Shake That Weight Reviews

Shake That Weight 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Ibi Owolabi
Shake That Weight 5 star review on 7th November 2018
Ray
Tasty meals and easy to prepare
What I love is not having to calculate calories
My fav are chicken curry and blazing beef
And the delicious chocolate bars!!
Excellent products. Caramel shake is a great start to the day for me. Chicken soup for lunch. Caramel bar with a cup of tea at 4pm and then later a sensible low carb dinner. It works for me.
Great price compared to some other diets!
Bars taste great other products are not bad too.
I’m only on week 1 so can’t say I’d it works yet
But so far so good!
I love the banana, strawberry, mint and chocolate shakes. The mint and chocolate are my favourites just like Aero , yummy. I've been on shake that weight 17 days and have lost 11lbs so far.. keep.on shaking that weight
Tasty shakes but will make my own soup.
Not been taking them long so difficult to review them.
very pleased with delivery and quality of shaketheweight haven’t had the pasta yet ,but i’m sure will be just as tasty .
Very efficient.
I’ve just begun my journey & I've lost 5lb in less than a week! I am seriously impressed. My favourite shake is white chocolate & raspberry 💖
So far so good, 4 days in. Hopefully I can stick to it long term
Great product, easy to order, prompt delivery
Very pleased with the products, have not felt hungry at all. I do find them a bit sweet but just dilute them a little more, then drink plenty of water. Not keen on the vegetable soup almost tastes uncooked, but will try microwaving it to see if that makes a difference.
I have used your shakes for a couple of years and they fit perfectly with my lifestyle. I am always on the go and do not want to have a heavy lunch. A shake is perfect, I’m satisfied, but not over full or bloated and I know I’m getting essential vitamins as well.
Delicious products, having used another company previously, these products are much tastier.
The only downside is quite often my favourite products are out of stock so I have to order alternatives, which is a little disappointing.
Two weeks of Shake That Weight is an easy way to keep my weight loss on track.
Very tasty and full of flavour. Bars are so yummy. Having a sweet tooth these drinks and bars are perfect.
Great product, does what it states on the label
I , over the years, have tried various diets and I find STW is the easiest one for me to adhere to.
It never leaves me feeling as though I need to cheat.
That is probably due to the nice range of products that are available.
Love the shaked banana is my favourite
I always return to Shake that weight for my weight management . The products are very good amd I feel so inspired by everyone’s results . My favourite is the caramel bar and I love all the shakes flavours . I tried the noodles but they were not for me but still tasty . I have tried the wafers and choc bars and I’m loving them all . I tried the vanilla and chocolate mousse and they made a nice change . I haven’t tried the food pouches yet but may give them a go . Shake that weight works and that’s why I always go to those products to help me keep the pounds off . Thank you to the team .
SECOND TIME I HAVE ORDERED THE CHOCOLATE AND CHOC/MINT DRINK ARE REALLY NICE ......I BUY THESE A LIPOTRIM WHICH I USED IN THE PAST HAS BECOME TO EXPENSIVE
Shake That Weight is rated 4.54 based on 2,821 reviews