Sherpr.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy
Fast, professional and good value. Highly recommended
An outstanding experience from beginning to end. I was bringing a bike from France to Australia and the entire operation went flawlessly from the start. Communication with Sherpr was tremendous from the first enquiry to the final delivery and I was never in any doubt that the package would arrive in good condition and on time - which it did. I will definitely use them again. And a note for anyone using Sherpr to transport bikes. Their special bike boxes are absolutely outstanding. Having travelled literally to the other side of the world, mine arrived without a mark on it, and the bike inside looked like it hadn't moved a millimeter during transit. A 100% positive experience. Thank you to Andy and the team at Sherpr.
Excellent experience. First time to use Sherpr but it will not be the last. Takes the hassle factor out of transporting golf clubs and heavy suitcases, also cost effective.
Very quick delivery. Golf clubs arrived in perfect condition too. Would definitely use again
Great service and good comms throughout - recommended.
This was a truly excellent experience from start to finish. Since my request occurred in the middle of the Christmas/New Year holidays I was delighted to receive prompt email communications from Andrew Watson who probably arranged the shipment including paperwork and booking Fedex Collection while the office was closed!!! The suitcase was delivered on time to the Dallas, Texas, recipient by Fedex who were also most efficient and helpful. I can say that this was a competitive and faultless service. Thank you so much.
Brilliant service all round. Will definitely recommend
Great service from Sherpr. Sent my bike over to Portugal to try and find some dry roads to ride over Christmas. So much easier than dealing with the airlines. Picked up and dropped off in tip-top condition using their boxes. Really happy.
Life savers. Used sherpr after being let down by an airline on a return journey from France. It ended up being more cost effective and easier. Highly recommend
I recently used Sherpr for a trip to Norway. Upon booking my Ryanair flight, I was astounded to find that my on board bag charge was going to be £45 each way. I came across sherpr who sent it door to door for £36 each way. Much better value and service than using the airline
Sherpr could not have made it easier to ship our skis from Scotland to Austria and back. The service was fast and efficient (and cheaper than airplane baggage).
Briliant concept
thanks for all your help andy
Good
Excellent service and communication. Shipped two bikes to Europe on a complicated itinerary with no problems at all. Highly recommended.
Super seam-free service for that awkward bit of sports kit! I do a lot of travel with big, bulky sports items (bikes and ski equipment mainly) and Sherpr makes moving around so much easier. The whole thing is hassle-free!
Hey everyone, I used Sherpr for the first time to send one clothing suit case to Spain. I must praise that service was really quick and efficient and I didn’t have any issue. On the other hand price is very reasonable. Thanks Sherpr Daniel
Sherpr has been my irreplaceable logistics partner to move my sports equipment all over Europe for the past 6 months. The team is very professional, haven't had any delays or damage. Highly recommended.
Correu tudo como esperado, o serviço foi excelente
Really pleased with the service, really smooth process
Sherpr.com is rated 4.82 based on 177 reviews