Sheds.co.uk Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk ?

Michael Lambert
Michael Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Did quite a lot of research and the price I paid was very competitive. I liked the way you can add various options to the order and delivery was quick."
David Goldstone
David Goldstone
Verified Buyer
"I was sceptical about buying online from a large provider but the person I spoke to was very helpful to me (clive Bates). The whole process of choosing was easy, I received delivery within a few days and when the driver unloaded noticed one part was broken in transit - I had a replacement within two days and three or four days from then the installers put the shed together for me - the shed seems to be of great quality, sturdy - exactly what I want - im delighted"
Thomas North
Thomas North
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, good clear photos of items along with good description."
Karin Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and free delivery. Fast efficient service."
Posted 1 hour ago
Jim Cosgrove
Verified Buyer
"The price was lower than some other online retailers and the service was excellent. I spoke to one of the telesales staff in order to check when the delivery would be. I ordered the shed at 9:40 am on the Tuesday, got a phone call on the Wednesday at 8:55 am telling me that the delivery would be on the Thursday the shed arrived at 5:30 pm. Really can't get any better service than that !"
Barry Raynor
"Excellent service."
"Really disappointed with the service ,poor customer service ,quite rude ,stated 1-2 days for delivery and took 7."
Alan Kolin
Verified Buyer
"I cannot fault the service. I received what I ordered and it was delivered on the date requested."
Frehana Patel
Verified Buyer
"Yes very easy to order online"
Graham Collins
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate ordered on Tuesday, delivered by Friday. Delivery to my gate many thanks."
Chris Ogden
Verified Buyer
"Perfect shed for what I need at a great price"
STUART HARDMAN
Verified Buyer
"Super easy order, great pictures with detail, and TOP quality products, No brainer !!!!!"
"online ordering was easy, ability to choose a delivery day was good, prices of sheds are competitive, keeping me informed of delivery time slot on the day was very good, received email and text notification, driver phoned to confirm delivery half an hour prior to his arrival, and driver was very helpful."
Alistair Sammon
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to navigate with good availability on delivery dates, even bank holiday, and were substantially cheaper than others around."
Alyson Armstrong
"Good quick service"
David Colliss
Verified Buyer
"Hi the problem was your drivers attitude ! I asked if he could drive round to my back garden which would have taken all of 2 Minutes, his response was 'No Chance'! He said 'its a kerb drop delivery', so when I said in that case put it on my front garden he wasn't exactly over the moon by that !, He also left wood and plastic bands in the middle of the road which I picked up and disposed of !"
Richard Seaton
Verified Buyer
"Lot of products to find, easy web site, good prices"
"Ordered shed over bank holiday weekend for delivery on a wednesday and got confirmation of this. Got phone call during week saying it cannot deliver that date as the website shouldnt have given that date and it would be the week after. Emailed asking to cancel as could get one quicker elsewhere. Still waiting for £250 refund despite promises over 2 months so am having to go through small claims court to get my refund"
Hi Adam, To reiterate my email sent to you this morning that the accounts team have fully refunded the amount to you already. Also, as I mentioned this morning if you have not received this please do get in touch with our customer service team on help@sixty.co.uk. Thank you
"Good communication regarding deliver. Delivery went very well, The shed was good quality and easy to install.Would defiantly buy from this site again."
Richard Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price."
Inge McConnell
Verified Buyer
"I placed the order on line last Saturday with a very good price offer. I spoke to a Shed person on Monday, confirmation of order and delivery came Tuesday. Today is Wednesday and the shed is here. As by magic or possibly if it was not so heavy, Owl delivery. The Shed was actually delivered into the garden by a very friendly delivery man. Thank you!"
Simon Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a reasonable price"
Susan Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, descriptions seemed to be very good"
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.09 based on 3,297 reviews