Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Brilliant..... and delivered at such a good price A1
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Easy purchase procedure, ready for pickup. Exactly as ordered.
Easy online ordering website Spoke to their customer services who was absolutely brilliant items arrived next working day
This is the third item I have bought, service is excellent, shipping is quick and the products are very good. Would recommend to anyone.
Great service. Items arrived on time for our domestic project.
I was very happy with my recent purchase - straightforward to order and items received next day
great product ! but delivery was never on time always late in the evening ! shame
I have used this company several times in the past for scaffold netting good price speedy delivery.
Great product and great service
Excellent service 👍👍
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Will use again
Fittings arrived promptly ……although no prior notification of when they were to be delivered. Happy with them
good product , delivered on time
Excellent company to deal with. Clear details in their catalogue with straightforward pricing. Once we placed the order the goods were shipped promptly. Would have no hesitation in ordering from them again.
My order was to use at my allotment to protect my vegetables from birds/rabbits. It is doing the job well.
Excellent quality. Exactly as expected. Customer service were kind enough to check my measurements with me which saved me from making a mistake. Came quickly and with good quality screws and plugs too. A perfect heavy duty coat rack.
No problem with product.very happy with what we ordered but Shipping costs a disaster ..even to Northern Ireland..
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
The service and help I received from the Sales line was first class.
The scaffold planks make an ideal raised bed and being thick will last for years. The price is very reasonable.
Product was delivered quickly and without fuss Product as described Great experience
Excellent service and great prices
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.76 based on 2,171 reviews