Sheds.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Kim Wharton
"Good service and delivery shed as described"
Michael Simons
"Easy to build, recommends two people to construct, but east enough on your own. Far better than my last shed made by billyOh."
Toni Brown
"Easy to order. Good clear instructions. Looks great."
"Excellent easy to use website, communication outstanding. Yet to take delivery so unable to comment on materials."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Easy ordering but we have not received our Garden Arch yet."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to find the product I wanted. Free delivery was available within 24 hours and when the product arrived it was exactly as expected."
"Easy website to choose and order from. Prompt confirmation even on a Sunday. Item delivered as promised within the given timescale. Excellent service. Highly recommend"
"The website is very easy to navigate around. The products are clearly explained with both metric and imperial measurements. There are several different views of the sheds so I could see the shed I wanted in detail and from every angle. The prices are very good too."
"Easy to use website and found product we wanted at a competitive price. Quick and reliable shipping process - very helpful delivery driver. We chose the Adley 6' x 8' apex shed which is good quality and didn't feel we needed to upgrade. We would definitely recommend this company."
"Good section of sheds and helpful customer service!"
"very helpfull staff on phone. easy to order on website"
"Customer service was very helpful, I then ordered online which was simple. Shed arrived two days later....very happy!"
"Shopping on-line was straight forward and delivery date quickly arranged using the on-line calendar. Looking forward to receiving our shed in two weeks - earlier dates were available."
"Excellent customer service and with the best prices on the net at the time of my purchase."
"Really easy to find the perfect garden furniture set! Ordering took a matter of minutes!"
"Amazing service."
"Easy website to navigate, and a huge range of sheds to compare"
"Excellent quality and build"
"Ordered online. Received text the day prior to delivery and then a phone call 20 mins before delivery - excellent service"
"I have NEVER bought a shed before and found Sheds.co.uk online. I gave the sales team a call and was given tons of useful advice about what was best for my needs, even advice about the best shed base! From that I was able to find the perfect shed which is being delivered at a time to suit me. Cannot wait! Thanks Sheds.co.uk for making this so easy."
"after seeing shed ifound it very informative which gave me the confi dce to go ahead to buy one.the gentleman i spoke to on the phone was very helpful.now just looking forward to shed ariveing.thankyou"
"good quality shed for the price, very easy to assemble. great delivery service"
"Good website, easy to order"
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.18 based on 5,165 reviews