SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

Read SINNERS ATTIRE Reviews

About SINNERS ATTIRE:

Est. 2014 Sinners Attire is one of the leading UK Streetwear brands

Tell us how SINNERS ATTIRE made you happy
Order was canceled on 6. December, and after a month I still not received any refund and also didn't get any answer to several mails.
Worst support I've ever seen.
Seems like I will have to involve my lawyer to get my money back.
Great style, great gear, designed up to the details... even for my age (I’m 56 years old) Best quality for reasonable prices. Very easy in ordering, payment and delivery to germany. My vote: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five stars
SINNERS ATTIRE 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
1 star: Bad
11 minutes ago
Verified
Absoluter Horroreinkauf!!!!
Absoluter Horroreinkauf!!!!Die Waren von circa 325 Euro ist erst nach knapp 4 Wochen angekommen.Leider haben auch die Waren bzw.die Qualität der Waren mir überhaupt nicht gefallen.Jetzt kommt das hauptsächliche Problem.Die Waren wurden direkt nach Erhalt wieder zurück gesendet(nach UK)!!Achtung meine Freunde!!Retoure muss man selbst zahlen,sprich ich habe nach UK ueber 20 Euro gezahlt fuer B-Waren,sprich so war die Qualität.Kein Scherz!Nun renne ich schon seit einem Monat meinem Geld hinterher und sinnersattire.com reagiert nicht auf meine emails.Ich rate allen Leuten von dieser unseriösen Seite vom Kauf von Klamotten ab.
OVER 1/5 MONTH I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY 4 (periodically) PURCHASES.

TRYING TO SPEAK WITH THEM AND IF U ARE LUCKY AND YOU GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM, THEY ARE REPLYING YOU WITH A URL LINK OF DHL LIKE GO FIND IT YOURSELF.

IN THE BEGINNING THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PARCEL LEFT FROM UK, I AM CALLING MY COUNTRYS POST AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED PARCELS WITH THOSE TRACKING NUMBERS.

IF YOU LIVE ABROAD DONT BUY FROM THEM. I DONT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
Die Hose gefällt mir sehr gut ist aber für XL viel zu klein und kurz.
Ist eher zwischen M und L.

Hab sie an meinen Sohn verschenken müssen.
I sent it back and have received nothing!
Great product. Great customer service.
Las tallas han sido acertadas, el estilo es ajustado al cuerpo y es como se ve en las fotos. Muy contento. El envio rapido y comunicacion con el mensajero. El seguimiento no me andaba, pero al final todo bien.
Excelente
Hi
It had a stain, but we cleaned it .. Well.
SINNERS ATTIRE 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Todo llegó perfecto tardo 9 días en llegar a españa volvere a comprar sin duda alguna calidad de 10
SINNERS ATTIRE 5 star review on 9th January 2020
I ordered one pair of jeans on the 28th November and two payments were taken from my account. I emailed sinners attire and got s cheeky response! They then sent me another pair of jeans to cover themselves which I then sent back recorded delivery on the 18th December and I am still waiting on a refund. Worst customer service ever.
Hi Karen, thank you for getting in touch, i can see the reason you've been charged twice was because you have placed two actual orders for the same product, this would also explain why you would have received orders.

With regards to your refund can you please can you email sales@sinnersattire.com and the guys will sort all this out for you

Kind Regards
Bec
I cannot review yet because my items have not arrived yet
Very disappointed because the clothes were ordered for Christmas...

My previous purchases though have been very high standard clothing
Sinners attire excellent.
The transport Company in Spain very bad.
A mí hijo le encanta sinners,calidad excelente,un 10
Great fitting coat, excellent free delivery
Very good