Sheds.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk
Read Sheds.co.uk Reviews

About Sheds.co.uk:

We are one of the leading online outdoor garden building retailers with a clear aim of making purchasing garden buildings as easy as possible.

The name says it all. At Sheds.co.uk we strive to offer you the best quality products from reputable suppliers at the lowest possible prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure our customers receive the best products available on the internet.

We offer FREE UK Delivery on all our products, the largest range of garden buildings online, expert advice, flexible finance options, dedicated UK customer support and after sales care, secure online payments, and much more.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Sheds.co.uk made you happy
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
leigh naylor
Sheds.co.uk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
leigh naylor
Amazing shed! Great price!! I’m so happy!
Great shed and great delivery - on time and helpful. The shed was easy to construct and looks great painted!
Having purchased a log store only half the parts arrived, the instructions were impossible to follow and the product was exceptionally poor quality and build quality, with next to no stability or strength. I requested a refund or even a credit note to replace this and buy a more sturdy product from Sheds.co.uk but was refused as the unit had been part built, despite my explanation that without attempting to build this I would not have been aware how atrocious the quality was. Even the missing parts were not dispatched with any urgency. Really atrocious service and product.
Purcahsed the Adley 6' x 8' Pressure Treated Double Door Shiplap Apex Shed on line.
Order process great, delivery service great. Quality of shed POOR.
The Perspex Window is barely thicker than a piece of paper that will need replaced. The shed itself is already leaking (after 4 days) as the finish is terrible (slats not all same length allowing large gaps for water to get in)
I have emailed Sheds.co.uk direct along with images and am awaiting there feedback.
Delivery worked well and on the whole the shed is ok for the money.
BUT The timber base timbers were all different lengths so I had to cut them to the correct size, and the ridge bar to support the roof was broken so i had to buy a replacement (Sunday afternoon, shed 3/4 built, not going to wait a week for them to send out a replacement).
I contacted their customer services who offered to refund the price I paid for replacement ridge bar (a few quid) but did not apologise for the inconvenience faced. Pretty poor really!
Well had to give 1 star, as wouldn't let me write review with zero stars! Avoid these sheds unless you are a qualified joiner!
Shed arrived with strips of wood nailed into the side pieces of the shed, not just one or two nails but about 10 in each! This is apparently to ensure a swift turn around and speedy delivery! The nails split the wood, which doesn't look good!
If you order a larger shed that needs 2 panels joining, expect a 'v' shaped gap down the middle! The lines of the wood do not match up, so if you're particular about straight edges, give up now! All sides are like this, not just one!
The roof again on the larger models, come complete with extra air holes! The sides do not match up, leaving again large gaps!
Shed co.uk are not interested in after sales help, they just send poor quality sheds and do not care. I would not recommend these sheds to my worse enemy!
I do have photos if anyone would like to see, unfortunately this website doesn't allow me to add, but writing a Trust pilot review next and will add photos then. Hope this helps.
They started building it (and I started paying for it) more than six months ago. I'll let you know when they've finishing building it, if it's still standing by then.
The company itself seems very good,
The shed I ordered, 10x8 dutch barn is very good in the looks but the construction of the panels is not very good.
The screw package is not adequate as the length of the screws are too short and the thickness of the screws are too thin and do not bight into the wood to make a good fixing.
I had to use my own screws. I also had to cut the width of the doors down to make them fit the opening of the shed.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your review and letting us know about this.

We cannot see you have contacted us prior to leaving a review. We would appreciate it if you would contact our Customer Service Department at help@sixty.co.uk.
Good quality shed, easy to paint. Looks good in garden.
Hi,

Thank you for your great review.
Delivery was great, on time and kept up to date, however, for the price I paid of the shed the quality was quite frankly shocking. There were exposed nails that were supposed to be holding the feather board to the frame that were just sticking into the shed. The floor to the shed was so flimsy you couldn’t even walk on it. The felt ripped every time you tried to roll it out and the roof is only actually supported by one roof strut.
Hi George,

Excellent communication. Really value for money. Shed was available earlier than expected.
Hi Robbie,

Thank you so much for your valued review!
Been advised we used an incorrect product on our summerhouse. We purchased the more expensive roofing felt, however if this is what was delivered was more than useless. The shed is sodden on the roof. Plus the walls are leaking. On querying we were told that as we had not coated with the correct preservation there was nothing they could do. Even if this were the case this should not prevent the roofing felt from doing its job and stopping the water coming through the roof. On top of that the doors have never closed properly and am very disappointed in the product and lack of positive customer service.
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about this.

The last correspondence we have had from you is from March 2020. Please do reach out to the team at help@sixty.co.uk and they will endeavour to help and put things right for you.
I received half of the Apex kit and Half of the Pent kit. It's now been 3 months and I'm still waiting for the felt. No offers of compensation for all the inconvenience and the fact I've been without a shed through the winter. Woodlands the supplier seem unable to follow the load sheet.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review.

Very poor quality timber - looks like it was sawn with a bread knife! Nails sticking out ready to cut fingers. I think it will need a bit of reinforcing.
Hi Stephen,

We cannot see you have contacted us prior to leaving a review. Your review is very concerning to us and we would appreciate it if you would contact our Customer Service Department at help@sixty.co.uk.
Purchased the Adley New haven log cabin which was delivered in September
Since it’s been built I have had nothing but problems
It’s constantly leaking and the wood is all now damaged
Still trying to dry it out and paint inside so it can be fit for purpose
Biggest waste of £1500
Hi Saphy,

My shed arrived on Time but had one of the main panels missing. Also the panel with the door was in a bad way and looked like it had been roughed up.

I have been chasing to get the missing part with limited help and no accountability for the mistake. My shed is half built and waiting for the final part so it can be completed. Customer service team "jenny" don't seem like they want to know and they have stopped responding for the last 10 days. Very quick to take your money but no action when things go wrong. Avoid avoid avoid
Hi Andy,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately for you. Thank you for your patience.
Terrible company l didn’t read the reviews until after l had used this company if l had l would have known how bad they are... terrible customer service if you have a problem they just shut you down and don’t want to know.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I can see your order was refunded on 1st February, due to issues on the day of delivery.
We bought a bike shed and a shiplap shed.

Poor build quality, had to make adjustments to the doors to make them fit. Some parts arrived soaked through and with mould growing on them.

Poor customer service who kept referring us on to different companies and therefore no resolution of the problem was made.

6 months on, shed is fully painted (from day 1) and positioned correctly as instructed but lots of water seeping through between the shiplap when the weather is very bad.

Wouldn't recommend or buy again unfortunately.
Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot locate your order by your email address alone, we would appreciate it if you would contact our Customer Service Department at help@sixty.co.uk.
Shocking experience with this company. Original shed came within the time frame thought great get the shed up BUT the two side panels didn't even fit the shed. One part of the shed panels was so beaten up you couldn't use it. Emailed, rang no answer for 3 weeks took for us to go deeper into the management to get it sorted 9 weeks later. Would not use them again
Hi,

Having purchased the shed from their website, I had to chase them on two occasions regarding when it would be installed. They missed the first date, but installed it later - but only had the material to do half of the roof. To their credit, they sent the remaining roofing felt to my house in double-quick time, but that was nearly six months ago. Roof is now water-logged, and they've now gone radio silent when I try and find out when they're going to finish the job. I'm going to have to pay a third party to install the remaining felt, so I can't recommend them at all.
Hi David,