Sheds.co.uk Reviews

1,010 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk?

A
A
Verified Buyer

Good value for money on like for like sheds from other providers.
Delivery guys kept me well informed of when they would be arriving.
Good quality and construction of shed.
Only gripe - instructions could have been more detailed.
Overall - well chuffed.
Jemma Kent
Jemma Kent
Verified Buyer

Once put up the shed looks good, we did question its quality on installation.
I'm not 100% sure if it's worth what we paid for it being honest but it's up now and serving it's purpose!
Trevor Gardner
Trevor Gardner
Verified Buyer

It arrived on time, as arranged, and in good condition. The instructions were clear and it was a pleasure to build. The greenhouse looks great and is going to be ideal for growing a wide range of produce. I might need another one!
Philip Dann
Verified Buyer

I think that the shed I have purchased was expensive for the relatively flimsy quality of the panels. Some of the panels don't leave a clean edge. The windows don't have a decent seal, and rattle like mad. The doors are relatively thin.
Overall for the price I hoped that I would be getting a strong structure that would last, it appears that things aren't designed to last.
Verified Buyer

Ordering the shed was quick and easy but delivery is very poor. Ordered on the 10th April and was told we would get a call to arrange delivery 2 days later, no call so I tried to locate my order on the link, it didn't exist. Called Sheds who said they would speak to delivery company as they had messed the order up. Got an email confirming it had been sorted and I would get a call after 17th April, no call received, so I call Sheds who said they would check and call me back but they didn't. We called again and was told that delivery had been arranged with us on the 5th May, which it hadn't and we could not take that day off work. Still not delivered, hopefully it will arrive on12th May. Delivery should have been 3-5 days not 4 weeks.
Jeff Poole
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order with free delivery which was on a Saturday at 6:30am. Was informed of the delivery slot the day before. Shed went up really easily and of a good quality. Would recommend sheds.co.uk
Picture shows Avon 7' x 3' Overlap Apex Bike Store painted with Wilco City Slate
Donald Cook
Verified Buyer

Good communication for the delivery. Shed itself is not best quality, should have looked at the description more thoroughly. Fit for purpose but not best materials.
David Brown
Verified Buyer

Delivery was a day early, fine by us. Couple of pieces slightly twisted but fine once put together. Would buy from you again.
Robert Keeley
Verified Buyer

Busy time of year but the shed was delivered in four days. Quite complicated to erect but I did it by myself, it was bought to replace a wooden shed that lasted 18 years, I hope this one will last as long or longer.
Jason Ramsey
Verified Buyer

Still havent received products. And nothing to inform me when I can expect. Companies, really shouldn't be selling stock they haven't got. When I purchased. I was informed that stock was available. Now 6 weeks on. Nothing. Not a peep. Really poor showing. A very unhappy customer. Who is 3 weeks away, from ordering 30 more panels. But not from this "company"
Jenny Base
Verified Buyer

A Fabulous, top quality arbour, at an amazing price.
Robert Saucier
Verified Buyer

Came across Sheds.co.uk on a google search, along with endless other shed suppliers. Selected Sheds.co.uk based on their easy navigable and comprehensive choice and detailed information. Price wasn't the prime factor above that of quality/value for money and customer service. Ordered shed, communication post purchase was brilliant and delivery came early and a very courteous driver to help unload. Built shed same day and was impressed with detailed instructions provided and the fact that everything to build a complete functional shed was included in the purchase price. Quality and will use again and would highly recommend Sheds.co.uk.
Verified Buyer

Good quality at a reasonable price.
David Warr
Verified Buyer

We were looking for a new summer house and your companies website came up and attracted my attention.

Especially when I found you were based in Stratford on Avon.

Your products are excellent value and the delivery was only a couple of days.

We have now kitted the house out with furniture and lights and it looks really great.

Would recommend you as a company, keep up the good work.
Verified Buyer

Originally ordered the raised bed on the 6th April, the first one delivered was the wrong item, had to arrange for the item to be collected and sent back. Only just taken delivery of the correct item today.
Anthony Shilton
Verified Buyer

I purchased fence panels and was given a delivery date, the day before they were due to be delivered I received a call from your suppliers saying that the panels were out of stock and had been for 2 weeks and I should call you to cancel. After 4 attempts and been placed on hold I gave up. I rang your suppliers and they put me through to you, the order was cancelled, no explanation or apologies and then I get my phone bill for ringing your customer service on a premium rate number. All I would say is buy with caution from sheds .co!
Verified Buyer

Excellent delivery arrangements, love the shed, easy to erect..
the only problem is the apex bar which arrived very bent indeed.
Apart from that, very good value
Verified Buyer

Fence panels quality fine arrived on time as ordered
Happy with purchase.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the goods and the services

Well packaged.
Good delivery information
Verified Buyer

The ordering process via your website was easy and straight forward. Staff were very helpful with regard to the delivery day/time. The shed was delivered promptly and is now in use!
Verified Buyer

The shed we purchased was of a very high quality and standard.
Ann Compson
Verified Buyer

I think that the shed is very flimsy and not very sturdy. It isn't in my opinion very good value for money and the 10 year guarantee is worthless after the first year.

Sheds.co.uk is rated 3.62 based on 1,010 reviews