Scaffolding Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Scaffolding Direct Reviews

My order arrived on time with no problems at all! Five star service, will use again.
Cannot be more pleased with my recent order. Using scaffolding boards for kitchen shelving and the boards that came are perfect. Nice and straight and a reasonable finish. Excellent price and they arrived in good time too. Will definitely be using Scaffolding Direct again.
Excellent communication from the staff at Scaffolding Direct, and we are very happy with the raised beds that we ordered from them.
All as advertised a++
Excellent service and prices , I’ll be back for more . Thanks again
Excellent product, price and service!
Great choices, price and availability. Would definitely use again
Excellent price, service & delivery.
The Service from scaffolding direct was amazing. The boards are clean, in great condition. A small amount of sanding and they will make great shelves. The price with delivery was more than competitive and they were left where I asked. Also arrived within a few days. I would use this company again.
Excellent service
Excellent service and excellent product.. will definitely use again
Great service. Easy to navigate website. Quick and efficient delivery. Great product. Brilliant prices.
A very helpful phonecall from you to check access and prompt cheerful delivery. Oh, and the raised bed frames are seriously solid.
We had some issues on a previous order with the courier delivering to the wrong address (not the fault of Scaffolding Direct). It caused some major issues so when we placed our next order, I called and mentioned that it was time critical. Order placed, items delivered next day. Brilliant and totally restored our faith.
Very professional and friendly. No problems at all.
There was a delay in the stated delivery time. When I rang to ask what was happening a very helpful member of staff said he would find out and ring me back in 20mins which he did with what had happened. He assured me it would be delivered the next day and it was.
Easy website ordering from a clear product list with photo's of everything. Delivery was fast with tracking provided. I was able to construct a framework to take an electric hoist in the attic which required flexible joints because of the multiple angles of the roof framework. The construction works very well.
great service very helpful
Always excellent service/delivery, usually within a couple of days. Items left in rear garden as requested. Great range of fitting and always in stock. Website easy to navigate and items well illustrated.
Slight delay in receiving the product, perhaps due to the xmas period. Otherwise quite satisfied withe the products. Will be happy to use this company again to do business with.
Hi Balbir,

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Yes, as you have guessed, the delay was due to the fact that the order was placed a couple of days after Christmas, and we were closed from 20/12/19 until 02/01/20. We did ship this the same day that we did come back.

If you do need anything else at all in future, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0151 678 7997, or email me at sales@deltagb.com.

Thanks,