Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Excellent delivery and service.
I have bought from the site before. I find it easy to navigate and find what I want within my budget.
Great range of products and an easy to navigate website
Simple process. Found what I wanted & ordered it.
The website is very easy to follow
I chatted to someone before I placed my order online. He was very helpful and emailed me details of the product that helped me make my decision to purchase.
Easy website to use. Rubbish at saying a delivery date. Not contacted at all. Even after contacting them and getting "check your emails someone will contact you soon". Just turns up on driveway one day. No one in so hopefully doesn't get nicked.
I would just like to know where the Christmas sale was on. I seemed to miss it even although the site was full of the advert.Having said that the person who took my order was very helpful his name was Ben.
Very good online app.Easy to use and very easy to purchase the product.
Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.

We would love to know what we can do to gain that last star.
Very easy to order they kept me well informed on delivery
Hi Graham,

Thank you for your great review.
Really easy to use website. Plenty of choice whatever you’re looking for and at realistic prices.
Hi William,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
Great website easy to order, article arrived on time and was excellent quality.
Hi Ernie,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
It was a good experience using sheds.co.uk. The information about the sheds was good and the upgrades offered was useful.
Hi Adam,

Thank you for your positive comments.

We would love to know what we can do to gain that extra 1 star.
Easy to search site and order.
Hi Maurice,

Thank you for your great review.
Good, friendly and prompt service and very pleased with shed.
Hi Jane,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you so much for your valued review!
Found the summerhouse I wanted without any issues, photos of the shed painted gave me some good ideas, ordering the shed came with ease and any additions were easy to choose too, would recommend to other people who are wanting to buy shed 10/10
Hi Clare,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. We are so pleased that you are happy with the product you received.
I found it easy to find and order online and was very pleased with the free delivery
Hi Allyson,

Thank you for your great review.
They say "Free delivery is available to most UK postcodes." Yet after entering my own Scottish postcode (near Edinburgh) and a selection of other Scottish central belt postcodes and a few Welsh postcodes they want to charge £60. I have no issue paying for delivery, my issue is with false advertising, it isn't most UK postcodes.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

As you have stated, free delivery is available to 'most' UK postcodes. Postcodes that qualify for free delivery are always determined by our trusted couriers and any additional charges will be stated at the checkout.

Different suppliers do have different or no charges. If you wish to call us on 0345 034 6481, we can look into this and see if there is a supplier who does not charge to you area.
I have called 4 times in he last 9 days to try and solve a problem with an order which ha had missing parts. I get told every time someone will call me back to tell me what’s going on and no-one does. Terrible customer service. Anyone at your organisation willing to help?????
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you reached out to the team at help@sixty.co.uk and they will endeavour to help and put things right for you.
Delivered damaged goods, after numerous assurances from them that they would replace the item they just ignored me. I got my money back through the credit card company taking up the dispute on my behalf. Avoid.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for leaving your review.

Sheds.co.uk and the delivery team have tried to contact you multiple times in regards to the collection and replacement of your product. The delivery team arrived at your address on two occasions to collect the damaged goods and there was not anything to collect.

We would appreciate if you would contact us at help@sixty.co.uk, with up to date contact details.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.21 based on 7,894 reviews