Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

Very good value for money.great capris
Great belts, fast shipping.
Lovely product, fast shipping, wonderful customer service! Thank you!! X
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 5th April 2021 Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Would recommend to anyone very fast delivery and packaging was great. Very good quality items and would use again
A great company to buy from, smooth transactions and fast delivery. The quality of the clothes are really good and true to size. I’ll be a frequent customer!
I love my belts!! They’re so comfortable & the colors are so vibrant. I will definitely order again!!
Nice dress swiftly delivered looks good on
Easy to shop and quick delivery.
Love my shoulder bag!
Great quality and price and swift delivery. Amazbobs.
Amazing quality and excellent shipping time was shocked when my pieces arrived next day. Also love the prices nothing is over priced like some websites. I hope they expand on there products love to see more.
quick delivery of excellent quality items 🖤
Great clothes will come back and shop more
Very happy with purchase and arrived quickly
I ordered a small in size and was sent extra large
Hi Veronica,

We are very sorry to hear that we have sent you the wrong size. If something is wrong with an order, please just send us an email to info@roroxboutique.com and we'll assist you with a free return and organise for a replacement or a refund to be sent out.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Martin
Ro Rox Boutique
Incredibly good quality. The dress is a stretchy material so is very comfortable to wear. Also, it was delivered incredibly quickly.
Really good quality for the price! It also arrived a lot quicker than expected
Quickly delivery. So far so good. The bag is large enough for what we needed. My son loves the style and little datails on it. Seems to be holding up well
Casi 3 semanas y sigo sin recibir mi pedido.
Muy descontenta.
We are very sorry to hear that your order was delayed, but are glad to see that it finally arrived on the 12th of February. It was sent on the same day as your purchase, but we can see from the tracking that it was delayed in transit by the Spanish postal services.

Lamentamos mucho saber que su pedido se retrasó, pero nos complace ver que finalmente llegó el 12 de febrero. Fue enviado el mismo día de su compra, pero podemos ver por el seguimiento que se retrasó en tránsito por los servicios postales españoles.
Lovely headband perfect for 1920s, fast delivery
Quick delivery order was exactly how it was described. Very good service all round. Would highly recommend
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.80 based on 180 reviews