Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited

How would you rate Shadow Foam Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James Critchton
James Critchton
Verified Buyer
"I’m an EDC and knife addict, and have been looking for a way to store my collection for a couple of years. I’ve messed around with loads of foams, none worked. Then i discoved shadow foam. Super easy, super adaptable and above all super effective."
Tom Kirk
"I have managed to shadow three drawers in my box. I found the foam easy to work with and I am very happy with the results. I will be ordering more for other boxes."
Minde Jak
"First time I have ordered foam to cut myself and fit my tools in tool box and make them organize. I'm really happy with the result! Easy to cut foam! Will definitely order more!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Fantastic product, just waiting to take delivery of my tool cabinets so I know what size to cut it too. Instructions and video explain clearly how to use it, my wife is also showing an internet for her cake decorating tool."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"SIMPLY AND GOOD QUALITY"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Excellent foam which is easy to cut. Highly recommended"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Simple to order, arrived on time and well packaged."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"The foam is top quality and suited exactly for what I wanted. Came cut exactly to size ordered"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Ease or ordering. Excellent customer service. Speed of delivery(once made😉). Great product that I will not hesitate to use again."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Fantastic stuff. Bought one sheet from amazon, then got more from the website, already planning the next thing to organise!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I had two sockets sets I wanted to organise into a single case. After initially trying a foam floor mat tomline the case I stumbled on Shadow Foam. Delivered quickly and easy to cut, it makes for a far more professional finish! Will be buying more"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Quality Product, easy to cut and looks great in green!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Great product especially in a factory where all your tools need to be accounted for. Tools are now laid out in a neat tidy order and protected. Very easy to cut to what you need and will be definitely ordering more when I upgrade my current box."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"My toolbox has never been so organised! Looks professional and was easy to cut after a little practice. Would highly recommend!"
Justin Fogerty PM687285
Verified Buyer
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Excellent service. Professional product and top class customer care."
"Only ordered the tester kit but I liked how it would keep my tools from floating around the tool box and instantly tell me if tools where missing"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Helpful after sales advice. Useful videos. Great product."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Very pleased with customisation in size , easy to cut and fits well together , ordered long thin strips of 20mm width 40mm height , probably the only company I know that does a massive range in custom sizes , a big plus finding out they are local to me and personally delivered same day for me"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Easy to cut, comes in standard size sheets or custom so you can cut to size yourself or get it sent out precut. Keeps my tools secure and protected. Would highly recommend"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Managed to finally shadow foam my van!! Very happy"
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.80 based on 89 reviews