Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique

info@roroxboutique.com

Click Here

Tell us how Ro Rox Boutique made you happy

"Superb quality Peaky Blinders 1920's Dress - paid for next day delivery and it came as promised (other sites were so overpriced for next day delivery) So pleased that I found you on Facebook, would highly recommend you."
"Absolutely beautiful dress. Prompt delivery. Outstanding for the price."
"Very good value for money and a speedy and trouble free transaction.."
"Wonderfully made. Very comfortable. Got close am size 12/14 up top."
"Very fast shipment and beautiful stuff, super happy with my order!"
"Great service, fast delivery."
"I ordered a dress for my daughter to wear for a play and honestly now I want one for myself! The quality of the dress was amazing for the price I have to be honest, she is definitely going to be the best dressed flapper there! Really happy would shop again for sure."
"Great service. Order arrived in a timely fashion and was exactly as pictured"
"Very happy with the jacket. Arrived quickly."
"Surprisingly lovely dress for a great price"
"Very good"
"My flapper dress was lovely fit but only problem was the fringing on the hem coming out some of the strands CME out easily otherwise it's a beautiful dress"
"Dresses I ordered we're lovely,small sizing a problem.Delivery time very good.Would recommend to anyone."
"Very good service."
"Fantastic service as I accidentally ordered three dresses by mistake, all sorted very quickly Dress is fabulous and good value for money also arrived very promptly Definitely recommend"
"Fast delivery, good quality product, and the one item which I sent back (had ordered more than one for size) was refunded very quickly. Thank you!"
"I am a repeat customer. Size charts are accurate. Prices are great. Shipping to the US from the UK is reasonable and quick for international."
"Fabulous service, good value and a lovely dress. Would highly recommend"
"The product i ordered arrived fast and well packaged, i'm very Happy with my purchase!."
"Beautiful well made dress. Reasonably priced too. Will look good for an upcoming peaky blinders do!"
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.88 based on 40 reviews