Sensu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sensu
Read Sensu Reviews
Very good treatment. Friendly team of staff and pleased with the results.
Thanks so much :)
Unfortunately I’m currently to happy with my results. I feel like my teeth should have been filed more but when I requested this I was told it’s better to have bigger teeth which I don’t feel is correct. My tooth on my right side is still too low and has not straightened in line with the top row teeth.
Dear Hamda, I'm sorry to hear this. We will contact you today to arrange an appointment to review your results and explore your options. We want you to be delighted with your new smile. Best wishes, Alice
Excellent service. I’m very pleased with the results!
Hooray! Thank you :)
Really nice staff, always helpful and accommodating. Braces were a really good fit, much better than anyone else I know who's had them done elsewhere. Opening hours were a godsend for being able to get all the treatment done at a convenient time to me.
Hi Melody, that's great to hear. Thank you so much :)
Exceptional customer service from all, a lot of detail to care. The clinical team explain things clearly without the use of jargon and consistently go above and beyond to provide expert care. All praise to Dr. Kia and her associates. New reception staff member is also very kind and welcoming.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We'll make sure this is shared with the whole team :)
Very happy with my results and the service was excellent from beginning to end :)
Hooray! Thank you :)
Very professional staff and they know exactly what they doing for your care. I love the result of my teeth😁. Good and lovely place and friendly people. Very quick response to the email when you want to reschedule your time of appointment. Would definitely recommend to other people.
That's so lovely to hear! Thank you so much :)
Great service! Very professionally, I've never had any problems with my treatment. I've now finished my invisalign trays and I'm very happy with the end results. Would highly recommned, the packages that they offer too are worth the price as so much is included.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback :)
Amazing service, so happy with the results!
Hooray! Thank you :)
Fantastic personal service. Always wanted to make sure that I was happy throughout the process!
The Sensu team was great. My treatment was never rushed and my concerns were always addressed. I love my new and improved smile.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
One of the best decisions I ever made was choosing Sensu as my dentist. All the staff were professional, friendly and super helpful. My teeth weren’t great to begin with, and now I have extremely straight white teeth! I honestly can’t recommend Sensu enough, any worries or concerns regarding your teeth give them a call for a consultation, you won’t regret it.
Thank you so much! Your lovely comments mean the world to us :)
At the first consultation the end result seemed very promising, however I wish I had considered other options before coming to this dental surgery. Every appointment you see a different dentist, so any concerns or questions get swept under the carpet. For example I still have teeth slightly overlapping at the front, a female dentist said it was down to the shape of the tooth and that it could be altered during reshaping. However, at my reshaping appointment I had a different dentist and it was never done. Furthermore, I still have gaps in my teeth from where they have been filed down and the teeth haven't moved properly and are still slightly overlapping. It just seems that when they appear 'straight' they are finished. Again I said to a different dentist that I wasn't fully content with the end result but it was just brushed off. To my surprise I was given a form to sign by reception to accept that I was happy with my end result and was never asked by any dentist. I told reception that I wasn't happy to sign it and she said to speak to the dentist. By this point I gave up. I also had problems with my fixed retainer which I had to explain at every following appointment, so I assume it was never noted. Overall the experience wasn't great and I'm not happy with the result.
Dear Lucy, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We will give you a call today to see how we can put things right and agree a plan of action. Best wishes, Alice
All the professionals that I saw during my journey in Sensu were amazing. I am very happy with the result and I really recommend it to everyone. I’ve actually already recommended to some colleagues that would like to have a perfect smile.
Thank you, Jessica. We're very happy to hear about your experience and thank you so much for the recommendations :)
Highly professional services. Orthodontic service is second to none. I’ve had an orthodontic treatment by Dr. Shah about four years ago and have since stayed with the practice with regards to general hygiene etc. I highly rate the practice.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and ongoing support :)
Wonderful service. Amazing staff
Thank you so much!
I had very good experiences here. I’m satisfied with my teeth now.
I had a great experience through all my Invisalign treatment at Sensu 69 wimpole street,great results. Team was very friendly ,professional and knowledgeable .Thank you for your great service. I will highly recommend Sensu clinic to everyone .
That's lovely to hear. Thanks so much, Claudia :)
All of you are really friendly and professional. Thank you ❤️
You're most welcome :)
My experience at Sensu has been outstanding. Since my very first consultation to the last stages of my treatment, the personnel at the clinic have been incredibly helpful and understanding of my needs and expectations. I'm very happy with my results, and hopefully I will be even happier after my treatment finishes entirely in just a couples of weeks. Totally recommend this clinic!
The best is yet to come! Thank you so much for your review, it's very much appreciated :)
Sensu is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews