Sherpr.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy

"Just shipped two sets of golf clubs to Finland. Great service. Very responsive and helpful if you need any assistance."
"Transport of a bicycle from Belfast to Bremen in a Sherpr box went entirely as planned and was most effective and professional option."
"I recently used Sherpr to transport my bike from Ironman Ireland back to London as we were travelling around Ireland and Scotland after the Ironman and didn’t want to take my bike with me. The Sherpr service was fantastic, picked up and delivered the bike as agreed and were always prompt in answering any questions. Really made my trip hassle free."
"Hi there, very good service, one miscommunication on box delivery but overall very happy! It was not a bike, but my favorite golfclubs⛳🏌️👍 Will use Sherpr more."
"Professional and ‘true to their word’ experience. Very impressed for my first use and should the occasion present itself again Sherpr will be the first I contact. Would highly recommend."
"Very smooth transaction."
"Great, thank you very much!"
"The communication was seamless and the staff very friendly and accommodating! Pick up and Drop offs were easy to locate."
"Efficient, helpful and friendly"
"Absolutely brilliant service! Ideal pick-up location in Brighton right behind the finish line, very friendly and helpful staff, bike in excellent condition upon receipt. Thanks!"
"The service is excellent in all its aspects. Fast, clear, and with quick response to any doubt/problem. Surely they will continue to be my option in any other event."
"The service was good, bikes were safely delivered in time, nice and supportive staff, a few more signs would have made it easier to find the locations in Brighton and Clapham."
"It was a quick and easy process. Will use again."
"Great service. Hassle free Well organised, looked after my bike. Well worth it"
"Flawless service!"
"Brilliant service. Made the end of the day hassle free."
"Great !!! After day of cycling to be able to leave the bike with SHERPR and celebrate the event with friends in Brighton to collect the following day in Clapham."
"I was so disappointed with this service. Indeed I booked 3 bikes to be transported from Brighton-Clapham & no-one could find Sherpr. We asked numerous BHF staff none of whom knew where Sherpr where so in the end we gave up & paid separately for the BHF service."
"Easy and great service, just what we needed after completing the ride!"
"Amazing, so quick and easy! Will definitely look into it for future races and holidays."
Sherpr.com is rated 4.78 based on 106 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access