Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Tell us how Shadow Foam Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 19th May 2020
Harry Harrison
More Photos & Videos
Delighted with the product, I have made an organiser for some equipment, and I found it surprisingly easy to obtain a very professional-looking result.
Spot on service
Brilliant product, easy to use
Would definitely use again
Great service will order again 5*
Very easy to navigate web site and quick delivery.
Product of good quality and very easy to use......literally the only difficult part is deciding how to lay the tools out!
My tools have never been so easy to find and keep organised not to mention looks pretty cool!
Would recommend to anyone!

(I did upload some pics to Instagram and tag you “ct9amatt” )
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Product is great. Very simple to use and definitely helps keep the tools tidy.
First time using it and I’m really impressed. Very easy to use! Great that you get a free cut out kit too! I would recommend getting a thin tipped marker pen as I used a thick Sharpe which meant my cutouts where slightly larger then what I wanted. I have shadow foam in 5 of my packout boxes and will definitely be using it agin in the future.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th May 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th May 2020
I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation
I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Excellent service - thank you. I have used both Easy Peel and Standard foam products. Both make finding my tools and attachments so much easier.
I have made a 'milling' framework using a Dremel and vertical drill attachment to mill out the foam.
I wanted to be able to get a perfectly flat lower level. I tried both woodworking router tools and steel grinding tools. The steel grinding tool was found to be best.
I am going to be supplying a friend with a small 'emergency' kit to take with him on his Transat (Trans-Atlantic) yacht race - using Shadowfoam.
Quick delivery and a great product
Great product
Bright colour choices, delivered in a blink of an eye. My workshop has never looked so tidy and organised.
Great product! Have used multiple times both the original and easy peel versions with great success for tool organisation of both my own and company tools.
Fast service , great product! Will defiantly be using again!
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 4th May 2020
In deciding which foam lining to buy I checked out a lot of online info! I found those from ShadowFoam were the most informative and with their easy online ordering and delivery I've been really impressed. The inclusion of the cutting tool is great and with the online instructions allowed the best and easiest way to start and finish my project with confidence.
Brilliant product and speedy service, very happy
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 1st May 2020
Quality foam organisation sheets, easy to to cut and form for tool boxes, good choice of colours and well priced.
I had an amazing experience with the on-line helper as I tried to buy Shadow Foam - gave me all the information I needed in a timely manner and was extremely helpful - thanks Nathan!
Excellent service!
The ordered ShadowFoam products was delivered very fast even from the UK to Germany within 3 work days. The Material itself is easy to cut in shape and the video tutorials are helpful.
The result of my personal first try you can see in the attachment.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2020
Great product. Quality 👍
Super fast delivery and great product.
Delivery received very quickly and I will post pictures when project is finished
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.72 based on 390 reviews