SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
Parts I ordered were substituted for alternative parts.

Quite annoyed since I ordered (and paid for) genuine manufacturer parts but received poorer looking alternatives made by some firm I never heard of.

Had these cheap parts before and they either don't fit very well or don't last very long. I could have bought similar shonky items off eBay for far less that S4P charged me. I feel ripped off.
Prices are great! However the delivery couriers are useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would have been nice to be told the screws that attach the part to the car weren't supplied OR even available as they're too expensive!
Good morning. Um, how can I write a review? I ordered and paid for a part on line. That's all that's happened. I assume that it has been sent. It hasn't arrived yet and I have no idea when it's going to arrive so what can I write?

Kind regards,
Paul Larkin.
slight delay in shipping of goods internationally.
parts were correct and the person i spoke to was also great but the parts turned up a day late
Very prompt in delivery. Ordered on Monday morning and the parts arrived on Thursday evening.
hello iam tatsuo nirasawa Japanese.
I want check to inspection.
I noticed front brake pad is mistake goods you send.
My order was alfaromeo 159. 3.2 front brake pad.
But product arrived is alfa166 Brenbo.
Box was written (BE1248)by hand.and compatibility table on Box is written (alfaromeo166 08/98-06/08).
Please check my order in a hurry.
So Alfa159's Vehicle inspection reserved next next Monday March 24.
Great service in ordering the item, but have still not recieved item... But this is more down to parcel farce! My delivery was due on 06/03/14 and it is now 08/03/14 and my item still reads on my tracking as on the lorry for delivery. They have used excuses to the point of saying that you have not sent the item to parcelforce even though 'tracking id' states they have it. My advice do not use 'parcelforce' and youre rating would be 5/5.
Not yet received so can't review. Has to come to Australia from UK.
I bought four wheel trims for my 2nd gen Panda. The price was great however when the item came the colour of the badge in the middle of the trim differed from the description and picture of the trim I bought.
I am still waiting for the package, so there is nothing to brag about yet.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,719 reviews