www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Clear and well printed. Have had manuals from this Firm before in normal binding but opted for coil binding on this one, it was an excellent move on my part. The manual can be flicked through without damage and it is a definite improvement. Very pleased."
"As with any other manual at this size (A5) the print is small. No doubt the Sony original was published at A4. A good product though, much better than having to use the pdf version."
"Book is good - only problem the printing is small and hard to read - wish there was a copy with larger print - other than that a good book"
"The Manual is very extensive because of the diversity of the iPhone. However the table of contents is clear and enables easy navigation through the manual. This has enabled us at 73 years old to start to use most of the features the phone has to offer."
"Appreciated the ability to find a manual. I was overwhelmed with the amount of information. Just need to find time to study it more and practice. Thanks!"
"NICE MANUAL BUT NOT SAME AS HUAWEI ONE . NEEDS BETTER DIAGRAMS."
"very good covers pionts I would not considerd.the extra for binding well worth it. would advise the extras. P. G."
"Quite a good informative manual, maybe a few more illustrations to go with the text would help."
"Have only just started using ,but all appears okay and looks like yhe book explains everything"
"Should have color photos."
"it is very good"
"The directions don't always match up with what is on the phone when you go into the app."
"GoodVery helpful.- shiny paper. Easy to read."
"Unfortunately the text is too small for me to read"
"Very useful - it covered lots of features I didn't know I had!"
"Hi Jeff, I am sorry to be so long getting back to you. I have only had time to get a very short start on looking at the Manual. It looks very good to me but am having a hard time finding time to really look at it and get through it all, So far I am really please with what I am seeing. Elza"
"Excellent manual, some of which was of no interest to me. It certainly got me into things I didn’t know existed in the iPhone. A manual that I can refer to as and when I get confused...... which as an octogenarian is quite often! Many thanks."
"It was perfectly readable. Good understandable content and a first class product"
Sorry you found the text too small.

We will re-send tomorrow (at no charge) printed twice the size.

I'm sure this will help.
"good manual with lots of information i cannot understand but i am almost 90 thank you"
"Details re camera on the Huawei P20 is very good indeed , just what I wanted Many thanks"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,045 reviews