Sharps Bedrooms Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Sharps Bedrooms

Tell us how Sharps Bedrooms made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
"Excellent design visit which met all our requirements."
"The initial visit and the surveyors visit were excellent and done quite quickly. They designed exactly what we needed from our home office. They are due to fit quite soon. We have used this company before and have no worries that the fitting will be first class quality."
"good service"
"Too soon to say yet! Our initial visit from your rep was very good and professional, also the follow-up from your surveyor. Staff at the end of the telephone are polite and helpful, and I have high hopes of having an efficient fitter to make us a beautiful bedroom. Having had two previous bedrooms fitted by a rival firm, one of which did not go well. So I am really hoping for your service to continue in the way it has started ie very well!"
"excellent customer service very informative hassle free and good design"
"Our surveyor was very professional and efficient. He ensured that all our needs were met explaining each part of the process."
"Got what we wanted , how we wanted it, at a time that was convenient and more importantly at a very competitive price"
"Friendly, clear and was able to answer any questions I had"
"Very good designer. Surveyor was terrible! Came in the back garden, went straight to loo, then wanted to charge phone, then wanted paper x12 for his printer. Paying£5500. Don’t expect surveyor to come with uncharged phone and want my paper"
"Wardrobe quality is great and Sharps takes care of everything from initial design at consultation stage through to installation. Very good service."
"We’re very happy with our wardrobes. Also your customer service is excellent. Any appointments we had beforehand were all on time & we was kept updated. You fixed a minor issue for us quickly also, one of which was not your fault. I would highly recommend you to friends and family. Thank you."
"Your people certainly know what they are about,very helpful and pleasant to deal with."
"Amazing bedroom’s to suite your needs, lots of ideas"
"Have always used Sharps. They are the only people to use in my opinion. Good service and quality."
"Gave us the design we asked for and was very informative"
"Professional"
"The expertise, helpfulness & friendliness of the designer."
"Explained everything really well. Computer image of what we were buying. Just a little downside is that the accounts dept kept my card details and tried to take another deposit without my approval. It was my bank that stopped the payment being made. This was rectified."
"Professional but friendly service"
"Professionalism, listening to our requirement, courteous and not in a hurry. Excellent service. Fully recommended"
Sharps Bedrooms is rated 3.98 based on 2,086 reviews