Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

I have bought all of my appliances from Ruislip Appliances. Very patient, helpful and expert staff. Excellent appliances, delivered in excellent condition by very careful, friendly, helpful men.
Thank you so very much.
Great service. Great price. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, very helpful and knowledgeable on items required and bought. We have returned several times for different purchases and never been disappointed. We will return, many thanks to Dan & his team.
I had an problem with an 18 month old Becko freezer that the manufacture wasn't interested in but Nick gave me several options which was very helpful and have now upgraded to a Liebherr freezer. Overall I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome.
when my old washing machine broke Ruislip appliances staff provided fantastic advice and helped me find a replacement machine to fit my requirements and budget .

Very fast and friendly delivery service.

All in all a pleasure to do business with!
Staff at Ruislip Appliances Ltd were extremely helpful and helped me make my choice regarding an appliance going through various options. The appliance arrived promptly within 3 days.
Friendly, helpful and delivered the next day. Can't find any marks on the machine and everything included as new so very pleased.
Excellent customer service. The appliance was delivered for free.Highly recommended!
Great place to find a bargain. Two chaps who delivered to me had a stinking attitude, didn’t even say hello. Just “where do you want it” then told me I ordered the wrong item when the clearly delivered the wrong one. Lied and told me the one I wanted was sold but still listed on the website.
The staff were very polite and couldn't have been more helpful,they loaded the Freezer in my car with No difficulties, i would recommend the company to my friends with No problems
Great service - on time delivery and quality item as described, at an amazing discount. Well done guys!
They kept us well informed when the freezer was out of stock,and then when it came in were quick and efficient to install it
My washing machine packed up on Thursday, the following day, I compare other sites. I found Ruislip Appliances had the same price and could deliver on Monday. which I then ordered. The old machine was taken away without leaving a mess and new one fitted. the waste water pipe was connected with the a aid of jubilee clip which was a peace of mind.
Excellent service and free delivery.
Really pleased with my fridge, with great price a fast delivery.
Fabulous service. Ordered, delivered and connected all in 4 days. Wouldn’t hesitate in using again.
Helpful and very knowledgable in there field
Great product knowledge, no hardsell. Excellent products at great prices- the go to shop for all our household appliances.
Very easy to order online. Fast efficient service from the shop assistant who phoned when there was a problem. Delivery excellent.
Great prices, great service, and I needed the appliance to collect that day and they made that happen! Happy wife! Will use them again.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 625 reviews