Sheds.co.uk Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk?

M L PEABODY
M L PEABODY
Verified Buyer

They sold me a good cheap shed to replace my old collapsed one... picture of sad old shed attached...
Leanne King
Leanne King
Verified Reviewer

Ordering was easy and I was able to book my delivery date for when I wanted it. Delivery driver was polite and helpful on the day. Very happy with the log store as it was easy to build and the quality is good. I’d definitely recommend ordering with sheds.co.uk to anyone looking for a similar product.
Colin Ford
Colin Ford
Verified Buyer

Very good website, very informative, easy to use
Mandie Doan

Next day delivery and confirmed delivery 2 hour window 👍
Verified Reviewer

You should check Trustpilot for real review... Everything was a nightmare with this company. Firstly, they were supposed to call us about the delivery date but they didn't. Instead, the delivery guy showed up without notice. As we were not home, he just left the shed on our drive. When we were about to build the shed, we realised that the instruction manual and all screws were all missing, which took almost a week to arrive. When the instruction manual and all screws finally arrived, we realised this time that the shed was completely different from what we had ordered (there was nothing no the box to indicate the model). We asked for a refund, but it took nearly 2 months until the company came to collect the shed and made a refund, after chasing them constantly.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, easy to use website. Clear and precise with a varied selection. The delivery was extremely easy to arrange, and the delivery driver was very professional (considering he had started at 0230am)!
Product was as exactly how it was described, and was (fairly) easy to put up. Overall really happy.
Yvonne Ranger
Verified Buyer

The web advised shed was in stock and delivery 7-10 days. So we purchased then were advised 28 days for delivery. Having sent email complaining, the response is you will review with your supplier. Herd nothing back since.
Verified Buyer

A little disappointed with my order first I was told that my order was going to get filled in the middle of November now I was told it will be filled in 3 months time very disappointed
Robert Cook
Verified Buyer

I changed the delivery date with out any trouble and the deliver drive put it in the back garden when my daughter asked if he would. The shed went up with no problems
Russell Johnstone
Verified Buyer

Please to get it and am all ready to construct and use to store bicycles out of the weather and not blocking the garage up
Robin Woodroffe
Verified Buyer

Great range of products at competitive prices and a clear and easily navigated website makes comparing and selecting the best item for your needs a simple task. The whole process from selection to payment is clear and easily navigated.
James
Verified Reviewer

Awful customer service, log cabin arrived missing any assembly documentation, upgraded door handle were missing and the door was damaged. Spoke to customer services 3 times and they have never contacted me back about a resolution. Fortunately the manufacturer Lasita Maja (not Greenway the "fake manufacturer" the web site says manufacturered it) have been amazing, sent documentation, supported me with a couple of build issues responding to emails within 10-15 minutes and sent me the missing parts. Lasita Maja 5 stars, sheds.co.uk -5
David Morris
Verified Buyer

It was easy to select and order the things I wanted. The accessories recommended were useful. Being able to select a Delivery date was very useful.
Verified Buyer

I didn't complete the order as I got distracted and sheds sent me a reminder email so I could refer to it and come back to the order later. I also was encouraged by a discount code.

Early delivery
Pauline Pow
Verified Buyer

The ordering was easy to follow. The standard of the shed is far superior to previous sheds purchased from other companies. Really well built and good value for the money. Delivery was quick.
Phillip Rees
Verified Buyer

Very easy to find the product customer service was excellent
Verified Buyer

Ordered a gate on Monday morning, arrived Wednesday, installed by lunchtime. All at a very good price with free delivery. Very satisfied, thank you
Simon Allchin
Verified Buyer

Very polite and knowledgeable on the phone, and managed to deliver to my door when I thought I could only collect from the port (I live in Jersey). Quality product, discount was handy too. The octagonal summer house finished off my new garden nicely...
Ian Streeter
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time as advised
Verified Buyer

Great price and the website was easy to use
Graham Randall
Verified Buyer

Delivery was bang on time, the driver was very polite and friendly, and the quality of this shed is unbelievable, in all the sheds I have bought throughout my life, supposed to be of quality, this relay is, I have never seen a shed of this size with 4'' x 4'' uprights, even my 20 foot X 12 foot shed only has 3'' x 2'' uprights, you would need a tank to knock this over.
Needless to say I am well pleased
Victoria Charles
Verified Buyer

Great price easy to order and quick delivery
Sheds.co.uk is rated 3.79 based on 1,935 reviews