Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
am Stil waiting for my order, so can't really say!
Still haven’t received my purchase
I placed an order on 6th April, today is the 28th and it has not arrived! I tried to ring Scentsational and did not get through, the phone eventually rang off. Next I sent an email, I have not had a reply!
Today is 5th June, I still have not received my order neither have I had any response to phone calls and texts to Scentsational. I would suggest caution before making a payment to this company!
Hi
Please contact via email, Live chat, Messenger all details are below happy to resolve
Regards
Sales@scentsational.com
www.scentsational.com/livechat
It’s not pli
Good service, very good pricing and quick and fast delivery. Only downside was only one out of two products delivered and only told on a delivery note that arrived with product. Still waiting for second item
I am a repeat customer. Scentsational give great service at extremely good prices.
Easy to order. Good tracking. Products arrived as expected.
Great product at a great price. Delivery was delayed, but as we are going through a global pandemic it is to be understood. (I picked ON TIME delivery as it’s unfair to criticise as it was out of your control)
Wrong perfume sent
Good price and quick delivery/service.
Very good prompt service
Still haven't received this item!!
Hi Jeanette
Sorry to hear this please contact us as we are happy to look into this for you, You can contact us by email, phone, Messenger or live chat
Regards
Sales@scentsational.com
Got the shampoo an conditioner at a good price, really happy with the condition of my hair. Definitely will buy again.
Very unhappy. I spent a lot of money of an aftershave for my partners birthday gift only for it to come with a broken box! It didn't look great and it was embaressing. Do you have an email i can contact you on?
Lovely product, girlfriend loved it.
Lovely perfume. I Will definitely order from here again.
Fast delivery, excellent price
Good price, good delivery time and updates
My order was delivered in just a few days. Good service.
Arrived really quickly via post. Well packaged. Wonderful perfume and great bargain price.
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,634 reviews