Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ro Rox Boutique
Read Ro Rox Boutique Reviews

About Ro Rox Boutique:

Ro Rox Boutique is a UK based company stocking all things for the alternative style trendsetter! We stock punk and vintage inspired clothing from brands such as Hell Bunny, Jawbreaker, Hearts and Roses, Voodoo Vixen and our own Ro Rox label. Our number one aim is to provide you with top quality products at a bargain price, we offer a no quibble return and exchange policy - to us, customer satisfaction is paramount!

First time shopper. Love the belts I bought and reasonable shipping time to Australia
Really great products, great customers service, and, above all, no customs fees when ordering from EU!
Perfect product and fab service. Very efficient! Thank you xx
Very good value for money.great capris
Great belts, fast shipping.
Lovely product, fast shipping, wonderful customer service! Thank you!! X
Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 5th April 2021 Ro Rox Boutique 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Would recommend to anyone very fast delivery and packaging was great. Very good quality items and would use again
A great company to buy from, smooth transactions and fast delivery. The quality of the clothes are really good and true to size. I’ll be a frequent customer!
I love my belts!! They’re so comfortable & the colors are so vibrant. I will definitely order again!!
Nice dress swiftly delivered looks good on
Easy to shop and quick delivery. Love my shoulder bag!
Great quality and price and swift delivery. Amazbobs.
Amazing quality and excellent shipping time was shocked when my pieces arrived next day. Also love the prices nothing is over priced like some websites. I hope they expand on there products love to see more.
quick delivery of excellent quality items 🖤
Great clothes will come back and shop more
Incredibly good quality. The dress is a stretchy material so is very comfortable to wear. Also, it was delivered incredibly quickly.
Really good quality for the price! It also arrived a lot quicker than expected
Lovely headband perfect for 1920s, fast delivery
Quick delivery order was exactly how it was described. Very good service all round. Would highly recommend
Good service and quality product. It was a gift and the recipient loved it.
Ro Rox Boutique is rated 4.80 based on 183 reviews