Sherpr.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Needed help to send two pieces of luggage from UK to New Zealand during covid-19 lockdown. The packages are individually tracked by customer service and queries answered at every stage. Expected delays on the shipping route were promptly communicated and handled professionally. Better deal than checking in extra luggage at the airport. Very glad to come to know Sherpr.
I had to send luggage during the lockdown period from Spain to the UK. Their customer service was exceptional. They replied to all my queries promptly and were extremely helpful and polite. The courier followed social distancing rules on collection. The luggage arrived within the estimated time and I could track it very easily through collection, transit and delivery online via the courier tracking link. The luggage arrived perfectly. The price was good too. I would not hesitate to use them in future. Great work Sherpr.
Excellent service! The luggage arrived in excellent condition, on time (which is quite impressive considering the difficulties that Covid-19 has brought about) and hassle free (I used the live chat service to clarify some queries I had and the response was quick and efficient). The service is really user friendly, cost effective and there are no hidden terms and conditions. This is really what I needed considering my travel movements have been restricted. I recommend Sherpr 100%. Thank you.
Very responsive and helpful service! Got me outbid a bind really quickly as I had to move back home urgently before all the Covid19 restrictions got tighter.
Professional - caring and great execution - pleasure to review !!
Amazing service! It is not easy moving abroad in a global pandemic but thanks to Sherpr I’ve got my essentials. Will definitely use again. Collection and delivery on time.
Amazing service! It is not easy moving abroad during a global pandemic but thanks to Sherpr I’ve got my essentials. My luggage was collected and delivered on time. Thank you!!
Thank you very much Andrew Richards for your help and time.
I received my bag in perfect condition and on time.
Good service, good assistance. I will recommend you!
Good communication and a reliable service, especially considering the guys don't usually ship to South Korea. Would highly recommend Sherpr's services
Completely took the stress out of moving from Dublin to London! Great service, great pricing. Super easy to use, and items were collected and delivered in good time - no damage. Very communicative, anytime I had a question responses were fast and helpful. Would highly recommend!
From initial enquiry (and number of subsequent daft questions from me), to pick up and delivery, we could not fault the service or teams involved. Competitively priced, quality service- a real sanity saver! Cannot recommend more highly.
Every question answered quickly and clearly. We will definitely be using this service again
Excellent hassle free delivery of my bike overseas for a race, saved the headache of having to take it on the plane with me. Would definitely use again.
Sherpr provided an amazing all round experience, a high quality service from beginning to end. No more heavy luggage at the airport, Sherpr will be my go to from now on!
Never taking my Ski's through the airport again. Sherpr saves time, money and is far more convenient.
Took all the stress out of transporting my ski equipment on holiday.

Promptly picked up, was all there when I arrived and cost nearly the same as it would have been to take them myself.

Absolute no-brainer
Sherpa provides a fantastic service on my recent ski trip.

They were able to transport my skis to the resort for a significantly lower rate than EasyJet as well as making my own journey a whole lot more comfortable as I didn’t have to lug skis through the airport!

I plan to use them every year I go skiing.
Fast, professional and good value. Highly recommended
An outstanding experience from beginning to end. I was bringing a bike from France to Australia and the entire operation went flawlessly from the start. Communication with Sherpr was tremendous from the first enquiry to the final delivery and I was never in any doubt that the package would arrive in good condition and on time - which it did. I will definitely use them again. And a note for anyone using Sherpr to transport bikes. Their special bike boxes are absolutely outstanding. Having travelled literally to the other side of the world, mine arrived without a mark on it, and the bike inside looked like it hadn't moved a millimeter during transit. A 100% positive experience. Thank you to Andy and the team at Sherpr.
Excellent experience. First time to use Sherpr but it will not be the last. Takes the hassle factor out of transporting golf clubs and heavy suitcases, also cost effective.
Very quick delivery. Golf clubs arrived in perfect condition too. Would definitely use again
Sherpr.com is rated 4.83 based on 193 reviews