Sherpr.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com
Click Here

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Recommended by Golfbreaks to carry golf clubs to Portugal. Flight was then hassle free. There was a pick-up hiccup when UPS failed to collect the clubs on the designated Friday. However, Andrew at Sherpr was on the case. He arranged collection for Monday and monitored the consignment’s travels to ensure our clubs arrived on time. We were impressed by this attention. The clubs were returned home safely and ahead of the scheduled date.. We will recommend Sherpr to golfing friends."
"quick service and my frame arrived 2 days early!"
"We were put in touch with Sherpr through a 3rd party company. This was our first experience working with them and I have to say the service and communication was excellent from start to finish. We will be using their services again next year."
"Great customer service, from questions to Shaianne on pricing and box sizes, through to delivery. Immediate answers on email, user friendly website and interface. No problems with UPS as agent, bike delivered from UK to Finland on time and in good shape. Highly recommend and would use again."
"I found that Sherpr went above and beyond what I expected. I needed my bike delivered to France in one place and collected somewhere else The customer service team helped me plan all of this and everything worked as they said it would."
"The service, help and advice was terrific, very happy with shipping if three bikes from France to England to Australia. All arrived perfectly well and safe and quickly. Well done Sherpr!"
"Terrific service - Cindy was my first contact and you did everything you committed to do - box delivered promptly on the day scheduled; pick was perfect and my clubs arrived early afteroon today. I will recommend you to all my friends in the UK and beyond. Thanks to all of you, just terrific service."
"Really helpful folk and great service – thank you!"
"Very professional service.. from start to finish."
"This service really worked for me - no need to faff around deconstructing bikes, hiring bike boxes, no airport and hire-car hassles. Bike was picked up in Leeds on time, and delivered to Poland for a convenient pick-up. Literally handed it back to Andrew at the finish line (after a couple of beers!) and bike arrived home a few days later. Not a bump, scratch or rear mech out of place. Very happy with the service. Would definitely use again"
"Nice and straight forward, the bike was shipped fully set up (minus sensors), so no problems at the other end. Optional extra insurance if required. On time delivery, just what I needed. 😁"
"My bike arrived with a hole in the box and with damages which cost me ~£30 to repair. I bought the insurance to cover up to £1000 the cost of the bike however the excess was £50 (pretty normal) however in order to make a claim I had to have inventorised via the Sherpr website the contents of my package before it was collected by the courier. I didn't see any information when booking this on the website - would have been much better had I been aware of this at the time of the booking. Overall the service wasn't bad as the cost of repair didn't come to too much and my bike was collected okay and delievered within 4 days overseas however I feel the service could have been more transpartent about the insurance. The bike box I purchased from Sherpr could have also come with a few more things like zip locks and foam tubes - I felt the contents of the bike box to aid in packaging the bike were a bit stingy and I ended up using my own things to safely package the bike."
"I used Sherpr for the Gran Fondo world's in Poland. Drop-off/pick-up were quick and easy in both the UK and Poznan, and the bike was in perfect condition. Service and communications were great throughout. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, great communication by both the driver who picked up and dropped off my bike in the UK and by Andrew once in Poland. Takes the hassle out of rebuilding a bike once abroad and the worry of taking a bike on a plane."
"Good service, bike not damaged, would definitely use again"
"Great service. Sherpr were very flexible and communicative when working out a solution to getting my bike to them as I couldn't make the drop off. Bike picked up and dropped off in Poznan fine, one less thing to worry about."
"Excellent service. Everything arrived on time, bike boxes in tact. Happy triathletes for the second year running going to Austria from the Uk! It certainly takes the hassle of bikes on planes and cars!! Video was good helping us to pack up the bikes. Thanks again"
"Excellent, trustworthy value for money service and I highly recommend. Great communication at every stage, bike well cared for, all timings and logistics spot on, no need to dismantle or alter anything on the bike, nothing to worry about other than getting yourself to the destination. I will certainly use Sherpr again!"
"Very responsive."
"Pretty much hassle free delivery and collection. Was very nervous handing over precious bike but it was fine and I have not met anyone who had any issues"
Sherpr.com is rated 4.81 based on 151 reviews