Shake That Weight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shake That Weight
Read Shake That Weight Reviews

Tell us how Shake That Weight made you happy
Many of my work colleagues use this company, and many As I have the chocolate shake. Although the products do take time to arrive, which is no fault of the company, the product itself, with or without milk is extremely good quality. So good in fact, that I have ordered 60 more and alot of my colleagues have ordered over 100. And you can feel the difference in yourself.
Everything is so tasty and really do fills up
Fantastic range and really does work when you stick to a plan. Would highly recommend ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Very tasty meals which I would recommend.
Love the shakes so easy to use and fab flavours
Really enjoying the diet plan so far ! The shakes are really lovely abs have NO LUMPS!!
Very good products but still waiting for a response from my email I sent 4 days ago, not happy ๐Ÿ˜ก
Have used the shakes a few times over the years because they are very good value for money. They can be made with water but are still very creamy and they all taste great.
Does require some will power but all in all , in my opinion, the shakes are very tasty and the diet is easy to follow. Also a great support group
My only way too shift some stones lovely shakes
Love all the shake flavours, especially the new chocolate orange one! ๐Ÿ˜‹
Some really great products which they keep improving all the time.
On day 6 shakes taste ok apart from the chocolate one
Honestly one of the best diets I have used. It's so easy to grab one of the meals and be on with your day. I was also worried the food would taste bland but it doesn't not one bit. I started out with a 4 week plan but soon ordered another 6 weeks. Would definitely recommend this diet.
I am certainly going to order some more. The Shake the Weight programme is no hassle to follow
Hi I’m on week 5 stw really enjoying it trying not to weigh get disheartened lost 7lb but I know my inches are going ๐Ÿ˜Š love the banana and strawberry shake and the porridge
I have not yet tried the shakes I am planning to soon. Sampler order easy to do online arrived quickly, access to lots of information. I do not do social media so not interested in that side of the support.
Lovely products..love Vanilla, hazelnut as can add to coffee to make a true skinny latte. Haven't tried the savoury products yet ..
I'm still in early process of trying different things...but so far , I love the white choc and raspberry shake..choc orange shake..the cafe latte I've just tied the choc caramel muesli and like it..tried the porridge but didn't finish it..just didn't like in any way ( sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข ) but it's all down to personal tastes..other people might love it and not like my other choices...Overall , I will definitely be buying more and keep on try ing different ones...The things I've found excellent are :Boost my Fibre...Black current Water Flavouring ( which I mix in with the Fibre in warm...not hot ...water ) ...and lastly , the Red Fruit Appetite Suppressant ( again , in warm water ) even though I'm not on a proper diet just yet , I've already lost some weight..so am totally confident of losing alot more.
Given 4 rather than 5 stars as I haven’t been using the products long enough to see if I actually lose weight.
The shakes are delicious and very similar to another very well known brand that you can’t access without a consultant. The hand shaker works well - no lumps!
The crisps and cheese snacks are a great addition for keeping on track at those weak moments and the tomato soup is enjoyable! Which surprised me.
I personally only like the peanut bars out of the bar selection and I’m glad that I find them quite filling . The chocolate wafers help me to feel I’m having a “biscuit” so not dieting - enjoyable too.
The main meals are not really to my taste although comparable to others I’ve tried from other diets .
I would suggest ordering one or two of the whole selection to try so you can decide which products are right for you before spending a lot of money.
So far pleased with my purchase although like other diets a bit pricey.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.56 based on 3,166 reviews