Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

Very happy with purchase and arrived quickly
Quickly delivery. So far so good. The bag is large enough for what we needed. My son loves the style and little datails on it. Seems to be holding up well
My order arrived quickly and in good condition. The leggings are a good fit and nice material. I would order from them again.
Fab quality at a cheap price annnd delivery was very fast! I'm very happy with my purchase 😊
Trousers unfortunately wear too big for me. I liked them They refunded me promptly
Molto rapidi nella spedizione.Articoli corrispondenti alla descrizione.Consigliato.
Entrega rápida y todo perfecto
Good service
The dress I ordered arrived well packaged, undamaged and within 5 days. It was the size,style and colour ordered and I was very pleased with it.
Very good experience with the customer service received from Ro Rox Boutique. Regret for not being able to score with 5 stars due to the delivery time was not met, although not because of Ro Rox Boutique.
Quick to deliver and send me an email to review. First time purchase from here so pretty good for first experience. User interface of website isn't amazing but it's workable and the clothes look similar to pictures on website.
Simple ordering, quick confirmation & Dress arrived earlier than expected.
I ordered the gold/black Gloria 20’s dress. Well made. It was a fabulous fit making me look very slim. It was very sparkly on all the golden parts with added blue sequins placed in the design too. Very pleased. Very prompt delivery too.
Ro Rox Boutique has very good service.
Dresses I ordered we're lovely,small sizing a problem.Delivery time very good.Would recommend to anyone.
Fast delivery and brilliant quality of clothes for such a low price. The black flapper dress looked amazing for my peaky blinders event. The only reason I didn’t give them a 5 I ordered a size 8 in one dress but they mistakenly sent me a 10. Saying that they refunded quickly. Would definitely buy from again
Ordering the product was very easy (once I had made the decision as so many to choose from), the dress arrived promptly and was a good quality - unfortunately it had to be returned as it was too small. the returns process again was very easy and efficient - I would recommend the site to others and I will definitely use it again (as long as I lose some weight)
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.80 based on 183 reviews