Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited

How would you rate Shadow Foam Limited ?

D S Staples
D S Staples
Verified Buyer
"Have been working through my kit to tidy everything up. Used Shadowfoam and am delighted, - once you get used to slicing through the foam your confidence grows and with care you can accommodate just about any shape. My tools are in place and safe now."
Michal Kuropatwa
Michal Kuropatwa
Verified Buyer
"Very professional company. Very professional product. I am more than happy with the final result and that is all that matters. I won't say it was easy to do but after a couple of hours of cutting the foam you will know what you are doing and it will become easy . My project took me about 17 hours to accomplish but it was absolutely worth it as can been seen on the photos. Please safe yourself time and don't use some rubbish foam. Just use Shadow Foam and trust me you will be happy."
Stephen Ryan
Stephen Ryan
Verified Reviewer
"John was really helpful and got the foam sent out the same day. It came with a really neat instructions pack containing a cutting set. I was a little nervous making the fist cut but follow his instruction and its so easy. I'm really pleased how my spec tool set looks and I'll definitely be ordering more for my main tool box"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Fantastic product, easy to use and brings a whole new level to organisation. Equally, company itself is really helpful and incredibly friendly!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I have received the delivery. Ordered to evaluate the material. I customize bags and use this type of material. The color of the material I got changed in color, some parts are red, but some parts are more gray / black. Is it normal? In all the material I've seen online, the color is very clear without stains. Order #7802 (May 13, 2018) Grateful for answers Johan"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Brilliant product, easy to use and looks good. Very cheap compared to my local tool rep"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I ordered sheets of the red foam 30mm and 50mm thick to organise some of the tools. There was a short delay in delivery but i was sent some extra blades to compensate for this. Glad i had those blades as there is a lot of cutting needed for individual tools. Overall very happy and will buy again when I have tools for the rest of my toolbox."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Great to deal with and very helpful. Product is very good once you get used to the cutting methods."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"This is an excellent product. The Quality and service is great as well and I received my order in a few days. Will use again without question."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I opted for the 30mm red foam and it looks great, we are taking our work place organisation to the next level with this"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"This is just what I needed to get my tools organised. My order was less that £50 so I wasn’t expecting a cutting kit, instead I received a complimentary cutting pack which I guess is a miniature cutting kit. It was enough to get me started though which I really appreciated as a freebie! I would recommend this product to anyone as it is a real time save not having to look for your tools. It is also far cheaper than a custom made alternative."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Happy with product not with dispatch time"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"After a few issues with the shipping of the product, from the carrier I hasten to add, I have been more than happy with the product and especially the service I have been provided with! They have gone above and beyond on this issue and their customer service is excellent. The product itself is of a very high standard and I loo forward to making the most of the product and using it to organise and look after my tools."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Very helpful sales staff"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"This stuff is amazing! vary high quality and works great in just about any application you can think of."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Fit perfectly into my tool box and looks amazing!"
Craig Tyler
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with product will purchase again"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Bought a cut piece 100mm thick for a pelican case to house my drone. Came well wrapped and with a scalpel and 5 blades and brief instructions on how to get a good cut.Great finish, would buy again for future projects."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Shadow foam was not quite what i was expecting, at my own fault to understand how it works. In my ignorance, i expected a shadowfoam block to be a layered set of sheets that would then be removed (depending on how deep you cut) leaving a perfectly flat foam surface for inserting the items. What i didn't realize is that you need to cut the foam towards the middle yourself, leaving a somehow uneven surface (depending on the skills of the person cutting the foam of course). Then i realized that i can only achieve a perfect flat surface insert with two sheets: by using one for cutting the insert at full depth, and the other glued under the first one. I was very surprised at how easy it is to cut a custom shape, specially because the cutting tool is super sharp and kuts through the foam like a warm knife through butter. The foam block i received had a red finish which looks really great, giving it almost a luxury feel, so extra points for that. Overall, it is very probable that i'll order shadowfoam again in the future."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I needed some foam inserts for my medal collection drawers. Shadow foam was perfect for my requirements and I received 15 sheets cut exactly to the dimensions asked for. The inserts are excellent protection for my display items and look good too."
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.79 based on 130 reviews