Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Tell us how Shadow Foam Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 19th May 2020
Harry Harrison
More Photos & Videos
The foam sent was in red finish to the 30mm deep foam and 10mm deep foam to the top and base of my equipment case, which look OK in the top and base of my Archery case, but anything that presses into the red finish ends up on your equipment, hence what ever the spray finish is; it leaves it's colour residue all over the item it touches, and as I have over £2,500 worth of Recurve Archery equipment in the box, I am not that impressed as it is difficult to remove from my equipment without using a spirit, which is not the best thing to use with a £1,600 carbon fibre riser and limbs or the £900 worth of stabilisers and sight. Feel that I have wasted my money in purchasing the coloured foam and my time cutting it out, only to find that afterwards the red residue is all over my equipment where it touches the red surfaces.
When I received the parcel the packaging was partially opened on the long edge (scotch too thin). There was also two holes. One of them damaged the foam itself. The cardboard is not enough rigid to protect correctly the product during the transport.

Nevertheless, the foam quality is as expected.
The foam was very soft was expecting a dencer material.
5-7 days delivery. Not brilliant. Harder to cut out than you think. Cutting tool is just a scalpel/craft knife, my Handle was bent where the blade fits so had to straighten it. Was expecting to get a facing/ backing on the foam, not just foam. This may increase the wear around the most used items. Heyho! You live and you learn. If there's a next time, I would use the stuff that mechanics kneeling pads are made from.
I got this request for feedback two days ago, BUT I do not have my foam yet,
How long does it take to supply 5 bits of foam?
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.72 based on 390 reviews