Scaffolding Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Direct
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I needed. Good delivery."
"I liked the web site; it was easy to navigate and chose the pole that I needed. It arrived when it should have and I am very happy with my purchase. If I need another pole, I will come to you. Thank you."
"I thought the hanging rail kit that I purchased was great and cut accurately and wrapped and dispatched in quick time. There was an omission on my order but when I raised it with the company they have rectified it immediately, courteously and with minimum fuss."
"good product and good service."
"Great product"
"easy on line purchase, delivered on schedule at a good price."
"Product was well priced Arrived quickly and appears good quality"
"The cost of postage was the same as the item and it took a week to arrive."
"When there was a problem with delivery the sales team reacted immediately to investigate and resolve the problem."
"Got my order here very quick ty"
"Cutting list done exactly to size ( no muck ups ) and fittings correct"
"Very good price and quality seems very good. Delivery did take just over 2 weeks which is the outer limit of time they quote, but overall very pleased"
"Very good communications and order arrived on time and well packaged. Delighted with product."
"Excellent service - delivered quickly."
"As always great service and great prices."
"Great service ordered online and sent straight to my office."
"I bought a roll of debris netting to protect fruit bushes on my allotment. This netting is ideal for that purpose and far superior to the flimsy horticultural netting sold in garden centres. The price was very good and the netting was delivered promptly."
"Great service. Great products. Thanks."
"No fuss transaction. Direct on time service. Very good."
"Not heard a thing. I have no idea when or if my order is going to be fulfilled."
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.73 based on 211 reviews