Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Shadowfoam Review I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Jonas Bommeli
Andrew Marley
Have not received my foam inserts. Your service sucks. Period
Hi Richard So sorry you feel that way. Did you get the tracking information from us... I'll forward it to you again now privately as it shows that your order has been waiting in Dpd Deutschland awaiting payment of duties and taxes since 27.10.21, the courier / customs should have also been in touch with you about this? Once you get the link I send you perhaps you can get that cleared and the parcel will be forwarded to you shortly after that. Once you are happily in receipt of the order we shipped to you on 18th October, perhaps you could let us know and perhaps update your review accordingly? Please do let us know if there's anything we can help further with!
Really good product it does what it says on the tin .
I am happy with the foam i got would like to know when you will be doing a foam piece for the big box on the 3 in 1 dewalt tstak tower
Second order from Shadow Foam. Slightly slower delivery but I was kept aware of the delay. Excellent product and I find it very easy to use
Very impressed with the service in terms of delivery, product quality and the boxed 'it' of scalpel, blades, glue goves etc
Bought some of the Milwaukee Packout inserts and a basic cutting pack and the quality was second to none. The quality of the gear in the cutting pack was great, especially the scalpel. The orders arrived next day too. The Milwaukee Packout inserts were a perfect fit too, they save having to cut a piece yourself. Great products, great company.
Good product with high quality. After searching for the best way to arrange tools, this is the best product without comparison.
I ordered the custom sizing shadow foam, so it took a little longer than next day delivery as stated. It arrived to me within 4 days, excellent service and such a dream to work with. Will definitely be back soon for more.
Expected better to be honest. I ordered the yellow base as I wanted maximum contrast and whilst the foam is OK the black top layer was very poor - very heavily textured and thin and not like the sample that I had received previously. That said I was able to make some intricate cuts in the foam after making a paper template as the surface is too dark to use a marker to draw around and I didn't fancy the "trace with a knife" approach. I had to buy 3 pieces as this was the least cost option - I will probably freecycle the other two pieces.
Shadow Foam Limited 2 star review on 16th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 2 star review on 16th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 2 star review on 16th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 2 star review on 16th October 2021
Ordered some Standard Sheets in different colors and thickness again. Delivery was very good, there was nothing broken :-) as expected by ordering foam-sheets :-) The Quality of these Sheets is somewhat of great. I really love to work with that. And while it is also working with my Shaper Origin Handheld CNC Router, I really love ShadowFoam Thanks for this great Product. Will order again for sure. Regards from Switzerland Marcel Instagram: @bastel_grisu
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 13th October 2021
I have used the previous version of shadow foam and was very happy with it. But the new easy peel version is much easier to create a clean, smart finish. Excellent product and highly recommended.
This is a great product for organising tools, keeping everything tidy and easy to use. I will definitely be purchasing more Shadow Foam Easy Peel as I expand my workshop and buy new tools. Also a great team of people work at Shadow Foam. Thank you Shadow Foam.
I ordered a couple of sheets of cut to size easy peel 50mm shadow foam to tidy a two of my tool drawers and they arrived within a couple of days. The product was easy to cut with the supplied Scalpel and after I’d got a feel for where the layers met and how deep to cut it was pretty simple to peel out. The overall result was very good considering it way my first attempt. I will do my other 3 drawers when I get a chance. I also ordered a pack of 2 toughsystem 2.0 inserts, I’ve yet to cut the out yet but the insert fits into the box perfectly.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021
easy to use website. Videos of how to cut the shadow foam very good. Shadow foam fitted draws exactly
I’ve only recently started to use Shadowfoam, and I can honestly say that it’s so easy to cut and shape it the way you need.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Brilliant service , Brilliant product Will be be more very soon. Many thanks.
Very easy to work with, very controllable pull of the foam off the different layers giving one great control over the depth of the shadow for a tool-hugging cut out.
Love the Red and Black shadow foam for my Milwaukee tools, Large sheets cut down easily for my different sized boxes and easily cuts.... The free cutting kit was a great little bonus
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021
After having been an avid user of the original sahdow foam i was sorely disappointed with its replacement product. It resembles a large block of bubble wrap which lacks density and is difficult to accurately cut to the form of quality tools and the easy peek layers seem far to well bonded together to be called easy peeling. If you want to display your prized possessions in what looks and feels like a large block of bubble wrap this is your product. For discerning tool users, dont be fooled by the premium price, this is a cost engineered product which really onlty suitable for construction tools in trade boxes. Shadow Foam, think you need to come up with a better solution!
Great service and excellent product had several standard and one custom cut which was perfect.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.73 based on 581 reviews