Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Tom W
Brilliant..... and delivered at such a good price A1
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Scaffolding Direct have been great to deal with. The boards are exactly what we wanted and the delivery went smoothly. The communication has been second to none- thanks guys!!
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Posted 23 minutes ago
everything ship shape
Very friendly and supportive thank you
Arrived quickly, all fine and a good price.
Swift service for online order and top class product, couldn't be bettered
So have not as yet received my goods. I did send a enquiry but did not receive a reply. Perhaps you could let me know when my order will be delivered.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review.

Apologies that you have not received your goods as of yet.

My colleague Sam has emailed you this morning (19/10/20) explaining the situation and when you can expect the goods, which should be the next couple of days.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 01516787997 or sales@deltagb.com.

Ben
At the moment we have not received our purchase. We were told it was going to be delayed and it will arrive in the depot on the 16th Oct. We have not heard anything as to whether we are going to receive it or not. It would be great if someone could let us know whether we are going to receive our raised beds or if I have to go elsewhere and buy them. Thanks. Please can you let me know ASAP.
Hi Philippa,

Thank you for your review.

The timber did arrive to us on 16/10/20, as we had already advised. Therefore your order is currently in our warehouse ready to be picked and despatched. I would expect you to receive your order within the next few working days.

If you would like to discuss this any further, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 01516787997 or sales@deltagb.com.

Ben
Very prompt delivery service, quicker than I expected. Thank you. Great product and I looking forward to no fuss gardening at the allotment. ☺️ Thank you
Used Scaffolding Direct for a couple of Acrow 0's for a DIY project, much better deal than to have hired them. Delivered quickly & unbeatable price for what i needed.
The product wasn't available right away, but after querying the Daley I got a prompt phone call giving me options. They reassured me that they would be get more stock in shortly. Great product and worth waiting for. Thank you.
You haven’t delivered my purchase yet! Send this again once you’ve delivered.
Great product.
Pity the total experience was let down by taking over a week to deliver 70 miles away!! Not good enough in this day and age I’m afraid.
Best wishes
Fast, reasonably priced.
Very robust well made, delivery well within thee timeline. Recommended
High quality product at great prices and delivered hassle free.
Easy to use website, products arrived quickly and are really good quality. Very happy and will use again.
Can't fault your product, service and supply.
Problem solved. Many thanks.
I was promised the delivery on a certain day and had several people standing by to help me with the Fence. When I rang up they said the lorry had broken down and not left the depot.

I honestly dont think anyone would have bothered to call me to say its not coming ~ had I not rung.

I could have got the fencing in Southampton but chose to use Scaffolding Direct to save time.
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your review.

Upon investigation I can see that you called up on 28th September to expedite your order, and we despatched it the same day on an overnight service. We do not have our own vans, and so use a courier service to deliver all of our orders. During this current COVID situation we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date. However this order did make it onto a van the following working day, 29th September.

Unfortunately, as you have suggested, the delivery van did break down.
As there were likely to have been well over a hundred consignments on the vehicle at that point, it would not have been possible for us to know your specific order was affected until the consignments had all been sent back to the depot and consolidated.

As soon as we were made aware of the issue, we requested the consignment be upgraded to an AM delivery the following working day, which I can see did take place.

If you would like to discuss this any further, please don’t hesitate to call me on 01516787997.

Ben
great communication , and company made a faster delivery for me as I needed quick.
Good product, reasonable delivery time, bit expensive though.
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.77 based on 1,638 reviews