Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

I really love this purse!!! The faux leather seems to be pretty thin and I'm concerned it will get worn out quickly. Other than that, it really is a great purse and I don't think I'll run into too many people who will have one, which is great! It's big and roomy. I wish there was a separation in the middle.
Great customer services and products! Thank you :-)
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 24th September 2021
The dress arrived very quickly and with order updates along the way. The dress itself is gorgeous and well worth the money. The flowers are a little pinker than they seem in the photos (I was expecting a pale orange). The dress is also longer on me (5'4) than in the image - it comes to just below my knees rather than just above. Neither of these are major issues for me though, and the dress is perfect in every other way.
Brill belt for a good price … good service too
Good value for money, nice choice of colours and stylis
Good quality products and excellent customer service.
The dress is beautiful and great quality. It was delivered quickly. Thank you.
Well pleased with price and quality and received goods on time
Cardigans returned due to poor quality but refund issued quickly, thanks..
My order of the cream bolero cardigan arrived in good time and is a perfect fit. The label sewn in the back, between shoulders, is black which showed through the cream fabric. Doesn't ruin the garment but is a shame as this is an otherwise lovely item, I wore it to my niece's wedding!
Lovely top, unfortunately it was to small so got a refund
Quick delivery, lovely quality, all round extremely pleased with this company!
Amazing quality for price , needed the flapper dress for a 20s themed party , quick delivery, also a good fit .
Great customer service, they answered very quickly to my email when I had a problem about the taxes I shouldn't have to pay and they refund me straight away.
Arrived quickly, excellent quality, fits perfectly
Fabulous range of vintage and alternative style clothes.
Perfect. Daughter loves them. Quick delivery. Many thanks
I got 2 pairs of trousers and they are fab! Great designs at real person sizes. I got a size 16 and it was a 16! Loving the split leg ones, so funky. Will definitely be buying more come payday 😁😁
Fabulous quality!
Quick delivery and excellent quality would definitely use again ****
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews