Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Shadowfoam Review I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Charles Guebels
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Andrew Hibbert
Ordering with shadowfoam was easy and delivery was as expected, I went for the easy peel and found it straight forward to work with if you plan the set up of the tools and take time cutting around them, I would recommend shadowfoam and certainly use them again.
Brilliant product, great quality, and easily customisable.

I bought this product to customise a case for my rifle. The kit that comes with the kit to cut and secure the foam is brilliant, and well thought out. I got professional results, and am genuinely blown away by the results. I will definitely buy again

Nick Jones
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 18th January 2021
You have to be aware that placing all items on the plate as well cutting the cut-outs to the proper depth resembles a 3-D-puzzle. So I really appreciated the advice in one of the how-to-videos: measure twice, cut once. Actually the videos were of great help. Look at them until you fully understand the point. Only then start your own exercise.

However, I am so content with the outcome. Perhaps not perfect, but much more professional that the foam material I was using before.
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 17th January 2021
5 out of 5 stars! Awesome customer support!
very good worth getting to practice
Quick delivery and a great product.
won't peel properly unfortunately
Great product, But I think next time I'll spend a little more and get the easy peel version.
Great product to sort out the tool chest and other valuable items. Very easy to use.
Top quality product, fast processing, accurate measurements, fast shipping given I ordered the day before new-year eve, does as it should. Will be buying again.
Great company to deal with ordering was simple and the product was exactly what I needed, looks great, easy to cut the shapes out and protects my items in their carry box very well
Can't recommend the product or company too much
I have the knifes but no shadow foam so not great really
Ordered a sample to see if the product was as good as described on you tube video. very happy with what arrived and found it straightforward to use. Will definitely be using it in the future.
The greatest product of this kind i've ever worked with! I will order again for sure if I need more and I will also recommend this to colleagues or friends if they need something like that!
+ product perfect
+ product as described
+ good price
+ fast delivery
+ quick answer on a question I had
+ great to work with
- absolutely nothing
Fast delivery and a quality product. Thanks
Extremely fast delivery, especially given the current climate. I purchased 2 custom sized sheets to go in a rifle case. Both the perfect size and extremely easy to cut. Would highly recommend
Very impressed with my shadow foam "easy peal" order.
I ordered custom sizes and colour's for a tool box containing hand tools and camera equipment. "Easy peel" was extremly easy to work with and surprisingly enjoyable to cut the foam to my required shape. delivery time was good, Evan around the the xmas period when i ordered. I will deffantaly be ordering again if I have to quickly customise my tool boxes or protectives cases for different jobs.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 27th December 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 27th December 2020
This is the first time I bought this product and tried it out with very satisfying results. My first exposure to the product was on their YouTube channel with the "Makita Power Tool Wall! - INSANE Workshop Storage Idea" video (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=makita+wall+stand). The way Shadowdoam presents themselves and the guides, tools, product range, and help they provide makes them a very professional company. This earned my loyalty and I'm considering introducing this to my work environment I'm currently in.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Not cheap, but as with most things you get what you pay for.

This product is brilliant and the Easy Peel variety is extremely easy to use.

A superb way to store my tools and tidy my drawers. I used the coloured top version rather than the colour in the sub layer. My personal preference is to have the colour visible all the time.

Highly recommended.
Had a small issue with delivery time and day but they went out of their way to put it right.. Just starting to use the foam and it is going to get my tool boxes looking as they should.
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.71 based on 526 reviews