Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited

How would you rate Shadow Foam Limited?

James Critchton
James Critchton
Verified Buyer
"I’m an EDC and knife addict, and have been looking for a way to store my collection for a couple of years. I’ve messed around with loads of foams, none worked. Then i discoved shadow foam. Super easy, super adaptable and above all super effective."
Tom Kirk
Tom Kirk
"I have managed to shadow three drawers in my box. I found the foam easy to work with and I am very happy with the results. I will be ordering more for other boxes."
Minde Jak
Minde Jak
"First time I have ordered foam to cut myself and fit my tools in tool box and make them organize. I'm really happy with the result! Easy to cut foam! Will definitely order more!"
Craig Tyler
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with product will purchase again"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Bought a cut piece 100mm thick for a pelican case to house my drone. Came well wrapped and with a scalpel and 5 blades and brief instructions on how to get a good cut.Great finish, would buy again for future projects."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Shadow foam was not quite what i was expecting, at my own fault to understand how it works. In my ignorance, i expected a shadowfoam block to be a layered set of sheets that would then be removed (depending on how deep you cut) leaving a perfectly flat foam surface for inserting the items. What i didn't realize is that you need to cut the foam towards the middle yourself, leaving a somehow uneven surface (depending on the skills of the person cutting the foam of course). Then i realized that i can only achieve a perfect flat surface insert with two sheets: by using one for cutting the insert at full depth, and the other glued under the first one. I was very surprised at how easy it is to cut a custom shape, specially because the cutting tool is super sharp and kuts through the foam like a warm knife through butter. The foam block i received had a red finish which looks really great, giving it almost a luxury feel, so extra points for that. Overall, it is very probable that i'll order shadowfoam again in the future."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I needed some foam inserts for my medal collection drawers. Shadow foam was perfect for my requirements and I received 15 sheets cut exactly to the dimensions asked for. The inserts are excellent protection for my display items and look good too."
"Vdery useful"
Paul Fenner
Verified Buyer
"The interaction with the staff was easy and helpful = There was a proper person on the end of the phone to help. Delivery was quick and as expected. Good product, tool box looks mint!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Excellent product, cut perfectly and fast dispatch."
"I am very pleased with the quick service I received. I ordered 2 samples and the only reason I wont be placing an order is the foam is not suitable for what I wanted to use it for."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Excellent service, especially the chat functionality on the website. Any queries were answered straight away. I ordered custom size sheets and received exactly what I wanted in a timely manner. It was very easy to cut and gave a nice crisp edge. Will definitely be using again."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I was expecting to receive Shadow Foam that was made up at least 2 layer of foam. The top layer being a different colour. The foam I received was good density but I was rather disappointed to find it was just foam sheet with a coating of paint on the top surface, expensive for what it is !"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Couldn't have been more helpful...Excellent service..."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Everything was very easy to follow and they arrived very well packed good professional service"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"First time I’ve used Shadow Foam and wow it’s perfect! Once I got used to how deep to cut down so that my tools were secure enough not to move I was flying.. defo going to order more to finish my tool box.."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"measured my case..... went to shadow foam.... entered sizes on custom page....easy quick....my night vision add on an ir torch are now safe an sound in my custom made case...easy cut....knife supplied...with instructions....just what i wanted."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"Just trying samples at the moment but seems very good quality, especially the painted foam."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"I was happy to use shadow foam it worked for all my tools .I am happy with the service I received from shadow foam the web site was easy to use and will tell my Friend's. Thank you."
How do you rate the quality of service?
"The foam came exactly as ordered with the cutting kit I requested. I needed the foam in a hurry, and because my order was very small, they were able to process and dispatch in 2 working days, so I got the foam in time for a trip to Malaysia & Australia - thank you Shadow Foam!! The foam has been exactly what I needed and performed perfectly. I'll definitely be ordering some more in the near future, as soon as I've worked out what I need!"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"it was what I ordered, and came on time."
"Great quality and bespoke for my needs. Packaging and communicatio good and tutorial available then really a good seller"
How do you rate the quality of service?
"The foam is perfect for toolbox application it has enabled me to get all my most used tools in order saving me time in looking and finding the tool for the job. The only bug bare is that the sizes of the foam you sent was bigger than the measurements i asked for. This made me have to modify the foam after i had fitted the tools. Luckily i was able to manage it. Next time i will make sure the foam fits before i cut it!! I would be more than happy to recommend this product to friends and associates."
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.80 based on 114 reviews