Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Brilliant..... and delivered at such a good price A1
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 28th July 2020
EXcellent service and telephone advice Thank you
I always buy my scaffold boards from this company because customer service is outstanding!
Very pleased with the raised bed kits that I ordered from yourselves.
They are just the job!!
Delivery service very good too.
Would highly recommend Scaffolding Direct.
Good product. Well wrapped. Arrived quickly. I use Scaffolding direct quite a bit nowadays because they are reliable.
I understand there are stock delays with my order which I have not received yet some am unable to give a full review at this stage.
Delivered when promised
JUST GOOD TO HONEST PROMPT SERVICE , WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR . WELL DONE SCAFFOLDING DIRECT
I purchased several raised bed kits and was delighted with the high quality products received and fantastic customer service and correspondence throughout
Although the costs and delivery were good the products are not so good, I purchased 3 Acrow Props and the pin holes are drilled wrong so don't line up on any of them. Very disappointed
I placed my order on 22 February 2021, and was given an estimated delivery time of 7-10 days. It is now 15 March 2021 (21 days since ordering) and I have yet to receive my order.
The representative on the phone was unhelpful and unable to provide any update as to when my order might be received. I am very dissatisfied with the service on this occasion.
They emailed me to advise of a delay which I couldn't afford so I called them. They were very friendly and polite and I received a full refund within two days. Have used before and will again!
Waited for over 3 weeks for the equipment, still not recieved any certification for the items, having called and requested after none were supplied on delivery. Still waiting for 1 item and 2 that I can not use so had to hire in for a job.
I needed a 6m pole to mount a cb antenna at roof level Scaffolding Direct had a massive choice at very goo prices.. even their delivery courier was more flexible than most willing to move my slot because of local road closures
All in all more than happy.. cannot say the same for my mrs now the antenna is up 😁😁
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 14th March 2021
The product hasnt turned up and it has been ages since I placed the order and you took all my money
Very good quality fittings.
Speedy delivery.
Good price.
I only needed a small order, but was treated same as if I was a major company.
Thank you.
I will be back.
Dave B. (Film and Television Rigger.)
Scaffolding Direct doesn't sound like the first place I'd look for something for the garden or allotment, it is now. Product delivered quickly, good price, no fuss. Works for me.
Haven’t received my order yet!
Thanks for your service!
Absolutely brilliant, items as described,a most pleasurable transaction.....highly reccomend
Very poor quality. Stated I had to pay delivery again to return. Not satisfied the netting I bought would be officially passed as debris netting. Had to sell on Facebook to get some money back. A scaffolder also was disgusted at what was being sold as scaffold netting. Was not fit for purpose. Luckily my friend gave me some from an ex job.
Hi Cheryl

Thank you for your feedback.

We do sell other gsm netting i.e. 60gsm.

Our netting is one of our top selling products, and we have always had excellent feedback both from gardening customers and scaffold/construction customers.

Unfortunately we were unaware of the purpose of the netting order. If you would have called our customer services before ordering, they would have been happy to advise you on the gsm depending on use.

If you need anything further please contact our customer service team on 0151 678 7997.

Many thanks