Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

Order arrived quickly and trousers were great quality and at a great price. I would definitelyorder from Ro Rox.
Excellent product and service from the company. I would recommend their products
Fabulous product! Great customer service too.
Beautiful Hell Bunny dress, cheapest I could find on the net. Very fair postage price, packed and shipped promptly. Will definitely be using again. Thank you Ro Rox! 🤘
brilliant service and the delivered in a few days
Brilliant service would definitely recommend great prices and quality goods. Will use again 👍
Entrega rápida y todo perfecto
I really enjoyed buying with To Rox. The item was perfect.
Ordered two dresses, both arrived promptly, well packaged and as described. The quality of the 20's style dress is fabulous, much better quality than I had expected. The tea dress also fits beautifully and is well made.
Was a lovely dress but didn’t fit me as well as I expected it to.I think I need to loose some weight
Loved the bag I ordered. Tiny issue with Royal Mail delivery. But Martin at Ro Rox was brilliant. Excellent service. Thank you
Have bought tops before and they have arrived in very good condition. However the last top purchased was extremely creased and I had to steam it three times to remove them. Also the clear plastic bag was also not in good condition and that too was very very creased.. The package looked very second hand
Great service, fast delivery, and lovely belts. Can’t fault them.
Very good service. Would recommend purchasing from this supplier anytime.
Great speedy service and well made jacket. Good value.
Amazing elasticated belt, great for work outfits, in love
Item was great value and delivered the day after I ordered it. Excellent service, I will definately use RO ROX again.
Delivery was very quick and Ro Ro Rox Boutique were quick at responding to a query. The items were as described but are a Christmas present so I can't review the items themselves.
Good service
Amazing choice and quality of products
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.80 based on 183 reviews