SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

1 star: Bad
11 minutes ago
Verified
Absoluter Horroreinkauf!!!!
Absoluter Horroreinkauf!!!!Die Waren von circa 325 Euro ist erst nach knapp 4 Wochen angekommen.Leider haben auch die Waren bzw.die Qualität der Waren mir überhaupt nicht gefallen.Jetzt kommt das hauptsächliche Problem.Die Waren wurden direkt nach Erhalt wieder zurück gesendet(nach UK)!!Achtung meine Freunde!!Retoure muss man selbst zahlen,sprich ich habe nach UK ueber 20 Euro gezahlt fuer B-Waren,sprich so war die Qualität.Kein Scherz!Nun renne ich schon seit einem Monat meinem Geld hinterher und sinnersattire.com reagiert nicht auf meine emails.Ich rate allen Leuten von dieser unseriösen Seite vom Kauf von Klamotten ab.
OVER 1/5 MONTH I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY 4 (periodically) PURCHASES.

TRYING TO SPEAK WITH THEM AND IF U ARE LUCKY AND YOU GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM, THEY ARE REPLYING YOU WITH A URL LINK OF DHL LIKE GO FIND IT YOURSELF.

IN THE BEGINNING THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PARCEL LEFT FROM UK, I AM CALLING MY COUNTRYS POST AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED PARCELS WITH THOSE TRACKING NUMBERS.

IF YOU LIVE ABROAD DONT BUY FROM THEM. I DONT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
I sent it back and have received nothing!
Order was canceled on 6. December, and after a month I still not received any refund and also didn't get any answer to several mails.
Worst support I've ever seen.
Seems like I will have to involve my lawyer to get my money back.
I ordered one pair of jeans on the 28th November and two payments were taken from my account. I emailed sinners attire and got s cheeky response! They then sent me another pair of jeans to cover themselves which I then sent back recorded delivery on the 18th December and I am still waiting on a refund. Worst customer service ever.
Hi Karen, thank you for getting in touch, i can see the reason you've been charged twice was because you have placed two actual orders for the same product, this would also explain why you would have received orders.

With regards to your refund can you please can you email sales@sinnersattire.com and the guys will sort all this out for you

Bec
I cannot review yet because my items have not arrived yet
Very disappointed because the clothes were ordered for Christmas...

My previous purchases though have been very high standard clothing
I didn’t receive my order yet !!!
I was waiting for a product that should have arrived on Thursday. I had put my address well but when the package was on delivery they said that my street address was missing and the package has not been delivered. They had my mobile number and they could have called me to ask me the street number but they didn't. I contacted the customer service to have my money back; they said they would fix the issue. I didn't receive neither the package nor any new communication. Shameful.
Hi Marta, i can see from your order that your address is missing the door number, after speaking to yourself via email we have passed the correct information on to the courier, however i can emphasise enough how important it is to ensure your address is 100% correct before confirming your order to prevent and delivery delays, which has been the case here

if you need any further information please contact us at sales@sinnersattire.com

bec
I like the clothing that they do but am still to receive my order a week after ordering.
Hi Paul, apologies as discussed via email you have given the wrong post code hence the delay, Hermes are now returning the order to us as they could not find the correct address.

We have already sent a replacement out to the correct address, if you need any further help please contact sales@sinnersattire.com

Bec
I used a bag a couple of times, and the spikes already coming out only from wearing it on my waist...

Portuguese.

Usei a bolsa 2 ou 3 vezes e os picos estão a saltar, apenas de a usar a cintura.
Hi Paulo, apologies if you can contact sales@sinnersattire.com we will get a replacement sent out right away for you

Bec
Hello I made a purchase on August 8 and even my order has not arrived in Chile, please I need an answer as I tried to contact via social networks with you but I have no answer.
Hi Alexander, as this is an international order you need to make the duty/import tax payment before receiving this with the couriers, they have informed us they are trying to contact you without response. Until this payment is made they will not deliver the order
I have been waiting 10 days for my package and the package return back to sinners store. Now i have wait for it 10 days more. Very bad shipment service to spain HORRIBLE
Hi Danilo, as discussed with yourself via the live chat we cannot control the courier service sorry, this has been returned as there was either an issue with your address or your NIF number.

We have stated that we are happy to resend this back to you once this has been returned to us and our own expense

SNRS
Hi Danilo, apologies but as previously discussed via the live chat we're have very limited control of the couriers once this has been sent, this is being returns to us as there is an issue with your address.

