Sheds.co.uk Reviews

1,215 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

Very nice greenhouse. A little disappointed with the quality of the bolts for the doors and dhelves, they need to be more substantial. Service was good and rreonably quick
Thank you for your review. The greenhouse looks lovely.
Sarah,
Customer Services
Paul Burton
Paul Burton
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my new cabin from sheds.co.uk. It looks fantastic at the end of the garden and I'm sure we are going to get a lot of use out of it over the summer.
We paid for installation, which was definitely the right thing to do. Lee and his father arrived at 8am and had the job complete before lunch. They were very professional, friendly and full of handy advice on treating and maintaining the cabin. Lee was initially a little concerned by the ecobase, as he said they often have trouble with them due to leveling issues... But thankfully not in this case.
A shout out also to the delivery guy, who had to transport a thousand pieces of wood through our neighbours garden and into ours in the middle of a torrential downpour.
My only comment for improvement would be for better coordination between the sales team, the delivery team and the installation team. It doesn't seem very joined up and I ended up having to call each individually myself to arrange dates that would avoid the untreated timber being left outside to long before assembly. I had expected this to be handled for me.
Overall I am very pleased. Sheds have a great selection, at very competitive prices, everyone I dealt with was very helpful and friendly, and the result looks fabulous.
Thanks guys!
Thank you Mr Burton for your review. Your positive comments have been passed to the relevant people. Let's hope we have the summer weather so that you can spend many happy hours in your log cabin.
Sarah
Customer Services
Richard Humphreys
Richard Humphreys
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service when I rang to talk about the shed I wanted to purchase. The guy who delivered was very polite and helpful.
Shed looks fantastic Mr Humphreys!
Sarah, Customer Services
David Howells
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the quality of the goods ordered and the delivery was just as was promised a
Jill McAndrews
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the product. Excellent service
Angeline Jordan
Verified Buyer

Unhelpful staff say they will call you back and then don't I ended up with 2 summer houses and no base. poor quality wood and instructions rubbish, 2nd one just left on driveway Forest gardens who delivered are utterly useless keeping calling me to arrange delivery despite me telling them I had received it weeks later they call to get it back with no apology Shocking!
Verified Buyer

Should be somewhere between "acceptable" and "good"? I made my order using information provided by the website which said the item was ready to be dispatched within 5-7 days. As I was worried that this item may not be actually available as it was order when there was major demand surge on this product and all other website were not that optimistic about product availability. Anyway, called the call center on Monday (order was placed over weekend and customer service phoneline only work weekdays which is fine). I was told to wait till Wednesday and call back to check the status again if no one contact be first before. So I called on Wednesday and explained what happened and was told to call the manufacturer directly myself (?) to find out about product availability - not sure why I meant to be doing it. Anyway, the manufacturer confirmed that the product wont be available for a while so decided to cancel the order. it did take two additional phone calls to confirm that the order was actually cancelled.

Pros
Quick to get connected to customer service line;

Cons
Website does not necessary reflect actual stock;
Had to contact manufacturer myself rather - thought it was customer service role;
Took a bit longer than expected to get confirmation through on cancellation.

Overall difficult to review as my order had to cancelled but overall fairly decent experience all together
James Tapp
Verified Buyer

The shed was quickly delivered and easy to put up. However, the felt section of the roof was missing, one of the roof overhang bars was warped and one of the panels at the base was also warped. This did not majorly effect the overall build of the shed. And as noted it was built with ease.
Pamela Turner
Verified Buyer

My husband took a long time to put this shed together. It is rather flimsy he had to cut some of the metal to length. Also one of the roof caps was missing. It wasn't exacting what we imagined it to be.
Kenneth Andress
Verified Buyer

From point of order to delivery and cost, highly delighted with the service provided.
Well done Sheds!
Steven Ellershaw
Verified Buyer

You delivered on the day you promised and your delivery guy was awesome! Friendly, helpful and called ahead to let me know that he was on his way
David Crawford
Verified Buyer

Easily found what I wanted and delivered on a date in the future chosen by me!
Verified Buyer

A well made shed which uses a decent thickness of wood. The quality of the hardware supplied ie hinges, locks etc is of a good standard. I did improve the design by fitting wooden battens at the base of the walls sections so that they could be screwed down to the base rather than relying on them being secured by a couple of nails back through into the base, That said the product looks smart and I've gotten two full size bikes. a 1970's Dawes Kingpin folder and my power washer stored comfortably. So well pleased.
Verified Buyer

Good quality shed at a low cost
Patrick Miller

Still awaiting delivery.
Regards
Patrick Miller
Verified Buyer

Very cheap, but a couple of panels were broken and slats that bowed out. However overall happy.
John Ashley
Verified Buyer

Shed was delivered but was damaged and had to return, now waiting for a replacement, but NO ONE seems to know the answer!
Verified Buyer

Shed was delivered on time. Great condition and quality is very good. Brilliant value.
Definitely at 2 man job. Took around 6 hours to put together.
TOP TIP- read instructions before putting together, will make it a lot easier!
Jabet Coupland
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ,delivery man phoned to let me know long he would be (very pleasant man) Delivery was as planned .Would recommend Sheds to my friends
Rob Tilley
Verified Buyer

Easy enough to put together with the instructions being clear. Once assembled is sturdy enough and is good value.

Easy to use website
Good prices
Ability to specific delivery day
On time delivery
Verified Buyer

Great easy service from sheds.co.uk but the shed floor is very flimsy in hindsight should have upgraded to more expensive floor. But expected better quality supplied.
Verified Buyer

The shed is fine. Delivery let it down, only two parts of four arrived. A complete order was delivered two days later. The customer service advisor was very helpful and did what he promised once he knew what had happened.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 3.59 based on 1,215 reviews