Sherpr.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sherpr.com

Tell us how Sherpr.com made you happy

"We as a group of 4 used SHERPR to get our bikes to Spain and back. We used SHERPR's bike boxes which were easy to pack. Our bikes got picked up on time and delivered before we arrived. No hassle like they say, will certainly use them again!"
"Very reliable, well organised and helpful"
"Sherpr have been amazing thought out my entire experience. I never got to actually ship my snowboard as another courier misplaced it!! In the event of that happening Sherpr very kindly offered me a refund as it was out of my control. I'll defiantly be using them in the future :)"
"Prompt and friendly customer service was the key to my first Sherpr experience. My package was collected from my work address adding to the convenience of the process and I was informed when it had arrived. An excellent service."
"Skis collected when arranged and then delivered early to my hotel in Italy. Collected promptly after my event and home a couple of days after me! Easy and convenient tracking system; robust and roomy box. Can throughly recommend!"
"We have just used Sherpr to ship our six sets of skis from Uk to La Plagne in France, very nervous as our first time doing this. Skis arrived safely to our Chalet in france and are now back home in the UK. SHAIANNE you are an absolute credit to Sherpr!! your endless help in co ordinating with Inghams at the other end and keeping me informed was second to none. Excellent service will definately use again. No hassle at the airport carting all our ski bags around and we paid less than the airport carriage charge for skis!"
"Sherpr delivered my snowboard bag to Italy. It arrived safely. Was picked up on time and delivered back to me a few days later. The bag is not scuffed or damaged in any way. Saved me carrying bag through busy airports. Brilliant service. I would recommend Sherpr to everyone. Shaianne is very helpful if you have any questions too."
"Really good business! Very efficient and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
"Have used Sherpr 3 times now to get my bike to riding holidays in Europe - excellent professional service and no dramas. Think my bike had a better time getting there than me! Will use again."
"I used SHERPR to ship a bike I sold. I bought one of their boxes as well which made packing it very easy. I was able to track it throughout and it arrived on time."
"Used SHERPR to ship my bike back to the US and everything went great, would recommend."
"Life savers! Highly recommend for any group trips. As the one arranging our trip I found it really easy to book all of our bikes in for the service and it was a relief not having to figure out how we were going to get 6 bike boxes across Europe and back!"
"My mates and I used this service to transport our golf clubs to Portugal. The service was seamless and saved the hassle of having to drag our golf bags around the airport. It also meant we did not have to worry about larger taxis to and from the airport which was also very useful! I will definitely be using this service again on our next golfing trip!"
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Gone have the days of lugging my bike around an airport and praying that its going to arrive undamaged. Door to door delivery service and I never lifted a finger . What more can you ask for. My next trip is already booked with them"
"I recently purchased a Pro Bike Box from SHERPR after they did a great job in shipping my bike down to Lisbon last July. The box is great! Cheaper and lighter than others I'd seen and it fits easily under my bed when I'm not using it!"
"Fast, efficient, effective"
"Great service, golf clubs were delivered and returned successfully. Much better than hauling them to the airport. Would definitely recommend!"
"I recently used SHERPR to collect and deliver a bike that I'd bought online. It meant I didn't need to travel 150 miles to collect it myself in person. Such a good idea, I'm so pleased the service was recommended to me. My bike arrived two days later in perfect condition. I'd definitely use again. Thanks a lot."
"Fantastic service very professional and friendly. I’ve already booked again for later in the year."
Sherpr.com is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews