Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Shadowfoam Review I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Scott Hayes
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Scott Hayes
Adrian Bulpin
When my order arrived one sheet of foam was missing; then I realised that they had supplied the wrong type of foam and then I discovered that they had supplied scalpel blades that were incompatible with the scalpel provided. All these issues were resolved by Customer Services and I am pleased with the end result. It was just a little frustrating getting there!
Brilliant best foam I've used thanks
Quality kit with quality customer service.
Sehr gutes Produkt. Noch besserer Kundenservice. Hatte große Probleme mit der Lieferung wegen des Zustelldienstes (DPD) da man dort die Zollgebühren ausschließlich per Onlinebanking zahlen kann. Nachdem ich von DPD auf mehrere Anfragen keine Antwort erhalten habe, habe ich ShadowFoam angeschrieben und es wurde sich sofort gekümmert.
I used the black easy peel Shadowfoam for a case I wanted to foam line. It was fairly straightforward to shape to the case, but the cutting and shaping of the foam was more difficult than I expected as I didn't find it peeled easily at all. I had to cut horizontally with a scalpel blade to get a nice smooth finish. I was very pleased with the finished result, but was trickier than I thought it would be. If you want it to look neat then you need some good manual dexterity and finesse.
Although it took much longer to do than I anticipated,I certainly would use Shadowfoam again.
Quality foam delivered on time.
Great communication, really quick delivery and the foam is so easy to cut around any tool.

Great videos their website to make that first cut really simple
Great product and service
Schnelle Lieferung, gutes Material
The best way to organize your tools. A bit on the pricey side but we’ll worth the money. Nice touch they provide a scalpel, blades and a cutting guide. Also they have produced some very good YouTube tutorials.
Excellent product and service a commodity that’s rare nowadays. Thank you looking forward to further business with Shadow Foam Ltd.
Excellent product, really useful videos online and value for your money
I didn’t realise it was a sealey product they were just putting a markup on, I thought it was a Shadow Foam own product. They told me only limited colours were in stock so I chose one I didn’t really want. When it arrived I was disappointed to find it was a much cheaper product that had come straight from sealey. I was also charged £6 delivery and from sealey it is free and had availability of all the colours. Also the free cutting kit that came with it came 2 days later.
I was very surprised on how quick that the made to measure order arrived, the product is exactly as described on the website and videos, very pleased with the results obtained, it takes a little time and practise to obtain the results required, but with planning and careful cutting following the instructions in the videos, my first time of using the product was successful. Very pleased.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
good communication and service
I like the product it looks very good and have had a sample kit but it did not have the colour I Was after so emailed asking for a small piece of the colour I needed and said that was not possible so I am looking at different options and other types of foam

AFTER 1 EMAIL AND THEY HAVE SENT A SAMPLE OF THE COLOUR I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER FOR OVER £200.
The ordering was easy, you have loads of options to order. After ordering communications was good i knew exactly when the order was complete and dispatched
Very happy. easy to use great product at a resonable price.
Hi
The order was send to me. but due to Brexit it took longer then normal. but despite the delay the communication was good.
the many video's on youtube how to cut the foam are great.
in the beginning it is a little search to cut out the tools, after i while you get the hang of it. the foam itself is a good quality.
Very good product, easy to use. Wanted to order but the color I want is out of stock so gonna wait till it is back in production.
Shadow Foam Limited is rated 4.72 based on 507 reviews