SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SINNERS ATTIRE

About SINNERS ATTIRE: Est. 2014 Sinners Attire is one of the leading UK Streetwear brands

Tell us how SINNERS ATTIRE made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
David Moriano
"I have been buying for a long time in sinners and you always leave me happy"
Simon Maitland
"I love Sinners Attire. They are of recent the only brand I’ve been buying. Not only as casual everyday wear but especially for when I’m buying fresh outfits to wear during gigs. I’m a Club MC and image and style is everything. Sinners Attire has been the at the heart of my new branded image for this."
"Excellent service love each and every design you guys create my wardrobe is just bursting with sinners attire from t-shirts to shirts and everything else. Keep it up sinners simply the best clothing around and at a good price tag."
"Excelente calidad, tallas correctas con las reseñas y entrega puntual."
"I like all the products, someone are a little expensive but I like it."
"Very comfortable and stretchy good fit just great quality in general"
"It has fantastic quality and it's super comfortable"
"Good quality the timing was good had my items in less then a week"
"Nice style n great material 👌🏽💯"
"All the shirts are true to size very great material and got here and I'm pretty timely manner well by some more again very soon"
"I love this page and all his clothes"
"Bought a two piece shirt and short set material is lovely and silk like and set looks so unique!! (It’s actually for our holiday so he’s not allowed the shorts yet) but he couldn’t wait to wear the shirt! Would recommend a size up as he said it’s quite tight on the arms 😊"
SINNERS ATTIRE is rated 4.79 based on 1,398 reviews