Safety Play Reviews

Danielle Smith
Safety Play  5 star review on 24th July 2020
Safety Play  5 star review on 9th July 2020
Verity Bodycombe
Amazing stuff and now my son van play safely
Late in delivering. Then when did deliver wasn't even notified.
I ordered chippings during lockdown so I was expecting a delay in delivery. The only issue I had was the lack of contact, I did not get an email confirming my order, there was no response to an email I sent requesting an update. I did get an email about a week before they were delivered telling me they would arrive soon. I finally received an invoice and promise of delivery 10 days after the chippings arrived. The chippings are great and my little one loves their new play area.
Can’t reply to customer emails but can send an email for a review?
Price and product was good, however communication could have been better. im assuming its because of the COVID-19 situation, but after purchasing, i was not informed of delivery. after 10 days I wrote an email asking when it will be delivered and only then i received a reply for a delivery date. other than that. happy with the product
Great communication delivered when said no problems fantastic product at a great price highly recommended. Thank you very much
Delivered earlier than expected, great quality and bright in colour.
Fantastic! Thought I over ordered with 500kg, but did the job and my son is very happy
Disappointed that delivery was pushed back on 3 occasions. However once arrived the quality of the product makes up for it. 5 stars if it arrived when originally told. Thanks.
We are so pleased with our new bark in the children’s play area. Great price and service. Thank you
I'm really pleased with the rubber chippings. The play area looks fab! Great customer service, I'll be passing Safety Plays details on to my friends. Thanks again 😊
The product is fantastic and the customer service was second to none. I would definitely recommend Safety Play.
Such good quality and despite the difficult circumstances at the moment we received prompt delivery!
So happy with our rubber bark. Looks great in the garden. Fantastic price and good delivery time
Very good product, I’m So happy with it and it’s a lot better than I first thought
Website is easy to navigate, secure payment process, any queries answered straight away, fast delivery. Thank you for all your help, I will definitely order from your company again.
Great item, customer service and fast delivery. Really pleased and would definitely use Safety Play again.
great service and great product
Product was as the sample pack highlighted. Good product, excellent price and very effective delivery, given the current circumstances we find ourselves in, due to Coronavirus. Would recommend and use this company again!
Absolutely perfect, our grandchildren’s play area looks perfect now, and safe. Excellent service, great price. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you Mrs Sayers
Safety Play is rated 4.67 based on 159 reviews