Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

Sheds.co.uk is owned and operated by Sixty Stores Ltd. We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Elizabeth Page
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 11th April 2020
Sandra Hills
More Photos & Videos
AS A DISABLED PENSIONER I CLICKED ON SHEDS BY MISTAKE, AND NOTICED NO UNSUBSCRIBE ON THE WEBSITE, AND YOU KEEP COMING ON MY PC, HOW CAN I STOP SHEDS POPPING UP ON MY PC, PLEASE SOMEONE DELETE THIS PAGE OR ANY ADVISE MUCH APRECIATED THIS NUISANCE ONY FULLSCREEN ARGHHH
I very rarely write reviews but do not want anyone else to waste their money on this company. I wish that we had read some reviews before our purchase and then we would have gone elsewhere. We ordered a wooden greenhouse in March. We paid to have our old greenhouse dismantled and taken away too. The two guys arrived and were not fully aware that they were taking apart our old greenhouse and didn’t have the correct tools. We provided tools and they then only partly dismantled it and left it in a heap on our lawn - they were unable to take it away as they had the wrong type of vehicle! Someone else would do this - this never happened so we had to move it and get rid of it ourselves. The new greenhouse has not been put together correctly, gaps between sections which let in rain, very shoddy work, in my opinion. Despite many attempts to contact them by phone with no luck have sent several emails with photos and videos of rain coming in. Problems still not resolved. Their customer service is a waste of time. I want a refund and will pursue this matter till I get it. PLEASE, PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Great service, good quality shed and a very decent delivery time considering the Covid lock down we are encountering. Couldn't fault the price and quality of the shed i ordered and would highly recommend buying from Sheds.co.uk again. Easy process to buy online and staff were contactable to enquire if any problems.
Was disappointed with the quality of the shed but it is a shed and with a little strengthening will be fine
Having checked with Sixty that the quoted lead time of 15-20 days was in fact achievable, I went ahead and placed my order. I took a screen shot of the order confirmation as a precaution which it turns out was a very good idea. I still haven’t received a confirmation email (16 working days after placing the order) and today after chasing 3 previous times I have finally been given a delivery date of June 24th (not confirmed, just planned) if this happens it will be 31 working days since I placed my order. The communication has been dire and whilst I appreciate these odd times and don’t really mind the delay I would have truly appreciated some form of communication that I didn’t have to beg for. The money was taken fast enough!
The lack of confirmation email seems very odd but the customer service team didn’t appear surprised. If I hadn’t taken the screen shot I would have been very concerned indeed.
The website is simple to navigate and very clear on what the cost would be, after the purchase i had regular updates from them via email which was reassuring and cant be faulted. The company text the day before as a reminder and their delivery driver rang in plenty of time on the day to let us know what time he would get to us. He took every care when unloading in the front garden near our plants and explained with the current situation that he needs to just take a picture of the delivery in place. good customer service, nice price, whats not to like?
10/10
I for one would never leave a bad review unless I feel it is warranted but clearly here it is, I had no issues with the order and my shed actually arrived on time surprisingly after reading all the reviews. On unpacking I went to assemble the summer house and noticed that several parts of the summer house were out of line It would seem like the shed has been put together in about two minutes (very poor workmanship) , there are nails sticking through bits of the supporting wood and due to that it has actually cracked the wood, The window frame has actually curved around where a nail has been put between the frame of the window and the actual framework. There are many other faults probably too many to list. I emailed on the day I received the summer house and I received an email from the manufacturer of the shed asking what the problem was so I sent them the same photos that I sent to sheds.co.uk. I was then told that is was just a "few nails missing" when clearly that was not the problem I reported. I then e mailed and asked both Sheds.co.uk & the manufacturer to come and collect the Summer House and give me a full refund and I have heard nothing
I have also tried to phone on numerous occasions and cannot get through.
Extremely Poor Customer Service.
Ordered my shed 0n the 15th May. Money taken from my account on the 17th, so no hanging around then.
Unfortunately I still have not been contacted with a delivery date in spite of sending various emails. Too much effort to let me know if there is a delay ?

