Scaffolding Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mark P
"I was delighted with my boards and aluminium tube. Maybe the shipping was a little pricey for a small order but because the tube cutting was free and I needed 10 short lengths I felt I got my money's worth! I used the boards and tube to build a chunky shop display unit for a customer and it looks great. I will certainly use your company again for any similar work, thanks."
Mike B
"Good quality and delivery"
"My first order, very happy will be buying again soon."
"good product deliverd on time will use again cheers"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I purchased what was advertised as a Heavy Duty Tarpaulin, for my boat, but find that it is only Medium Weight, and find a statement that "the implementation of additional eyelets is suggested to reduce the stress that can be applied on the sheet during inclement weather conditions." The single advertising eyelet sent with it was easily torn from the small material sample so I am concerned as to its survival this winter."
"Excellent Service from order to delivery"
"Easy ordering process, fulfilled and delivered quickly, excellent service"
"Great goods and fast delivery"
"Great price, tarpaulin and delivery"
"I ordered 3 Tarps and Rope from Scaffolding Direct. They arrived promptly and were very good quality. I am extremely satisfied with the service, and highly recommend anyone to use them. I shall buy from you again."
"Unfortunately order still not received after a week."
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your review.

As stated on the item page on our website, “Our PoppyForge products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days depending on stock levels. If a product is out of stock it will be made to order, which may result in a slightly longer lead time.”

I have chased up the manufacturer for an ETA, and they have advised that the goods were despatched today (06/11/18). You should therefore receive this in the next couple of working days.

If there is anything else that we can do for you, please do give us a call on 01516787997 or email us at sales@deltagb.com.

Thanks
Ben
"Always received quality goods at a good price"
"Good prices, fast delivery."
"These guys are excellent. Very competitive prices and fantastic service...... always!"
"Great speedy Service and very conscientious, As I was buying for different applications and had chosen different connector sizes, they phone to double check I had not made an error, much appreciated. Well done!"
"I only wanted 4 clamps, but couldnt find a local supplier. Scaffolding direct had great prices, super fast delivery and a well laid out site. Top marks. Thanks people."
"A first class service with prompt delivery"
"Excellent service and prices, very happy customer."
"They supplied what I needed in a timely manner."
"They had the product I needed and delivered it promptly."
"Good quality product.... however would be nice if there was more colour options and also it is quite scratched up and dirty"
"Rapid response - good informative website and very quick delivery of parcel that was well packaged"
"Brilliant . Will use again"
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.72 based on 474 reviews