Sheds.co.uk Reviews

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

A
A
Verified Buyer

Good value for money on like for like sheds from other providers.
Delivery guys kept me well informed of when they would be arriving.
Good quality and construction of shed.
Only gripe - instructions could have been more detailed.
Overall - well chuffed.
Jemma Kent
Jemma Kent
Verified Buyer

Once put up the shed looks good, we did question its quality on installation.
I'm not 100% sure if it's worth what we paid for it being honest but it's up now and serving it's purpose!
Trevor Gardner
Trevor Gardner
Verified Buyer

It arrived on time, as arranged, and in good condition. The instructions were clear and it was a pleasure to build. The greenhouse looks great and is going to be ideal for growing a wide range of produce. I might need another one!
Paul Tisdale
Verified Buyer

It's a great shed exactly what I had expected and the delivery driver was very very helpful. I was unable to lift anything at the time of delivery and he stacked it just where I wanted it
Rebecca Dadds
Verified Buyer

Still haven't even received my shed. Which I booked to be delivered on the 9th of march.
Have tried contacting the company by phone and email with no success.
Just want to know where the shed is that i have paid for. So far terrible customer service.
KEVIN COOMBS
Verified Buyer

I ordered my shed on the 2nd March.

I have not received it yet.
Richard Thornber
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and delivery only slight issue was not clear instructions on certain parts but one very happy customer
David Hutchinson
Verified Buyer

Payment taken with order and delivery date agreed. Installation / delivery team then changed this to a number of weeks in the future. Order subsequently cancelled and refund promised within 3 - 5 working days.
7 working days later it has still not been paid, despite emails and telephone calls to office.
It was most unfortunate that this happened. Our supplier failed to inform us that each greenhouse is made from scratch and delivery would not be until the end of the month. Please accept our sincere apologies. If there is anything else I can help you with please contact me.
Derek Blundell
Verified Buyer

Sentry shed arrived on specified date and off loaded in a convenient position.
Assembly instructions straight forward and easy to follow.
Easily assembled with two persons.
Ideal small shed for storing garden tools.
Very pleased with construction materials - a very sturdy shed.
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased that the shed is to your liking.
David Byrne
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Good solid product. Good Price.
Thank you for your positive review Mr Byrne.
Stephen Gray
Verified Buyer

Great service, delivery driver put the bits round the back for us. Installation team very professional too.
Thank you for your positive review Mr Gray. We are pleased the summer house was to your liking. Hope you spend many relaxing hours in it.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a very good pent shed. My customer experience was let down by poor co-ordination of delivery service with their delivery company, which impacted on negatively on my client.
Thank you for your review. Our apologies for the poor delivery service. This has now been rectified.
Sarah, Customer Sales
Lewis Quinton
Verified Buyer

Today we Recieved our Sunhouse ,And I must say the driver (Michael )was really very good.Also your team was very helpful the day before when I checked about if alls well
on the delivery date,also the driver phone me to say what time he would deliver."fantastic"
Many thanks
Lewis Quinton
Thank you Mr Quinton. That is what we like to hear. We hope you enjoy you summer house.
Colin Wills
Verified Buyer

Order taken by very efficient lady, offered 5% discount offered a delivery date that was met.
What more could anyone demand.
Thank you for your positive review Mr Wills. We are pleased the shed met with your requirements.
Colin Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Great product delivered on time with regular updates. Shed was easy to build. I would highly recommend this company and will use again.
Thank you Mr Wilkinson for the positive review about the bike shed. Happy pedalling!
Rachel Mills
Verified Buyer

i am very pleased with the product and delivery was very speedy
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that the cold frame is just what you needed.
Caroline Kay
Verified Buyer

Cabin is lovely but was missing a part phoned them day after receiving it 5 day on and still on part or phone call from them I phoned them keep saying they will phone me back. Not happy
Thank you for your review. I understand that this problem is in the process of being rectified. If there is anything else I can help you with please call.
Mrs Redmond
Verified Buyer

She'd was delivered within aprox one week of ordering. A time scale was given and I requested a phone call when the delivery was aprox 1 hr away so that we could be at my allotment to receive it. The shed was reasonably easy to erect and I'm pleased with the quality. No complaints at all.
Thank you Mrs Redmond for your positive review. We are pleased that the shed was just what you wanted.

Good quality staff
Thank you for your positive review. Pleased we could help.
Verified Buyer

Superb product superb service ,not much more to say than that
Thank you for your positive review. If there is anything else we can help you with please contact me.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Very poor. Delivered shed without the fixing kit and when rang them up i was told it would be 3 to 5 working days for it to be delivered. So far i have a pile of firewood. Appreciate mistakes can happen but really need to improve there customer service or that of suppliers to rectify there mistakes quickly. Saying that it will take 3 to 5 days to send out part they didnt send in the first place is pathetic. Wouldn't use again.
Verified Buyer

Good greeenhouse, however damaged on arrival
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the customer service I received. My item arrived speedily but unfortunately when I unpacked it there was a split in one of the lid panels. I reported this immediately and received a replacement within 3 working days. I love the cold frame and I am very pleased with the quality and it was extremely easy to assemble.
Thank you for your review on our website. We are pleased the cold frame is to your liking.
Sarah. Customer Services