Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Shocking company. Ordered on 15th June for Father’s Day gift still have no order. I then have email cancelling order but no refund!! Never use them again!!! My order complete or a refund its not difficult
Still have not received my order.
Item not received weeks later , after contacting this company with numerous emails , and one answered saying it should have been delivered, well it hasn’t and now your not replying any further when I have tile you I have not received my purchase
I have not gotten my percel. It's been 20 days. Do I have contact PayPal to get money back?
Hi Jennifer
As confirmed by email, On you order you just put your town and postcode the delivery driver did not know where to deliver.
Scentsational
Bought a pair of clippers a week and a half ago and haven’t gotten so much as a shipping update
2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my order! I tracked it and herms are still waiting on it, it’s a joke!
Hi
Please contact us we are happy to look into this straight away
Sales@scentsational.com
Did not receive the correct item! Emailed the scentsational and didn’t get an email back in relation to exchange!
am Stil waiting for my order, so can't really say!
Still haven’t received my purchase
I placed an order on 6th April, today is the 28th and it has not arrived! I tried to ring Scentsational and did not get through, the phone eventually rang off. Next I sent an email, I have not had a reply!
Today is 5th June, I still have not received my order neither have I had any response to phone calls and texts to Scentsational. I would suggest caution before making a payment to this company!
Hi
Please contact via email, Live chat, Messenger all details are below happy to resolve
www.scentsational.com/livechat
It’s not pli
I have not received my goods. Goods haven’t been sent to delivery company in over a week.
Wrong perfume sent
Ordered 2 perfumes and only received one of them. Tried calling many times and no answer! Emailed them and no reply! Avoid at all costs. I'm out of pocket for a bottle of perfume now!
Haven’t received my delivery and ordered it almost three weeks ago. I’ve tried emailing and calling but no answer. The money was taken out of my bank and have had an order number but no confirmation email, can’t express enough how frustrating this is.
Hi
Sorry to hear this happy to resolve, You can contact us via live chat, Email, Messenger or phone. All details are below
Richard@scentsational.com
Www.scentsational.com
Still haven't received this item!!
Hi Jeanette
Sorry to hear this please contact us as we are happy to look into this for you, You can contact us by email, phone, Messenger or live chat
Sales@scentsational.com
Poor customer service item didn’t come in time
Nothing delivered!
Placed order and paid extra for next day delivery and it didn’t get despatched,
When I rang was told item not in stock even though website states all items in stock. Was told on phone item now in stock and would be despatched that day for next day delivery, yet again not despatched so I was lied to on the phone. I contacted them again to be told again waiting on stock and would be despatched next working day. At this point I had no trust in what I was being told by this company so cancelled order and got refund. Absolutely shocking customer service and will not use this company again. Only gave 1 star as zero was not an option.
Wrong straighteners come for Xmas