Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

My order arrived quickly and in good condition. The leggings are a good fit and nice material. I would order from them again.
Fab quality at a cheap price annnd delivery was very fast! I'm very happy with my purchase ๐Ÿ˜Š
Items arrived quickly, and were exactly as expected. I would definitely order from again
A lovely strong elasticated belt. It looks good and it fits just right!
Had a problem at first with delivery due to covid, I was offered a refund or sit tight and wait for jacket. I'm pleased that I waited as it arrived and is super it appears to be very well made,i am a size 18 with big boobs so think it would have been better in a 20 but maybe I could loose a couple of pounds thank you
Very good quality and very prompt delivery. Thank you, would definitely recommend Ro Rox for their excellent service..
Impressive colour options. Bought selection and all well made, good quality. Neat packaging. Arrived promptly. Would recommend. Thank you.
Trousers unfortunately wear too big for me. I liked them
They refunded me promptly
Very good and quick customer service good quality clothing
Trousers were good quality but far too small for the sizing. An XL is compared to a size 16 - but was smaller than my partner's size 12s. If you're plus size, these aren't the trousers for you.
Fantastic quality and excellent customer service. My 19 year old daughter loved the tartan single leg trousers and dress. A minor potential problem was dealt with immediately, in a helpful manner with a positive outcome. Will return to this online store without question!
Product is very good, fits well and I like the pattern.
Molto rapidi nella spedizione.Articoli corrispondenti alla descrizione.Consigliato.
Order arrived quickly and trousers were great quality and at a great price. I would definitelyorder from Ro Rox.
Excellent product and service from the company. I would recommend their products
Fabulous product! Great customer service too.
Beautiful Hell Bunny dress, cheapest I could find on the net. Very fair postage price, packed and shipped promptly. Will definitely be using again. Thank you Ro Rox! ๐Ÿค˜
brilliant service and the delivered in a few days
Brilliant service would definitely recommend great prices and quality goods. Will use again ๐Ÿ‘
Entrega rápida y todo perfecto
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.83 based on 156 reviews