Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
4.8
Based on 703 reviews
Telephone
Shadowfoam Review I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

hello@shadowfoam.com

Unit 34 - 36, Cosgrove Business Park, Daisy Bank Lane, Anderton, Northwich

Tell us how Shadow Foam Limited made you happy
Richard Tame
The product was extremely difficult to work with , layers would not separate as expected the cutting kit supplied was use less , given the price charged I would never buy this product again .
Hi Donald So sorry to hear your experience using the product. I will email you separately to send you some information and guides which I think will definitely help you get the most from your product. The layers aren't intended to separate on the layer points as you indicate. We advise that above and below the laminated layers is probably the easiest point to get a good peel and separation, but again the information I email you will hopefully help you with that. I'm sorry too that you didn't get along with the complimentary cutting kit we sent you with the order.... these have been really popular for many years, keeping people safe while they're cutting and giving them all they need to get great results - again I think our guides for use will be helpful for you so I'll send you more details on this too. We were really sorry to see your rating on the quality of service we offer where you have rated us with one star. I'd be particularly interested to hear more about how we have let you down in that regard. I can see that we shipped your order the very next day to the evening you ordered, and it was delivered on time the following day, with many communications and updates on your order being supplied between those times. We didn't receive any communication from you that I can see following that, to flag any issues or questions otherwise we would almost certainly have tried to help sooner. So please, if you could, do let us know how else we can improve in this regard as our customer service levels are really important to us. As is satisfaction with the product too, but as discussed hopefully the additional resources I forward you by email will help you get a better result with your product. Thanks for your feedback, hope to speak more in due course. Shadow Foam
perfect for organising your tools
Very good idea, certainly helped tidy up my toolboxes in my workshop, waiting for the next deal so I can buy some more.
Served as an avionic technician for 32 years in the RAF and we used shadow boards in all our tool stores and most kits, however, it was rubbish thin black foam that we used to put Dayglo orange tape in the drawers to highlight the missing tools. This Shadow Foam is fantastic and I have created my own shadow boards and drawers in my garage. This really should be used in the UK military. Hope you guys land a contract with them. Great product...
I continually use shadow foam and will continue to use it. A great product
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the shadow foam I received. I ordered 2 of the Stanley Fat Max Deep Pro foam inserts. The process of removing layers of the foam was hindered by the layers being stuck together so well that I could only remove sections in clumps, making my project look very untidy. I was following the shadow foam YT video showing the Dewalt battery storage idea. The guy in the video removes the layers with ease whereas I was unable to do the same with the shadow foam I received. In the end the layers were stuck together so well that I had to use my scalpel sideways to cut into the layers and remove the foam in chunks. Not very impressed given the price paid and I won’t be ordering any more!
Hi Damian - so sorry to hear you've been having trouble with peeling your foam, if only you'd been in touch to let us know, as we can absolutely help you out with that. It's great you watched the Dewalt video, another great resource would be our "How To" instructional videos we direct you to on the delivery note which are on our website. So here's where you're given a step by step guide to both cutting and peeling the foam. I can see you didn't get any cutting equipment from us so I will send you an email to direct you to the tools we recommend for cutting and also a link to the videos which I think will be really useful. It's wholly intentional that the layers are bonded together firmly... this is to stop the foam falling apart over time and is there to make your inserts last you a long time. That's why using our recommended techniques for cutting and peeling is really important to help you get the best results. You've used a good technique there for flattening the bottom of the peeled area by using your blade on it's side, but we also have other methods and products which will help you with this too - again we will email you with more detail on this. I'm also sorry to see that you rated our quality of service just three stars as we shipped your order the very next working day and it was delivered the following day as advertised, and we've had no contact from you to advise of any issues regarding this. But hopefully if we are able to resolve the issue you're having with using the product you will feel you've had a better experience with us. We really hope to hear from you soon to get you sorted out. Thanks in the meantime for your feedback.
I tried bonding layers of closed cell foam to diy. Not a patch It’s a great product, I’ve modified some wide tweezers to grab & pull layers; filing the edge so It grips well. Also, a modified razor blade, sharpening the sides also & using a small pliers to hold whilst levelling a layer. Trying to design a tool for it tbh. I had a few questions, Shadowfoam answered promptly. On my 5th pack now, everything now has a place, also, I know it’s missing. Tip! Buy loads of scalpel blades #11 not expensive, keep changing them often. For small items such as screwdriver bits etc, heat an old one , holding in mole grips & melt the tiny holes.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022
This is amazing stuff for organising tools etc. Easy to handle and to trim to required shapes... if you have a very sharp blade.....don't use worn ones as it's false economy.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2022
Well-packaged product on arrival. It’s easy to cut using a sharp blade, but plan well the layout of your tools before any cutting, and use a contrasting-coloured pen to draw around tools before any cutting. Takes a little time to get organised, but with ShadowFoam, well worth it.
Excellent product and company, unfortunately for me my project was deferred indefinitely,
Neat and effective, simple to use, the cut to size ordering feature is a definite plus.
I have Done several projects with shadowfoam and I am more than happy with the outcome as soon as the next project arises shadowfoam will be purchased many thanks.
Good product and service but the option to order smaller sizes /quantities would be good as I now have to order a large sheet just to do one small tray.
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 17th July 2022
I like your product it does what it says on the tin 👍
Inexpensive, great range of colours, easy to get custom-sized pieces and really easy to mark and cut to the correct size and depth. What's not to love. I'll be getting plenty more when I reorganise my workshop.
Excellent product ordered 2 batches still need an other order. Problem being hard to get their product always out of stock
Fast delivery and top service. Ive used this in a presentation case for my Car handbook and accessories
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 16th June 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 16th June 2022 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Fast delivery, excellently packaged, can’t fault the product!
Excellent product very easy to cut out,
First time user of shadow foam and so far so good. Easy peel once you master is good, although definitely recommend using a scalpel blade rather than Stanley blade. However with my eight sheets to cut 3 down 5 to go, ordered a box of spare blades you will need quite a few. Great product cannot wait to see my brand new drawer and chest complete but very happy with drawers already completed Also recommend watching the online videos showing tips and techniques these are a must before you start
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.8 based on 703 reviews