Sheds.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Toni Brown
"Easy to order. Good clear instructions. Looks great."
Christopher Richards
"Absolutely amazing service, I found this company after googling for many hours. They are superbly built sheds and knock the spots off DIY.com / Wickes / Screwfix /Argos. I ordered a apex shiplap tongue and groove shed, with a reinforced floor. I ordered the shed on a Sunday and it arrived on the Thursday (4 days turn around), the company kept in touch from start to finish and the delivery driver (eastern chap amazing guy!) was super helpful and helped me carry my shed in no problems at all!."
Gary Rhodes
"Excellent service driver rang 1 hour before delivery, very helpful helped me take it to back garden, I built the log store and I'm more than pleased with the quality. Fantastic experience dealing with this company"
"Brilliant and very quick delivery"
"Easy to use site. Affordable options. Check out was clear. Issue: Not much information on delivery times other than estimated deliever date. Was lucky I was in for one part of my delivery as we had no information it was coming that day. Waiting on other part but this was expected as delivery was 7-14 days."
"Delivery came within a day - excellent service."
"Quick & easy ordering! Fast Delivery!"
"Very user friendly website. Very informative and great options on products"
"Great site, sheds and prices."
"easy to order on line. new shed has not arrived yet as delivery date is 19th nov 2018"
"Very easy to order due to be delivered Monday"
"Shed was delivered damaged, replacement panels took 2 weeks and they were also damaged. Cancelled order but sheds.co.uk wouldn't give me a refund until the shed had been collected, I waited 3 weeks for the shed to be collected. The shed supplier (3rd party supplier not sheds.co.uk) said they would only collect when they were in the area at the end of the day when the lorry was empty. Then was told the accounts dept at sheds.co.uk can take 30 days to issue refunds. Luckily I received within 3 days. I don't think my issues were resolved quickly enough with the supplier. However sheds.co.uk customer service kept me informed throughout and were very sympathetic of my issues. I wouldn't recommend or use again."
Thank you for your review and comments. Both negative and positive comments are greatly appreciated and will be dealt with accordingly.
"The ordering process online was very easy. However when delivery was due i was told i would get a phone call prior, This did not happen. When the shed arrived i was disappointed to find that the floor and roof boards had got soaking wet, ( Not good for the type of board you use for these sheds. One of the upright frame members of the back panel of the shed had a large knot in it and has cracked through the knot allowing the timber to bow out of shape."
"Easy to choose a shed and easy to order online with a choice of delivery."
"Thank you for quick and easy ordering cant wait to recieve our purchase."
"Very easy to use website will def use again"
"I like my purchase was easy enough, although the site is not iPad/iPhone friendly as I chose a finance option and was accepted and the agreement was on the wrong finance option. To save another credit check I had to accept this! This side of it was poor. I spoke to an advisor who was helpful (Heather). Unfort the finance option wasn’t was I wanted and had to go with it!"
"My enquiry was dealt with the next day and ordering process was easy."
"Fab website and great customer experience. Looking forward to erecting my new shed"
"The on-line catalogue was so easy to view. Each shed gave clear views from all sides as well. I did get confused and rung with a question Re finance, the lady answering was polite, friendly and helped with ease. A pleasant experience gave me confidence in company, and of course I made a purchase. Now I wait in anticipation of arrival. A big plus point for me was, wooden floors and roof instead of chipboard..."
"Easy to use website, good selection of type and sizes of sheds."
"Ordered on the Tues arrived on the Friday, nice little shed ,well pleased."
"Easy to find what I wanted."
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.17 based on 4,775 reviews