Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique

info@roroxboutique.com

Tell us how Ro Rox Boutique made you happy
Very good customer service
Lovely jacket. As normal is good quality and good fit. Customer service always willing to help. Fast delivery. Excellent site and good products
Easy to order fast delivery brilliant have already recommended to a friend
Excellent service
Ro Rox Boutique has very good service.
SO helpful, excellent quality and really good value. Very impressed and would definitely recommend to a friend.
WOMEN'S BLACK BROCADE GOTHIC TAILCOAT Once again, excellent, I love their products. Generous size great silky material. Fast shipping to Spain. Recommend.
I bought two items from Ro Rox and i'm very satisfied. Great clothes and lower prices than the retailers. Quick shipping, too!
Great range of products and absolutely fantastic service! I recently had a problem with an order (problem was of my own making, not their fault at all) and they went above and beyond to sort it out quickly and without any fuss. Can't recommend them enough, and I love all the clothes I've bought from them.
Very good customer service for returns and exchange.
Fast delivery and excellent product. I am very pleased and impressed.
Good service
Je suis satisfaite de ma commande ! Tres réactif et arrangeant, je recommande fortement
Superb quality Peaky Blinders 1920's Dress - paid for next day delivery and it came as promised (other sites were so overpriced for next day delivery) So pleased that I found you on Facebook, would highly recommend you.
Absolutely beautiful dress. Prompt delivery. Outstanding for the price.
Very good value for money and a speedy and trouble free transaction..
Wonderfully made. Very comfortable. Got close am size 12/14 up top.
Very fast shipment and beautiful stuff, super happy with my order!
Great service, fast delivery.
I ordered a dress for my daughter to wear for a play and honestly now I want one for myself! The quality of the dress was amazing for the price I have to be honest, she is definitely going to be the best dressed flapper there! Really happy would shop again for sure.
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 53 reviews