Sherpr.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy
We were moving countries and have had all of our boxes and suitcase sent through them...it's a very systematic process with labels and stickers etc.
Be prepared to be at home during pick up and delivery, though, as they aren't able to give you an exact time for this.
Also, I must add they are very responsive through email. They work through third parties, so mishaps beyond their control can happen. They assured me they'd arrange for my stuff to get back to me, when there was a slight re-route :), and it did, so all good!
I'd definitely recommend using Sherpr for shipping stuff.
Thanks a tonne!
Ezequiel was so helpful and in constant contact until my suitcase was delivered. Great service would definitely recommend!
I arranged to send three bags from London to Madrid.
I was emailed to say that they were collected from london and would arrive on 2nd September. I received another email to say they would arrive on 28th August. They didn't arrive on either day, I took both days off work to wait for the delivery.

After contacting sherpr multiple times and across multiple platforms (none of their phone numbers lead to a person, and give approx 4 seconds for a voicemail before hanging up) I finally got through to someone who said they would deliver on 11th September.

Again I took a day off work to await this delivery, when it was getting late and still there was no sign of anything, I tried again to do fact through multiple platforms till I got through to someone who told me that my suitcases been sent back to London and that I should have received them on 4th September. This person was very rude and hung up on me.

Although I installed the trader app and signed up for email updates never received a single notification of these decisions, dates or anything.

I tried again to get through to someone to understand where my suitcases are, when I finally got through to someone, they apologised for the mix up and said and I reconfirmed with them that in fact I will receive my suitcases on 14th September at my Spain address.

So again I took a day off work to wait for this delivery, only to get no word, no answer, nothing.

I have no idea where my suitcases are.

I am a researcher at a university and in these suitcases were crucial materials for this research.

This has caused massive delays to my work, I have had to take a lot of time off work to await phantom deliveries. This has caused me so much mental stress and anguish.

I have been living without my clothes and things, because I have always been kept expectant of the soon impending delivery of my clothes.

All I want right now is to find out where my suitcases are and how I can get them.

Why the lack of clarity? Why the lack of honesty? Complete lack of organisation and professionalism.

I will never use sherpr again. I deserve more than my money back.
This company was outstanding to deal with. They were utterly professional and took great care with walking me through the whole process of sending quite a few boxes out to Majorca which all arrived safely with everything intact. I couldn’t recommend them more. Lucy
Excellent service! And my items were delivered a day early :)
I've used a bunch of these services over the years and this was the first time where everything went perfectly from pick up to delivery.
Thank you Sherpr for delivering my suitcase on time. Quick and easy; would highly recommend and will definately use again.
Quick and easy shipping. Will continue to use
Great service, thanks to Andy the team for organizing a quite complex shipment of over 20 items to various locations.

Would definitely use again :)
Faultless from beginning to end:

- Arrived on time (pick-up was from a really remote town, so was worried they wouldn't be able to find it) but they arrived there as stated
- I missed the e-mail with the tags to attach to the luggage, but the guys who picked up the suitcases took them and were able to attach the stickers for me (thank you so much for that!!)
- Kept me updated on whereabouts through TNT
- Arrived safely on the return date in the hands of a very kind man (just as the man picking up the suitcases was)

This service saved us so much money as our suitcases were WAY over the weight limit and we had no choice but to fly with Ryanair, who would have charged us a fortune.

By the time you factor in the price of a large taxi to accommodate the large suitcase + all the hassle of dragging around huge suitcases + excess baggage fees, this service is 100% worth it.
I engaged with Sherpr to arrange the shipment of some boxes as part of a relocation. Sherpr arranged the shipment of my property with a courier but they didn't collect the goods two days in a row. I accept that the courier was at fault but when you book via Sherpr which is essentially a middle man you lose the power of being able to interact directly with the courier. Sherpr were very responsive and did facilitate shipment of my boxes. Unfortunately when they arrived at their destination a number of them were in bad shape, this was because they had been taped together and of course the boxes were not packed to be shipped in this way. I am curious as to whether this was done to reduce freight costs, all I know is that any cost savings that may have been gained by doing this were not transferred onto me and Sherpr have not been so responsive when I emailed them about this. This is certainly something worth clarifying with Sherpr before using their service. If I had to ship boxes again I would deal directly with the courier, its the same amount of hassle but you have more control.
Dear Audrey,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. The courier did not collect on the first day, and on the second day we had the same issues, however, we arranged, at the cost of Sherpr, for a day courier to arrive within the hour to collect your items to bring in to our warehouse. From there, we packaged up the boxes accordingly, as they were not all fit for shipping as individual items.

We are happy that all of your belongings in the boxes arrived safely.

Many thanks,
The Sherpr Team
reliable, punctual, flexible and respond to emails/phone calls promptly, I 1000% recommend Sherpr. Andrew has been amazing.
Really happy, my boxes were picked up from my flat in London and delivered to Upstate NY in perfect condition and super fast. Thanks so much Sherpr, highly recommend.
Really good service, especially in efficiently getting my package over to my family in Europe within a few days. will use again.
Sherpr is a new innovative way of dealing with shipments globally. During the pandemic the company have been amazing with customer service and promptness against the odds at helping me transport mine & my friends goods to different Destinations. I would highly recommend this company. They are fabulous at what they do.
AVOID! They have completely ruined my time away. I have booked a pick up at least a week in advance. A day prior they have emailed me the labels to be printed even though on their website they specify that labels will be provided. So I had to to scramble to find an open coffee shop to print them. When I got to my destination and was waiting for my things to arrive I checked the tracking number and it stated that the parcel will be delivered five days later than I booked for - even though it was already at destination city. When reached out to Sherpr they made out that I had to deal with Fedex in order to receive my stuff earlier. When pointed out that my transaction was with Sherpr & I wasn't going to pay for an international call to sort this out they promised they would do it. However, in the end the parcel was delivered on the wrong day and just by chance my host was in the building to accept it. NEVER AGAIN.
Dear Vai,

As we have recently found out, you sent your items in a laundry bag. This is refused with our service due to the propensity for labels to fall off this kind of material. We only accept suitcases and boxes, and under no circumstances do we accept laundry bags.

Many thanks,
The Sherpr Team
Fast and great customer service. They provided quick support to guarantee my bike reach its destiny on time. The packing box is worthy the price, good material and plenty of extra protection and cushion, ready to pack. I will repeat again!
I had quite a few questions regarding box dimensions etc. Once I emailed my questions, I received a super prompt response from a helpful chap called Andy.

I had a few more questions, and every time I asked, they were answered super promptly.

I will be proceeding with my booking and hope the rest of the service to be as pleasant as it has so far.

Jon
Fantastic service! Quick, cheap and professional support during all process! Thanks Andrew Watson. I strongly recommend Sherpr!
Everything was picked up without issues and arrived on time with nothing broken. Sherpr is the 3rd company I’ve used to move things from continental Europe to the UK and the first one I have not had problems with. Great costumer service too, quick responses. Totally recommend it!
Sherpr.com is rated 4.80 based on 217 reviews