Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

Tell us how Smart Cover Insurance made you happy
It was a reassuring conversation about good insurance cover provided by a financially regulated authority for my Sky box insurance cover and scam callers offering insurance with no financial regulation.
Only marked down due to lack of communication between Smart Cover and myself
The gentleman who rang was very patient with me, as I am an elderly lady.
Policy options and costs very clearly explained
Great customer service.keep up the good work Pravin kataria. thank you.
Excellent service, easy and understandable explanations of the product purchased backed up by a very competitive premium
good cover for the price
Very helpful and very easy to arrange
Took a while to get an answer regarding the washer repair but satisfied with the result came today and it is now fixed. Thank you
Had them come out to service my boiler they turned up on time done a great job what more could you ask for see you next year if the price is right. Regards Mr Barry
Filling in the on line form was easy to understand. Very competitive price which we were very happy with. Switching to Smart Cover for Insurance cover has saved us over 50%.
Service was good, once I told the lady sky was our only way of viewing she got an engineer to call me quicker
brilliant service
Each time I have contacted Smart Cover I have been greeted by friendly staff and service has always been prompt. Would recommend this company.
Excellent customer service by Kevin Moore. Very informative about the product and services smart Cover was offering.
I had put that I didn't want to be contacted by phone as I'm hard of hearing,text,post or e-mail is fine
Excellent price and knowledge of services. Very polite and easy to understand.
Very prompt and efficient service from Pravin.
I spoke to Pravin Kataria and he explained all the information I required very clearly in a way thet was easy to understand.
My call was dealt with very efficiently, politely and every aspect fully explained.
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 689 reviews