Shake That Weight Reviews

Tina Barrett
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Joanne Dees
More Photos & Videos
I have used shake that weight products before so I am a returning customer. My experience has always been fantastic. Tried different brands over the years but have always lost more weight using shake that weight. Price is great, instructions are simple and customer service has always been very good. It works.
The range of products is great and are even tastier now than 4 years ago when I tried them. I did try an alternative brand before returning to STW but the flavours were bland and powdery in comparison. The trouble I have is wanting to eat more of them than the recommended amount!! I really like the option if being able to eat something rather than just drink shakes all the time. The support group is also great
The vanilla shake and the wafers are great, but other shakes are far to sweet and the meals far too salty.
Good tasting drinks, mix easily and not at all powdery like some others I’ve tried.
Lost 12lbs in 14 days.
Love it!!!
I am really happy with the shakes really tasty too .
I haven’t yet taken the full ‘plunge’ but ordered a taster pack and was pleasantly surprised. The pack arrived within 24 hours - and everything I have eaten has been tasty and easy to prepare. There is clearly a well organised support structure and when life returns to something near normal I shall give this scheme a proper chance to help me lose my excess pounds !
Love it. Did cambridge diet many years ago for three months. Did lose three stone but the meals were no where as tasty as STW.
Service is brilliant. Only been on it for a week but never ever feel hungry.
All the products l bought are so tasty and low in calories. My favourites are the bolougnese pasta and the protein wafer.
Super fast delivery and great customer service
Really easy to stick to. Love the shakes, not so keen on the pasta mixes or the noodles but that’s just my personal taste. A lot of people love them. The support group is great too, everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Most shakes and food taste great and have already lost 6lb in just over a week and will definitely be placing another order, Placed an order just before 3pm and had my order in under 24h
Satisfying tastes good
Lovely all products Iv had
Flavour & consistency of all the flavours I’ve tried have been good.
I haven’t felt hungry & for the first time in ages I feel I can do this.
I am on a keto diet and have been looking for a low carb crisp. Purchased all flavours of the protein crisps and they are great. The only exception being the chilli which I found overpowering.
Really easy to do, and stick to. It works.
Everything is good apart from the meals such as the pasta carbonara and the noddles. There is too much powder
Very tasty. Ideal for breakfast.
I love snacks, especially crisps and chocolate bars. They help me a lot in my weight loss journey.
I've use Shake That Weight before with great results. I would recommend it to people who are serious about losing weight. Great variety & tasting shake, bar & meals.
Shake That Weight is rated 4.51 based on 2,475 reviews