISTED . LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MANUAL
Just received the manual and skimmed it. Looks very good.
I felt the "Table of Contents" was not that helpful and would be improved by an alphabetical index. I bought the manual as I've not had an iPhone before and to give a simple example... looked for flashlight use but couldn't find a reference. Given that there are 500+ pages I feel an expanded contents index in alphabetical order would be beneficial . Otherwise it would have been 5 stars.
It is a lot easier to store and handle compared to down loading and printing on 8 by 11 inch paper.
I received my 2 part iPhone User Guides the next day and am very impressed with the detail. One problem: I'm 90 years old and a wee bit slow to learn new info. So I will use the basics that come easy and hope the brain will wake up in the New Year. The Guides are beautifully produced and easily readable.
too much book to read all at once, but, great for referancf
I understand paper much better than display.
Very helpful
The manual was not what as expected. It covered all previous iPhones but not the new newest Xr. My fault I guess. I expected REAL HELP!
Ordered from Amazon. Delivered promptly. Very happy with the service from Amazon and OTC
The manual is easy to understand, except some of the instructions refer to icons I don't see on the screen. Also some of the pictured icons are unreadable because there isn't enough color contrast. But the manual has helped me a lot.
My Galaxy phone was new to me and this manual has helped me so much, firstly with the basics and will continue to help me learn more about the uses of the phone.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,208 reviews