Scaffolding Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mark P
"I was delighted with my boards and aluminium tube. Maybe the shipping was a little pricey for a small order but because the tube cutting was free and I needed 10 short lengths I felt I got my money's worth! I used the boards and tube to build a chunky shop display unit for a customer and it looks great. I will certainly use your company again for any similar work, thanks."
Mike B
"Good quality and delivery"
"My first order, very happy will be buying again soon."
"Urgent order online in the evening. I was contacted first thing next morning and materials ready for to pick up. Great service. Thank you"
"We were able to find what we wanted easily. I ordered off the web site for us to collect and received a phone call the next morning to advise me our order was available to collect. A very quick efficient service."
"Needed some scaffold clamps to fix floodlights at our bowls club. Scaffold Direct were at a good price and arrived within a couple of days. Also required a VAT invoice and this was sent within hours of our request. Very Happy with the Product and the Service"
"Can't fault the prompt delivery and decent kit"
"Great product and fast delivery"
"Raised garden bed arrived very promptly with email to let me know day of delivery. Delivery driver was very pleasant and helpful."
"Happy with the quality of the wood and nice to have brackets and screws included. Delivery fine (helpful and friendly delivery driver), but delivery window of any time between 8am and 6pm could be improved."
"Never had a problem great service I am a grave digger buy tarpaulins top quality . Duchy cemetery Ltd"
"Excellent service."
"Excellent service . Exactly as stated in your advert and cutting to size service a great feature. We will definitely be ordering again ."
"easy to use web site with quick delivery service. Will use again"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery, no problems at all"
"As I ordered and on time - what more can you say? Would I order again - in a heartbeat"
"Excellent service turned up on time and good quality product."
"Great products, excellent service"
"I needed some debris netting for an insurance job over the Christmas period I ordered 3 rolls and within two days the job was up and works were being carried out. Will definitely be ordering again"
"Excellent value and received in 2 days"
"Items as described and great value. Customer services were superb. Prompt delivery. Will definitely use scaffolding direct again. Highly recommended."
"fast deliv times easy to navigate through site would recommend to any one pros diy very good prices 5 star good out fit m"
"Hi thanks"