Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 4th December 2021
Victoria Mcdonald
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Rita Reis Robinson
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I liked the website, it is very easy to use, it’s easy to find and choose the thing you want, place an order. By the way, delivery is fast as for me
Hi Donald, Thank you for your positive comments.
The materials are low quality, the screws and hinges especially. The screws especially, everything needed predrilling so I used my own screws when possible. The door hinges are poorly placed, they cross over the shiplap so the hinge is not fixed flush. The bracket that fixed main eaves beam - the screw holes weren't wide enough so I needed to use a metal drill to widen to fix correctly. These are all unnecessary if there was a little care of thought applied to the design.
Hi James, We are very sorry to read your review. Having checked your file we cannot see that you have ever been in communication with us. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Very good service from start to finish. Easy process, selecting, paying and sorting delivery date. Delivery was on time, and the delivery driver was excellent.
Hi Glenn, Thank you for your great review.
Very pleased with service, arrived on time kept informed the day before and on the day. Went together very easily, the instructions were a bit vague, but went together well and the roof was of better quality than expected.
Hi Karen, Thank you for your lovely feedback and review.
I've not received the shed as yet but the ordering process online was easy and when I did ring to check something (unnecessarily...my fault) the member of staff I spoke to was friendly and efficient.
Hi Chris, Thank you for using sheds.co.uk.
Very easy to use and clear. Payment process is easy and confirmation was straight away.
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
The order system was straight forward and are keen to get the shed in January
Hi Graham, Thank you for your review.
Excellent communication via phone and installation guys were brilliant.
Hi Erum, Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
I would love to provide a review - but my log store is yet to arrive!
I ordered a Shed from Sheds'co.uk, which it turned out did not meet my requirements. I then made a single phone call to your customer services and they understood my issue completely and followed up with emails and phone calls to resolve the issue almost immediately. I requested that rather than send me the full refund, it would be easier if I simply order a different, more suitable product and then just take a refund of the difference. All your staff were very helpful, in particular, Naomi who arranged the change to the new product and sent me an email confirming the exact refund amount, which she says is arriving in the next couple of days. So overall, I can say that my experience with Sheds.co.uk has so far been absolutely Excellent. We are not tested when everything goes right. We are tested when things go wrong and how well we are able to manage when they do. Sheds.co.uk so far has passed that test with flying colours :-)
Hi, Thank you so much for your valued review!
*****Really disappointed please please don’t buy from them. quality is very bad. I had a shed before it was very good quality proper solid the one I received from shed.co.uk has wholes you can see from the wholes and also damaged from top of the door.I had paid someone to install it and paint it. He was in the middle of painting and noticed the wholes and damage. I contacted customer services they said they cant do anything wholes are normal in the wood and they can replace the damage part but cant do anything other than that.I had already told them that i had paid someone for installation replacing means to pay someone again.Customer services team said they cant do anything and never contacted me back.
Hi, We are sorry to hear you’ve had issues with your order. We can see that replacement parts have been ordered for you. Thank you for your valued feedback.
Very good service only needed a small shed very pleased
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 4th December 2021
Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your kind words.
Very easy and straight forward to use . For a technophobe it was gr8 no hassle
Hi, Thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
The order process online was clear and easy to follow. Communication following order was very good and delivery quicker than stated.
Hi Tim, Thank you for your positive comments.
commitment. The builder came and make excuses and work not be done. Either refund the money otherwise I can contact with WATCHDOG department.
Very helpful staff member on the telephone. Easy to order online
Hi Susan, Thank you for your great review.
Excellent customer service
Hi, Thank you for your review.
Easy to order ,quick delivery, and kept updated all the way through. Delivery MGP was efficient and also Kelly informed right up to delivery. The driver was excellent and very helpful credit to firm thanks. Nit put shed up as of yet . But looks good
Hi Lee, Thank you so much for your valued review!
Great price ordering very easy online fantastic communication kept updated regularly arrived on time and a very polite and helpful delivery driver
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
Website easy and simple to use
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review.
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.17 based on 12,863 reviews