SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SINNERS ATTIRE

About SINNERS ATTIRE: Est. 2014 Sinners Attire is one of the leading UK Streetwear brands

Tell us how SINNERS ATTIRE made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Subei Dani
"Ever best all the time"
Arnold Harris
"I can easily say I’m picky when it comes down to buying jeans as want them looking DIFFERENT to any other jeans!!! But when I was looking through sinners Jeans style, the bleach dipped dye jeans caught my eye!!!.I haven’t seen any jeans like these at any of the high street stores. But I can easily say they’re super comfortable and they look even better in real life. But most of there clothes are super quality and good price."
Laura Gair
"Quality of clothing is absolutely spot on, along with the designs. I'll be sure to order from you guys again 👍"
"Never bought anything from them before so when I ordered three pairs of spray on denim shorts, I didn’t know what to expect. They are awesome and so incredibly stretchy and comfy when you sit down in them. I would recommend these and hope they go adventurous with different colours soon. Cheers guys xx"
"Really nice clothes cheap clothes as well and the delivery time is really good as well"
"Good products and fast delivery. I will purchase again very soon."
"Best I ever bought..will buy again"
"Excelente producto! Diseño, estilo y medidas top"
"Love the attire amazing clothing 💪💪💪"
"Hoodie exactly as shown in photo and very quick delivery Very happy with purchase"
"Always a great fit and delivery always fast 👍🏻"
"Muita boa qualidade... acho que vou compra mas roupa com essa marca"
"Very good, is the best jeans I have buy"
Hi Laurentiu

Thank you for you review. So glad you love our jeans as much as us #SNRS
SINNERS ATTIRE is rated 4.79 based on 1,991 reviews