Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Derek Thomson
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Fred Savage
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 24th April 2022
Easy to navigate and plan delivery date
I've just ordered my second corner Rattan as they will both fit beautifully in my garden and value for money
Excellent prices fast delivery well pleased with service haven’t put my summer house together yet
Hi, Delighted with the service and ease of purchase from Sheds.co.Uk. Looking forward to receiving and constructing the shed Regards Peter
Fast delivery THANK YOU
Easy and simple
Second time I’ve been back to order a shed - recommended, easy and excellent delivery service!
The service looks great. I think the Summer House will be lovely in my garden. It will add a good selling point when buying a house.
Easy to use website. Fast delivery. Great correspondence.
A great range of products, the website is easy to use, it has a very good filter to allow you to view just what your looking for, a reasonable price for quality products.
They out source the delivery and Installation to a secondary company who refuse to deliver to the shed location and claim that an external alley is not external or accessible. They make things complicated and doubt the space you have. Doesn’t seem like they want to do the job.
Great service and good quality shed 👍
Service was very good. Received email regarding delivery and it arrived within 1 hr of the allocated slot. Driver rang to say he was 5 minutes away, very nice guy, unloaded the shed and checked everything was ok.
never received my £80 bench can’t get in touch with them no response
The website is well laid out and easy to navigate making it easy to see what is on offer.
Very easy to use website and was able to pick a delivery date straight away. Had confirmation of order immediately and delivery confirmation the next day.
The website was easy to navigate and quick to use.
Very swift service.
Customer service was good when I needed to contact them, they responded faster than I would expect, price was acceptable considering huge rise in timber prices. Delivery was substandard and there was a piece missing, by the time I had chance to check all the parts were there driver had left.
They have the best variety of sheds and there's something for everyone and the price's are very competitive. Just waiting on mine getting delivered but after reading other reviews I am confident I will be more than pleased.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.18 based on 13,608 reviews