Scaffolding Direct Reviews

Denise Taylor
Scaffolding Direct 5 star review on 24th April 2020
Andrew Allan
More Photos & Videos
Used them twice quality product at a great price. Friendly very helpful communication would highly recommend
Great experience from start to finish!

I was shopping for scaffold tube. They had a wide selection in steel and aluminium at the best prices.
Their website was very easy to navigate with a good clear product categorising and indexing menu. The website gave all the product details I needed including product images, dimensions and weights.

Delivery is not free or included but can be calculated by going to your basket. You can get it recalculated whenever you make changes to your order (if you wish). It can add up but even with delivery on top they were still the best price!

I got some advice from a member of their staff over the phone . He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient as I explained what I wanted to build with the tubing. I was pre-warned that their delivery dispatch time was longer than normal as they were so busy. The order was dispatched within the timeframe they had said. I heard from the courier within 24 hrs of the goods being dispatched (I wasn’t expecting that given the current circumstances). The goods were then delivered within a further 24 hours. Excellent!
Exceptional communication and fast delivery.

No problems prompt and friendly delivery Thank you
Excellent quick service despite the pandemic. All products exactly as described. Thank you.
Brilliant service, great product, cannot fault this friendly efficient company even at this difficult trading time. Thank you
When I contacted Scaffold Direct and advised that I had been let down by another company and that my project would have to stop due to no netting they despatched my order within 24 hours and arrived within 2 days. Brilliant and thank you
good quality netting at a fair price well packaged ,will be using again thanks
Great prices for what I needed
These were the cheapest raised beds I found online by far so was slightly worried about the quality. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised how good the wood was. They were easy to put together and feel really sturdy. Very pleased with the result. In bought double the amount to stack on top of each other for extra depth and worked great. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again for another part of our garden.

Slight delay with delivery due to Covid-19, but was informed about this before purchasing.
Good no fuss service. Ordered online, delivered in good time. Kept informed. Goods as described & very happy with product. Came with 4 packs of screws but six packs would have been better.
Good Raised Bed and prompt delivery.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Would definitely recommend this company
Needed some clamps for home use with a small tower. Good value and more robust than I expected (which is a good thing!). Would use again if I need anything else.
Very good service. Delivery came earlier than what I had expected!
Thank you for a professional and Covid 19 sensitive service.
My order of 2 4x4 raised beds arrived timely given the current circumstances. I was very pleased with the quality of the product. When I phoned to check on the expected delivery time I received a very polite and professional response. Great service
Excellent service and quicker than expected delivery. Delivery charge was a bit high though. Would have been 5 stars if it wasn't for that. Otherwise very good.
Very pleased with everything. Wood exactly as I ordered and the delivery driver was very courteous and obliging. A very happy customer!
Easy to order via e-mail, delivery time good considering coronavirus limitations, very good quality timber. Overall very pleased, worked well for us and would recommend.
Scaffolding Direct is rated 4.77 based on 1,415 reviews