Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Not received and no answer on the phone line
Parcel shows as delivered on DHL website, Have opened a dispute with them and have refunded customer

poor service

have been waiting two days for a next day delivery

no one answers the phone
Chucked in neighbours garden, took him 3 days to find out who it belonged to !!
not got my order yet due to yous using herms!
Hi
Sorry to hear this please contact us sales@scentsational.com as we are happy to look into this and resolve for you.
Regards
Scentsational.com
I bought a bottle of perfume for my wife's birthday which was in two days time. I paid extra to have next day delivery so it would be here for her birthday. It arrived about a week later. I realise that delivery can be delayed for various reasons but after several ignored & unanswered emails I still haven't had my 'next day postage' costs refunded after three months waiting.
My order has still not arrived after 2 months was asked to revise my previous review in exchange for a refund or another order sent out. After I changed my review I have had no contact and no refund. Not impressed poor service. Do not buy here.
Hi Georgia
Sorry to hear this that your order has not arrived, Please can you email sales@scentsational.com and we can look into this straight away?
Regards
Scentsational
Delivery terrible. Waited in all day. We were told a slight delay, but it came the following day. No response from website emails to delivery company. No apology.
Product lovely.
Una compra de más de 600 Euros y ni siquiera una muestra de algún producto de cortesía . No llegó cuando habían dicho. Tardó unos pocos días. Tampoco notificaron que las muestras pequeñas de los frascos de perfumes podrían venir incompletos
Ordered and the tracking said that the package was in another state. Contacted customer service 3 times and didn’t receive a response until I told them I would file a dispute with PayPal. A rep then proceeded to tell me to file a dispute, and asked the payment was on hold when I actually filed one. When I explained the situation, no one sent a follow up. And I guess the case was closed now since I received a survey to ask about the customer experience. Overall, it was unpleasant and terrible, would not go back again.
I ordered several times at home and when there was a problem he found a solution. in my last order it was missing 2 perfumes for a total of 130 euros, they did not return the perfumes, nor refund! and the gentleman told me they were out of stock so not sent then they had sent ... they had to reconcile me but never did! I advise against
Ordered item on 7 January and paid for next day delivery. On 16 January still no delivery. Phone line not working initially. After several attempts throughout morning finally got through. I was told item must be out of stock and order would be cancelled and a refund issued. Received email to confirm cancellation promptly but 3 hours later received email to say item had been dispatched. Today is the 22nd January - there is no sign of item nor has there been any notification (which you normally get from DPD Next day Delivery) that the item is/or ever was on its way. Cannot get through on phone number despite trying a number of times today. Please refund money including next day delivery charge without further delay. Have had to buy item elsewhere now.
Waited for delivery 9 days ( was supposed to be 2-3 working days )
Got smaller sized then paid for. Contacted seller several times to get price difference refund. No respond.
Avoid!
Bought my hubby some aftershave for Xmas but wrong item was sent (women’s perfume ! ) Spoke to customer service who could not post out before the big day but assured me they would send ASAP ? .. We are now 4/1/19 and still nothing.. Will not be using this site again.. Lesson learned..
Extremely poor would be zero stars if possible I never received my items I paid over £80 for which wer supposed to be Christmas presents and I am yet to have a response from them regarding this... can’t get through on the number on their website and they have ignored my emails.
Make sure orders are delivered and received especially when people pay a lot of money on these purchases
I ordered black and I got sent brown.
IM verry sory but mai colet is not hear yet. This too Perfumes is not coming
Would not use this company again. My first (and only) order was apparently sent with Royal Mail and was lost however when I tried to get a confirmation tracking ref to check myself they “couldn’t” provide one and I never received a dispatch email in the first place. They offered a replacement which they didn’t bother actually giving the parcel to DPD to deliver. Either the dispatch team are keeping goods for themselves or they pretend to dispatch to save face for an out of stock item. Had to raise a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. Customer service seemed as though they were not bothered, were laid back and unphased over the fact both parcels didn’t leave their premises and I actually wanted my order. Avoid!
Ordered on 23rd november did online chat 4th dec to find out where parcel was only to be told royal mail must have lost it. Did refund me without a problem though but i wont be ordering again
This company sent the wrong perfume,but say they are going to order the correct one in (they never had it obviously but were happy to take my money), very disappointed indeed as i have run out and it's my go to perfume. Have not given me a day when i will receive the correct order.
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,644 reviews