Scaffolding Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mandy W
"Efficient service, extremely friendly staff and competitive prices. Well done. Highly recommend scaffolding direct!"
Mary H
"Excellent service and products. Made some great rails for our studio!"
Stuart S
"Scaffolding Direct is the best company I have ever used because 1. Quality of the fittings is amazing 2. Prices are so competitive 3. Web ordering is the best ever and no fuss 4 Delivery is so quick. 5, Web pages and payment system are so easy to use. 6. Stress free buying and ordering"
"Excellent customer service throughout the transaction with regular updates on the status of my order A very fast efficient service; which I will use again in the future"
"Easy to order on line. Kept me informed of delivery and arrived when scheduled. Product very good and easy to assemble. Wife very pleased with her new raised beds."
"I can highly recommend Scaffolding Direct Ordered online parcel arrived on time and I'll be using you again many thanks Steve audio hire"
"Arrived quickly well wrapped and protected and just as described. A pleasure to deal with."
"Good service!!!.nice product.I wont have a second thought to order from Scaffolding direct the next time."
"Could not fault the product or the prompt service."
"I've got to say the service was brilliant. I didn't think my order would be considered important as it was only small, but the team were fantastic and the order was tracked and arrived exactly as promised. Thanks."
"Friendly, helpful and efficient. Professional staff. Happy customer!!"
"Good sold timber for raised beds, good screws and corner pieces to hold it together. Arrived in a few days, which was fine, but delivery was 'between 7am and 6pm' which is much too broad - even a half day slot would be a huge improvement."
"All great Thank you barry"
"Ordered some raised beds for a project. Ordering was simple. They kept me informed of shipping details and the goods arrived on time. Never had any issues with the products. I will recommend them"
"Excellent service as usual"
"Ordered 10 boards to use as ceiling supports with acro props while I took down a wall and replaced it with a steel beam. Boards arrived a couple of days after I ordered them and as advertised. Nice painless process. Happy to recommend this company."
"It was late but great kit."
"Good and quick delivery, I haven't used all the strongboys yet but seem to be a good quality product."
"Really happy with my product,looks great on my shed,quality is excellent I recommend this company"
"The 8ft rose tower was delivered in a flat pack. The contents was well packed and all correct. However the instruction sheet had a very poor, dark photo of the completed tower and instructions that could be improved with either more explanation in words or stage diagrams to show the assembly. I succeeded in assembling the tower and the result is very good."
"Very helpful loading on collection with no proplems Very efficient setup"
"pleasant, helpful ,knowledgeable and efficient, can't ask for much more!"
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.75 based on 694 reviews