Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

Sheds.co.uk is owned and operated by Sixty Stores Ltd. We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Angela
Sheds.co.uk 4 star review on 11th August 2020
Kevin Bick
More Photos & Videos
Website easy to navigate. Description of products good with clear measurements to enable a decision to be made. Looking forward to receiving my shed in due course.
Posted 8 minutes ago
The website is fairly easy to use to select add-ons etc. However, when searching by size it does not locate the log cabin that I actually purchased - you have to search by brand to do that. Also there is a suggestion that signing up for the newsletter would provide a discount coupon code but it did not. Also, I've received confirmation of order but no notification of when it might be delivered.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, easy transaction and delivery is earlier than originally stated, first class
Often when you are told to 'Just go on line' you know that the site will be complicated, that the order will not go through as there is one hidden box you havent ticked. However,, ordering from Sheds.co. is really easy, and there is a vast amount of choice..but even better.. if you take the time to look through all the stock, you can find brilliant sheds,summerhouses etc for really not much money. The sheds are in categories , so you can be led to the right product,.. i need a garden work room..so the log cabin [Ardley] works for my needs,
I am hopefully getting the greenhouse tomorrow. Being able to pick a delivery slot was the reason I chose the company. Easy to understand measurements within easy access and all the answers to my questions readily available. Bravo.
awaiting delivery
The website is easy to use. I was kept informed every step of the way and the delivery driver was very helpful.
We ordered a 4'x4' shed. The floor was much larger so we contacted their customer service, which seems to go to a central service rather than the individual company. They were slow to respond, requested photos which had to be sent twice, and then left us hanging waiting for a response. Meanwhile we needed the shed up so we cut the floor to size. I emailed to say that we had done this and should maybe get some recompense...still waiting for a response....! I think Sheds.co.uk need to sort their customer service, or do it in-house.
Very good service from the company, communication kept us informed.
It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the service you received.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Answered all our queries and made the process easy
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your positive comments.
Very good description of product and quick to respond via email for any information required.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
very helpful staff replies to any queries immediately prices are excellent for a quality product
Hi Allan,

Thank you for your great review.
Summerhouse arrived this morning almost three weeks early couldn't be happier I've treated it painted it and erected it putting felt on tomorrow it's construction is spot on would definitely recommend sheds.Co. uk ,and Tom the driver a gent, thanks everyone.
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. It’s great to know that you were happy with the service you received.
The shed is great, but to get an instillation booked in is shambolic because communication is very poor. I wish I'd gone to a local shed provider, which is my advice to anyone reading this review. The flatpack shed just lays on the foundation while being weathered by rain. I still await an installation date!
I have only the purchasing tranasaction to review at this stage as I await delivery of the goods. seamless transaction so far!
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your positive comments.
Haven't received yet so will update once I do. Easy website to use, lead time is about the same as everywhere else. The communication so far has been really good.
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your positive comments. We hope the rest of your experience goes smoothly with sheds.co.uk.
Brilliant, easy to use website and best price around. Thanks
Hi Ben,

It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the service you received.
Website easy to use, quick to find the item i wanted and checkout super easy.
Hi Lisandra,

Thank you for your great review.
Very easy website with lots of choice, love how you can also add things on like locks and installation etc. Very good website and will be telling others about it
Hi Erin,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Ok, I placed my order with Sheds.co.uk because there seemed to be a large number of 5 stars reviews, the price was good and at six weeks, the lead time was one of the shortest I could find. I paid for installation but despite chasing I was only given a date late on the Friday before the shed was due to be delivered the following Monday - and that date was 10 days after delivery. This wasnt an option for me so I cancelled the installation.
On the day of the delivery, communications were fine and the driver arrived at the correct time and commenced offloading. It was good that the guys I'd paid to install the shed were around because I wouldnt have noticed the splits, the bent support and the numerous instances of nails missing their mark. I am amazed that their quality control did not spot this. (I have tried to upload a photo to this website but it doesn't appear to accept jpgs).
There is a reason why the price is good - it is because the shed is flimsy and poor quality - be warned. I called customer services afterwards and got through to a company called MGP (Mercia Garden Products) who tried to fob me off with a very quick offer of £30. I was that disappointed with the shed that in my dispondancy I refused the offer.
I've never bought a shed before so I guess this is a learning experience for me - you get what you pay for.
Possibly the thing I'm most disappointed about is how they ask for a review immediately after placing an order - no wonder they get so many 5 star reviews because their website is well put together. I would have so much more respect for this company if they only requested a review at the end of the delivery/installation - I'd suggest their score would be very different if that was so.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.16 based on 10,596 reviews