Sheds.co.uk Reviews

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

A
A
Verified Buyer

Good value for money on like for like sheds from other providers.
Delivery guys kept me well informed of when they would be arriving.
Good quality and construction of shed.
Only gripe - instructions could have been more detailed.
Overall - well chuffed.
Jemma Kent
Jemma Kent
Verified Buyer

Once put up the shed looks good, we did question its quality on installation.
I'm not 100% sure if it's worth what we paid for it being honest but it's up now and serving it's purpose!
Trevor Gardner
Trevor Gardner
Verified Buyer

It arrived on time, as arranged, and in good condition. The instructions were clear and it was a pleasure to build. The greenhouse looks great and is going to be ideal for growing a wide range of produce. I might need another one!
John Slater
Verified Buyer

Bought a florence log cabin a well made cabin, but after you have erected it you'll find its made for midgets 5 foot 7 at the lowest point. anyone over 6 foot will smack their head on the beams in the middle . I decided to order four extra logs to take the height up,which I had to pay extra for, not happy about that, as its not usable at the height sold, as Sheds uk are only selling agent I had to deal with the uk rep of the Estonian Log company , sadly I had to wait 4 weeks for the shipment , so my cabin was half up exposed to the weather , next problem was they only gave me two rolls of felt ,which is pretty poor quality . I had to badger for a extra roll to be sent.
If you buy this cabin its very well made but ask for an extra four logs for normal height or else you'll be really disappointed . I was lucky I built it myself if I'd had contractors I don't think they would of built it, then took it down and built it up again ,it would of cost a fortune

Jane Mackenzie
Verified Buyer

You did everything that you said you would.
Verified Buyer

The delivery men were helpful bring the packs to the house. The planters were easy to assemble and look excellent. Very pleased, thank you.
Spencer Allan
Verified Buyer

The purchase process was simply straightforward. The confirmation of the order was fast via email, the delivery on time and left in good order. Instructions were simple and easy to deal with, no missing parts and between myself and my wife we installed our shed without arguing once (it must have been the shot of Brandy prior!). Good experience all round with what is clearly a very professional set up. I would highly recommend sheds.co.uk to anyone.
Marc
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered a shed from this company but they could not deliver in the time frame I needed.
I cancelled the order and asked for a refund,
Sarah (their sales adviser) claimed my money had been refunded already.
As I had paid using paypal, I checked my account (No Refund)
Contacted Sarah directly by email for her to explain where my refund is, and to date (7 days) she has failed to acknowledge any further mails.
Appalling customer service, clearly backed up by lies to get you off their case.
Have now reported them to Trading Standards.
Graham Johnson
Verified Buyer

Great product. Easy to assemble though you will need a drill and they look fab!.
Paul Reynolds
Verified Buyer

Everything as it was in description came on time very pleased with my shed I would be happy to recommend sheds.co.uk thank you.

Great product, great price
Malcolm Crawford
Verified Buyer

Their prices seemed unbeatable, coupled with free delivery on purchased over three fence panels.
Customer service was really helpful and the delivery man was also helpful.
Richard Tarr
Verified Buyer

Not arrived yet but salesman very helpful
Katherine Davis
Verified Buyer

The service of the fitting team was outstanding, extremely friendly and helpful. Product is lovely.
Stephen Donnelly
Verified Buyer

Our new summer house arrived on time and was unloaded by the very friendly delivery driver. Exactly what we ordered, great price and great quality. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

The shed was delivered on time it is compact and light,it's a little fiddly on you're own so two people is a must. I would recommend laying a base, if you get don't the shed level and square the panels and doors will not fit properly, but once erected it is big enough for all my gardening equipment and it is very dry.
John Somerville
Verified Buyer

Good end result but fiddly to assemble. Needed assistance. Made sure to assemble washers to screws beforehand. A magnetic screwdriver would have been handy. Need to read plans at least twice. Thin gloves were helpful but not supplied. Needed sticking plasters to cover the cuts on fingers. Surprised no hasp for a padlock. Remarkably stable for such a lightweight construction.
Suits my requirements at a reasonable price.
Julie Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Although I am very happy with the shed & happy with the staff in your office who went above & beyond to ensure my shed was eventually delivered I am unhappy with the delivery process. I had absolutely nothing to tell me when my shed would be delivered so had to rely on your within 2 working days rule quoted on your website. I had no communication whatsoever from the delivery people. Apparently the delivery driver couldn't find my address as it's a new build so instead of communicating with me he decided to take it back to the depot. I had to ring your office 2 days running to find out what was happening. Eventually the shed was delivered thanks to your staffs intervention 2 days later than promised. The delivery company you use is not giving your business a good reputation.
Verified Buyer

It was a quick booking system and nice to pick a date for delivering.All pieces were all packed well and it was easy to assemble.
Kirsty Tubb
Verified Buyer

The shed wasn't as good quality as I expected. The floor was inadequate I had to purchase extra flooring to make it usable also the plastic for the Windows was really flimsy and wouldn't have provided any type of security for the contents. I have had to order some Perspex to replace them. This has made the shed more expensive than if I had just ordered one from a company and had it erected by them
The doors don't close too good and have had to be sanded a little to make them close
All in all I wasn't overly impressed
Rebecca Whitehouse
Verified Buyer

nice size sheds and looks the part a little flimsy but you get what you pay for would recommend.
Geoff Hartnell
Verified Buyer

The shed arrived, but when I opened the box, it was clear that the material would not be substantial enough for the purpose.
I contacted sheds.co.uk and arranged for the shed to be returned, and this process was quite straightforward.
With the return of the shed I was promised a full refund, and although this took a little time, I am pleased to say it arrived.
Dealing with sheds.co.uk has been good, and while the product on this occasion was not of the quality I needed, I would be happy to look for products on the website in future
Allison Tullock
Verified Buyer

Not delivered on the day that was emailed to me, took many phone calls to get sorted, grumpy delivery man, then asked to use my toilet !
Sheds.co.uk is rated 3.59 based on 878 reviews