Not impressed so far. Cant review the product as I havn't got it yet.
Purchased bin storage on 17th May but heard nothing. Tried to contact heard nothing. Very poor service and still don’t know whether I’ll receive the goods. Will be pursuing legally if company does not contact me within the next few days.
First of all I'm not one to write reviews. I mean this is bad, really bad. It's unfortunate that this company is greedy and essentially scamming people over a very tough period for most. It seems that instead of closing down temporarily or at the very least scaling down operations in order to comfortably manage with the growing demand, they're still taking orders, not providing, taking hundreds or thousands of pounds and then leaving customers completely in the dark.

Here is my advice if you are about to buy - PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Hopefully you're more sensible than I was and actually read reviews before buying.

Just a quick overview of my experience. I purchased a metal shed from Sheds.co.uk back on the 5th May, at the time it stated 14 days delivery and that I will receive a notified sms message giving me a designated delivery slot/date/time. As soon as I placed the order and my money was taken I didn't receive an email or text or anything. After sending numerous emails and calling sheds.co.uk or sixty stores who are the umbrella company, I received no reply. The phone line just doesn't work and Im assuming they have thousands and thousands of emails regarding orders which they're ignoring. After investigating the website, the only point of contact was the manufacturer directly. After calling them and being placed on hold for an hour. It turns out they received my order on the 14th May and this product has been out of stock and there is no date or status of when it will be back in Stock. According to the guy on the phone at Rowlinsons, sheds.co.uk are a complete shambles and I need to contact them to cancel my order. However guess what they don't respond so I can't cancel my order. This is the case for hundreds of customers, they literally have no back end company organisation and are scamming people flat out.

The company is a dropshipping store, meaning they don't hold any of the stock. Instead you place an order with them and they send the order off to the manufacturer and gain a markup of the cost of the shed. The problem with this is that they have no real understanding of what stock is available and how these manufacturers will deliver. They only care about quick cash and leaving customers waiting, companies like this are all front end and no back end organisation.

Please avoid at all costs - if sheds.co.uk or sixty stores wish to reach out my order number is - S-00110785

All I want is a refund and to never hear from your excuse of a company again
Very disappointed to discover at the last moment of placing the order, in small print, the £60 south west delivery charge. This should be made clear earlier. Surprised that Plymouth is considered 'out in the sticks'!!
I was very disappointed with the quality of this shed, I couldn't believe how flimsy it was. I darent attempt to put it together as it was slightly winding and I was frightened it case it snapped. If it was a old lady who bought this item she would have to pay 2 people to put it together, it would have cost her more then the shed and that was dear enough. It to me and a friend who is a gas engineer 5hrs to build this shed!! It doesn't say in the description it would take that long !!
Website was easy to navigate around. I found what I wanted and placed the order. It was so easy to do.
Didn’t have shed in stock two months wait had to be refunded
Delivery was on time, although unloaded the wrong shed first until I noticed it was the wrong shed. Shed quality is not great at all, nails poking through in every panel, Some of the panels the overlaps are coming away from the framework, centre bar twisted and bowed. The door doesn’t fit in the opening (big gaps around the door) also nowhere to attach the hinges without screws going straight through the door. The base is not strong enough without adding extra support underneath. Certain parts of assembly are not in the instructions.
Good selection of sheds with clear information & great delivery service. My shed arrived on the date chosen & at the time notified, so very pleased with the service provided.
Easy to use Web site, kept me informed throughout the delivery process, delivery driver was very polite, adhered to all H&S during distancing. Would highly recommend this company and their products... Thank You
Very poor quality shed and zero after sales care - be warned, once they have your money they will not return calls or emails. My shed arrived and firstly had no windows so they had to re-send those and then once built, the door and windows were too small and there were gaps in the shiplap so not weatherproof at all - In fact completely unusable. Tried to speak to customer service (by phone and email) and provided photos but not heard anything since so stuck with a very poor quality shed - so disappointing and really upset I have wasted my money with this company. Do not buy!
Order arrived with pieces broken and missing. The base arrived a few days late.

I cancelled the installation (because of the delay) but was charged anyway. Unable to ever get through to ask for a refund.

This is the second order in recent weeks that has been messed up. Would not recommend!
I placed an order 6 weeks ago. The money was taken immediately but have heard nothing since, despite many phone calls and promises to follow-up.

Ticket numbers are allocated but never followed up and calls are never returned despite the over-long and pleading COVID answerphone message.

Truly hopeless. Avoid!