Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

4.8
Based on 434 reviews
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Elizabeth Inghan
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Elizabeth Inghan
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rubbish! Delivery in 5-7 days… it’s been over a month. Forget it. Shop local.
Hello Nadia, We're so sorry to hear that your parcel arrived late. The normal delivery time from the UK to Australia is 5-7 working delays, however, we do explain that delays can occur. More than ever, supply chain delays and soaring consumer demand have led to shipping containers backing up at Australian and global ports, meaning long wait times for parcels to arrive. We can see that your parcel arrived on the 16th of May. If you require any assistance with your order or need any further help, please don't hesitate to ask. Best regards Ro Rox Boutique
Excellent website, easy to navigate. Order was very prompt to arrive and returns were very quickly refunded. Products I bought were really good too. Would highly recommend this website.
Very efficient service and very pleased with my dress which is true to size and pleased with the quality.
Excellent delivery and the dress and head band the perfect order!
Great clothing and good service.
Delivered promptly, unfortunately did not fit so returned
very satisfied with the product and service. all fantastic !!!!
Good quality and quick service
Ordered a dress with next delivery in a panic for a party. Fantastic dress, fantastic service - cannot rate high enough!!!!
Very happy with the service. I ordered a dress with no problem and it arrived very quickly. Very happy with the dress as well. I will order again in the future.
Great shop! Excellent selection with fast and reasonable delivery! I will definitely shop from here again. :)
Great quality item. Well packaged & shipped out quickly
Fast shipping and item arrived well packaged
Very happy with purchases and great customer service.
Good product for the price. I bought a white jacket, which I thought would be a bit thicker material, but it actually worked out really well in the end and totally looked the part. Good service as well and it arrived when they said it would.
Unfortunately for me the item didn't fit me but I still received amazing service and a no quibble refund ...thank you so much...
Very happy with my purchases and fast delivery. No waiting 2 months to come from China. Lovely quality and value for money. I would recommend.
I’m very pleased with the Demonias they look epic and they’re very nice quality 👍 And not only that, shipping time was short.
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Love it, size,fit and colour. Exactly like the picture.
Great site. Great products and service. Quick delivery too