Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Extremely poor would be zero stars if possible I never received my items I paid over £80 for which wer supposed to be Christmas presents and I am yet to have a response from them regarding this... can’t get through on the number on their website and they have ignored my emails.
Make sure orders are delivered and received especially when people pay a lot of money on these purchases
I ordered black and I got sent brown.
IM verry sory but mai colet is not hear yet. This too Perfumes is not coming
Would not use this company again. My first (and only) order was apparently sent with Royal Mail and was lost however when I tried to get a confirmation tracking ref to check myself they “couldn’t” provide one and I never received a dispatch email in the first place. They offered a replacement which they didn’t bother actually giving the parcel to DPD to deliver. Either the dispatch team are keeping goods for themselves or they pretend to dispatch to save face for an out of stock item. Had to raise a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. Customer service seemed as though they were not bothered, were laid back and unphased over the fact both parcels didn’t leave their premises and I actually wanted my order. Avoid!
Ordered on 23rd november did online chat 4th dec to find out where parcel was only to be told royal mail must have lost it. Did refund me without a problem though but i wont be ordering again
This company sent the wrong perfume,but say they are going to order the correct one in (they never had it obviously but were happy to take my money), very disappointed indeed as i have run out and it's my go to perfume. Have not given me a day when i will receive the correct order.
Product came after over a week, and it was the wrong perfume!
Erina
dosta?em nie to co zamówi?em
I received the items on time however I returned the Forbidden Affair spray and I haven't received any confirmation that the item was returned and I haven't received a refund. So I am Very unhappy with the experience.
After ordering my product on a Friday evening I received a confirmation email the following Monday to say it had been despatched on a 48 hour service. 4 days later I sent an email requesting an update on my delivery, NO RESPONSE. The next day I send a second email through the website, again NO RESPONSE. The following day I send another email, this was on the Saturday. 3 emails and Monday a full 10 days after I had paid for my products and 5 days after my initial email I finally receive a response, I am told that they are opening an investigation and that I have been issued with a refund, no attempt at replacing my product (which I believe has never been sent!). The refund then takes 5 days from when it was supposedly done, and now 13 days later no product and a very bitter taste!! I have now bought it from else where.

Terrible communication, horrendous service. I will never use again, sorry!
I ordered something from them and five days later still had not received it so emailed them and asked what had happened to my order. They said they would send it again and I have had no confirmation it has been sent and 4 days later I have still not got my order. Not very impressed with them so far and this is the first time I have used them and don't think I would use them again.
I placed my order on 3 September and it has still not arrived (15 September)
By delivering my order
They sent the wrong product. I returned it and have heard nothing from them since. Very poor!
Scentsational is rated 4.62 based on 1,174 reviews