Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

Scents at No3 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Scents at No3 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Vickie​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Marie​
Best smelling candle melts I have ever bought. The Sparkling lemon is lush and they last for two days. Service is excellent as well.
Lovely items smell great
Order 5 snap bars and so far tried 3. They are amazing, my whole flat smells delicious! I have found one piece of a bar lasts about 8 hours! I’m so impressed will definitely be ordering more!
Excellent company- service brilliant - these are the longest smelling wax melts I’ve bought and I’ve bought hundreds this company is the only one I use nowand whenever I’m burning them visitors always compliment me on how lovely the house smells - I always choose fresh fragrances that bring the outdoors in
Thank you Christine that’s great to hear 🤩
I have only one word for these melts wax pots ———— SENSATIONAL
Scents at No3 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Loved all the snap bars they all smell absolutely beautiful.
Amazing choice of scents
I absolutely love these snap bars. The fragrance lasts for ages and fills my room. I'm really looking forward to the Autumn scents 🙂
I received my first Scents at No3 Oder, which was snap bars. Not at all disappointed the amazing fragrances awaken the sole when burning.
This was my first order and I am very happy with both products and how quick my order arrived. All 5 scents smell amazing and lasts a lot longer than some other products I’ve used . I will definitely be ordering again.
Love love love scentsatNo3 , buy a new batch every month ! Super excited for the winter scents to be released!
My new favourite wax melt company, strong smelling and the angel dupe is divine. Will definitely order again
This is my second order from scents at no3 and I won't be going anywhere else for melts! These really are the best smelling scents I've ever had. They full my entire house with just a small amount, even the postman can smell them!
Have only tried 2 so far. They smell beautiful and last much longer than other ones. Delighted. Thankyou
I've bought more burners so I can have them all around the house. Everyone who comes in to my home comments on the amazing smells. Absolutely beautiful. Great prices and delivery is prompt. I'm building up a bit of an addiction to these scents. Can't recommend enough. Long lasting worth every penny .
Fantastic long lasting scent, best melts I have ever had and will be buying much more of them very prompt delivery , all in all a really good product and Will be recommending them to family and friends
Thank you Margaret, we are pleased you are happy with our products & the service we provide 🤩
Stumbled upon this page on social media during lockdown last year and decided give them a go, I was not disappointed and have made multiple orders since and will be popping some in with Christmas gifts this year they smell amazing and aren’t the usual perfume or lenor fragrances, I’ve not been disappointed in one yet the first one I ever warmed was plum and rhubarb and it smelt good enough to eat, you’ll not be disappointed and with 5 bars for 10 what’s stopping you!
Thank you Dania for such a lovely review 💖 we are pleased you have been happy with your orders & continue to support us 🤩
The best I have ever tried ...won't use anything else now
That’s great to hear Sally thank you 🤩
Love love love this
Scents at No3 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
That’s great to hear Melanie 🤩 thank you for taking the time to send us a picture with your review
I was looking forward to these filling the house with lovely perfume but can hardly smell it at all. I am using a single burner with a tea light. Am I doing something wrong.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the scent throw from our wax, it is always best in the first instance to message us direct to allow us the chance to help with any issues you may have, our staff are always happy to help so that you can achieve the same results as other customers, if you are using a tea light burner we would always advise a good quality tea light & a burner with at least a 10cm clearance between the flame & dish, larger tea lights & smaller burners will burn the fragrance oil off too quick leaving you with little to no fragrance, to fill your home you may require more than one burner it really does depend on the size of your house as to how many burners & how much wax you should use, larger open plan homes will require more than one burner, we hope this helps, there are also blogs available on our website with advise regarding scent throw, thank you for choosing us & taking the time to leave a review
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 230 reviews