Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
The customer service is brilliant. The team in Rosetta Translation is efficient and excellent. I highly recommend them.
I needed a birth certificate translation for my citizenship. My solicitor adviced me the Rosetta Translation. I called them and they were very helpful and fast. The translation was ready for the next day. I was very surprised. Im really happy that they help me with my translation. Very professional team. If I will have another translation, I will definitely call them again. Thank you Rosetta Translation
Excellent service provided. Very prompt responses to queries, fair and competitive price.
I contacted Rosetta translation for a certified translation of two personal documents. They provided a great service and kept me updated during every step of the process (they were also prompt at correcting minor mistakes) and sent me the translation in such a short time! I totally recommend Rosetta translation also for their competitive prices.
Easy, fast, reliable. No hussle at all. Use Rosetta services for years regarding official documents to be translated and always the service is of the highest standards.
This is the 2nd time I use the service of Rosetta Translation. Once again they provided super professional standards at all levels. The speed of reply, the reasonable price, and the accuracy of translation; all were great.
Very professional and quick service provided. Great communication throughout.
Great support, translations were done quick and accurate.
Molto eccellente sia per il lavoro professionale sia per la gentile attenzione e le serietà con coi svolgono il lavoro di traduzione.
I'm very happy with the service. The process was very easy, fast, and reliable. Sofia has been very kind and professional. I certainly recommend Rosetta translation.
Excellent service, accommodated to my needs, reasonable price and efficiency. I highly recommend Rosetta. Thanks Sofia and team!
reliable and fast
Excellent service
Polite, efficient, professional for a fair price. What else?
very efficient service. quick response time and good communication throughout.
Very quick and profession, excellent price
Very happy for the service
Always done on time, very happy for the services.
The service was efficient and fast thank you
I'm very happy with the service, efficiency and prompt reply that I received from Rosetta translation. Annabelle was very kind and professional when dealing with my request, she provided a Top service. I would highly recommend.
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 640 reviews