Sheds.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Sheds.co.uk

sales@sheds.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

How would you rate Sheds.co.uk ?

"Excellent delivery service, excellent quality, Easy to assemble,"
Matthew Armstrong
Matthew Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service prom easy good communication and delivery. I’ve cracked a few ribs and the delivery guy was very kind and stacked it in my back garden although they not usually allowed. Top bloke 👍🏻"
David Robins
David Robins
Verified Buyer
"I bought this little greenhouse to help with my wife's rehabilitation following a stroke. I must be honest and say I really didn't expect to much given the price. How wrong can one be ? The greenhouse is amazing value for money, very rewarding to assemble and perfect for it intended purchase. Thank you."
"great service great price thanks"
Jack Pedel
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, easy to pick delivery date. Reliable service. Highly recommend"
Heather Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"The quality of this build is very poor. I will wait for suppliers response but no way is it worth the money we paid. Having seen sheds locally there is no comparison"
Sarah Zamorski
Verified Buyer
"Really easy site to navigate. And when I spoke to a customer service person, they couldn't have been more helpful. Excellent service"
William Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Biggest load of RUBBISH I have ever bought. Summerhouse damaged no free wood stain,quality control non-existant, Shiplap split in numerous places,nails protruding having missed the intended target, instructions for different item.SOME WOOD VERY WARPED.Needed to buy wood filler to rectify the problems Overall absolute disgrace I FEEL ASHAMED THAT I PURCHASED such rubbish Obviously the Summerhouse was not checked prior to delivery. SAVE YOUR MONEY LOOK ELSEWHERE. ITEM WAS DROPPED ON DRIVEWAY,driver never called. Phoned customer services to complain was offered replacement damaged parts which never arrived, phoned again only to be offered £40. Still no sign of the free wood treatment, absolute abysmal"
Emma Hawkesworth
Verified Buyer
"it was quick and easy to order . However the marketing is a bit misleading in the price shown and colour of shed isnt the true story . with all the necessary extras it comes to over £400.00 more than what was shown . The picture was fully painted version that was not availble but had to be painted"
"Easy to use. Good products"
Wilma Milloy
Verified Buyer
"My shed was delivered right on time was really pleased"
David Ambrose
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to buy my shed and upgrade options, delivery was delayed but customer services called to apologise and re a range a new delivery, so very pleased with the service so far"
"I bought shed option 1/2 delivery,paid for it,but didn't get no confirmation, I called second day for confirmation, Waited third day for delivery information details no respond,I email sheds.co.uk. Got reply the shed I paid for wasn't even in stock,I'm trying understand how the payment taken from customer but items not in stock and no one bother informing me, after several phone call I ask for refund and been told it will take 30 days, such an advance technology time, it takes few moment to take money from customer but refund take 30 days especially item wasn't there!!??"
GEOFFREY Smith
Verified Buyer
"Shed delivered yesterday 19th July - quality very poor, front has split in the wood and basically not worth the money - I am still waiting for phone call from customer relations to arrange collection of the said shed."
David Howes
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on Wednesday delivered by Friday. Great communication about delivery time etc."
"Very easy to order online and the shed was delivered two days later, very good service."
Neil Sanger
Verified Buyer
"Found what I wanted and ordered it and paid, easy. Following day I was able to then schedule the delivery again easy. Looking forward to delivery next week"
Letitia Leishman
Verified Buyer
"Very easy site to visit."
"Website was easy to use, order arrived on time and as stated. Delivery driver very polite and the shed is perfect. Only downside is the instructions, not the best ever and took a while to erect, had to use some of our own screws as some of the screws were way too small to do the job properly."
Robert Young
Verified Buyer
"Website great, really informative and easy to use."
Terry Goddard
"Very good service"
Francis Grant
Verified Buyer
"I found the Sheds website very easy to follow with full information on their products. The online ordering process was very easy to follow with no problems and the delivery service was first class the whole ordering to delivery process was just two days so very pleased so far."
Malcolm Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use the web site lots of choices to choose from I'm very happy so far"
Sheds.co.uk is rated 4.11 based on 3,778 reviews