Sheds.co.uk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk ?

Shelly Crewe
"Great easy to understand site, very informative so much so that we had no need to speak to an advisor. Our purchase was delivered very quickly by very nice delivery guy, the picture of the shed on the site doesn’t do it justice as when it arrived we were pleasantly surprised, the quality is amazing & very easy to build too. All of our neighbors have asked for the site details which we were happy to give."
STEVE RYTON
"Hi I found the site easy to navigate around a pleasure. My shed arrived bang on time had a follow up call to say time of delivery Cheers Steve"
ROBERT DUFF
"A brilliant shed, easy assembly if you sit down read the instructions and follow them step by step. You do have to be practical I am a joiner and my mate on the job was a central heating engineer. The assembly is not for everyone !"
"Well informed regarding delivery slot, clear instructions on building half a day and it was up in position ready to fill to the brim with all the stuff that "might come in handy""
"Well pleased with purchase, had a problem with 2 x anchor kits missing which was sorted asap, well happy, thank you."
"Everything was absolutely fine. Received on time. Recommend!"
"Great choice great price great value"
"Ordering, delivery, shed components and instructions all very good. No problems at all."
"Very cheaply made, after a weeks delay the shed was just left at the side of my property with no phone call or even a knock at the door, also one panel was damaged and the roof capping was missing. I see why they are so cheap now."
"Easy to use website, quick acknowledgement of order and free delivery within the 5 days promised. What's not to like?"
"Ordered online & picked a delivery day, which was for 3 days later. Arrived on the day, left out front, as they arrived sometime before 8am. Got an email at 6.30am that morning. I was still asleep in bed lol....."
"Ry well pleased with my puntchase. When I read one report I thought ‘Oh No!’ Shall I cancel my Order? Thank goodness I didn’t - It arrived within a wEek on the appointed time - Delivered by a helpful man. It was easy to erect and looks splendid - Locallyitwouldc have cost meeting several hundred pounds more and I would have had to wait for a minimum of two months. Thanks to you my bird have a new Aviary and my tools a safe storage place - it’s a large shed at 12ft by 4ft Looks First Class and took my son less than a day to erect by himself :"
"It was very simple to order online and pay and very quick delivery. I also like that you can create your shed to your needs. Definitely recommend"
"Quick service, fast delivery on the day that I wanted. Could not have been easier."
"Easy to use website shop. Prompt delivery on the dau we wanted"
"Great service and quality, received a phone call the day before delivery giving me an estimated time and arrived right in between the half an hour time slot, got it off the van and into the garden swiftly. Lovely chap! We chose a shiplap shed which is great quality!"
"Everything clear on the website. You can find all info about your shed, also specification and description about product, no need speak with advisor. Easy way for finance no hidden fees. Worth recommending"
"Love my shed."
"Looks great and also quick delivery. Overall happy about the service."
"Free delivery along with choice of delivery date is excellent, including weekend choices. Makes purchasing a big item much easier and puts them ahead of any high street retailer. Good price and lots of information."
"Very efficient..polite..and organised very quickly..."
"Web site was easy to use, and prices for fence panels were the beat I could find - plus free delivery on a day of my choosing."
"The ordering process was good and very prompt delivery schedule. I received an email for delivery times by transport team email had a different product identified. I called Sheds.co but no one available, called transport who specifically confirmed that the delivery paperwork said Vermont summerhouse, but that it was the Adley Truro that had been loaded as per my order and that all was ok. On arrival wrong summerhouse has been returned"
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 4,442 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!