Safety Play Reviews

Based on 177 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Safety Play  Reviews

Tell us how Safety Play made you happy
Excellent value for money and all round easy experience!
Delivery was long (just over 4 weeks), but given the Covid-19 pandemic, we were fine with this. We ordered the plum chipping and it is perfect, very vibrant. Our area was pretty much 5x5m and the 500kg bulk bag was the right amount. Cheapest online and would recommend.
Safety Play  5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Called before placing an order and was assured delivery before my sons birthday 3 weeks away( he was having a play area built) but arrived 3 days after. No communication, had to chase them twice to be told delivery was now 3-4 weeks.Delivery was left in the road to be wheelbarrowed down the garden, would have thought that it could have been put on the drive...on the flip side the price was good.
Absolutely amazing staff. No quarrels about last minute quantity or colour changes. Items around neatly and securely packaged. Very pleased.
Bark was a bit smaller than expected but still very happy with it. Arrived within stated 4 weeks.
My kids loving jumping into the pile of chipping before it gets laid so much safer for my kids to play on than concrete slabs
Order received yesterday, very good condition. We were out on delivery, driver contacted to see where the goods should be left. Only complaint we would have is that the delivery date was changed twice with no update from Safety Play, I'm sure that is in part due to the current circumstances.
Great product, Great service, Great communication, also Great advice when purchasing. Thank you so much.
It’s colour was great and the kids love it
Safety Play  5 star review on 20th June 2020
Blue chippings in the kids play area looks amazing!! Well chuffed and a great service from Safty play thank you.
Really like the product, it has rained really hard on the chippings and the colour hasn’t been affected at all! The communication regarding delivery was disappointing though and when I tried to phone up to find out when I would get the delivery I was given false information and felt like I was being fobbed off. It’s just as well I was able to be home as I was told one day, then the next and then it arrived on the the 3rd.
Perfect chippings, delivery was slower than stated but to be expected during these times. I would have liked a message/email to say the dispatch date had changed but very happy with the play chippings
Safety Play  4 star review on 19th June 2020
Excellent product, arrived on time. Great colour and makes the kids play area look great
Item seems good. Long wait but to be expected with current covid 19 situation. Communication could be improved but again due to reduced staffing I guess cpuldnt be helped. Very polite when I spoke to them.
Excellent company, rapid response even during covid-19. Product was superb, quality was far superior to other competitors. Even delivery was quick and effortless. I will be returning to this company for more. Only wish I'd found them many years ago.
Really good quality and bright colour my little one loves it !
Communication once my payment was taken was very poor and when I was able to get hold of someone I was given an incorrect delivery date. Delivery was estimated at 7-10 days but took 27 days. Price and quality of product is good.
Amazing stuff and now my son van play safely
Late in delivering. Then when did deliver wasn't even notified.
I ordered chippings during lockdown so I was expecting a delay in delivery. The only issue I had was the lack of contact, I did not get an email confirming my order, there was no response to an email I sent requesting an update. I did get an email about a week before they were delivered telling me they would arrive soon. I finally received an invoice and promise of delivery 10 days after the chippings arrived. The chippings are great and my little one loves their new play area.
Safety Play is rated 4.71 based on 177 reviews