Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
Fast and accurate
Thank you for the feedback, Abdulla!
Once again used the services of Rosetta, and once again very happy with the speed, quality and customer service. Many thanks.
Recommended by my friend. Very good service with quick response, reliable quality and reasonable price. Would like to use again if in need.
Many thanks for the feedback, Rui!
Deeply impressed with Rosetta Translation Ltd The service they provide is second to none, translation was e-mailed back to us immediately for approval and was expedited as soon as payment was made. The whole matter was dealt with by Sofia who kept us appraised at every step, a real credit to RTL and an absolute pleasure to deal with As an engineer of many years and having dealt with technical translations many I would recommend Rosetta to anyone who has the need for first class translations and service Bravo!
Very professional and competent. Quick responses and helpful. I would recommend them to other.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it
Wonderful. The process was stress free and incredibly fast. We would definitely use Rosetta Translation again.
Thank you very much for your review, we will pass this on to the team as well!
Timely and professional service
Many thanks for your feedback!
ROSETTA TRANSLATION were efficient, fast and accurate. I will use them again! Thanks.
Many thanks for your review, we look forward to working with you again soon
Iam very pleased with Rosetta translation, and I have been using them for the past nine years and was never disappointed
Thank you for your kind words, we're delighted to hear our services have remained consistently good!
We have once again utilized the services of Rosetta for English to Greek translation of policy and media documents for the third sector, and we're very happy with the quality, speed and friendly service. Will definitely use again.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for trusting us again with your documents. We look forward to hearing from you again in the near future!
Very good services. Very good communication, as well. I am absolutely satisfied.
Thanks very much for sharing your feedback, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied!
Very fast and efficient service. Special thanks to Mr Guoli Qian for doing such a good job and answering all my queries regarding my documents. Also, very reasonable prices! Thank you!
Many thanks for your feedback, we will make sure to pass it on to Guoli :)
We're really happy with the speed and efficiency of Rosetta Translation Ltd. They turned around our translations in no time, and all of our email communications were really easy and efficient too.
Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to have been of assistance and do our best to meet strict deadlines for our clients
Very good customer service, professional and fast replies via email
A solid reliable service that I will be using again
Thank you for your review, we look forward to serving you again soon
I was happy with the initial quick response for a quote, the price and answers to my queries. I was disappointed that I didn't manage to pay through their website, so had to make a bank transfer, which cost an extra day on a rush job. The short translation unfortunately had three typos, but these were corrected swiftly. So, I would recommend Rosetta, but not if you're in a rush.
Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear you had an issue with the methods of payment and will make sure to take your feedback into account moving forward
A professional and super efficient service provided with a friendly a personal manner. Can highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services
Excellent service
Many thanks!
Great service, responded to my request for a quote and any questions very promptly and professionally. Translation was on time and correct first time.
Thank you Sarah, we're happy to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serve you again soon
Fast , efficient service.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 639 reviews