Room to Grow Reviews

Room to Grow 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Lauren Elias
Room to Grow 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Lauren Elias
We ordered the Jubilee chest of drawers from Room to Grow for our baby’s bedroom. It arrived with several incorrect parts. My husband emailed the company with very clear instructions so we could get the missing parts we needed but unfortunately the package that arrived yesterday contains incorrect parts AGAIN. It has been a very frustrating experience, without any apology from Room to Grow, and with the imminent arrival of our baby it is stressful not to be able to complete this piece of furniture. I would not buy from this company again and would advise other customers to look elsewhere.
We are very sorry for the mix up with the parts required. The team have looked into this for you and have requested the correct ones to be double checked and sent to you by the warehouse as a matter of urgency. These should arrive with you very shortly. Best wishes, RTG
Very happy with the bunk bed.
Thank you for leaving your review, we are pleased you are happy with your purchase. Best wishes, RTG
Excellent bed! My 9 year old daughter loves it. Minor issues were sorted out quickly by lovely customer services.
It is good to hear the team could help with any problems you had. Hope your daughter enjoys her new bed. Best wishes, RTG
Very good service and had to wait for product to be in stock, when it was there was good communication and quick delivery!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you were pleased with the service and delivery. Best wishes, RTG
One of the bed pieces arrived unprepared meaning the bed could not be built without drilling. The pain peeled off a number of pieces of wood when removing stickers stuck on them. That said, I was offered replacement bed pieces when I made contact with the company.
I am glad to hear you have already been in touch with the service team and they are helping you. Thank you for your review. Best wishes, RTG
Absolutely perfect for my 5 year old , very spacious, good and strong quality and as we got plain white , my kid was able to decorate the bed on her own. She absolutely loves it.
What a great idea for your daughter to decorate her bed, I hope she enjoys sleeping in it. Best wishes, RTG
The service was unbelievably bad. First you managed to deliver the wrong item. Not the children's desk I ordered but some sort of shelving for under a bed. I spent 20 minutes half-building it before realising. I called customer services and you said sorry, you'll deliver the correct item in a week and please can I spend 20 minutes packing up the item. No of course not, I had to wrangle with your team to ask for the privilege of not repackaging your incorrect order. So far so bad. I wait a week and guess what. You fail to deliver the correct item. Apprantely the delivery person came and yet even though I was at home waiting there was not ring on the doorbell and no call on my phone, though you had my mobile. Awful. I rang to complain and you said sorry AGAIN and can I wait ANOTHER week for them to try again. NO. I cancelled the order in bewildered frustration. I would not recommend this website to anybody.
We are very sorry to hear this. It is unfortunate that the wrong item was delivered and we try to rectify these situations as quickly as possible so it is not good to hear you had to wait so long for your replacement. We do state on the website that when returning furniture, it must be disassembled and wrapped in suitable packaging to ensure it does not get damaged in transit. Best wishes, RTG
Extremely impressed! First time customer, we purchased the Ollie and Leila Classic Bunk Bed in surf white on the Saturday, they were delivered well before the due date, well packaged and by the company?s own delivery driver who was really helpful and careful especially with the current social distancing measures in place. The communication from purchase to delivery was exceptional and the bunk beds are very high quality. Our grandsons think they?re the best too! Would definitely and confidently recommend RTG! Great Company!
Room to Grow is rated 4.30 based on 1,773 reviews