Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Paul McCluskey
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2021
James Harrison
The whole process was very smooth & a great choice of buildings. Having so many to choose from was a lengthy process, but once i chose my shed the process was swift & easy. I am now looking forward to receiving my shed in September. Well done sheds .co.uk.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought a 6'X4'shed. It was delivered as promised and erected over two days with the help of a neighbour. There were a few minor problems, possibly due to our inexperience - I have never built a shed before - but we found solutions. It was actually a bit easier than I had feared. Even with a minimum of overlap, there wasn't enough felt so I deduct half a point for that! So 4.1/2 stars! But a good quality and good value product.
i found sheds site for viewing & sorting & buying a shed very easy to arrange & think that they have an excellent choice on offer at comparable prices for me it was the best site to offer you the best deals on goods & finance anywhere online
We are returning customers after previously buying a shed from you... 7 years later that shed is still going strong, so we are buying another one from you the same The Adley 8 x 6.
Happy with the price, and the customer service person I contacted was courteous, knowledgeable and answered my query promptly. The shed will be delivered in 4 weeks time therefore I cannot give any further remarks at this point.
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
Great delivery
Hi, Thank you for your positive comments.
Excellent Quality and service from order to delivery, I am delighted with my Arbour and plan to spent some 'Me time' relaxing and admire my garden with a cuppa'. Thank you Sheds.co.uk and Squire for their delivery.
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Hi, Thank you so much for your valued review! Thank you for using sheds.co.uk.
Was very happy with the professional service kept me informed about my order and the delivery driver was very helpful and polite thank you
Hi Linda, We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
I have never seen soo many she’d companies on the internet offering so many complicated deals. But then I found Sheds .co.uk. It was so easy to find the right shed at the right price even a phone call was easy. I have recommended this company already. Counting down the days.
Hi Martyn, Thank you for your positive comments.
Website was really easy to navigate and customer service excellent.
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Good service
Hi, Thank you for leaving your feedback.
A very pleasant surprise when my shed was delivered and I saw the quality of the build. I have had lots of sheds in my life and this one has to be up there with the best. I bought this for a little workshop as i breed canaries from my 10x8 one . I paid a lot of money for the 10x8 (from another company) and the 8x4 from I bought from Sheds.co.uk is far better quality at a reasonable price. Very happy and would highly recommend.
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Hi Clifford, Thank you for your review. Your shed looks lovely!
Difficult to write a review at the moment as my shed has not yet arrived so I cannot assess your performance, (or the shed’s).
Great service and so easy to deal with. Great value for money. Delivery driver was so helpful, all round great experience. I would certainly recommend to anyone.
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Hi Paul, Thank you for your great review.
Not the best shed on the market but that is reflected in the price,expect some nail banging in,lots were still proud on the floor and walls, i reinforced the doors and frame and added a few treated uprights to the side walls,and the addition of mini guttering has reduced the chance of rain bouncing back up the sides, the kit of bits was wet inside the clingfilm wrapping and the day after opening and having been left laying on the garage floor to dry,half of it was banana shaped and fit only for firewood,would i buy it again,maybe,just expect some carpentry !
Sheds is a company that blows 'hot and cold' depending on the matter in hand. Initial communication is excellent but when a problem arises the communication goes adrift. I had problems with the product caused by the third party manufacturer and that was not solved in the best of ways.
Shed turned up on time , very poor quality lots of knots holes in shed where knots had fallen out of the wood before delivery , very large gap between doors both doors together are 22 mm smaller than the gap they are supposed to fill. Complaint passed straight through to the manufacturer who just said I can fill the knot holes with wood filler, so why did they not do this before delivery. This is 10 mm holes in more than one panel. Gap in doors is normal are was told to fit an extra piece of wood to a door to cover , none of which is in the barely adequate instructions. Will never buy another shed from here as the quality is so low for their shed build with “ superior materials” , laughable is the only word for it
Ordered a shed last week with a requested delivery date of 6 Aug. The website was clear and easy to use, all correspondence has been swift and positive and the delivery date has now been confirmed. I have only awarded 4 stars because the product has not been delivered yet but will certainly up that to 5 if delivery goes to plan and product is as advertised.
Upon needing to replace an elderly garden shed, I was reminded by my Son-in-Law that he purchased a new shed, which I indeed had assisted in erecting some two or three years ago. He gave me the website which led me to purchasing one from Sheds.co.uk. I was pleasantly surprised at the array of choice of sheds on offer and quickly settled for one which actually allowed me to choose my delivery date, which is in less than two weeks.
Easy to follow and very informative . Plenty of information and good pictures of the products for sale
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.16 based on 12,354 reviews