Room to Grow Reviews

Room to Grow 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Caroline Weston
Room to Grow 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Room to Grow 5 star review on 5th March 2021
The delivery and assembly guys were fantastic. There is a crack/dent in one part of the bed. My son often comments on how much the bed wobbles and makes noise when he moves. However it’s a great looking bed, my son loves the sofa bed part and he is happy with it
I had not used this company before, but they have been great. Ordered on Saturday, delivered on Wednesday, great product and easy to put together with two people.
Room to Grow 5 star review on 15th September 2021
We recently purchased a beautiful bunk bed - the Scallywag Boston Bunk bed. Very smooth order process and delivered ahead of the estimate. Some slight damage during delivery was helpfully sorted with replacement parts delivered. Love the bed!
Order placed originally in March 2021. Since then I've been getting random messages about the order being delayed, first in May, then July...now maybe October (without any guarantee it will actually deliver at all). Customer service unable to give me any indication as to when delivery will eventually happen. Very disappointing and unprofessional! Will not be buying from them again.
Great colour, fantastically packed however, on the ladder side of the bed the peices of wood have massive gapes which makes the ladder wobble slightly. I’ve had to glue it together.
Best Bunk Bed I’ve ever bought! We have spent a few pounds on getting bunk beds which lasts but the quality of roomtogrow beds is beyond comparison. The look, durability and assembling is perfect.
Great quality bunk beds, really solid. The order and delivery process was straight forward and efficient.
The beds are absolutely lovely but are so hard to assemble and the instructions aren’t good enough… hence 4 starts
Good website, quick delivery and competitively priced
Great product, such good quality. It did take a while to put it together. But would definitely recommend. When our bed arrived the slats were missing but within half an hour of contacting them they’d arrived express delivery for the next day.
Excellent product excellent service.Will use company again .Many thanks
Bed is sturdy. It did take about 8 hours to put together as the instructions were not very clear. Also looks white in the photos but is more of a whitewashed/dipped painted pine.
Great service especially the build
Hello Helen, Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review we are so pleased you are happy with the service. Best wishes RTG
Great priced products, excellent quality and great customer service. Thrilled with our new stompa bed and mattress. My son now has the best bed in the house!
Hello Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are so pleased you are happy with your Stompa bed and mattress. We hope your son has many happy nights sleep on them. Best wishes RTG
We bought the Noah & Eli cabin bed, which came with the chest of drawers and 4 cube unit. We chose it because we were able to add extra storage with a second 4 cube unit and also it didn’t have a built in desk which we didn’t need. Every other bed we looked at elsewhere had a desk but we wanted book space, toy space and clothes space. Got a desk separately. We were pleased with the finished product. It is made of solid wood, no cheap MDF type wood. I would have liked to see a second coat of paint on the chest of drawers as you can see through the paint too much. It’s not a major problem though and we still like the drawers. My daughter loves her new bed.
Room to Grow 4 star review on 2nd September 2021
Hello Helen, The bed looks fantastic in your daughters room. We hope she has many happy nights sleep in it. I am very sorry about the finish of the paint on the drawers. If you require any touch up paint please get in touch with us and we can have this sent out for you. Best wishes RTG
The bed was bigger than expected. My son is 14 years old. This bed just doesnt seem strong enough. It creaks alot. Im not sure how long it will last. But it has a guarantee so it will be ok.
Hello Joanna, All our beds are tested to European Safety Standards and comply with British Standards. The materials, fabrics and wood used are safe and non toxic and we are able to provide safety certificates to provide any reassurances required. Please do get in touch if you require any support Best wishes RTG
Easy to assemble. Perfect bed for 3 year old and will get many years out of this.
Hello Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your Stompa CK Starter Bed. We are please you found this product easy to assemble and your child will enjoy this bed for many years.
Excellent service, polite and helpful regarding delivery. The bed was a bit tricky to assemble but extremely pleased with the finished bed. More importantly so is my little granddaughter so thank you👍
Room to Grow 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you had a positive shopping experience a with us, and more importantly your granddaughter is happy with the bed. Regards RTG
Easy to navigate website
Hi Michelle Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We are so please you found the website easy to navigate. Regards RTG
I bought one of these and absolutely love them. They're lightweight but very warm and cosy. Its also incredibly soft and a good size!👍
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your Chevron Fleece Throw in Grey. We are very happy you find it nice and cosy. Kind Regards RTG
Room to Grow is rated 4.29 based on 1,863 reviews