SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

Read SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

About SINNERS ATTIRE:

Est. 2014 Sinners Attire is one of the leading UK Streetwear brands

Tell us how SINNERS ATTIRE made you happy
Die Hose gefällt mir sehr gut ist aber für XL viel zu klein und kurz.
Ist eher zwischen M und L.

Hab sie an meinen Sohn verschenken müssen.
One of the pockets of the jacket i got is ripped.
Item Still not arrived? Even tho it said 3 - 5 day delivery?
Size was all wrong I ordered a large but got a small
Stain on one sleeve of new top purchased
The material and sizing is not what I was expecting..

Fairly disappointed to be honest, I'm not sure I'll be returning as a customer
Hi Joseph, apologies for any issues you've had with any of our items, we have a size guide on the website to help the customer choose the best fit for themselves and also the fabric contents for each product are noted in the product descriptions.

hope this helps, any further problems please drop us an email at sales@sinnersattire.com

Bec
The coat arrived quickly.unfortunately my son didn't want it.
They have me a tshirt with an issue.
Still haven't received my parcel. Delivery times were when I was at work. Can it be re arranged for an afternoon delivery?
Hi Daniel, if you log onto the couriers tracking page you can select to change the delivery preferences and have this redelivered, left with a neighbour or left in a safe location

if you need any further help please contact sales@sinnersattire.com

Bec
I don't received my order
I haven’t received a tracking number for my order it’s been a week and haven’t received anything
Love your stuff. But your description of the shorts I purchased was wrong. On your site it says they have zippered side pockets. They have no zippers. Love the shorts otherwise. But would not have bought if I’d known there were no zippers.
Two of the five pants that I bought, when they arrived, they were not like in the photo, that makes me very upset, for the rest I love the pants but that I will keep in mind.
The jacket I got is too small , I’m normally a size medium to large . But I got a large puffer and it fits small
Hi,
I emailed Sinners Attire concerning the black checkered sweatpants. I asked about sizes, and what size would fit my leg (I'm a 32/34). I got no reply after 48 hours of waiting. So I purchased the pants at a size L. The delivery came quickly, but when I tried on the order, they were way too small. The pants themselves seemed good quality (minus the checkers being uneven on both sides, however, this is what it was advertised as, so I cannot complain about that), they were way too short on the leg. When I tried returning the product, the post office charged a few pounds to return. I checked on the website, and it does say that the customer must pay for returns. Whilst I was warned of this, I am still unhappy with this component of the purchase, especially when other competing brands are offering free returns.
Overall, I'm a big fan of the products you sell, but believe there is some room for improvement in the customer service department, in that all emails are replied to within 48hours, and returning products are free for the customer.

Regards,
Seth
Hi Seth, apologies for any issues you’ve had emailing us, if you need help quickly we also have a live chat feature on the website where you can speak to customers services directly.

With regards to the joggers these are advertised and cropped joggers so they are meant to be shorter and higher up the ankle.

We are right in the middle of intergrating a load of new systems from quicker international orders right down to a new easy free returns system, so this will be a lot simpler in the future.

Bec
Ordered 2 pairs of jeans, same size but have complete different fit.
The product didnt arrice at time. I dont get It .
porque he cogido la talla incorrecta y no he podido probarlos
Hi Oscar, if you have ordered the wrong size you can send this back for exchange no problems we accept returns and exchanges, please fill your returns form in and send this back to us.

Alternatively if you do not have the form please follow the link below

Ok
My purchased arrived fast, unfortunately It was too big, your clothes seem to be on the big size. I returned the shirt right away but I'm still waiting for my refund! It's been near a month, not nice!
Many thanks for your assistance
Oscar
Hi Oscar, apologies for any issues you may have received, with regards to the sizing we do provide a full size guide online for all products this would include both the chest size and length of each item.

please can you email your return tracking number to sales@sinnersattire.com and we can look into this a little further for you, we do advise 7-14 days during busy periods to process returns this would start from the day your return would have arrived back with us

Becki