Scaffolding Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Live Chat
Mike B
"Good quality and delivery"
Mark T
"My first order, very happy will be buying again soon."
David J
"Ordered some Kwikstage and needed delivery ASAP. The client was not let down, delivery was prompt."
"Quick delivery of something I should have ordered ages ago, it was exactly what my garden needed"
"Superb service. I ordered a number of items online and within two day the items had safely arrive. I had realistically expected a week for the items to arrive....... Well done Scaffolding Direct!!!"
Jonathan B
Verified Buyer
"A great and prompt service!"
"Good delivery. This set of swivel brackets are better than the ones I ordered previously. There was some play in the pin which causes a rattle in use. No big deal for me but could be a problem in some circumstances."
"Great products, and a very good personal service. All my questions were answered quickly and with expert knowledge about the product. Although the delivery was a day later than expected, my expectations were managed beforehand. Website was comprehensive and accurate and payment was streamlined and simple."
"Excellent service. Product better than I expected and first class delivery service. Highly recommend"
"Same as last time deliveries take way to long"
"easy to order and quick delivery."
"Delivery was very quick"
"Very quick delivery. Very easy to fit. Very low price and the product looks well made and strong. Thanks"
"Excellent service, fast delivery & good product"
"the Item was as described and arrived the next day would recommend"
"Great service."
"Easy to order, next day delivery."
"I experienced Excellent Customer services from ordering and delivery Thank you your for your Outstanding product and service."
"Good product and price with quick delivery. Will use again."
"Good product at good price delivered on time"
"Good service and good product"
"Superb service! spoke to them directly and got exactly what i needed for my project. Cuts and delivery were when they said they would be. Great Quality. Will be using again."
"quick delivery"