We're happy to resend this back out once returned as mentioned to yourself

SNRS
Web site gone down and I haven't received my jeans after paying for them next day.
Can't fine the tracking . Not happy . Sent email after email nothing back
Hi, our systems and emails are down currently, if you jump the live chat feature we can send over the tracking number for you
Sizes are a joke - shorts purchased as 36" waist are not even close, won't be buying again won't be recommending.
Hi Duncan, apologies for any sizing issues, these shorts are advertised as SPRAY ON DENIM SHORTS and are designed to fit tighter than normal denim shorts as this is the style and look of the shorts as per the image on the website.

I can see that you have returned these and that a refund has been issued

Becki
SNRS
Order said had been delivered and sign. Which was not me or to my address. Have contact sinners attire have not contacted me back at after 5 days
Bad fit, way to long in the crutch dont see how it would be suitable for anyone , either have to wear really highwasted or pulled down to where they should sit and they are then all crumpled up and gathered. Rubbish quality and disapointed to then have to pay postage to return them!
I paid for next day delievery I still haven’t received the top a week later. They have been helpful in sorting it, however dpd seemed to have lost the parcel which isn’t my fault and I had to wait until they dealt with them instead of being resent the items straight away. Don’t know if I will use this website again
** To all potential customer’s – Please read before purchase**

I have had yet again another situation with Sinners and their service; I’m shocked to say how i have been dealt via their FB team (I’m resorted to this as they do not reply to emails)

I purchased an item for my partner, when it arrived I removed the one tag and wrapped it up as it was a gift.
My partner tried the item on and unfortunately I got the size wrong, I ordered a small when it should have been a medium. My partner took the top off, put it back in the original packaging and I also put the tag that was removed back in the original package. I then sent it back to Sinners for a REPLACEMENT – Small to Medium.

This is something i have always done when sending the items back to this company.
I have waited quite a long time and heard nothing, so I contacted them on FB. I was address by one of their employees who explained in a rather cocky unprofessional way, that they won’t be replacing my item with a medium as the tag was removed (put back in packaging due to it being a gift) and that this item smells of aftershave?

I explained to this employee that it is impossible for the item to smell of aftershave as unfortunately my partner suffers with a skin condition that doesn’t allow him to use aftershaves (causes skin irritations and rashes) so it is not possible that this item now smells of aftershave.

My partner put this item on, as it was too small he took it off and put back in original packaging and sent back.
This adviser was going back and forth with me and was quite rude and unhelpful. I asked for their complaints email address as I would like to put a complaint it, he didn’t provide this information for a while as he continued to throw statements at me, so I had to ask for the details again, to which he gave me the Sales@ email address. Which isn't their complaints details?

I asked what he did there as I wanted to talk to his manager, and this got ignored completely.
They are now refusing to replace my item and will send me back the item i originally ordered so I can smell it?

Terrible service, refusing to replace an item and withholding it for weeks– so I’m now out of pocket with a terrible taste in my mouth from the service I have received.

I would like to point out, that when you go into a store, IE River island, Top man, Selfridges etc and take items to the changing room to try on, they don’t take the item off you, smell it and then force you to buy it as u have tried it on? If that was the case no one would try an item on in their changing facilities and these companies wouldn’t make any profit.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF SINNERS– as this isn’t the first problem i have had with them.
The previous issue i had with them resulted in them offering me a £30 discount code for the terrible service the provided the first time around, goes to show how they operate –

Since posting this review, Sinners have now blocked me on their facebook page so i'm unable to even make contact with them. Every note i posted on their wall to try get my item back was deleted by them, They are trying to protect their brand by removing customers comments and complaints.
So when you look at their facebook page, it looks as if everything is running smoothly.

THIS IS NOT A TRUE REFLECTION on the company at all as they keep deleting customers complaints.
I have attached all screen shots of my initial conversation that has bee DELETED and i have also attached a few others that got deleted on the same day.

As you can see below reply. The company still believes this item has aftershave on it. Which it doesn't also, all tags were with the item when returned. They were not removed or missing.

I would also like to point out. Not once did I refuse to take the item back, after all I have paid for it.
Hi Warren, apologies as you can see from the images we have sent to you we replied to your return on july 16th, you have entered the wrong email on your order which you have confirmed, we would reply to the email associated with that order if it is wrong you would not receive the emails. You've contacted us via facebook messenger as we responded immediately

you've returned an item to us which has had all the tags removed and was smelling of aftershave, obviously we cannot resell an item in this condition as i'm sure you would not be happy to receive any item in this condition also.

most companies operate this policy of returning items without tags and soiled as we cannot resell them and will be at a loss and companies to advise to be careful trying on goods while using aftershave.

we have stated that we can send the top back to you so you can see the issue for yourself but you are refusing, without doing this we are unable to proceed further.

you have then said that you would leave negative reviews unless we refund you which you have done. we have tried to co operate with you by sending this back so you can see but your are unwilling to do so

also there's nothing personal its just down to the fact you have returned and item with no tags and soiled
rubbish quality, and product