Room to Grow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Room to Grow
Read Room to Grow Reviews
Great communication from minute of purchase.
My daughter is 13yrs old and absolutely loved her new bed. The draw storage is brilliant.......easy to access and holds a lot.
Bought for our sons 6 th birthday - he absolutely loves it
Such great quality , Effortless delivery - a winner As our son is thrilled with it - would definitely recommend πŸ™ŒπŸ‘
The bunk bed is as described. Good quality and a lot of extra space at the lower level compared to other bunk beds + the shelves that are handy. It took a bit of time to build it but we did it ! very happy with our purchase
We are really pleased with the mid sleeper we purchased for my son. The quality is fantastic especially for the money. My son loves it too. Deliver on the 5th day after ordering, the delivery lady was very friendly and kept in contact with me so I knew when to expect my delivery. Would certainly be happy to order from these guys again
The bed we bought was fantastic quality and easy to assemble. Great value and the quality exceeded expectations.
I am rather disappointed although the company itself, shipped item when they said they would, I found they had to be chased to find out information on order and then when it finally arrives and I tried to put it together, 7 of the M6 insert nuts were missing. Have had a nightmare trying to find them in hardware stores.
We are so sorry there were some fixings missing. We do not expect you to have to find these, we can send replacements to you, please email our support team at support@roomtogrow.co.uk. Sincere apologies RTG
Great bed perfect for my daughters bedroom that is on the small side. She now has space to play and loves her new bed. The bed itself looks great and is sturdy. It did take quite a bit of time do build but got there!
The communication with customer service was great and delivered promptly. The quality of the Solitaire bunk bed is excellent, it’s robust, overall we are very pleased with the bed, so are the kids.
The only issue was the delivery - the driver was one female and she had to carry all 4 packages, they were too heavy and my wife helped her carry into the house. She should have another to help in case of injury!
Bed looks fantastic just like in the pictures very sturdy would highly recommend Room to Grow. Delivery was quicker than expected also.
I am just wondering if I made the good choice with this product. Not sure about the quality. Every time my 11 year old climb in the top and during the sleep time I can hear the wood cracking strongly and very worry about the base of the bed narrow, especially the middle one. Find structure in general not robust enough.
It has been build by professional provided by grow. Not sure what to do. I am just asking to my son to be cautius as he has his little 4 years old brother underneath.
We appreciate you taking the time to review your bed, the bed should have no movement and not creak once assembled. Our support team will contact you directly to resolve this. Best wishes RTG
The product was continually delayed, no communication. We ended waiting nearly 3 months for something that was supposed to be in stock. Managed to get exact same item elsewhere and cheaper.
No acknowledgment of apology from RTG on this. Very disappointing given we are returning customers
We are sorry we let you down with the delivery. We have experienced some delays with stock during the pandemic and we are doing our best to keep customers updated. Sincere apologies we were not able to resolve this for you, RTG.
Excellent service from start to finish. I love the ethos of this company, reducing packaging and using sustainable wood. The high sleeper bed is incredibly sturdy, my 6 year old boy loves it and I know it will last a long time.
Easy to our base, a wait on the item I wanted. Still waiting on delivery to be arranged but the team have been great with communication, I'm hoping the item is as good as it looks and has good safe delivery.
When there was a problem with an incorrect part they resolved it
Superb customer service, speedy delivery.
The bunk bed is exactly what I wanted, great quality, straight forward to put together. The height between top and bottom is perfect. Highly recommend this company and bunk bed. Thank you.
Good website, easy to order and speedy delivery keeping you informed of your purchase and delivery along the way.
I originally asked for advice and it was given straight away. The bed I wanted was out of stock but they said it should be in soon. So I pre ordered and it was delivered earlier than expected. Great company to deal with, everything went smoothly.
Extremely impressed! First time customer, we purchased the Ollie and Leila Classic Bunk Bed in surf white on the Saturday, they were delivered well before the due date, well packaged and by the company?s own delivery driver who was really helpful and careful especially with the current social distancing measures in place. The communication from purchase to delivery was exceptional and the bunk beds are very high quality. Our grandsons think they?re the best too! Would definitely and confidently recommend RTG! Great Company!
Fast service. Helpful delivery staff.
Very good and helpful. A part broke during assembly of the wardrobe which was replaced swiftly with no problems
Room to Grow is rated 4.30 based on 1,579 reviews