Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

Sheds.co.uk is owned and operated by Sixty Stores Ltd. We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
The website is very straightforward to use and the checkout process was easy and hassle free. The range of sheds is extensive and we were able to find the one we wanted on a tight schedule. Highly recommended.
Posted 24 minutes ago
I haven't put this shed together yet, but bought this one as we were very pleased with the one we bought a few months back. It's sturdy, well made and although not used as a dog kennel, it's great, once insulated, for our tortoises.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very informative website with thorough details of the available cabins and sheds. Very quick with confirmation of sales and communication of a high standard.
Very disappointed. Ordered a shed, selected date for delivery and had a text cobfirming my delivery slot. Received a phone call saying there had been a mistake, delivery re-scheduled for a week later. I had to pay £250 to my shed erectorfor late cancellation. I know they are not liable for third party costs, but even my suggestion for them to throw in a couple of complimentary shelves was rejected.
It was not very good delivery service, you are penny pinching it's not very good for one person to left the goods and Evan take the doors never mind takings any further. You are waiting for the accident and hence the claims . Gian Kandola.
Delivery was excellent.
Summerhouse/shed IS not for the average DIY person. Throw away the manual as it is useless. Get good sharp screws as the one supplied were blunt. Had to adapt the double doors in summerhouse as massive gaps either side. (See photos) shed roof had to be adapted too as wood was split, and wouldn’t sit tight. My brother was a professional cabinet maker and it took him 2 days to erect. Once up I treated again and it looks lovely. Let’s see it fairs throughout the winter! 😉😉
Could not be easier, selected require shed, ordered, payed for and delivery date received.
Shed arrived on the correct date by a fantastic courier.
Shed erected following day, no problems.
All went very smoothly, thank you.
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Won't ever purchase from this shower again, and would strongly advise against anyone else thinking of ordering from this useless company. Installation service a complete joke! Earliest date for installation was 10 days after delivery of shed. Paid an absolute fortune and they never turned up! Will be seeking legal advice on how to get my installation money refunded.
easy to order polite team quailty materials arrived on time
All good. Delivery spot on!
Easy to navigate website with lots of photos of each product which was helpful. Making my purchase was quick and easy
For a shed novice such as myself I found your website informative and very easy to navigate. Just looking forward to my delivery now!!! I was impressed by the amount of detail which made it painless choosing the right shed for my garden. Big thumbs up 👍👍👍 Jules
I was very happy with the choice of sheds I found exactly what I wanted I hope delivery will be just as good
Great service. Very good website. :)
Prompt good service
Dear TrustPilot and all the reviewers. ....
THANK YOU.
Just about to order an 16x10 apex shed from this company when I happened across some of the worst reviews I have ever read.
I will always check TRUSTPilot before I buy any expensive product again.
SAVED.....THANK YOU
Purchase and delivery was smooth. Yet to assemble but product quality seems very good. Would recommend. Alec
From start to finish everything was clear and informative. Between ordering and delivery I was kept updated about my purchase and when exactly it would be delivered. The guys who delivered were polite, instructive and very helpful. A credit to the company. I find it hard to write good reviews these days ...but not this one. Very happy with shed and service.
User friendly site with useful information on each product. Looking forward to receiving my new shed 😊
Keep points:

1. Sheds.co.uk/sixty stores are a third party (they just pass your order on to a manufacturer so shop around)
2. Do not be fooled by the professional and high ranking google search website. The outfit is not properly set up behind the scenes to manage the demand they generate.
3. Pay by credit card and make sure delivery is promised within the timeframe by which you can claim money back.

Terrible customer service experience.
Demand for garden buildings is through the roof due to COVID-19 and the company desperately needs to invest some of that new income into employing staff to respond to customers.
The website is still set-up to receive orders but do not expect to easily get any update on delivery and please expect long delays in shipping.

A horrible experience.

Thankfully the company who was responsible for manufacturing and delivery were reliable and professional.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 10,799 reviews