www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Being a new iPhone owner this spiral bound manual is perfect. It's an easy reference when needed while I'm learning how to use the phone. The 16cm x 21cm size also fits nicely into the car glove box so I can take it with me when traveling. Thank you.
How nice to be able to read a manual at your leisure! Good service, easy to use ordering system. Thank you!
The smart phone manual was exactly what I wanted and the service was outstanding !
Excellent value, spiral bound a great idea
A lot easier than trying to look up things on line for a person of my age. (76) Although I'm quite competent at using the net. I haven't got to start scrolling to find something. I can see it on a page and hold it there as long as I want.
Excellent speedy service, good value and so much better than trying to print your own. A high quality product.
Very well documented and very Therough. Could have more pictures.
Excellent.
Ordered on Wednesday afternoon, arrived on Friday morning. Great Service.
Selling an SGalaxy10+ without a manual is a stupid thing to do. All those features and when I asked the salesperson where was the manual, she said I could go to YouTube for instructions. I was very happy to receive the manual in eight days, and my questions were answered. I had to drive eighty miles to tell U.S. Cellular the battery cords didn't fit, but then the salesperson showed me the tab and under it was the place to attach the battery charger cord. It would have been nice to have known this ahead of time.
Very easy to understand. Ideal for a non-techie like me.
Comprehensive guide to a range of iPhone models. Clear and concise instructions. Happy to recommend the manual.
The manual was well produced, promptly sent, and proves so much easier to refer to when working on the mobile 'phone
Very informative,well laid out..easy to find different sections.good compact well written guide.
Exactly what I was looking for and very neatly done.
Excellent service and pleased with the bound manual. The only slight disappointment was that the indexed page numbers do not correspond to the pages in the booklet.
Fabulously quick next day service and a high quality, well-presented manual. An ideal companion to any new smart 'phone and the thousands of different things they can do :-)
Manual is excellent. Phone was purchased at local "Best Buy", which is closing in November, so manual will help, as Best Buy will not be available for questions. Thanks ever so much. Just received it today.
Not being tec savy, it is just what i wanted to get me going on my new phone. I prefer a hard copy of a devices manual rather than going back and forth to a computer to find out answers to questions.
a good idiots guide to my smart phone
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.38 based on 1,176 reviews