Scaffolding Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mark P
"I was delighted with my boards and aluminium tube. Maybe the shipping was a little pricey for a small order but because the tube cutting was free and I needed 10 short lengths I felt I got my money's worth! I used the boards and tube to build a chunky shop display unit for a customer and it looks great. I will certainly use your company again for any similar work, thanks."
Mike B
"Good quality and delivery"
"My first order, very happy will be buying again soon."
"The product arrived promptly and was exactly as it said on the tin!"
"Even though I only placed a very small order the service was very prompt and efficient - I would thoroughly recommend Scaffolding Direct"
"Quick service, good communications and an easy to use website!"
"I ordered 2 raised garden beds which were easy to choose and order due to the excellent website. Delivered on time - great service."
"We ordered a large quantity of tanalised garden planks for our allotment and are very pleased with the result. We received the planks within about a week of the order being placed which was very fast and efficient"
"Good"
"Excellent service, delivery and competitive prices."
"Sadly I still have not received this scaffold spanner- not much more to say than that"
"Fast efficient service"
"Very efficient service."
"Top quality products and service. I would highly recommend."
"really fast delivery got me out of a jam"
"Great service..speedy delivery and great product"
"Very good communication and spot on products. Very fast delivery to the Isle of Wight, where I live, but slow to my door. Only wish they could use a delivery service that can give you a narrower time slot, 8am to 6pm is a long time to hang about. Fortunately my delivery was at 1pm so only had to wait 5 hours, still a long time to hang about. Other delivery service's I've dealt with have given me a 1 hour slot! Still, I recommend this company, it's not their fault the delivery company they use is way behind the times in this digital age. Come to think of it, it is their fault, they could youse a better delivery service since I paid for it!!"
"Painless and very quick delivery - thanks."
"I bought two pressure treated raised beds and was pleased with the quality of the timber and fixings. The price is excellent. The delivery costs are high but they arrived promptly and well packaged. I couldn't find anything of comparable quality locally. The phone service is good too."
"Prompt delivery of goods as expected. Easy to use website and wouldn't hesitate in using them again."
"I bought Mini Bulk Bag - Pack of 10 - 45x45x60cm - Very Strong Polypropylene bags. Prompt delivery and did the job perfectly - holds exactly 14lbs of hay for those who need to know that!"
"Fast, efficient service and the quality is great."
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.74 based on 406 reviews