Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
Always done on time, very happy for the services.
Thank you for your repeat business, Flavien!
The service was efficient and fast thank you
You're very welcome, Leo!
I'm very happy with the service, efficiency and prompt reply that I received from Rosetta translation. Annabelle was very kind and professional when dealing with my request, she provided a Top service. I would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your kind words Christelle! We will make sure to let Annabelle know, she will be delighted to hear you were happy with her services!
Very good working with Sofía
Thank you Flavien, we will let Sofia know you were satisfied!
very fast, reliable and professional translation service - I can only highly recommend Rosetta translation!
Many thanks for this, Mahmoud!
I've used their service twice for Italian to English translations. Really happy with the service which was very fast. Also staff is very responsive and available. I certainly recommend them.
Thanks for your feedback and recommendation Sebastian, we're very proud to have served you again !
Best of the best , Easy to work with and customer minded
Thanks so much Andy, very much appreciated!
Really quick translation. Very professional and efficient staff. Highly recommended service.
Many thanks for your review, Felice!
Really quick service and response. Very professional service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation!
Very efficient and fast even during the lockdown! I would highly recommend their service.
Thank you for your feedback, it's especially important to us during these times!
Very good communication. Very fast service.
Thank you for your review, Themis!
Very quick turnaround. Q&A from the account manager was speedy and efficient.
Many thanks for your feedback, Christian!
Very efficient and helpful. Communication was always very easy and fast. Used their service before and will used it again!
We look forward to working with you again!
Hi, I would like to live little feedback for the most lovely and very supportive in professional way lady Sofia! She did translation for me of few documents. Incredible service. Very pleasant and helpful. Swift in reply and always very very pleasant. She's credit to your company. Thank you Sofia
Thank you so much for your kind words Vita, we have passed on the message to Sofia, this made her day!
Great service, accurate delivery times.
Thank you for your review!
I needed a personal letter translated into farsi, and my Iranian counterpart informed me subsequently that the quality of the translation from English was first rate, comprehensible, and easy to read. It was also delivered to me as the client exactly on time, so very satisfied overall.
Thanks very much for taking the time to recount your experience with us, this is great news and the team is very happy to hear you were satisfied!
Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. Good communication.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Great services, fast and efficient.
Merci beaucoup Rémi!
Top service! Had some handwritten, rambling originals to translate and Rosetta did a great job. Quick turnaround, great communication, received the certified copies in record time. Thank you very much!!
You're very welcome, we're delighted of being of help!
Carried out the work on time even through COVID-19 lockdown. Good job!
Many thanks for your feedback, our team did their best to not have the quality of our services affected by the pandemic!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 643 reviews