Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shadow Foam Limited
Telephone
Shadowfoam Review I was impressed with how quickly it arrived during the current situation I have enclosed a video and I got my inspiration from your video of your tool wall
Read Shadow Foam Limited Reviews

Daniel Benton
Paul Cushnie
Rene
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product, very easy to use
Great product. Got it to organise my toolbox better. Now means I don't have to carry around 3 boxes as all goes into one. Easy to use and great colour selection. Take your time when cutting though.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020 Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Shadow foam is brilliant stuff and easy to use
Great product (we went for the easy peel), good price and easy to use. Arrived quickly and was ideal for the kitchen draws in our motorhome.
Used shadow foam for my 2020 Season F3 toolbox built into an SMG guncase. Delighted with first time results despite my old eyes and shakey hands.
Great website, loads of useful information, tips and video tutorials.
Contact and delivery information outstanding.
But...the product wasn’t what I had hoped for.
Unfortunately the sheets were not flat, the laminating process had caused the sheets to be badly bowed.
Having contact yourself’s I tried to flatten the sheets as you recommended with absolutely no success at all.
I assuming that I must have received a bad batch as your reviews are 5 star.
Sorry for the poor review.
They made good kneeling pads for the lads in the workshop not my intended use.
I am happy to discuss this review.
Delivery for my order was extremely fast and very well documented with regular emails from shadowfoam letting me know when my order will be delivered.
Quality of the foam is very high and receiving 5 sheets for the price is very good value.
Great tutorials online which give some good ideas and show that the foam is easy to use.
Free cutting kit is very helpful especially when they include nice long blades perfect for cutting through deep foam
Only reason not 5 stars is stock is currently limited so I had to settle for a colour which wasn't my first choice. Nether the less I will definitely be using shadowfoam for my next project!
If you want your tools organized and you want it like you want it, this is the way to go. Would be nice though if Shadowfoam would give you a little piece on which you can practice. Easy peal? Not as easy as one would like.
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 10th June 2020
Easy to use, very cheap to line out a big tool case, wish I'd done this years ago. No more rattling in the van or tools getting misplaced.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 5th June 2020
Was very impressed with the process from start to finish, the person was very knowledgeable about the product and payment and delivery were seamless.
First class service....!
Many Thanks
Paul C
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2020
nice product very easy to work with and the delivery to Denmark very fast maybe faster than inland delivery.
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Choice of colours was limited when I ordered, but that wasn't a real issue for
me.

I ordered and received my foam all within 48 hours. Good going at the best of times, never mind in lockdown mode.

Foam looks good, but I have not had time to use it in anger.
Great product, super fast delivery! The only problem (me being colour blind) I ordered pink instead of blue! Not to worry, colour matches well with the grey cabinets......
Shadow Foam Limited 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
top quality product with good customer service. highly recommend
Well made and posted on time
Well made and posted very quickly
Delighted with the product, I have made an organiser for some equipment, and I found it surprisingly easy to obtain a very professional-looking result.
Spot on service
Brilliant product, easy to use
Would definitely use again
Great service will order again 5*
Absolutely love it, the easy peel isn’t quite as “easy” as I imagined but once I got the hand of it, it was simple. One out of the three sheets did arrive curved which was a shame but in general brilliant to any alternatives
Shadow Foam Limited 4 star review on 19th May 2020