Sheds.co.uk Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Click Here

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy

Denise Headland
"Fantastic value , look fab , delivery very quick , call before delivered, great communication"
Shaun Betts-Crawley
"excellent service"
Derrick Tibbetts
"Can highly recommend and would definitely use again."
"Panels were constructed poorly, gaps between frame pieces in many places. One side panel arrived damaged (the part the roof sits on). Entire set of missing screws from pack. I would not recommend buying from a company that offers such a high priced item with such low quality build and parts missing."
"Excellent in every way"
"Product was easy to find on the website and online ordering really easy to follow. Great, clear product information meaning what I ordered was what I got! Was kept informed every step of the way: from ordering to delivery. It's a fab, reliable service and would recommend sheds.co.uk. What more can I say!"
"Arrived on time She’d fit for purpose"
"Very good transaction the staff friendly and helpful"
"Excellent and efficient service! Especially when I called up to confirm delivery. I wish I had got the gentleman’s name who helped me. Driver arrived with a pump truck and it made of loading a breeze!"
"Great price,great service great delivery."
"Fairly simple. It would be better if thee was consistency in how width and depth of sheds is presented."
"Website was easy to navigate. Dimensions of sheds very clear. The delivery options weren't clear until after I'd paid but they've been great - I had someone call me within 24 hours - yes, a real human being - and also options to sort a delivery slot online. I can't vouch yet for that as it hasn't come round yet but my experience shopping with these guys is very good. Definitely recommended."
"too early to judge the product but ordering and delivery first class."
"No idea what the shed is like, still in its box. It arrived unannounced, no "delivery portal", no email or text message. As for assembly, still waiting for that had to ring them to ask to set a date. That is a week away. On top of that, I found out later that there was a voucher worth £40 off on that, why not just offer the discount? I just hope the apex shed is ok, it is very light. The plastic must be extremely thin. Will it need a padlock? A thief could cut their way in. :-("
"After searching Full Time over several weeks this particular Shed/Company just seemed to edge the search over the others, with everything already done & Not needing to pay extra for double glazing & weatherproofing 15yrs gtee, Heavy duty framing etc. Still to receive but will follow up"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are horrendous. I received my Shed only to find once the builders started constructing, that key parts of the structure were missing – window frame, door archetravals and key part A1. It took several phone calls from me to get one of the missing parts sent. Only to find their measurements are off. They supplied way too much spare wood but missed fundamental other parts. This has cost me an extra £100 labour because of this companies incompetency as well as purchasing wood to make the structure fit. Further more you order from Sheds.co.uk and you end up dealing with Shire or Sixty or some sister Shed company. All they do is ask you to speak to the other team and pass the buck. Not even an apology until I rebuked them through their online Aftersale email enquiry. BE WARNED. They've removed my previous review which in itself point to their dishonesty."
"Easy to navigate through your website, any questions can very quickly answerd with good response"
"Very easy to decide which shed to choose with a range of options available."
"Great range of sizes and the quality seems very good. Delivered quickly and good updates from courier."
Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback
"Purchase was easy enough on-line but found the after sales service poor with having to do the chasing to arrange installation. I found one the operatives to be down right rude & ignorant and was on the point of cancelling my order. I spoke with another operative the day after who sorted installation but I am still waiting for the confirmation e-mail. I wouldn’t recommend sheds.co.uk based on my experience of after sales."
Hi David,
Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer service team at help@sixty.co.uk.
"Easy sensible advice from customer services, delivery arrived on time as scheduled, shed quality good and assembly easy with all screws , fixings , felt include. Rgds , Jim W"
"Very good customer service and also I wasn’t in at home when driver arrived so he waited. Absolutely amazing !"
We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
"It was very quick and easy to decide on which shed to buy as all the information I need was there on the site so no need to all to an adviser, although it’s a good idea to have advisers just incase. The photograph were useful as well."
We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.20 based on 7,582 reviews