www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
I always find it much easier to assimilate instructions etc in writing. I suppose it's because if at first I don't quite understand, I can simply read it again without having to press anything!

I wish I had seen this sooner.
But thank you now.
thank you very much. I mainly got the book for my mom and her new phone. if I ever up grade my phone I will be definitely order a manual from your company
Easy to read. Very informative and everything I hoped for.
its great cant believe the phone company cant print it... thanks again
Just what I needed to help me operate my 2015 Samsung J5 Galaxy.
Which? cautions against using 5 Stars when writing Reviews of products - advice that I usually follow. However Manuals from 'Smartphone-Manuals' have always been 1st class. They are nicely presented and bound, they are easy on the pocket and they arrive in double-quick time. Excellent!
Always very quick delivery. Manual is very detailed and well presented.
The Apple iPadPro11 is quite something, but it takes patience. My dear wife was getting
frustrated so I bought the OTC manual.No more excuses!
Very simple and quick service
Really pleased with my manual. It explains everything that I want to know about my smartphone.
this manual gave me all I needed to know about my phone, excellent. Thank you
Clear print and easy to understand.
Delivery was quicker than date qiven.
Well received. Delivered on time and in good order well done this is my second manual so they are doing something right well done
I am a multiple time repeat customer , these manuals cover the product
in full and comeplete manner. vey satisfied.
Just what I needed. Thank you
Easy to understand better instruction that the company give with the phone
The manual was actually for my 80-year-old Mother. Companies currently forget the fact that there's an older generation out there that have the money to purchase new phones but aren't fully digital. To expect octogenarians to access websites is a manifestation of companies' desire to generate savings vs. specific consumer needs. Thanks for providing this service as my Mother now has a 'hard' copy to help her navigate her new phone.
excellent service and excellent product could not fault anything
Very pleased with the smartphone manual that I ordered. Having got my first ever iphone, I needed help, but these days you don't seem to get manuals anymore. It was good to be able to get one from OTC and it was received very quickly. Thank you, it has been a great help.
very pleased with the product.thankyou.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,831 reviews