Sheds.co.uk Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Paul Holman
"A beautiful shed in the size and specifications we needed. Big pluses were that you could book a delivery day and that the drivers helped carry shed pieces to the back garden as I am unable to carry heavy weights myself."
"Easy to use website, options on delivery date and prompt delivery. Excellent service."
Martin Langford
"Great service, delivery was exactly when then said and the final product was value for money. Fantastic range to choose from."
"Unsatisfactory from the point of ordering. When trying to contact by phone at various times not able to talk to an advisor and no reply from emails."
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Great website, fast delivery. Easy assembly too. Recommended"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"I placed an order for a shed with relative ease and paid for it online, when placing the order delivery was stated with in 5 working days... I did not receive an order confirmation but did receive an email asking for me to review! When it came to the say before delivery was expected, I went on to track my order having heard nothing... This was when I found out that because it was 'peak' season I may have to wait up to 14 working days for delivery, almost 3 times as long as was originally stated when placing the order! I feel this should be stated before they sltake your money! I have now made 2 attempts to contact the company to chase this up using their online form and have had no reply! Will now have to call on Monday!"
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Poor. The shed was due to be delivered yesterday. No estimated time window was provided (not even 7am-7pm). The shed hasn’t arrived."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy website to use, good prices and straight forward delivery booking"
"Ordered the shed as another supplier couldn’t deliver and so happy I did! I could pick my delivery day and it came that morning! Great service"
"First time have dealt with them. Ordered on line"
"Good price on product and first class service"
"the on line ordering was simply and very easy to use. thank you i am now waiting for my order."
"Exactly what I wanted,when I wanted,ordering was as easy as falling off a shed........"
"Easy to order, great delivery, fantastic product"
"Customers should be aware that the delivery and installation of sheds from this company is subcontracted to other companies. This means that if there is a problem in either of these two areas you have to deal with the subcontractors directly. Consequently when my shed was delivered to the wrong address I had to make a series of phone calls. When I discovered it would not fit through the door there was no help forthcoming from any of the companies. Yes I should have measured first but a more sympathetic ear would have been pleasant. I now have my shed installed and painted and am very pleased with it, although the process was rather stressful."
"What a great website fine, lovely garden furniture at great price"
"Excellent straight forward ordering process"
"A really easy to use website with all the information i needed. Great choice of options and upgrades mean you can get exactly what you want and delivered when you want. Highly recommended!"
"Ordered a shed because it stated 3-5 days, turned out you meant 2 weeks. Costumer services were unapologetic and unhelpful. In the process of trying to get our money back."
"EASY CHOICE WEBSITE GOOD EXPLANATION OF EVERY SHED PROMP CONFIRMATION AND FOLLOW ON MESSAGE"
"Great product for the price. Good choice of types and sizes, was delivered promptly with a smile."
"Very pleased with my arbour seat which has arrived today and I still need to make up but the quality appears to be very good. The instructions are very clear and will ,hopefully, be easy to follow. The website was easy to use and contacting to organise delivery was very painless, no listening to awful 'musak' for ages. Full marks for Tiffany as point of contact and to the delivery driver, very polite and helpful!"
"Initially delivered to wrong address and had no side panels. The wood was twisted out of shape and made it very difficult to put together."
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.21 based on 6,386 reviews