Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Fab. Ordered a log burner. It's beautiful. Took a while to turn up, and never got dispatch emails. Had to chase it up. But they were quick to reply and gave me the dispatch day and delivery day.
I love my summerhouse, delivered on date I asked for and early in the morning.
Follow Up Questions answered Site easy to order from
Website easy to use and navigate.
Very helpful service and ease of browsing and ordering from the website.
After a wait of 3 weeks i was told the product i ordered and paid for was out of stock.
Very happy with this shed ... all went smoothly with the delivery, and we managed to build the shed without problems ...
Great price, great quality, looks great - perfect storage for our garden!
I bought a Forest Garden shed via Sheds.co.uk. It arrived within the 6-8 week delivery time. The quality was terrible, the panels were flimsy and some cracked. The cutting was poor, the back panel and the back plinth rested on each other only on the sides, there was a 2cm gap in the middle. One or two of the panels had patches of rot, so soft I could push my thumbnail into the wood. The "windows" are extremely flimsy plastic that a child could push through without much effort. To make matters worse I then saw the identical shed in Screwfix for about £100 less. Even at that price it had terrible reviews on the Screwfix website. Avoid. I have asked them to take it away and give me a refund
Information provided by sheds conflicts with the manufacturer regarding treatment and warranty. Sheds contacted but haven’t replied. Communication very poor. It’s not made clear that sheds are supplied by Forrest.
Very easy to navigate website excellent prices Just hope delivery is OK
The worst company ever! Ordered a 1500 summerhouse 1/2/21 with a 2 week delivery time. House arrived 29/4/21 or should I say the frame no windows, told to call and check on delivery, told arriving 5 days later by dpd to avoid damages. 11 days later nothing call the company to be told glazing not even in stock and to call back end of month for date of arrival. So we have a summerhouse built partially painted. Raining drenched floor and not knowing when it'll be finished. Called 12 times today and was either cut off or phone put down on us when we explained. Stay well away.
Brilliant service
The website , is easy to use, however if u need to re edit an order I found it wouldn't let you do it! To reedit the order u have to delete that said order and start again!, Customer service seemed nice. However they made a mistake on delivery and treated me badly!, Spoke to me like rubbish!. bad points are when it comes to delivery they only have two allocated days to deliver to my area and do NOT compromise on changing these days, which makes it pretty hard to take delivery if u work them days every week and cannot get any time off for months!, Cannot answer the rest of the review as I have not taken delivery due to the above problem
The shed arrived within the allotted time frame, and was realativly simple to construct. There were only two let downs to this which is why not a perfect score. They were that there was absolutely no communication until the day before when I receive a text message saying it would be here the next day between 18.05 and 22.05, it actually turned up at 16.00 but there was no message about this earlier delivery time. And secondly the instructions were not very easy to understand. But otherwise a good result.
Extremely disappointed with our purchase!!! Very thin wood, the roof does not fit properly. Very cheap indeed.
Nice exactly the same zise we have ordered good instructions Thanks
Great service
Shed was exactly as described, friendly delivery driver who delivered when expected and great tracking facility too. Overall a very positive experience, my Shiplap pent roof shed was of the quality I expected for the price I paid. (In my case that was good) Reemember! in life, you get what you pay for. ase an uprated Only thing I would say is: purchase an uprated floor, if this is an option for you. As the standard offering is rather flexible. Overall, to summarise I had a very positive experience.
The service was great and the website was easy to use. Would recommend sheds.co.uk to my fri nda and family.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 11,810 reviews