Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
karla read
Anne Hollingsworth
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Excellent service as always dealt with my order but was out of stock at that time but they wanted to know if I wanted to order something similar or wait till mine came back in stock and it arrived a week later. Very happy x
I have only recenly purchased from SW after losing my hair. I was so pleased with my purchase I have ordered a second wig. Still getting used to the whole situation but I think SW will be a part of my life now. So glad I found them.
Fantastic Company 5 stars.
Customers service also Excellent. delivery quick. love my Ellen Wille wigs love the way it was all packaged lovely, nice touch with the choc.Thanks to Courtney and Becca for all there help and advice.and also the price of the wigs good.
Ordered the Colada headband. Quality superb. Colour was exactly like the photo. Was kept up to speed with delivery times. I've just ordered another type on 1st March. Informed it's on it's way. Can't get better service than that.
Ordering very easy. Delivered when said. Hair piece is lovely. I wear it every day
Very helpful and efficient. Unfortunately the wig I ordered was unsuitable and had to be returned but return & refund was painless. I intend to order another wig soon.
Simply Wigs were great to shop with. The website was easy to use and my order was shipped very quickly. Thank you!
Il prodotto è perfetto e duraturo, sono molto soddisfatta.
i have had aproblem matching my hair colour, the return was made easy by your telephone staff.
I again tried a re order with the same problem.
Your response and help has been exceptional,
your staff have been prompt and so helpful.
Well done !
Niet alleen de pruik is heel erg mooi maar de klantenservice was ook zeer goed en vriendelijk. Kortom zeer tevreden.
Thank you, the quality of your products is lovely!. the are not cheap but feel so soft & comfy. The wig is the best ive ordered so far as well. i am still waiting for one product however i have been fully informed of its progress & hopefully it will be here soon.
Beautifully made comfort caps. Arrived quickly and lovely packaging.0
Quick response. Excellent service
From start to finish i had a good experience , communicated with them all through out and received very helpful advice , the wig came right on time and its really amazing , very well made , fits almost perfect , , a little too big , but you can not tell from outside i can see my own scalp , which makes very realistic , not many can tell its not my own hair , I purchased this for some special occasions and a bit of laugh .
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 1st March 2021 Simply Wigs 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Order came quick more than satisfied with my wig and a good price will shop with Simply Wigs again
Always ready to help and nothing is too much trouble either with choosing style or colour.
I was highly delighted with my purchase good match with colour as I purchased a scrunchie hairpiece quick delivery definitely recommend.
I have had several wigs from Simply Wigs and the service has always been good. The one time that I returned a wig was problem free. I love that I can buy fun and funky wigs at a good price. Most of my own hair has been lost to alopecia but this is no longer a problem. At age 78 I never have a bad hair day!
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 1st March 2021
I received a fantastic service from start to finish, would definitely recommend simply wigs.
After a few conversations with Becca & Sue I can thoroughly recommend Simply Wigs, their service and after service are excellent.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 7,104 reviews