Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited

How would you rate Shadow Foam Limited ?

Anthony McGuinness
"Perfect product for what I wanted to do. Super easy to cut to shape even for small detailed shapes. If it was slightly cheaper I’d use it to organise my whole house!"
Steve Smalley
"Great product and service , cutting the foam takes a little practice , but great results are easily achieved,"
Dan Miles
"Good quality product and fast delivery, would use again and recommend!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Thanks for your great service. Which was very prompt. My order arrived when promised and was securely packaged."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Good quality product and fast delivery, would use again and recommend!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Your product is very good and has produced very professional results, Its easy to work with and I would recommend it"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Ordered sample product to try, delivered very quickly. Very impressed with sample and had a go at cutting. Great result will be ordering some very soon"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Ordered foam for shelving in my van using the website. This was very straight forward with a good choice of foam colours and an automatic indication of pricing according to the measurements I gave. Their service was excellent with a very fast delivery and the items are of excellent quality and a good price. A very useful tool kit and instructions were included to allow the cutting for tools etc. I would highly recommend the company and their products."
"Very good product"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"THE SHADOW FOAM THAT I ORDERED WERE VARIOUS THICKNESSES CUT TO A CERTAIN SIZE AND THESE WERE VERY GOOD CLOSE CUTS THE FOAM IS EASY TO CUT AND FIT INTO WHAT EVER SIZE WAS NEEDED"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Needed some foam to line a custom box i made for my son,s chess set, finally found shadow foam, buying custom size means no waste, easy to cut and impressive finish, very happy. And very reasonably priced..Thank you"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Very good service. Quick delivery and goods exactly as described."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Great things to have ordered the tools"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Very prompt delivery and the foam was perfect for my reworking of my socket set container The original blown plastic had broken up and the sockets were just rolling around loose."
"Very happy with the service. I will order in the future"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"A very easy to work with product although I found using a thin marker pen to draw the tool outline rather than cutting around the tool saved me from any catastrophic errors. Prompt delivery and good service from a good company, and it's British! Warms my heart."
"easily ordered, well packed, quick delivery, Not so easy to cut out nicely like in the video"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Had a few orders from these guys now; always quick to deliver and the product is brilliant. Three drawers now all successfully organised using Shadowfom, they won’t be the last either!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Ordering and delviery was good, and the slight problem with one of the colours was quickly resolved. Cutting the foam is quite easy once you getthe hang of it, and also it's quite important that the blades are changed fairly regularly to keep the cut-lines straight"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Good stuff however says 1 to 2 working days on checkout however on invoice it says 5 to 7."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Something I have always wanted to try, but was worried about getting a good shadow cut. How wrong I was! Great material, easily cut and delivered quickly. Im now wondering what else I can shadow."
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.78 based on 165 reviews