Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"The delivery w@s seamless both sides of the Channel were excellent and hurray for lady’s like Rhonda McDonald what a star !"
"Excellent service, would definitely use again"
"Quality service, I waited for all the quotes to come in, and then waited for the quotes to reduce before accepting. Good communication throughout the collection and delivery process."
"Very good service and I would recommend it"
"Really good service thanks"
"Will definitely use again. Very competitive."
"Very quick and responsive service and all at a competitive price. Thank you"
"very good service."
"Easy to use service just follow the links sit back & wait for the quotes to come in but don't be hasty as they will vary"
"Excellent service highly recommend these guys"
"Simply the best....used a few times always exemplary service cant praize highly enough. Brilient thank you"
"Brilliant company great way of getting anything you need delivered"
"Arrived within the time they said and there was no damage to any item. The delivery guys although spoke little english were very considerate, effecient and diligent"
"I definitely recommend Shiply"
"Excellent service."
"It was my first time I needed to move a car from one location to another and I came across Shiply. It worked out very nicely, good easy process to manage to get the job done - the service provider selected was very professional and did a good job. I will continue to use Shiply when needed going forward."
"Plenty of quotes to choose from and we found an outstanding man with a van... highly recommended and we will definitely use Shiply again."
"Not having used this service before, I was unsure what response I would get to my movement need. In the event, responses began to arrive in my mailbox within hours of posting the request and eventually I was offered an excellent price by an operator who was returning to Cornwall after a delivery in the north. The collection, transport and delivery of my vehicle were conducted in a professional and competent manner entirely to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to use the Shiply service again and wholeheartedly recommend them"
"Good Comms, recommended."
"2nd timed used and a smooth process and both drivers were professional"
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,875 reviews